And to answer your question from before- if also late- yes. I also feel very comfortable if I come home. So then I wish you to have a great day and I'll have to go back to my desk. greez, Lisa
Sooo 70s ! Í've also born -71. Looks so familiar =D Skirts with stripes and squares. Just looked old class photos with my daughter, who is now 10. She laughted that our clothes were funny back then ;)Are you about 1 year old in the first photo? So cute little ponytail :D
Naaaaw va söööööt! man ser vekrligen att det är du =) Du, eftersom du gillar att shoppa ;) jag kan tipsa om några RIKTIGT snygga jeans på Lindex, de är gråsvarta i ett slags sköldpaddsmönster, de kom in nyss ;=)
Hi Anette It is the first time I write in your blog But speaking as a fan of your music and you I'm sure you did and does and will do a lot of success, singing with a beautiful voice.
I'm hoping the new Nightwish album anxious. beautiful photos of yours when you were a girl
You are SO cute. It's very funny how some details on the face don't change... I really like those retro photoshots. Really really nice ^.^ Thanks for sharing with your fans !
Oh lord, oh lord, those are pure sweetness and joy. You used to smile just the same way you do now, really widely, almost spreading light around you and I find that simply adorable. It's so very nice of you to share these wonderful and rare things with us. You were such a cute baby.
Awww, you're is so cute hehehe. The incredible is that although you are an adult now, you have not changed so much, your face still almost the same. =)
Have a amazing day and thank you very much for sharing this pictures with us
O nej vad söt du är!! ^^ :3 Den där högra bilden ser man precis att det är du! Alltså inte att du ser precis ut sådär nu, men att man ser att det är du.. Eller du förstår nog :) Krams! :)
Heey what a sweety - pretty girl...))So cute ;)And you know it's a pretty good likeness between how you looked and how you do look now) Since I know that many people do change so much while growing up...;) Have a nice day ;) Inga
You look so cute and adorable!!!! You still look a lot like in those pictures and you've got the same lovely smile!!!! At that age I also used to wear my hair like you in the first picture!
Maybe you think that all your fans say that you were the sweetest child, but I say from my heart that you were really the sweetest, most cutest and the most beatiful child! I have never seen such a sweet little girl like you were. I had to keep just back the tears of joy!
Awww! You look so cute! I love those pictures, you were such an adorable little kid, and now you're a beautiful woman!;=) If I can say so, you definitely look somewhat the same.
Oh Dear Lord....u were an adorable kid, look at the smile, u haven't changed at all. U are still so sweet and smiley and that's why I love u. Kisses from El Salvador (OMG, when are u guys gonna come here??? Please I beg of you: COME, COME, COME, COME, COME)yes, that's how desesperate I am.
omg how cute! <3
ReplyDeletely<3
HI Anette
ReplyDeleteWow.. you look still the same!!
Nice pictures :D
ohh, how cute you are :) <3
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeletethanks for those pics! Very cute :)
And to answer your question from before- if also late- yes. I also feel very comfortable if I come home.
So then I wish you to have a great day and I'll have to go back to my desk.
greez,
Lisa
Awww, så söt! <3 And no doubt, you still look the same (especially when you are smiling). ^^
ReplyDeleteSooo 70s ! Í've also born -71. Looks so familiar =D Skirts with stripes and squares. Just looked old class photos with my daughter, who is now 10. She laughted that our clothes were funny back then ;)Are you about 1 year old in the first photo? So cute little ponytail :D
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! And you have not changed so much.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures!!
hehehe especially in the second picture you look so much the same! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
p.s. How's the new album going!? :D
Naaaaw va söööööt!
ReplyDeleteman ser vekrligen att det är du =)
Du, eftersom du gillar att shoppa ;) jag kan tipsa om några RIKTIGT snygga jeans på Lindex, de är gråsvarta i ett slags sköldpaddsmönster, de kom in nyss ;=)
Have a nice day!
So cute, Anette! Love the 70s hairstyle! And you haven't changed much, either.
ReplyDeleteMy pics look pretty similar. The same kind of clothes and hair. I might post some on my blog too.
Have a lovely day,
Marie
omg anette you actually have not changed! hihi ;=)
ReplyDeletewishing you a good day :D
Awww, Anette you were the sweetest thing =). So cute!
ReplyDelete<3
Cute! ♥
ReplyDeleteYou already had this lovely smile;=)
Haha.. you re so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI can still see semblances in your eyes and mouth! you were such a beautiful kid!!! ;D
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteIt is the first time I write in your blog
But speaking as a fan of your music and you I'm sure you did and does and will do a lot of success, singing with a beautiful voice.
I'm hoping the new Nightwish album anxious.
beautiful photos of yours when you were a girl
kisses from Brazil!
Hello Nettie ,
ReplyDeleteYou look ADORABLE!!!! How sweet!
Those pics are sooooo cute!! <3
Greetings from Croatia(Split)
Hugs
Ena
very adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou look still the same :) So cute :)
ReplyDeleteDear anette!
ReplyDeleteYou looks so sweet. And still the same!
Thank you so much for your answer and support! I believe that good people like you and good thoughts can help a lot. Thank you once again. :*
Have a nice day!
Kisses from Poland!
Paulina
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteYou look SO cute & a shinning little star who has grown into a big star!!
Even as a little girl you have that beautiful bright beaming smile!!
Awwww you look a little cheeky too hehe
Thanks for sharing!! xx
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hahaha! You still look the same to me! Really really cute!! I hope you don't stick with the finger in the mouth thing :P
ReplyDeleteHugs
You are SO cute. It's very funny how some details on the face don't change... I really like those retro photoshots. Really really nice ^.^ Thanks for sharing with your fans !
ReplyDeleteoohh!! you look very beautiful, equal as now :)
ReplyDeleteSOOOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteBut you havent changed much :) You still have your cheeky grin :D
OH *-*
ReplyDeleteyou were so cute!
And looked the same as you are today!
Love you
*___________* Anette you are cute! :D Thanks for posting the pics!
ReplyDeleteawwww, you are so cute and charming! beautiful girl! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Annette ..those pics are very cute =D, does it ever make u think where the time has gone? lol
ReplyDeletehave a great day "hugs" -Tracy
Oh lord, oh lord, those are pure sweetness and joy. You used to smile just the same way you do now, really widely, almost spreading light around you and I find that simply adorable. It's so very nice of you to share these wonderful and rare things with us. You were such a cute baby.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Awww very sweet photos :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweeeeet and cute :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so beautiful :)
and, yes. you still look the same. so to speak, stil sweet and beautiful :)
Hope you feel goood today^^
enjoy your day and smiiiiiiile ;)
huuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
chRiS^^
You were, and still are, sooo lovely and cute. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you're is so cute hehehe. The incredible is that although you are an adult now, you have not changed so much, your face still almost the same. =)
ReplyDeleteHave a amazing day and thank you very much for sharing this pictures with us
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
PS: This first picture is so cute hehe =D
OH!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look sooo cute in this photos!!!
you have no change!!! The same beautiful smile!!
thanks for sharing this photos with us!!
Adorable. :*
ReplyDeleteP.S.: Old pictures are my passion.
ReplyDeleteOhhh! so sweet! i loved the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWow ! So sweet piqs !! I love them ...
ReplyDeleteYou haven´t changed so much (a bit more adulter xD )
very simmilar to «our» Anette of nowadays
ReplyDeletevery cute :)
Sooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAww so so so cute! All the readers are right, you haven't changed a bit! Thank you for these photos ^^
ReplyDeleteHaha, aww you look so cute :D
ReplyDeleteBtw, I like very much the photo wall, good pick :)
Warm hugs from Finland, I know its sooo cold in Sweden too so keep yourself warm and well :)
Essi
Hy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!I like it! :D
Hi Nettie
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!
Have a nice day
Lots of Hugs
Maria
O nej vad söt du är!! ^^ :3 Den där högra bilden ser man precis att det är du! Alltså inte att du ser precis ut sådär nu, men att man ser att det är du.. Eller du förstår nog :)
ReplyDeleteKrams! :)
Those are really cute pics of you....
ReplyDeleteAnd still today, as always, you look gorgeous!!!!
Bye!!!!!!!
Fernando
Heey what a sweety - pretty girl...))So cute ;)And you know it's a pretty good likeness between how you looked and how you do look now) Since I know that many people do change so much while growing up...;) Have a nice day ;)
ReplyDeleteInga
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteHow old were u in the pics?
U look so nice!!
Love
Oh you're sooo cute, you have the same smile :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures !
So cute! Your face looks the same in the second photo!
ReplyDelete<3 Lan
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute and adorable!!!! You still look a lot like in those pictures and you've got the same lovely smile!!!! At that age I also used to wear my hair like you in the first picture!
The Sugarland song is so beautiful! Thanks!
Have a nice evening!
Love,
Herta
:D Truly adorable!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you think that all your fans say that you were the sweetest child, but I say from my heart that you were really the sweetest, most cutest and the most beatiful child! I have never seen such a sweet little girl like you were.
ReplyDeleteI had to keep just back the tears of joy!
Love, Laura <3
tooooo cute :)
ReplyDeleteI can really recognize that you are in the pictures. The cheek part, the mouth, the smile and the eyes. Very sweetly and charming!
ReplyDeleteHave you more pics you would show us ? Would be cool !
Thanks for upload ;=)
OMG!! you are soo cute!and you are similar to yourself..i mean you didn't change :D
ReplyDeletekisss
sweetie:)
Awww! You look so cute! I love those
ReplyDeletepictures, you were such an adorable little kid,
and now you're a beautiful woman!;=) If I can
say so, you definitely look somewhat the same.
Hope you enjoy your night!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
OMG Anette you look so cute. I'm sure I could recognise you if you didn't say this was you. You still have the same shining smile. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Dimitris
OW!!!!!! Cuteness!!!!!!!!!! You haven't changed continue being as beautiful..
ReplyDeleteYou had already as a child beautiful eyes =)
ReplyDeleteomg you look so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have changed much at all. :D
aaaaaw cutie :) <33
ReplyDeletemy heart just melted :D
ReplyDeleteawww you're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo beauty Ane!!! *__*
ReplyDeleteI remember when i was child ^_^
Kisses and hugs from nightwishbrasil.com
Pói
You are really cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou haven't changed a bit! You've still got that same glint in your eyes ;D
ReplyDeleteThe same smile and light in the eyes! Really beautiful! =*
ReplyDeleteHaha, pretty cute. You remind to the thing I like the most about children.
ReplyDeleteOh Dear Lord....u were an adorable kid, look at the smile, u haven't changed at all. U are still so sweet and smiley and that's why I love u.
ReplyDeleteKisses from El Salvador (OMG, when are u guys gonna come here??? Please I beg of you: COME, COME, COME, COME, COME)yes, that's how desesperate I am.
Awww! You're adorable! :) I can tell it 's you because of your eyes/smile. You were beautiful then, and still are now. ♥
ReplyDeleteAww! you was very cute child :)
ReplyDelete