Hope you all slept well;=) I woke up at 8 and are now sitting watching Wall-E. I was happy that it´s on cause it´s one of the Disney movies I havent seen yet. Cool movie;=)
Hej Anette, good morning to you too - and i wish you and your family a good day and weekend :)
I slept well, until 9 - this week is quite peaceful for me, last time i slept so well was past august.... Wall-E is a lovely movie... My favorite Disney movie of all time is THE BLACK CAULDRON. I saw this in theater when i was 8 or so, and was so impressed. It made me fall in love with Fantasy, and it was the very first score i've heard so cleary while watching the movie (the second one would be The Omen, in my early 20's), the Ondes Martenot gave me goosebumps and trills (and still give). There's tons of Disney movies i enjoy, but nothing beat The Black Cauldron.... Have you ever try this one, alone or with your son?
Good Morning Anette! I'm happy you enjoyed this movie! It's very good! I'm not used to watching movies like I was before... I used to be a kind of movie-addicted guy :P But Walt Disney's best movie for me was "Brother Bear"... OMG I creid soooo much watching this film, and "Brother bear 2" also made me cry a lot... it's an amazing film about friendship...
Hope you have more time to relax and watch the movie you desire! Big kisses from me and from everyone from Brazil! :)
Wall-E is just a sweet movie. :) That robot is so cute. ;)
Favourite Disney movie..? This one is bad, since i have many favourites. ;) But i have always love "The Beauty and The Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Aladdin. :) Sorry, can't say just one. I love all the Disney movies but there was 3 my very favourites. ;)
Hope you had awesome time with Wall-E :) BIIIG hugs to you! :) With LOVE, Ewe :)
Hi,Anette! =) Good morning,hope you and your family will have a great weekend! My favourite Disney movie is the Lion king,it's a really great story about faith,freindship and love,of course =) Actually, all of their movies carry positive energy and make me feel myself like I had returned to my childhood. And one question for you: have you ever seen the movie Anastasia? It's also Disney movie,about the family of the last tsar's family-Romanovs. Here,in Russia,there are some people,believing,that the princess Anastasia could escape from the murderers to her drandmother living in France. Yeah...great movie,as I said =)
Hey Anette! I like Beauty and the Beast and Snow White. Hope you liked Wall-E. Today I go to movie to see finnish movie Bad Family. Have a wonderful day and lots of hugs.
As for me, I love "Beauty and the Beast". I love the story, I love the music...) And I love Anastacia (although Disney mixed the story abouth the last Russian emperor), The little Mermaid, the Snowwhite, Gulliver, Piter Pen and Roobin Hood)) And I like Wall-E, he is so cute ^_^
Hi Nettie! I've never seen Wall-e also, I downloaded the movie but never had the chance to watch it! For sure my favorite movies from disney are Beauty and The Beast (and love also the nightwish song :P), The Lion King and Pirates of the Caribean
Good morning to you, dear. Well, it´s quite difficult to choose only one, but guess my most favourite Disney movies are the classical ones such like The Beauty & The Beast or Pocahontas. I´ve been loving them since my babyhood.. I think fairy tales are one of the most important piece of our souls´ fantasy, which help us return ourselfs to the innocence and hopes of early days.. Everyone has to stay a child in something (e.g. like you with Kitty or Tuomas with Disney´s characters), because if he does not, he can just bury himself. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the rest of this day. Big hugs, Liliana
Wall-E is a great movie, so cute with a poignant message! My favorite Disney movie is the Lion King! I love the songs in that movie. Also, though it sounds cheesy to say, the message of the circle of life is an excellent one for kids (and adults)! I had a chance to see the Broadway version several years ago and it was incredible! I really think that anyone who loves Disney should see it, the costumes were so amazing and creative!
I hoped you liked your movie and will have a very nice day!
Hej Anette, First of all I'd like to congratulate you with your blog. A few years ago I discovered Nightwish with the song Amaranth. Shortly afterwards, I bought the whole album. And there was this one song I simply adored. For the second year in a row now, 'the poet and the pendulum' is at number 1 in my favorite song top 100 of all time after Led Zeppelin's reign for 22 years. As so, I wanted to learn some more of the band. Doing a little search on the internet, I came to your blog, and what I see here blew me completely of my socks. I hadn't expect something like this at all. The way you share your views, your occupations, is one thing; but taking the time to listen to them and to respond to them is truly amazing and is something I'd never expected to see. My respect and sympathy for you grows with each word I read here on your forum. I have to honestly admit that I had another idea of a superb singer in one of the world's best metal bands. Your care, your interest and your positivity are a true blessing for mankind. Your warmth is entwined in everything you write down (be careful otherwise the icecap will melt even faster :)) I don't know you but reading this convinces me that you are not only blessed with a heavenly voice but also one of the finest people here on the planet, a caring and respectful person and being an example to look up to; undoubtably a superb mum for your little boy as well. This is the first time I write on someone's blog and I mean every word I say from the bottom of my heart ! I hope to read more from you and hope that you don't mind that I'll leave some comments from time to time. Keep being the warm, kind and beautiful person you are. It's a blessing to know that people like you exist ! Warm hugs to you from Belgium Peter
And by the way, my favorite disney movie is Finding Nemo
I'm a sucker for all the girly ones I'm afraid - Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Anastasia(not sure if thats disney) Little Mermaid - I'm not so keen on all the new ones - I don't like the computer game like images that they are doing now - and I can't bond with characters like toys and fish etc - I guess I'm just old fashioned - you can't beat a good old fashioned fairytale full of Happy Ever After's! But we are all different and I hope you really enjoyed the film! What's your favourite Anette?
Yeah, I love all Disney products and I enjoy every movie. But if I have to name some of my favorites, I guess I will say: The Lion King, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmations, Home on the range and Cinderella=)
Well.. Wall-E is actually one of my favorites now.. I really love this movie.. I love that it doesn't have words for most of it.. makes body language really special.. Oh.. It's just incredible.
Another movie is the Lion King. I used to watch it over and over and over when I was a kid hahaha I knew all the lines by heart and I watched the movie and said the lines with them.. There's no way I can't forget about that =)
I also like the classic Fantasia.. It's a little old, but it's an incredible movie!!
Wall-E is so beautiful! I really love it. I love Disney and all its movies, but... my favorite one may be The lion king, or Pocahontas. I really love them all.
Wall-e is soooo cute =) My favorite one is The little Mermaid. When I was child, when I went home, after school, I was watching the movie. I'm 20, and I'm still watching it & I still love it =)
Wall-E is such a sweet movie. :) One of my all-time favourites!
But what is my very favourite Disney movie? That is a tough one... I think it's The Lion King but I also like Aladdin, Tarzan, Bambi, Beauty and the Beast and The Emperor's New Groove. ^^
It's very hard to choose only one since many Disney movies have been an important part of my childhood. They all have influenced me at least in some way. :)
Nice to see you like Disney too (we all do, hehe :) ) My fave Disney productions are the Pirates of the Caribbean series of course (and the fourth part is only coming out in 2011! =( ), Lion King, cause it's such a touching and allegorical story and The Lady and the Tramp. Anyway, my favorite cartoon ever, even though it can't really be compared to Disney ones, is "Tom and Jerry". Practically every single generation got in contact with it sometime and grew to become a fan on them, and I'm one too. :)
Sun is shining here in Romania today, and even though I didn't go outside yet, it seems to me that it smells a bit like warm spring air through my window. Hope you have a nice, bright day in Sweden too! Hugs!
Hey Nettan :) I just woke up at 12 pm Haha This week was really stressful for me, so I was glad to have a lie-in at the weekend. ...And now I'm full of engery :D
Mh... I love many Disney movies, but I guess my favourite in my childhood was "Finding Nemo". I watched it almost every day and my mom was like "Hayley, you know this movie by heart.! You could watch another one..." Haha but I always wanted to watch "Finding Nemo". It's such a cute movie :) I still love it.
Euh, DÄR frågade du en svår fråga.. Bambi var min favorit då jag var liten, och den hör fortfarande till en av de bästa, men Skönheten och Odjuret, Robin Hood (Bara på svenska!), Peter Pan och Hercules (Svenska och svenska igen :) är nog de bästa, skulle jag vilja påstå :) Krams!
Hi Anette!! I love Disney classics so much.. My favorite ones are The sleeping beauty, The beauty and the beast and Snow White.. But I really like Wall-e.. it's wonderful and so deep.. and the little robots are so cute!!! And what's yours?? Take care! Hugs =)
Good morning...Wall-E it's so nice, but it isn't my fauvorite. It's difficult to choose only one movie, I thing the sleeping beauty and the beauty and the beast. PS:sorry for the bad english. =)
Hi Anette =) Hope Wall-E is good, I really wanna see it, it looks so cute! I love disney movies, there is just something special about them ;) Think my favourites are Beauty and the Beast, The Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood (: Hope you'll have a great day! Hugs from Emilie
Hi. To sleep well? I didn't know, because I have a headache... :S I like it very much Disney Movies! My favourite figure Donald duck, my favourite movies, Aladdin, Tarzan, The Beauty and Beast.. stb. But The lion king I don't like it because, I am crying always on it... We looked at it in the evening yesterday It's complicated movies with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin! It is very LOL movie!! XD
My favourite Disney Movies are Mary Poppins, Die Hexe in ihrem fliegenden Bett ( I don`t know how it`s called in English I`m sorry xD) and the Little Mermaid <33 I just love those Movies, I love Disney anyway :D
I haven't seen Wall-E either, actually there are many movies I want to watch. Wall-E is on my list.
To choose one favorite movie is really hard, but I love Eight Below, this is my favorite one. But also: Toy Story, Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Chronicles Of Narnia. I think you will like Eight Below if you haven't seen this yet.
It´s hard to choose just one favorite Disney movie but I think that my TOP 3 would be:
Lion King Robin Hood Beauty and the Beast
I adore Lion King especially because of its amazing music, I have the soundtrack and nowadays I listen to that more often than watch the movie itself. But of course I still like the movie too. Robin Hood is my childhood favorite, I used to watch it over and over again with my friend. And Beauty and the Beast...well, what can I say? Such a beautiful and classic story.
I love Wall-E, I've seen it several times and I love the message it gives about taking care of our enviroment. Some of my favorite Disney movies are; Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Anastasia, Pocahontas, the Little Mermaid, Bambi, Mulan, and my mind just went blank haha I have more but I can't remember right now. Well Anette I hope you've been having a great day and hope is stays that way, bye.
well my all time favourites are(I can't pick just one, I love them so much): Lion King Pocahontas 101 Dalmations Beauty and the Beast Anastacia Finding Nemo
Hi Anette, i like Wall-e very much, it's soooo sweet :) i've seen it many times... from the other Disney's i like Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, and Winnie the Pooh too. i'm waiting for Alice in Wonderland now. i'm very excited, it will be a great film. a bit sad, that i have to wait until 4. March... it comes to Hungary only that day... Have a nice day :) Léda
Hej Anette! I think that my favourite Disney films are The Aristocats and Sleeping Beauty.. I really like them because I've seen them recently after many years (I'm 19) and I loughed sooooo much! There are parts that sometimes you don't understand when you are a child.. What do you think about it? What is your favourite Disney film? A big kiss from Italy!
Ah.. Just one thing.. If you like musicals, I'd like to have your opinion about the musical "Nine".. It's out in this period.. You know, there are some many famous actresses and signers, for example Nicole Kidman, Sophia Loren, Kate Hudson and Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas!
One of my friends gave me Wall-e as a birthday gift xD hahaha
My all-time favourite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland, and I'm pretty ansious to see the new version with Burton and Depp, it's one of my all-time favourite history :3
But I really love Disney, I still can sing along with almost all the movies... And say every word of Alladin, The Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White... Maybe that is why I like Tuomas & Nightwish so much. :P
Hey there Anette, how are you today =) watchin Wall-E huh?...that is a sweet movie...my daughter loves Wall-E every time she draws a picture its alwasy a picture of Wall-E and Eva ... practically every paper i see when i pick up is always Wall-E and Eva..when i first watched that movie i thought that Wall-E was the cutest thing...esp w/ those eyes,lol..well enjoy the movie and your day =D "huggs" - Tracy
hey Anette..again,lol i havent told you what my famous disney movie's are..umm okay well it depends what type od disney movie you are talking about like Animated,or live...well for animated disney movies I do love all time are : Beauty and the Beast, Fantasia( original), The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Sword and the Stone, Robin Hood, Shrek (1,2,3), Peter Pan Aristocats Alice in Wonderland here's an old one "Steamboat Willy" ...i can go on and on and on...i grew up w/ all disney tonns..and love them all
Disney "Live" Movies, do u have any favorites annette? =) The Love Bug Herbi and the race for Monte Carlo *Swiss Family Robinson (all time) Now you See Him , Now You Dont Pollyanna Pirates of the Caribean The Computor Wore Tennis Shoes and yet i can go on and too...LOL my dad has a pretty big collection of the Disney movie's VHS's which u cannot find anywhere anymore...its now DVD or Blue ray,lol I defintely grew up w/ Disney..toons,and movies...and you know why i love disney other than it can capture a child's imagination its the modesty it holds...you know there really no sexual content really in it..theres attraction yes( love attraction)but its all innocense even the movies are like that too, theres really more out there than just sex...and thats what disney does they over look it...they go for the story line...honestly i get annoyed when theres sex scenes , too me i see no point in it really ( whoopi deal they're havein sex and if i want to watch sex i'll rent a porno- which i dont anyways lol)..maybe thats just me,lol but idk...i'm strange i guess "huggs" Tracy
Oh, I love Wall-E! I'm actually at home, and I have my friend over, and last night we went to my grandma's to borrow about 10 of her Disney movies! So it's kinda weird that your talking about it right when I wanted to spend all week-end watching some of them! Hihi, anyway, but my favorites are "Up" and "Alice in Wonderland", but my all time favorite is "Sleeping Beauty". I love that one, I have no idea why- it's just my all time favorite. What's yours???
LION KING 2!!! Definitely my ALWAYS favourite ;-) Of course, 1 and 1/2 aren't bad either :-) One of my best friends is having a Disney movie marathon this Friday for her 18th b-day ... haha , it should be great fun ;-) - Suzie ♥
Um... Anette? Wall-E isn't Disney. It's Pixar. The only thing Disney ever did for that movie is distribution and collecting profits from it... The whole story and animation work comes from Pixar themselves. Same with movies like "Bug's Life", "Finding Nemo", "Toy Story", "Monsters Inc.", and "Up". None of those are Disney...
Sorry for having to correct this. It's just a misconception that drives me up the wall. I'm not a big fan of Disney these days. I love their original animated movies. "Lion King", "Aladdin," and "Beauty and the Beast" has got to be my favorites. Also gotta love anything involving the old crew of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy ^.^
These days, though, Disney's just a business that cashes in on other people's work. Though they have bought out Pixar (without who they would lose a lot of their profits) they are still two separate studios. They've also bought out Marvel recently for some reason...
I'm curious to see "Princess and the Frog", though. I hear that they've managed to pull it off really well. That one is a Disney animated film, the first one they've put out in years.
On a side note, if you're really interested in Disney and Pixar movies, look up a book called "A Pixar Touch". I'm rereading it for the second time right now. It's a really great read. You get to learn about a lot of the behind the scenes stories on all of the Pixar animated movies and their relationship with Disney and such. I love it ^.^
I love almost all Disney classics, but specially I love Brother Bear and the Princess and the Frog ^^ but when I was little, I always was watching The Beauty and The Beast *)
Hejsan Anette! You won't believe ;)And actually it's not a movie but cartoon - My favourite one comes from when I was a child. I loved the old nice Winnie The Pooh ;) And it's still my favourite. It reminds me when I was sitting in a big parents's chair watching this cartoon, nice and warming thoughts...
Oh by far the older classics like 'Snow White', Lady and the Tramp and Bambi. I think I was 5 years old when I seen it and cried when his mum died. My sister made fun of me and we ended up getting thrown out of the theater for being too rowdy.
Walle is special too because my little boy loves this movie and just watched it with him myself a few days ago.
Yes, I think that's "Beauty&Beast". That's funny but I haven't seen it until this year. This was like a discovery for me. I've never seen a movie so close to my understanding of the world. Belle is charming. I would like to be better - more like her of some kind, I mean the human side. And I really like the Beast more when he's enchanted, I completely dislike these sweet princes;)) Caught myself on singing Belle's reprise to the mirror - that was a real lol;)I saw many Disney movies and I still like old ones more. Khm. Allright, Snow White scared me now with her strangely big head (shame on me, first association was "Nymphomaniac Fantasia"), but that's the difference between the child's and adult's minds)) I love "Pirates of the Caribbean" especially for brilliant Johnny, like "Chronicles...", like good old cartoons, but among them all "Beauty..." seems to me the most complete, complicated and beautiful story. The dream I would like to be mine=)
Hi Anette! I haven't seen Wall-e yet! but in the past week I watched a lot of old disney movies. I didn't had to go to school, and I my feeling said to watch the movies again :) So I watched Beauty and the beast, lady and the tramp, Alladin, 101 dalmations, Alice in wonderland, jungle book, cinderella, the lion king,...
But my al time favorite is beauty and the beast! I love the story and the drawning style. Also the music is so nice. When I saw the movie again, I wished also to be the little girl again. And just play that I was belle in that movie. That's what I used to do :)
I really love Pocahontas since I was a little girl :) But now, I think that Lion King is maybe my favourite... I don't know ! It's so hard to choose only one !
Well, FirEdhel, Pixar works together with Disney, you can't say it's not from them too. Although I really prefer the Pixar movies, but they all have the Disney name on it too, so... :)
my favourite one are toy story 1,2 and soon to see the third in Summer!! there are so many other animation that i like but that one brings me so many memories from when I was REALLY young (in the first one i was only 2 years old)..
I have many favorite movies,for example Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Finding Nemo, Toy Story,A Bug's Life, The sword in the stone, Wall-E, Up, Hercules, The lion king, Mulan, Robin Hood, Peter Pan, The Sleeping Beauty....I cant follow because I never finish xD Im a Disney freak hahhaha
Wall-E is wonderful One of the best movies I ever seen. I am a great Disney fan. I can´t choose only one favorite movie, but Beauty and the Beast is so special for me, because I see myself in Belle. Other movies tat I like are Mulan (te first one that I saw in theater *-*), Lion King, Tarzan, Lady and Trump, Up and Finding Nemo.
Nanne: It really depends on the way you want to look at it. Disney bought out Pixar in 2006 but they're still two separate studios and two separate animation teams. Pixar writes the stories and animates them. Disney only approves the scripts, sticks their name on the finished product, and sells it. It just irks me when people say that their favorite Disney film is “Finding Nemo”, for example, when the animation team at Disney did absolutely nothing for that movie. I consider those movies to be Pixar's because they are the ones who made them in the first place.
Ah, If only Walt was still alive...
Sorry for the slight off-topic, Anette. Just wanted to answer to Nanne :)
My all time favourite Disney movie would be... umm... Sleeping Beauty and the Beauty and The Beast. I love those ! All Disney's classics are so amazing. Can't pick just one ; ) And Wall-E is great also. It makes me happy. : ) But the classics are still better than the new ones, in my opinion.
well my favorites are the beauty and the beast, the sleepy beauty, the Cinderella, Snow white, the little mermaid, aladdin,the lion king, mulan, hercules, wow I think that almost every movie from disney are good...I mean all the classics are good, I really don't like to much the new ones with the exceptions of finding nemo and wall-e.
In fact, the lion king was the first movie that I watch at the cinema and I remember I cried!!!
The Disney version of The Little Mermaid is my favorite. When I was a little girl I loved mermaids and wished I could be one. When I was an adult the story became very personal to me because my parents were very controlling of me and tried to keep me from the man I loved. Just like the happy ending we are now happily married and both of my parents gave their blessing in the end out of their own free will and honest opinion. It is a beautiful story on many levels for me
Oh God...uh...do I have one? lol
ReplyDeleteI can narrow it down to a couple of my all time favourites:
Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and The Hunchback of Notre Dame =)
Oh, Wall-E is SUCH a sweet movie! Enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteMy all time favourinte Disney movie, oh, that's a tough one. But I think it would have to be The Lion King - I also love Snow White and Aladdin :)
Have a great day!
Love, Mads
Hej Anette, good morning to you too - and i wish you and your family a good day and weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI slept well, until 9 - this week is quite peaceful for me, last time i slept so well was past august....
Wall-E is a lovely movie... My favorite Disney movie of all time is THE BLACK CAULDRON. I saw this in theater when i was 8 or so, and was so impressed. It made me fall in love with Fantasy, and it was the very first score i've heard so cleary while watching the movie (the second one would be The Omen, in my early 20's), the Ondes Martenot gave me goosebumps and trills (and still give). There's tons of Disney movies i enjoy, but nothing beat The Black Cauldron.... Have you ever try this one, alone or with your son?
*hugs*
Steff
Good Morning Anette! I'm happy you enjoyed this movie! It's very good! I'm not used to watching movies like I was before... I used to be a kind of movie-addicted guy :P But Walt Disney's best movie for me was "Brother Bear"... OMG I creid soooo much watching this film, and "Brother bear 2" also made me cry a lot... it's an amazing film about friendship...
ReplyDeleteHope you have more time to relax and watch the movie you desire!
Big kisses from me and from everyone from Brazil! :)
I think Snow White, Lion King and ofc pirates of the carribbean
ReplyDeleteBeauty and the Beast
ReplyDeleteLion King
Pocahontas
The Little Mermaid
In that order. <3333333 LOVE Disney.
Heii Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteWall-E is just a sweet movie. :) That robot is so cute. ;)
Favourite Disney movie..? This one is bad, since i have many favourites. ;) But i have always love "The Beauty and The Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Aladdin. :) Sorry, can't say just one. I love all the Disney movies but there was 3 my very favourites. ;)
Hope you had awesome time with Wall-E :)
BIIIG hugs to you! :)
With LOVE,
Ewe :)
Hi,Anette! =)
ReplyDeleteGood morning,hope you and your family will have a great weekend!
My favourite Disney movie is the Lion king,it's a really great story about faith,freindship and love,of course =)
Actually, all of their movies carry positive energy and make me feel myself like I had returned to my childhood.
And one question for you: have you ever seen the movie Anastasia? It's also Disney movie,about the family of the last tsar's family-Romanovs. Here,in Russia,there are some people,believing,that the princess Anastasia could escape from the murderers to her drandmother living in France. Yeah...great movie,as I said =)
God morgon Anette:)
ReplyDeleteHmmm svårt att välja, men jag måste nog säga att Skönheten och Odjuret, Snövit och Lejonkungen är några av mina favoriter
Ha en bra dag!
//Ellinor
Wall-e is great, my favourite Disney's are Beauty and the beast, Mulan, Up is also very good....
ReplyDeleteHey Anette!
ReplyDeleteI like Beauty and the Beast and Snow White. Hope you liked Wall-E. Today I go to movie to see finnish movie Bad Family. Have a wonderful day and lots of hugs.
Good Morning, Anette)
ReplyDeleteAs for me, I love "Beauty and the Beast". I love the story, I love the music...)
And I love Anastacia (although Disney mixed the story abouth the last Russian emperor), The little Mermaid, the Snowwhite, Gulliver, Piter Pen and Roobin Hood)) And I like Wall-E, he is so cute ^_^
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen Wall-e also, I downloaded the movie but never had the chance to watch it!
For sure my favorite movies from disney are Beauty and The Beast (and love also the nightwish song :P), The Lion King and Pirates of the Caribean
Kisses
Deze
Good morning to you, dear.
ReplyDeleteWell, it´s quite difficult to choose only one, but guess my most favourite Disney movies are the classical ones such like The Beauty & The Beast or Pocahontas. I´ve been loving them since my babyhood..
I think fairy tales are one of the most important piece of our souls´ fantasy, which help us return ourselfs to the innocence and hopes of early days.. Everyone has to stay a child in something (e.g. like you with Kitty or Tuomas with Disney´s characters), because if he does not, he can just bury himself.
Have a nice weekend and enjoy the rest of this day.
Big hugs, Liliana
Wall-E is a great movie, so cute with a poignant message! My favorite Disney movie is the Lion King! I love the songs in that movie. Also, though it sounds cheesy to say, the message of the circle of life is an excellent one for kids (and adults)! I had a chance to see the Broadway version several years ago and it was incredible! I really think that anyone who loves Disney should see it, the costumes were so amazing and creative!
ReplyDeleteI hoped you liked your movie and will have a very nice day!
Hi Nettie ♥
ReplyDeleteOh , I love Disney. My favourite Disney movies are Beauty And The Beast , Pochahontas , The Little Mermaid...
And what are yours? ;)
Many hugs
Ena
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I'd like to congratulate you with your blog. A few years ago I discovered Nightwish with the song Amaranth. Shortly afterwards, I bought the whole album. And there was this one song I simply adored. For the second year in a row now, 'the poet and the pendulum' is at number 1 in my favorite song top 100 of all time after Led Zeppelin's reign for 22 years. As so, I wanted to learn some more of the band. Doing a little search on the internet, I came to your blog, and what I see here blew me completely of my socks. I hadn't expect something like this at all. The way you share your views, your occupations, is one thing; but taking the time to listen to them and to respond to them is truly amazing and is something I'd never expected to see. My respect and sympathy for you grows with each word I read here on your forum. I have to honestly admit that I had another idea of a superb singer in one of the world's best metal bands. Your care, your interest and your positivity are a true blessing for mankind. Your warmth is entwined in everything you write down (be careful otherwise the icecap will melt even faster :))
I don't know you but reading this convinces me that you are not only blessed with a heavenly voice but also one of the finest people here on the planet, a caring and respectful person and being an example to look up to; undoubtably a superb mum for your little boy as well.
This is the first time I write on someone's blog and I mean every word I say from the bottom of my heart !
I hope to read more from you and hope that you don't mind that I'll leave some comments from time to time.
Keep being the warm, kind and beautiful person you are. It's a blessing to know that people like you exist !
Warm hugs to you from Belgium
Peter
And by the way, my favorite disney movie is Finding Nemo
I'm a sucker for all the girly ones I'm afraid - Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Anastasia(not sure if thats disney) Little Mermaid - I'm not so keen on all the new ones - I don't like the computer game like images that they are doing now - and I can't bond with characters like toys and fish etc - I guess I'm just old fashioned - you can't beat a good old fashioned fairytale full of Happy Ever After's! But we are all different and I hope you really enjoyed the film! What's your favourite Anette?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love all Disney products and I enjoy every movie.
ReplyDeleteBut if I have to name some of my favorites, I guess I will say: The Lion King, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmations, Home on the range and Cinderella=)
*Juliet
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteWell.. Wall-E is actually one of my favorites now.. I really love this movie.. I love that it doesn't have words for most of it.. makes body language really special.. Oh.. It's just incredible.
Another movie is the Lion King. I used to watch it over and over and over when I was a kid hahaha I knew all the lines by heart and I watched the movie and said the lines with them.. There's no way I can't forget about that =)
I also like the classic Fantasia.. It's a little old, but it's an incredible movie!!
I guess that's it =) Take care
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteOh i lovw wall-e, but my favorite Disney movie is Fantasia, which released in 1940, no dialogues only music!!!!
Hier, in Greece, we have halcyon days after a week of cold.
Have a nice day!!!
Kisses,
Fani
Wall-E is so beautiful! I really love it.
ReplyDeleteI love Disney and all its movies, but... my favorite one may be The lion king, or Pocahontas. I really love them all.
Wall-e is soooo cute =)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite one is The little Mermaid. When I was child, when I went home, after school, I was watching the movie. I'm 20, and I'm still watching it & I still love it =)
Kisses
Wall-E is such a sweet movie. :) One of my all-time favourites!
ReplyDeleteBut what is my very favourite Disney movie? That is a tough one... I think it's The Lion King but I also like Aladdin, Tarzan, Bambi, Beauty and the Beast and The Emperor's New Groove. ^^
It's very hard to choose only one since many Disney movies have been an important part of my childhood. They all have influenced me at least in some way. :)
I absolutely love The Lion King, great movie and also a wonderful stage musical with lots of fantastic songs!
ReplyDeleteTom
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you like Disney too (we all do, hehe :) ) My fave Disney productions are the Pirates of the Caribbean series of course (and the fourth part is only coming out in 2011! =( ), Lion King, cause it's such a touching and allegorical story and The Lady and the Tramp.
Anyway, my favorite cartoon ever, even though it can't really be compared to Disney ones, is "Tom and Jerry". Practically every single generation got in contact with it sometime and grew to become a fan on them, and I'm one too. :)
Sun is shining here in Romania today, and even though I didn't go outside yet, it seems to me that it smells a bit like warm spring air through my window. Hope you have a nice, bright day in Sweden too! Hugs!
Good morning Anette, i hope you feel better than yesterday. I've never seen this movie. My favourites is:
ReplyDelete101 Dalmatians
The Sword in the Stone (the wolf ahahahahahah)
Mary Poppins
Have a nice day! Big hugs
My favourite Disney film is Jungle book :D
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Wall-E before.
Hey Nettan :)
ReplyDeleteI just woke up at 12 pm Haha
This week was really stressful for me, so I was glad to have a lie-in at the weekend.
...And now I'm full of engery :D
Mh... I love many Disney movies, but I guess my favourite in my childhood was "Finding Nemo".
I watched it almost every day and my mom was like "Hayley, you know this movie by heart.! You could watch another one..."
Haha but I always wanted to watch "Finding Nemo".
It's such a cute movie :)
I still love it.
Hope you have a nice day!
Hayley
Euh, DÄR frågade du en svår fråga.. Bambi var min favorit då jag var liten, och den hör fortfarande till en av de bästa, men Skönheten och Odjuret, Robin Hood (Bara på svenska!), Peter Pan och Hercules (Svenska och svenska igen :) är nog de bästa, skulle jag vilja påstå :)
ReplyDeleteKrams!
Ah, och Lejonkungen är såklart bra! :D
ReplyDelete(Råkade se ett tidigare inlägg, förlåt att jag glömde :/ )
Ohhh. Mine has to be 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire'
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing! Very underrated! Yeah, sure: the movie has it's flaws. But that doesn't mean it's horrible xD
And Princess Kida is the most kick-ass Disney Princess ever!
And the soundtrack is amazing, have a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDS630-RldE
or...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latiKSUzHho
(Oh yeah, you can so tell I'm a fangirl for this movie XD)
Oh, and hello! Not looked at this blog for a while, I've been drowning in work x( Hope lifes been good for you and treating you well!
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI slept very well. Thank you! (After a lil b-day party)
Hope you had some nice dreams and slept well too :)
AAAAH WALL-E ! What a cute movie :)
I love how Wall-E behaves^^ like a small robot mr.bean^^
I wish a wonderful day to you
Take care
with big L and big R
yours Chris^^
I love Mulan, think it is the greatest of all Disney movies.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!! I love Disney classics so much.. My favorite ones are The sleeping beauty, The beauty and the beast and Snow White.. But I really like Wall-e.. it's wonderful and so deep.. and the little robots are so cute!!! And what's yours?? Take care! Hugs =)
ReplyDeleteAh sorry i forgot to say my alltime fave Disney movie....hmmmmm....
ReplyDeletethats not easy^^
Ok, Toy Story was a very important one for me...
and so was Lion King, gosh! thats a hard one :)
and i loved Fantasia! because of the dinosaur part!
Hmmm i guess i would pick: Fantasia :)
Yes! JA! Thats the one^^
huuuugs :)
The best Disney movie ever - The Lion King!
ReplyDeleteIt was, and still is, great story. ^^
Hey Anette:)
ReplyDeleteMy favourite Disney movie is Pirates of the Caribbean.(i looove Jack Sparrow:) )I olso loved G-force and Up.
Have a good day
kisses
All time favs?...Snow white and the 7 dwarfs, The Beauty and the Beast...:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!!!
Good morning...Wall-E it's so nice, but it isn't my fauvorite.
ReplyDeleteIt's difficult to choose only one movie, I thing the sleeping beauty and the beauty and the beast.
PS:sorry for the bad english. =)
Hi Anette =)
ReplyDeleteHope Wall-E is good, I really wanna see it, it looks so cute!
I love disney movies, there is just something special about them ;)
Think my favourites are Beauty and the Beast, The Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood (:
Hope you'll have a great day!
Hugs from Emilie
Hi. To sleep well? I didn't know, because I have a headache... :S
ReplyDeleteI like it very much Disney Movies! My favourite figure Donald duck, my favourite movies, Aladdin, Tarzan, The Beauty and Beast.. stb. But The lion king I don't like it because, I am crying always on it...
We looked at it in the evening yesterday It's complicated movies with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin! It is very LOL movie!! XD
Kiss
Linus
My favourite Disney Movies are Mary Poppins, Die Hexe in ihrem fliegenden Bett ( I don`t know how it`s called in English I`m sorry xD) and the Little Mermaid <33 I just love those Movies, I love Disney anyway :D
ReplyDeletewalle is great!
ReplyDeletemy all-time-fav disney movie is the lion king
was my first movie i watched in cinema and i cried when mustafa died :>
have a great day!
Morning, Anette (: :
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Disney movie? I simply like anything with Tinker Bell on it. I'm sort of a fan. And I'm a guy x_X haha.
I haven't seen Wall-E either, actually there are many movies I want to watch. Wall-E is on my list.
ReplyDeleteTo choose one favorite movie is really hard, but I love Eight Below, this is my favorite one. But also: Toy Story, Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Chronicles Of Narnia. I think you will like Eight Below if you haven't seen this yet.
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteWall-E is a great movie, the robot is so cute. :)
It´s hard to choose just one favorite Disney movie but I think that my TOP 3 would be:
Lion King
Robin Hood
Beauty and the Beast
I adore Lion King especially because of its amazing music, I have the soundtrack and nowadays I listen to that more often than watch the movie itself. But of course I still like the movie too. Robin Hood is my childhood favorite, I used to watch it over and over again with my friend. And Beauty and the Beast...well, what can I say? Such a beautiful and classic story.
Enjoy your weekend. :)
I love Wall-E, I've seen it several times and I love the message it gives about taking care of our enviroment. Some of my favorite Disney movies are; Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Anastasia, Pocahontas, the Little Mermaid, Bambi, Mulan, and my mind just went blank haha I have more but I can't remember right now. Well Anette I hope you've been having a great day and hope is stays that way, bye.
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeletewell my all time favourites are(I can't pick just one, I love them so much):
Lion King
Pocahontas
101 Dalmations
Beauty and the Beast
Anastacia
Finding Nemo
Which is your favourite?
Have a nice day!
Love,
Herta
Alice in wonderland!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeletei like Wall-e very much, it's soooo sweet :) i've seen it many times...
from the other Disney's i like Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, and Winnie the Pooh too. i'm waiting for Alice in Wonderland now. i'm very excited, it will be a great film. a bit sad, that i have to wait until 4. March... it comes to Hungary only that day...
Have a nice day :)
Léda
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteI think that my favourite Disney films are The Aristocats and Sleeping Beauty.. I really like them because I've seen them recently after many years (I'm 19) and I loughed sooooo much! There are parts that sometimes you don't understand when you are a child.. What do you think about it? What is your favourite Disney film? A big kiss from Italy!
Ah.. Just one thing.. If you like musicals, I'd like to have your opinion about the musical "Nine".. It's out in this period.. You know, there are some many famous actresses and signers, for example Nicole Kidman, Sophia Loren, Kate Hudson and Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas!
Bye!!
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love Lion King, it´s so beautiful story. I can never see it without crying.
One of my friends gave me Wall-e as a birthday gift xD hahaha
ReplyDeleteMy all-time favourite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland, and I'm pretty ansious to see the new version with Burton and Depp, it's one of my all-time favourite history :3
But I really love Disney, I still can sing along with almost all the movies... And say every word of Alladin, The Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White... Maybe that is why I like Tuomas & Nightwish so much. :P
Hey there Anette, how are you today =)
ReplyDeletewatchin Wall-E huh?...that is a sweet movie...my daughter loves Wall-E every time she draws a picture its alwasy a picture of Wall-E and Eva ... practically every paper i see when i pick up is always Wall-E and Eva..when i first watched that movie i thought that Wall-E was the cutest thing...esp w/ those eyes,lol..well enjoy the movie and your day =D
"huggs" - Tracy
Hello my angel ..
ReplyDeleteI like almost everything Disney does.
I love the trilogy Pirates of the Caribbean. Lion King is also very good.
And I think everybody loves Disney. It is part of childhood for most people.
Kisses and hugs from Brazil.
hey Anette..again,lol i havent told you what my famous disney movie's are..umm okay well it depends what type od disney movie you are talking about like Animated,or live...well for animated disney movies I do love all time are :
ReplyDeleteBeauty and the Beast,
Fantasia( original),
The Lion King,
Sleeping Beauty,
Sword and the Stone,
Robin Hood,
Shrek (1,2,3),
Peter Pan
Aristocats
Alice in Wonderland
here's an old one "Steamboat Willy"
...i can go on and on and on...i grew up w/ all disney tonns..and love them all
Disney "Live" Movies, do u have any favorites annette? =)
The Love Bug
Herbi and the race for Monte Carlo
*Swiss Family Robinson (all time)
Now you See Him , Now You Dont
Pollyanna
Pirates of the Caribean
The Computor Wore Tennis Shoes
and yet i can go on and too...LOL my dad has a pretty big collection of the Disney movie's VHS's which u cannot find anywhere anymore...its now DVD or Blue ray,lol
I defintely grew up w/ Disney..toons,and movies...and you know why i love disney other than it can capture a child's imagination its the modesty it holds...you know there really no sexual content really in it..theres attraction yes( love attraction)but its all innocense even the movies are like that too, theres really more out there than just sex...and thats what disney does they over look it...they go for the story line...honestly i get annoyed when theres sex scenes , too me i see no point in it really ( whoopi deal they're havein sex and if i want to watch sex i'll rent a porno- which i dont anyways lol)..maybe thats just me,lol but idk...i'm strange i guess
"huggs" Tracy
Oh, I love Wall-E! I'm actually at home,
ReplyDeleteand I have my friend over,
and last night we went to my grandma's
to borrow about 10 of her Disney movies!
So it's kinda weird that your
talking about it right when I wanted to
spend all week-end watching some of them!
Hihi, anyway, but my favorites are "Up"
and "Alice in Wonderland", but my all time
favorite is "Sleeping Beauty".
I love that one, I have no idea why- it's
just my all time favorite. What's yours???
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Miracle, Up! and Invincible.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
I nearly like all Disney Movies. :)
ReplyDeleteMy favourites are "The Lion King", "Finding Nemo" and "Beauty and the Beast".
Have a nice evening :)
Greetings
Sarah
LION KING 2!!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely my ALWAYS favourite ;-)
Of course, 1 and 1/2 aren't bad either :-)
One of my best friends is having a Disney movie marathon this Friday for her 18th b-day ... haha , it should be great fun ;-)
- Suzie ♥
I have other movies that i love:
ReplyDeleteHoney, I shrunk the kids
The ugly dachshund
Benji the Hunted
Have a nice evening!
Hello Ane,
ReplyDeleteI like so much of Finding Nemo and Mulan
But i guess Mulan so best Disney's movie
Did you watch?
many kisses from Nightwishbrasil.com
Pói
Um... Anette? Wall-E isn't Disney. It's Pixar. The only thing Disney ever did for that movie is distribution and collecting profits from it... The whole story and animation work comes from Pixar themselves. Same with movies like "Bug's Life", "Finding Nemo", "Toy Story", "Monsters Inc.", and "Up". None of those are Disney...
ReplyDeleteSorry for having to correct this. It's just a misconception that drives me up the wall. I'm not a big fan of Disney these days. I love their original animated movies. "Lion King", "Aladdin," and "Beauty and the Beast" has got to be my favorites. Also gotta love anything involving the old crew of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy ^.^
These days, though, Disney's just a business that cashes in on other people's work. Though they have bought out Pixar (without who they would lose a lot of their profits) they are still two separate studios. They've also bought out Marvel recently for some reason...
I'm curious to see "Princess and the Frog", though. I hear that they've managed to pull it off really well. That one is a Disney animated film, the first one they've put out in years.
On a side note, if you're really interested in Disney and Pixar movies, look up a book called "A Pixar Touch". I'm rereading it for the second time right now. It's a really great read. You get to learn about a lot of the behind the scenes stories on all of the Pixar animated movies and their relationship with Disney and such. I love it ^.^
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI think that my favourite Disney movies are Aladdin, The Lion King, Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast... =)
I love almost all Disney classics, but specially I love Brother Bear and the Princess and the Frog ^^ but when I was little, I always was watching The Beauty and The Beast *)
ReplyDeleteHejsan Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou won't believe ;)And actually it's not a movie but cartoon - My favourite one comes from when I was a child. I loved the old nice Winnie The Pooh ;) And it's still my favourite. It reminds me when I was sitting in a big parents's chair watching this cartoon, nice and warming thoughts...
Oh by far the older classics like 'Snow White', Lady and the Tramp and Bambi. I think I was 5 years old when I seen it and cried when his mum died. My sister made fun of me and we ended up getting thrown out of the theater for being too rowdy.
ReplyDeleteWalle is special too because my little boy loves this movie and just watched it with him myself a few days ago.
Have a great day!
I love Wall E that's so cute <3
ReplyDeleteYes, I think that's "Beauty&Beast". That's funny but I haven't seen it until this year. This was like a discovery for me. I've never seen a movie so close to my understanding of the world. Belle is charming. I would like to be better - more like her of some kind, I mean the human side. And I really like the Beast more when he's enchanted, I completely dislike these sweet princes;)) Caught myself on singing Belle's reprise to the mirror - that was a real lol;)I saw many Disney movies and I still like old ones more. Khm. Allright, Snow White scared me now with her strangely big head (shame on me, first association was "Nymphomaniac Fantasia"), but that's the difference between the child's and adult's minds))
ReplyDeleteI love "Pirates of the Caribbean" especially for brilliant Johnny, like "Chronicles...", like good old cartoons, but among them all "Beauty..." seems to me the most complete, complicated and beautiful story. The dream I would like to be mine=)
Take care,
Kira=)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen Wall-e yet! but in the past week I watched a lot of old disney movies. I didn't had to go to school, and I my feeling said to watch the movies again :)
So I watched Beauty and the beast, lady and the tramp, Alladin, 101 dalmations, Alice in wonderland, jungle book, cinderella, the lion king,...
But my al time favorite is beauty and the beast! I love the story and the drawning style. Also the music is so nice. When I saw the movie again, I wished also to be the little girl again. And just play that I was belle in that movie. That's what I used to do :)
I really love Pocahontas since I was a little girl :)
ReplyDeleteBut now, I think that Lion King is maybe my favourite... I don't know ! It's so hard to choose only one !
Well, FirEdhel, Pixar works together with Disney, you can't say it's not from them too. Although I really prefer the Pixar movies, but they all have the Disney name on it too, so... :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I also forgot The Emperors New Groove and Up!. I highly recommend Up!, it makes me cry every time I watch it.
ReplyDeletehej Anette:
ReplyDeleteThe Lion King is the best on
grrrrrrrrrrrr...xD
have a nice weekend and remember:
hakuna matata =D
god natt...
---Andrés---
Hi Anette! My favorite disney movie now is Wall-e because my last name is Walle and is pronounced Wall-e like the movie and spelled the same way!!
ReplyDeleteWow. I woke up this morning to do EXACTLY the same thing >.< I heard that it was so good back when ti came out, but never got around to watching it.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing.
my favourite one are toy story 1,2 and soon to see the third in Summer!! there are so many other animation that i like but that one brings me so many memories from when I was REALLY young (in the first one i was only 2 years old)..
ReplyDeletekisses
Hello
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast and Robin Hood...
but I think all disney movies are great in their own way, I haven't seen Wall-E yeat but I will someday :)
Have a nice day....
I have many favorite movies,for example Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Finding Nemo, Toy Story,A Bug's Life, The sword in the stone, Wall-E, Up, Hercules, The lion king, Mulan, Robin Hood, Peter Pan, The Sleeping Beauty....I cant follow because I never finish xD Im a Disney freak hahhaha
ReplyDeletehmm, I'd say Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast and Snow White...
ReplyDeleteBut I like the new ones too, though not as much as the classics =)
Love, Lisa <3
Wall-E is wonderful One of the best movies I ever seen. I am a great Disney fan. I can´t choose only one favorite movie, but Beauty and the Beast is so special for me, because I see myself in Belle.
ReplyDeleteOther movies tat I like are Mulan (te first one that I saw in theater *-*), Lion King, Tarzan, Lady and Trump, Up and Finding Nemo.
All Disney movies are the best, my all time favorite must be Toy Story. It always makes me laugh my head off ;)
ReplyDeleteNanne: It really depends on the way you want to look at it. Disney bought out Pixar in 2006 but they're still two separate studios and two separate animation teams. Pixar writes the stories and animates them. Disney only approves the scripts, sticks their name on the finished product, and sells it. It just irks me when people say that their favorite Disney film is “Finding Nemo”, for example, when the animation team at Disney did absolutely nothing for that movie. I consider those movies to be Pixar's because they are the ones who made them in the first place.
ReplyDeleteAh, If only Walt was still alive...
Sorry for the slight off-topic, Anette. Just wanted to answer to Nanne :)
The Emperor's New Groove. if you haven't seen it, watch it, it's the funniest movie ever.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite Disney movie is Beauty And The Beast and Alice In Wonderland.
ReplyDeletehejhej!
ReplyDeletei'll always love beauty and the beast, because it was my first cinema movie ever.
have a nice start into the new week!
Hi, Anette ^^
ReplyDeleteMy all time favourite Disney movie would be... umm... Sleeping Beauty and the Beauty and The Beast. I love those ! All Disney's classics are so amazing. Can't pick just one ; )
And Wall-E is great also. It makes me happy. : ) But the classics are still better than the new ones, in my opinion.
Hey Anette! My top favourite disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. I also love The Little Mermaid, Fantasia and Pinoccio. haha =)
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to choose just one but... hmmmm.. I like Lilo & Stitch.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week Anette.
Hi Nettan!!!
ReplyDeletewell my favorites are the beauty and the beast, the sleepy beauty, the Cinderella, Snow white, the little mermaid, aladdin,the lion king, mulan, hercules, wow I think that almost every movie from disney are good...I mean all the classics are good, I really don't like to much the new ones with the exceptions of finding nemo and wall-e.
In fact, the lion king was the first movie that I watch at the cinema and I remember I cried!!!
have a nice day!!
♥ hugs an love ♥
Clau♣
The Disney version of The Little Mermaid is my favorite. When I was a little girl I loved mermaids and wished I could be one. When I was an adult the story became very personal to me because my parents were very controlling of me and tried to keep me from the man I loved. Just like the happy ending we are now happily married and both of my parents gave their blessing in the end out of their own free will and honest opinion. It is a beautiful story on many levels for me
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Disney-movie is The Lion King ;=) I recommend. :D
ReplyDelete