Happy birthday, dear Arianne and thanks for all the great work you do in Orkut, putting up and finding videos and photos of me and keeping things updated.
I hope your day will be a super nice day filled with lots of friends, b-day cake and love;=)
Nanne: You are so welcome, it was my pleasure;=) And about how I knew, lets just say you have friends who really appreciate what you do in Orkut and you as a friend;=) Take care and eat cake! Yummie!
OMG Nanne! *----------* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH FROM BRAZIIIIIL! xD Feliz aniversário!/Happy Birthday/Grattis på födelsedagen! ^^ Best wishes, health and money hehehehe and be always in the community with us! :D
P.S.: Nettan, If you want to stop by there to give us a "hi", be welcome whenever you want. ^^
About Arianne's birthday (she has the similar name of mine) i want to write here to you Anette that 12 days ago was mine. :D I hope you have a good time dear Anette! Big hugs
Oh, Anette, it's just amazing! I don't know any artist as wonderful as you, as a person. You don't imagine the party we are having in orkut because of it! Arianne is very happy and all of us, her friends, too! We thought that you could have an orkut account and we are like: "Anette, if read this, I LOVE YOU!". Really funny. You have cute fans, you know. XD
And Arianne deserve it so much, of course! I never saw no one like her. She is, probably, your biggest brazilian fan.
Nanne: I know we've never met and we don't even talk to each other.. But I see you in Orkut and I know you're from Curitiba so... If you want you can save ME a piece of that cake and I'll eat in Anette's behaf! hehehe =)
Nettan we are so amazed of how wonderful you are wih your fans!
Nanne is one of my best friends, and she does a great job in Nightwish comunity of Orkut, she is always updating us with brand news and suporting the band with the best intentions and respect. She cried a lot whe she saw your post, poor thing xD
One thing to fresh your memory: Here is a video when Nightwish was in Curitiba(Brazil) where Nanne met you; she is the girl in the background with black t-shirt with that funny look of "Oh my god Anette is in front of me *__*" xD
Well that´s all dear, always remember we love you and have a nice weekend!
Kennannek!you still alive? D: WOW Nettan,just WOW D:
I never seen one singer so close to the fans just like you before! D: I swear you have no idea how all of we are happy with your request love you more and more and more <3
Wow! Happy b-day Nanne! Wish her all the best! She really deserves this post. I don't even talk to her in the communities, but I can see how devoted she is. :)
And kisses and hugs to Nettan, it's been so long since my last comment here.
I totally forgot to link you the video on my last post xD
Here it is dear, the video where you met Arianne, as i said before she is the girl with black t-shirt and funny look of "Oh my god Anette is in front of me *__*" xD
The link finally works! Anette your are so beautiful and alsways sweet with a fans. I would like to meet you the next time you will come in Italy and i hope so! Big hugs
I wish hapy birthday to Arianne =)
ReplyDeleteLost os hugs , love and good wishes
Hugs
Ena
Hi Arianne, i wish you a nice bday :)
ReplyDeleteSteff
Oh, happy birthday Arianne! Hope you have an awesome birthday party and a wonderful day with your family and loved ones around you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that cake in the pic looks yummy. *craves*
Happy birthday Arianne! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday Arianne! :-D
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday Arianne!
ReplyDeleteSo you have orkut, I guess you're a brazilian then ;)
Kisses from another brazilian ;*
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Arianne! :-*
ReplyDeleteGod, Arianne will be so happy xD
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you Arianne!
ReplyDeleteLots of Love, luck, health and HAppieness :)
haev a wonderful B-Day
with kind regards
Chris :)
Nanne my great love and friend! Wow! You do really deserve!
ReplyDeleteDear Nettan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes, my dear, you don't imagine how surprised and VERY VERY HAPPY I'm now x)
I'm really, really glad. Kisses and love, and all the best to you :)
Arianne
P.S.: Lí, yes, I'm brazilian. I'm in the "white community" of Nightwish, always there, almost. ;=)
Happy birthday! Nanne
ReplyDeleteWish you the best!!!
by Mitsu
Arianne ta podendo... AUEUAHEUahe.. Parabens!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd just in case... May I ask you how did you know it was my birthday? ;P
ReplyDeleteNanne: You are so welcome, it was my pleasure;=) And about how I knew, lets just say you have friends who really appreciate what you do in Orkut and you as a friend;=) Take care and eat cake! Yummie!
ReplyDeleteNannezuda poderosa!
ReplyDeleteOun, you are so nice to do that, Anette :) I can't imagine how happy Arianne must be now!
ReplyDeleteShe really does a great job in Orkut, so happy birthday to her :)
xxx
Wow....thank you so much, Anette. I just told her through another message, just don't know if she's going to believe that I had asked you (laughs)
ReplyDeleteHope everything's fine with you, and thank you SO MUCH again!
OMG Nanne! *----------* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH FROM BRAZIIIIIL! xD Feliz aniversário!/Happy Birthday/Grattis på födelsedagen! ^^
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, health and money hehehehe and be always in the community with us! :D
P.S.: Nettan, If you want to stop by there to give us a "hi", be welcome whenever you want. ^^
Big kisses!
She believed iiiit!
ReplyDeletethought she wouldn't. And she said it was the best gift she has ever received.
Thank you so much anette
About Arianne's birthday (she has the similar name of mine) i want to write here to you Anette that 12 days ago was mine. :D I hope you have a good time dear Anette! Big hugs
ReplyDeleteAnette, i want ask you: do you have an account in orkut?
ReplyDelete:Q....
ReplyDeleteThat looks so tasty :3
Happy birthday Arianne^^
I wish only good things happen to you!! <3
Kisses& Hugs
Parabéns Nanne !!! =)
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you !!!
I know you're so happy now.
Kisses to you and to Nettan. :*
happy bday Arianne , hope u have a great day =)
ReplyDeleteArianna: lol my birthday was 14 days ago...hey happy well-belated bday =)
"huggs" Tracy
WOW! Nettan, you're the best person in this world! =D
ReplyDeleteArianne's been my friend for more than a decade and I'm so glad for that, she'll be my best friend forever and ever!!! :D
So, me and some friends here in Curitiba are going to play bowling this afternoon to celebrate her b-day ^^
FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO, ARIANNE! \o/
And many hugs and kisses for you, Nettan!
Yeah, I'm eating cake. It's my daddy's birthday too, so we have two cakes xD
ReplyDeleteI cannot give you a piece of it, so I hope in the next time you come to Brazil I can make one for us to eat together ;P
Thanks again. And a lot of hugs to all my dear friends that make me happy every single day ^^
Wow, this cake looks amazing ;=)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Arianne :=)
Hugs & ♥
Kim-Noêmia
God, Arianne will be so happy xD [2]
ReplyDeleteYes, she was, lol. Happy bday Nanne. All the best, ok? And hugs to you Annette. You "almost" killed her xD
Oh, Anette, it's just amazing! I don't know any artist as wonderful as you, as a person. You don't imagine the party we are having in orkut because of it! Arianne is very happy and all of us, her friends, too! We thought that you could have an orkut account and we are like: "Anette, if read this, I LOVE YOU!". Really funny. You have cute fans, you know. XD
ReplyDeleteAnd Arianne deserve it so much, of course! I never saw no one like her. She is, probably, your biggest brazilian fan.
Happy Birthday, Nanne. Again!
Hello my angel!
ReplyDeleteThe Nanne is a perfect example of how we Brazilians love you a lot. And I'm glad to know that you came to our community on Orkut.
Love, love, love ... all our love to you.
E Nanne, essa vai em portugues, pq to morrendo de inveja de você.
Nanne: I know we've never met and we don't even talk to each other.. But I see you in Orkut and I know you're from Curitiba so... If you want you can save ME a piece of that cake and I'll eat in Anette's behaf! hehehe =)
ReplyDeleteNettan we are so amazed of how wonderful you are wih your fans!
ReplyDeleteNanne is one of my best friends, and she does a great job in Nightwish comunity of Orkut, she is always updating us with brand news and suporting the band with the best intentions and respect. She cried a lot whe she saw your post, poor thing xD
One thing to fresh your memory: Here is a video when Nightwish was in Curitiba(Brazil) where Nanne met you; she is the girl in the background with black t-shirt with that funny look of "Oh my god Anette is in front of me *__*" xD
Well that´s all dear, always remember we love you and have a nice weekend!
;*
Kennannek!you still alive? D:
ReplyDeleteWOW Nettan,just WOW D:
I never seen one singer so close to the fans just like you before! D:
I swear
you have no idea how all of we are happy with your request
love you more and more and more <3
kyssar :*
Happy Birthday Arianne!! Sorry its late XxX
ReplyDeleteWow! Happy b-day Nanne! Wish her all the best!
ReplyDeleteShe really deserves this post.
I don't even talk to her in the communities, but I can see how devoted she is. :)
And kisses and hugs to Nettan, it's been so long since my last comment here.
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you on your special day!
Sincerely,
Mia
"Anette, if read this, I LOVE YOU!" - I said this in orkut XD. Well, at least I tried :P
ReplyDeleteHi Nettan! His attitude was incredible ... You're cute ^^ Kisses
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to link you the video on my last post xD
ReplyDeleteHere it is dear, the video where you met Arianne, as i said before she is the girl with black t-shirt and funny look of "Oh my god Anette is in front of me *__*" xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83uS53JIHA
.
Sorry but the link doesn't works.
ReplyDeletelucky girl :P :D
ReplyDeletelove you, Anette !!!!
Happy birthday, Arianne...
The link finally works! Anette your are so beautiful and alsways sweet with a fans. I would like to meet you the next time you will come in Italy and i hope so! Big hugs
ReplyDelete