
All the touring period was so full and whenever I was home I didnt have any time or lust to fix things. And then when we stopped touring last september I was just at home one month and then away to the studio almost every week again and then Thailand over x-mas. So there havent been that time to think: how do we want it in our home?
Now when I finally have that time and can plan our home to its best I enjoy every moment. Its good to "live in" a new place to feel it before knowing exactly how to have things but its been 9 months and now we know how we want it.
I will, of course, take photos during the progress so you all can see and I will as always also ask you for opinions and help when I need it;=)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletei know what you are talking about, i even watched a lot of "Home improvement" shows, but it didn't improve anything. ;=)
Have fun
Yotapong
Hi Anette.
ReplyDeleteIs great to hear that your getting your home cozy and your own.
The picture is really fun xD.
Congrats for all the fixed things you done, and good luck for the things you still have to do. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd it will be great to see photos of the progress, i'll love to see how it look...
Steff
Heeey :)
ReplyDeleteThere is the moment when all those things wich walking around in your head become bigger and bigger. and then its about time to take on them.
like you said. the burden gets smaller and smaller.
I hope you will be happy and feel comfortable when everything is done :)
Have a wonderful evening now,
smile a lot and take a rest ;)
huuugs
With Love and Respect
Chris :)
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteFirstly, the picture is hilarious Haha :D
and secondly, I just want to say thank you.!
It's not typical that a famous person take so much time for the fans, you know ?
You always posts new entries and it always let me smile on bad days :)
Youre wonderful- never forget that ;)...and I really admire you for keep being a 'normal' person.
Hugs from germany :D
Hayley
Hi Anette, ahahahahahah that's funnt pic! I'm glad to hear that you managened the things for your home as you wanted. I'm curous to see the pics... post them when you can! My parents ordered the now couch. I will get it the first day of Febrary. I want to see it!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evaning dear Anette!! Hugs
Oh, I know how you feel! :D I have exactly the same problem in my own apartment -- has been the last five years, actually :p Every time I have those luxurious few days to spend properly at home I'm so tired that I just can't be bothered... heh, takes a huge effort to manage even the regular housework! I've also lived in this same apt so long that my life and property barely fit into it anymore... :p Ah well, maybe next year when I'm probably unemployed I'll have time to do something to this! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day and good luck with the home renovation! :) Is it as cold down there in Sweden as here, btw? We've been "enjoying" these -20 C temperatures again and even if I love those pretty, snowy winter landscapes my skin, hair and respiratory system don't like this cold at all... :p
hello, anette!
ReplyDeletesomehow i know the whole situation. my bf and i moved into my dad's appartement and now we're living there over one and a half years. so it'll be time to fix and change furniture, etc. but we always spend our money and time for travelling and trips to escape from daily routine.
we have plans to redecorate our home... painting the walls, buying new furniture, etc. since december but there won't be time until march now. and i guess afterwards we're too busy to do it.
we have to organize a lot of my father's things too, so the whole thing needs so much time... but some day we'll manage it. setting one step after another one.
It's very nice that you got something done! It's a great feeling.
ReplyDelete