Hi Nettan ! Many peaople have a blog but I prefer use Twitter, it's more easy to use and to send little messages, pictures or links ;) Here is my twitter : http://twitter.com/MissTFC With love, Camille
hi dear! I have a blog on this site, But I have registered a diary to have possibility to read and make comments on my favourite Anette. But specially for you I am ready to translate the records from other blog:) As I want, that we became friends at least on the Internet))))
Hello there Anette :) I do have a blog, but I write in Romanian, so I don't think it's too much to understand :-/ I use to write stories, for instance the first story it's a definition for the name "The Escapist" and what it represents for me, the second it's the song "The poet and the Pendulum" transformed into a whole long story with a man that wanted to reach perfection and eternity through his writings, but he couldn't and he realized that the only way he could escape from the hell he's living, it's death. The third story I wrote last night and finished at last it's a letter from a man that chosed to kill himself and end his life.The letter it's written from my perspective, like i'm the guy whos going to kill himself. This is the link http://valentin-theescapist.blogspot.com
Hi Nettie! It's really nice to hear that you want to know your fans better! It's really very nice of you, not every famous musician do that! Unfortunatelly my blog is portuguese, but here it's:
I don't have a blog at the moment, but I was thinking about setting one up - mostly for my artwork. If I do, I'll let you know the link. I think it's really sweet that you want to get to know us all better. *hugs*
No blog for me (i've tried it past year and stopped after 3 posts, it's not for me) but i have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Stephanie-Deceneux/540692395 Other than this, i'm 33 (34 on march 15), i live i Saint Malo (and born in Dinan) - i'm really a Breton girl. ;) I'm also a survivor of many abuses, and still fight every days. It's not easy, but i'm still alive....
Last but not least, my real name is Stéphanie but my friends and the people i like call me Steff. :)
The first me and some friends write everything hehe, and the last I write some tips of movies and television series. If you want to comment something I will be very very happy =D Well have a amazing day Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
Ps: the blogs are in portuguese but in the right corner have a translator for you read the posts in your own language ;-)
Här är min blogg: http://elli-nw.blogspot.com/ Jag uppdaterar den inte så ofta nu längre, men funderar på att börja igen. Jag tänkte bl.a. lägga upp lite fler dikter och texter etc...
Hello Anette :) Here is mine myspace: http://www.myspace.com/malotka I'm normally writing in polish, and it's the only one in english. I hope you enjoy that screw.
Hihi that's fun :) Well I don't have a blog, but I was thinking of maybe starting one.. But I don't know if many people would be interesting in reading it. But otherwise it can be a thing to practice my English more and to just 'wright it off' :) So I let you know if I start one. It will be after my examens..
I made a blogger profile, but I don't have one set up. My actual online presense is mostly Facebook, but linking that would be useless as it's all Friends Only.
Wait a minute...
...
http://john-jones-likeamartian.blogspot.com/
There! My blog. I will try to make it worth our time.
I'm at livejournal: anna-disgrace.livejournal.com. It tends to be waffling about Muay Thai, belly dance, books I'm reading, university, trying to lose weight, and my lovely Gary!
Posts are usually public when they first go up, then after a while I set them to friends only. It's an easy function with LJ (here it is a bit more of a hassle) that I love.
I use the one above only for writing and creative stuff, but I do still use it. My other one (http://vialofzydrate.livejournal.com) is very tightly locked as friends only, due to the vicious talking perpetrated by an ex of mine.
It's fucking awesome (I kind of like that word, can't you tell?) that you're interested in getting to know your fans!
I have a myspace page that I keep up with regularly. It's my vocal myspace, so there are cover songs on it in different singing styles, but I also blog on there, mainly about my music activities: http://www.myspace.com/juliettesvocals
Feel free to have a look and listen at it and have a nice Sunday =)
hello anette ! i don't have blog , but if you whant to see my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/pedrolarimeaix#p/u , thank you to interess in your fans , i love you !!!! i want to see you in live !!! i miss you and the boys ! kiss from france !
my blog is about ordinary stuff, i started it in german two and a half years ago and since september or october i'm writing in english, cause it felt right to do so.
it's about daily life, music, concerts, travelling. things like this.
Hi, Anette! I have two blogs: sunkeener.livejournal.com - it's in Russian. However, you can find some photos there. sunkeener.blogspot.com - I started this one not so long ago, but it's in English=)
Hi Anette! :) It's so nice of you that you are interested! :) I've only had a blog in Hungarian, but now I made a blog in English, here on Blogspot, I want to keep it updated very often. :) Here it is:
Hi Anette - my blog address is http.//Janeybpoems.blogspot.com -( I only started it a little while ago inspired by your one) hope you have a good day :)
that's very kind from you but i boubt if you could read mine, it's in portuguese, anyway there are some videos you could watch too www.myownorigins.blogspot.com
My English written blog is http://dreamsofthefuture.wordpress.com ... maybe it's not very interesting for you, but in some ways it's very important for me. :) Cheers!
Hi Anette, this is my blog www.ariannabilli.blogspot.com but i never write there. Feel free to comment! I prefer use facebook and myspace. Have a nice day! Hugs
Hei Anette! Here is my personal blog, bit it's in french > http://hell-sing-kii.skyblog.com/ and here it is my forum on metal bands from finland > http://metal-from-finland.forumactif.net/forum.htm
I really love you. I look forward to see you on the stage. Lot of kisses from france =)
Hey there Anette :) I don't really have a blog, since I feel I really don't have anything interesting to write that people could be interested in reading :) I do love to take pictures, though, so I have a flickr account that I'm trying to make a little more blog-like. There a couple of pictures of you, too :D Fell free to browse it if you like, www.flickr.com/hellgate .
Do blogs count that aren't updated very often? I sorta lost interest in it & still waiting for it to come back. XD But I am at http://milleresk.net/ (and this is the moment I'm glad I decided to blog in English a while ago ;) )
Though I haven't updated it much anymore since I "moved" to Facebook. ( http://www.facebook.com/mtoivola ) Maybe you should rig up a Facebook account too? -- lots of other musicians and artists have those too, even famous ones ;)
I dont have blog right now, but iam going to start up on this blog thing cause i need to write my heart down , to many emotions and not enough space to get them out. if thats the case i will write the address to you :)
Thank you! its nice that you show this big interest in us :)
have awonderful day, hope you feel fine ;) huuugs LOVE AND RESPECT Chris :)
I've got blog, and twitter, and like "Russian Facebook" page but I write there only in Russian :( Maybe, if you want to know about us more, you should ask questions? Just like we ask you! As far as I can remember, someone wrote about this some time ago, and you liked the idea. That would be great, I like this kind of stuff very much :)
Have a nice day! Have fun for me, because I will be preparing for my exam, which is the day after tomorrow and I don't know a thing, as usual :D
It's a lovely idea from your part to be interested in your fans' life by reading their blogs. I decided to show you mine too, since there are some thing related to Nightwish on it, even some concert reports that I've been at, including Nightwish. Thank you for your visit in advance:) http://leinikki-bogi.blogspot.com/
I'd love you to visit mine, but it's in Spanish. Anyway, you can find music videos and so there, so this is the url: http://houseofthesilent.blogspot.com/
Hey!! :)My blog has 36 followers still but I'm happy with it..! I post about me,photgraphy,fashion,poems and books,music and cinema and evrrything that I like in general!
Where the Wild Roses Grow: http://christina-g.blogspot.com
Hello dear Anette I don't comment often but read faithfully every day. There is the link to my little blog where I write about the goings on in our quiet life. I hope that your Sunday is a lovely one. xx
It is so nice that you want to know something about us - your fans. It's very kind!
Here is my blog - http://lamia86.blogspot.com/
But if you want to better know me, please visit my deviantArt profile - http://lamia86.deviantart.com/ Here you can find drawing of you, Tuomas and many NW stuff, my photos etc. Hope you enjoy!
Hi Anette! It's really nice you want to know us a bit better! :) But I don't have a blog, but maybe I and the other fans who don't have a blog, could write a small introduction here, so you can get to know us too some better? So... I'm Marianne, I'm 14 years old and I live with my parents, a brother of 16 and a little brother of 12 in a small town in the Netherlands. I'm in the fourth class of high school now, and I love horseriding, animals, internetting and music. My favourite band is - guess what? :D - Nightwish. Nightwish is really important to me, the music is just so wonderful. <3 The gig on 15'03'09 in Ahoy Rotterdam in the Netherlands here was the best day of my life, it was really, really awesome. :) I would describe myself as a person of opposites. I love to have fun and being crazy with friends, but I also love to be alone and think about the world and life. I can be spontaneous, but I can also be really shy. I can be cheerful, and I can be really wistful. That's me. So, I hope you know me a bit better now. :) I also have a greeting to you, here it is: http://i50.tinypic.com/2i2bzfc.jpg I hope you have a nice day!
http://exilepath.blogspot.com/ Där har du min blog =] Har inte hunnit posta så många som du gjort ;=) jag postar endast då det har hänt lite roliga eller tråkiga saker :} Skriver på engelska, som du, jag har nån frn Mexico (Mau) som läser den ibland =P (Skrev även ngt åt/om dig på senaste inlägget :/)
I have a blog that i started but i really have not payed anymore attention to it since, only has like 3 posts & very little about me as of yet!!
I am mainly a Myspace & Facebook user
Anyway unless iam being a bit dumb here haha =) but i think when you have logged in iam sure you can click on peoples photos & go to their pages that way...ive done it after leaving a comment on your blog...i just click on the little photo's by peoples comments & it leads to their page unless of course they have it on private! dont know unless i have the wrong idea of what you mean!?!
Anyway its very nice of you to care so much & take interest!!
Kinda of makes me feel a little bit shy now because however much we all leave comments for you everyday your still our Queen of Nightwish & its like with me for example i think iam just little old me & i think so far what i have on my blog would not really interest you as it is very little
I am very happy leaving my comments for you & supporting you that makes me happy =) XXX
Hi Anette :) I also have a blog: http://hemynight.blogspot.com Your blog is linked on the right side ;) Thank you if you'll take a look at my page :) I hope you'll like it.
Hey Anette! My blog is: soulfood-music.blogspot.com The first posts I made are about myself, I guess I started the blog in November last year. I got the idea from you and your blog ;=) First I just made one to be able to write you comments, but then it became a real hobby ;=) Hope, you'll like it. Hugs & Love from Germany, yours, Kim-Noêmia
I just have a homepage and it's in german... but it would be nice if you would look at my site and maybe left a comment in my Guestbook ;-) http://kaamos.npage.de/
Oh, Sorry I made a mistake. It is lisamller24.blogspot.com (not "@") ;) I only write for myself and the peoply who coincidentally fall to my blog. Just started it for I had the account cause I wanted to answer to your blogs. Was just a mood. Nothing interesting for others. But well, in this times we share so much with the world. why not his... Best wishes, Lisa
Okay, 2 firsts in one day. Never commented here before, just lurked. But now I'm tickled. I just started my own blog this morning...got frustrated...and surfed off to blogs I visit to see how they do it. And found this post. LOL. So, if you're interested, or anyone else is come visit me at kyhunlyproduce.blogspot.com. I really hate computers. But since I'm commenting, I'll just say I really like your blog, lurked here quite a bit since the season was over. Found it because Nightwish is my favorite lettuce cutting music (now it's my favorite tractor music as well since you came along cause I can turn it up louder for reasons I'll leave unsaid). But-compliment time-I really like reading what you have to say because it's not all Nightwish all the time. Never know what you're going to write about, so I find it interesting. Personality's everything, whether you're famous or not, so kudo's to you. By the way, going back to a former post of yours about your friend, a song that's always helped me especially after it was redone on the Across the Universe Soundtrack, is Let It Be by the Beatles. Peace.
http://www.jemappelletamara.blogspot.com ^^ No, I'm not French, haha. I write about all things that make me happy. Now it's called '100 things that make me happy', but I hope I can get beyond those hundred :D.
I do have a blog, but mostly I am a facebook person myself. My blog is http://bookworm-ellen.blogspot.com/ but i haven't been on for a while or really at all since school started. -Ellen
Hi Anette! Mi blog is www.elgatodechesire.blogspot.com It's in Spanish, but there are some songs in English. It could be useful if you want to practise your Spanish ;-). You'll be welcome.
Hey Anette :) My blog is mostly in Romanian, but you might be interested in this post, which is in English and it's also about the Artmania festival and about the Nightwish concert, here you go: http://ladyruna.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/artmania/
Dear Anette my blog adrress is www.notlikesmind.blogspot.com..i created this blog following your example of sharing your thoughts with us..it's one of a kind experience...
I have had a blogger profile set up but coincidentally I didnt start to write until today. I dont know how it'll go on. I hope I can keep up with it! The url is http://aine-blogmire.blogspot.com/ I am also on twitter, which is hugely addictive! My url is http://twitter.com/aine_gannon for that.
I am not sure how interested you would be in my boring life! Áine
Hi, Anette! I don't know if my blog would be very interesting for you to read since some of the entries are in Finnish, but there are a few English ones also, and there will be some in the future when I feel like practising my English, so the link is http://varjosade.vuodatus.net :)
I think it's incredibly nice of you to want to know your fans better, btw. :)
it's very nice that you are interested in finding out more about us and taking time for it!
I have a blog which was created with the purpose of being connected to the blog we have created with all my classmates in 2008.
I haven't posted anything on none of these blogs, because if I want to tell them something I can do it every day at school or I can write to them and to my other friends on the Yahoo messenger, that's what we all use here. I think we will use the blog more after we finish highschool when we won't see each other every day anymore.
Anyway I will give you the link of our blog: http://cosbucfreaks.blogspot.com/?zx=db9ebeb0ffe7833f it's in romanian but you can see some photos and videos of us doing crazy things at school! I hope you will like it, if you decide to take a look at it! and if I will start writing on my blog I will let you know!
I wrote a blog about my exchange semester in spain. http://endofanera-valencia.blogspot.com/# I don't wrote that much (it's in german, some english words), it's mostly about what I've done there, my problems with spanish workers who aren't able to fix a broken ceiling (Heavy Rain->Shitty roof-> Shitty ceiling-> Water allover the flat). But anyway it was great fun.
Tjena Nettie! ;---) I have two blogs (one of my dogs and the other one of photographing and music), but they're in Finnish.. But at least you can take a look of my pictures - if you want to :) I would really, really appreciate it!
Hi Anette, i write again my blog: www.ariannabilli.blogspot.com I started to post there today and i will do in english for the people will read it around the world. If read mine i hope you will post there sometime and you like it! Enjoy your day!
Hi Anette!!! I have a blog too and youtube channel, my blog and my channel are dedicatted to animation and illustration, I' m animator and illustraitor,Im still studying my career (Fine Arts)and I think that this is good for people know my job, my blog is something poor now because i havent time to make a god desing and I worte all post in spanish (im from Spain)besides Im one of the webmistress of Dark Passion Site (a spanish fan site about Nightwish)and we have blog, myspace, fotolog, facebook and lastfm group too. These are my personals blog and youtube channel: http://www.anasantiagoclemente.blogspot.com www.youtube.com/IGRAINNE85
Both are in spanish but I can translate =) and these are the dark passion site groups in internet: http://nightwish.blogspanol.net in facebook we are a group call Amigos de Dark Passion Site Myspace: http://groups.myspace.com/darkpassionsite
Hola anette Tengo 3 blogs, uno personal, para el trabajo y otro sobre una gran pasión que tengo "Nightwish" Te dejo a todos Están en español, pero hay fotos que pueden ver besos
It is really kind and so typical of you to care about your fans n this way. - Thank You.
Unfortunately Idon't have a blog - Yet.....
I do temnd to yuse Facebook but I understand that you don't have an account ?
Anyway I can be found through my email address peterja888@hotmail.com . It would be great to hear from any of the wonderful people who write on your blog.
Here is my blog: http://humans-are-assholes.blogspot.com
I'm French so everything is write in French, sorry if you don't understand all of it. I love music and photography so I post some songs I listen to and some photography I make. Hope you will enjoy it if you take a look on my blog.
Oh, Anette, it's so sweet of you :). You'll have thousands of blogs to read haha ! Mine is in french but there are a few good pictures to look at and there are a few articles wrote in English.
Here it is : aredhell.blogg.org ( don't put www. before, it'll link you to a blank page :/ )
Dear Anette, I have a blog too, but I write in hungarian... (Anyway, it's here: laillabeth.freeblog.hu) You can try to translate it with google translator, but english and hungarian are not in a good relationship... :) Mostly you can't understand the text at the end. (With finnish it's a little bit better. Finnish is a language-relative for hungarian.) Have a nice evening! Léda :)
I've had some problems with my blog, but I hope it works now! [url]http://dismalwingstales.blogspot.com/[/url] My second blog is manga/anime related :) [url]http://tearofdeceit.blogspot.com/[/url] It's in Finnish, though, but I've heard that you understand Finnish well :)
Hello Anette! It's a nice idea and sweet from you, I think I will give mine ;]
http://autumn-arts.blogspot.com
it's an "art-blog" so I mainly post sketches/art WIPs/finished arts there but also write about myself and show interesting stuffs to the world sometimes. : ] I hope if you take a look there sometime you will like it!
Hello there, Anette! We've been willing to show you a little project of ours for some time already and it seems like an opportune moment. We're Nightwish fans from Poland and we hope you're going to have fun while watching it.
...quite a few comments you have on this post :P Really nice idea to 'ask' this of us, this way you could 'get to know' us better and maybe we can get to know each other better as well :) Anyway, mine is: moonthornsandbutterflies.blogspot.com.
I've got a blog, but I write the post in Hungarian ... however I think I post an english comment only for you :P :) and I tell you what is it about, and so on ... :)
www.johnny-thewishmaster92.blogspot.com
(You can see, that I'm a big Nightwish fan, if I give this link for my blog :P)
Good evening, Anette! :-) I don't have a blog but I like photography, so here is my photostream on Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-world-in-irchiks-eyes/ Welcome! I hope you will like my pictures! (There are mostly pictures of sunrises because I think that it is the most beautifil time of day!) Enjoy your evening and good night! ^__^
Hi Anette! well, my blog is http://freezingmermaid.blogspot.com/ I hope you don't get a bad idea of me because of what's written, mostly I use it to get rid of bad feelings. Hope you're doing fine!!!
You just reminded me that I seriously need to update mine >.< lol Have so much stuff to put up. If only my good computer didn't die on me yesterday... I just ordered a copy of Windows 7 so once that gets here I'll be able to get everything fixed and running again. I'm just thankful that I didn't lose any files. My b/f was able to figure out a way to extract them through his own computer this morning.
Anyways, sorry for the off topic. I just got incredibly stressed out last night over the whole thing. Here's the address to my animation blog. I'll have new stuff to show within the week!
http://yelena-k.blogspot.com/
Take care, Anette! Hope you have a good day/night.
Hi Anette! Maybe I'm a little bit late but I have a blog! www.lady-chrissy.blogspot.com I post in English (the name of the blog is in portuguese but it's something like: the last drop of blood on the broken mirror). I hope you enjoy it!
Well... I can tell you my blog address but it won't do you any good..
It's in portuguese and I don't write that much.. But hey.. Feel free to look at it if you want to.
its: http://ficoloka.blogspot.com
If you find anything you think it's interesting and want to know what I have written, just let me know and I'll be happy to translate it for you.
I also have a blog in English, but I only wrote there once.. A text for you, actually.. but I already told you everything here.. but If you want to take a look, its http://meryinenglish.blogspot.com
Also, I started a blog with my girlfriend about my city, but we only wrote in it once.. its http://realcuritiba.blogspot.com..
Feel free to look at all of them and if you have any doubts or thoughts about what I wrote, tell me and I'll be glad to enlighten you.
Wow, there's a lot of posts!!!! :) BTW, i forget that i also have a youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxySteff It's just my favorite videos, but the last 3 are songs by you (2 from the Suomi safari festival and 1 with Alyson Avenue)....
Speaking about knowing each others, is there any luck that you will do another round of questions and replies in a near future? There's a few questions i'm dying to ask (and i'm probably not the only one).... *blush*
I have been reading your blog for awhile, but this is the first time I've posted a reply.
Anyway, I just started a blog a few weeks ago! I'm a seamstress/costumer so I figured it would be fun to blog about what I design and sew. It only have two posts so far, though: http://stitchrat.dreamwidth.org/
I used to run a horror movie review blog, too, a few years ago. One day when I have the time I want to start another one on blogspot. I'm hoping by the end of the month I'll have it up, but I'm so busy. =)
I have two, actually. The first one is my actual blog, and the second is my poetry blog. I'll put them both up for you, because really, the best way to get to know me is through my writing. :)
Ohh that's so sweet of you *.* Well I don't write in the blog but I have myspace if you wanna take a look: http://www.myspace.com/448077742 Good night*
Hi, Anette. That's very nice of you =) and you have so many comments already =), I don't have a blogspot, I have a livejournal and some of the enteries are public so here it is; http://wicked-fairy13.livejournal.com/
Hi Nettie, how are you? Hope well! Me too I have a blog but it functions only for site feed for my webzine Femme Metal Webzine
That's it the link : femmemetalwebzine.blogspot.com
But in the end, the social network that I use the most is Twitter. Why don't you create an account there, all the most famous musicians and actor has a Twitter account...
Don't mind the fact I only seem to have titles for my blog posts. Anything Ia actually post will be in the comment section under the title. My way of posting seems to have issues with the place one would type out their posts but works fine with the comment box lol.
So many blogs from fans, how will you keep up with us all?! ;) I love reading your blog and hearing about your daily life and creative process. It's really one of the highlights of my day; I always try my best to comment on all the posts. I would love it if one day you would stop by my blog.
Good morning Anette! :) My blog has photographs I have taken, pictures I've drawn and cool things I've bought. :D You'll find it here: http://photogothic-tiinasblog.blogspot.com/ Enjoy my blog (feel free to comment!) and have a lovely day! :)
My Blog is Tanouska.wordpress.com :) It's mostly in Dutch, but some posts about concerts and stuff like that are in English :P And most of the quotes I use to end every post are in English too. I wonder if people who speak english can understand Dutch a little... It has got quite some similarities :)
Hello Anette. I don't have a blog (I'd like to, though). I have twitter, which is almost like a tiny blog, you can update with small things (2 or 3 lines per ''writting box''). It's nice, and I usually don't have any long things to tell. If you ever create a Twitter, please tell us =)
I did it, i did it! I wrote a post in english on my blog :) Now, you can read my introduction in english too :) laillabeth.freeblog.hu/archives/2010/01/18/Introduction-again/
it's been a long time since I've wrote the last time. But now I've found some time :) Unfortunately I haven't a blog (or better, i don't get through how it works, I even don't know how wordpress works xD) But I have a youtube channel.
Well. Det har inte blivit så mycket skrivande i bloggen min. Eftersom att bloggen först var tänkt till foton/dikter som jag fotat/skrivit själv och kreativiteten har tyvärr inte riktigt infunnit sig ännu.. Men här är adressen i alla fall: http://www.xsanah.blogspot.com/
My blog is at http://www.hurmiontytar.blogspot.com
Unfortonately it is mostly in Finnish, but at least you can enjoy the pictures. I just started blogging this year, and my blog is about beauty, art, music & movies with passion!
Hello Anette! I'm from Brazil and I love Nightwish, and love your work I follow the NW since 2000 and I am passionate about the music they make. I have a blog dedicated to the band and put pictures almost every day and would be very happy if you visit. The address is: http://www.fotolog.com.br/driks_fazio Kisses and thanks for sharing your moments with fans like me.
Hi Anette! I have no blog, just participate in sites like orkut and facebook!
Here in Brazil we are in doubt about the veracity of a photo: http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAABdDfYILBFMTQkR-_CnRZTpiRWeFJD5qjac461HLzO_fie_q58NETubMUMKHW4XQozM81Dwq9apA5hZ8G8CxvDQAm1T1UJWpJIjPCbVa1FlFKU-QwQq9M_V-.jpg
It is true that picture?
Just curious .. because I love them both! Kisses!! And sorry my english...
Hi Anette, My name is Zulma and this is my first comment on your blog site. I have been a follower of yours for some time now but have not written anything. I like the efforts on your behalf regarding what happened to the island of Haiti. It is a big concern not just me but a lot of us who care about the people and the planet. We need to get together as a human race to repair this beautiful planet we live on and make everyone realize just how important we are as human beings and how we need to take care of this world. You mentioned that you would like to know more about us by giving you our blog addresses. I just started this personal blog of mine with main topics that are important to me such as: native american revelations, new age beliefs, nature, etc. There is so much that I would like to say but I will post it in my personal blog for you to see. Lastly, I don't want to forget to say that I really love the band "Nightwish" and you are a great singer. Please say hello to the guys for me, Thank you. Have a wonderful week.
...unfortunately it's only in Finnish at the moment... I used to have the same blog translated in Norwegian, but now I've been too lazy... :P But maybe soon! ;=)
Hi Anette! This is first time when I'm writing. First, I'm so sorry about my English. I've got a blog, but that's in my language of course. In the menu you've got a link translating my blog, 'English'. www.ecoutlipse.blog.onet.pl What else? Please, if you going to watch my blog you must to know than I'm strange, cause I listen to Nightwish, but I like R&B, too. Hugs. :D
Hi Anette! I'm writing comment in your blog first time. I'm sorry about my English, I know it's so bad. :D My blog is in my language, of course. In the menu you've got a link 'English', and if you click on it, it will translate. www.ecoutlipse.blog.onet.pl If you going to watch my blog, you must to know I'm strange, cause I love Nightwish, but I can listen to rock, meatl and R&B. Yes, R&B. ;-) Thanks for this post. Now I know you're very kind and friendly. Hugs. ;D
http://eluilind.blogspot.com/ This is not the only one I have. I have another one where I write almost everyday but it's all written in Russian. And this one... Well, I haven't been writting there for ages but it's because of lack of free time. I promise to continue writting there next month when I'll pass all my exams in the university :)
baha , ARE YOU or are you not the coolest celebrity in the world??? Answer: Yeahh ... pretty much :-) Until I become one ... ;-) Just kidding I'll give you my blog , but it's kinda screwy right now ... the adress is: http://oursweetawakening.blogspot.com/ Check it out! It'll get better soon ;-) Kisses from Canada - Suzie ♥ xox
Hi Nettan !
ReplyDeleteMany peaople have a blog but I prefer use Twitter, it's more easy to use and to send little messages, pictures or links ;)
Here is my twitter : http://twitter.com/MissTFC
With love, Camille
I have an Art Blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://heavenqueen-fullofart.blogspot.com
Enjoy, dear :)
Hello dear Nettie , how are you ???
ReplyDeleteI am sorry , but I do not have a blog :( , only Facebook and Myspace.
Have a nice day
Lots of love
Ena
Hej Anette =)
ReplyDeleteHow are you today?
This is my blog:
http://meadows--of--heaven.blogspot.com/
It's been a while since I have not updated. I have not much time. But you can see a little of what I like.
Have a beautiful day!
*Hugs*
hi dear!
ReplyDeleteI have a blog on this site, But I have registered a diary to have possibility to read and make comments on my favourite Anette. But specially for you I am ready to translate the records from other blog:) As I want, that we became friends at least on the Internet))))
www.NWBttrWOAnettOlz.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete=)
http://metalanna.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethe address is
ReplyDeletesymphonicandgothicmetal.blogspot.com
;D
that's a good point dear Anette! I have a blog since 2007 but it's mostly in Turkish =)
ReplyDeleteanyway it's : http://sarahniralivien.blogspot.com/
if anyone is interested =)
Havw a Good day !
I actually have two blogs (and a whole lot of other social networking sites):
ReplyDeletehttp://catherine-haines.com (this is my "personal" blog, although I mainly talk about writing here - I want to be a published author)
http://nightstand.amynta.org (this is my "book blog", where I review books and talk about them - mainly young adult and fantasy ones)
And now I shall go check out some of the other blogs people are linking to! :D
Hello there Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI do have a blog, but I write in Romanian, so I don't think it's too much to understand :-/ I use to write stories, for instance the first story it's a definition for the name "The Escapist" and what it represents for me, the second it's the song "The poet and the Pendulum" transformed into a whole long story with a man that wanted to reach perfection and eternity through his writings, but he couldn't and he realized that the only way he could escape from the hell he's living, it's death.
The third story I wrote last night and finished at last it's a letter from a man that chosed to kill himself and end his life.The letter it's written from my perspective, like i'm the guy whos going to kill himself.
This is the link http://valentin-theescapist.blogspot.com
Take care and bear warm hug >:D<
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteIt's really nice to hear that you want to know your fans better! It's really very nice of you, not every famous musician do that!
Unfortunatelly my blog is portuguese, but here it's:
www.saturninevenfall.blogspot.com
Have a nice sunday
Deze
I don't have a blog at the moment, but I was thinking about setting one up - mostly for my artwork. If I do, I'll let you know the link.
ReplyDeleteI think it's really sweet that you want to get to know us all better.
*hugs*
Hej Anette :)
ReplyDeleteNo blog for me (i've tried it past year and stopped after 3 posts, it's not for me) but i have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Stephanie-Deceneux/540692395
Other than this, i'm 33 (34 on march 15), i live i Saint Malo (and born in Dinan) - i'm really a Breton girl. ;) I'm also a survivor of many abuses, and still fight every days. It's not easy, but i'm still alive....
Last but not least, my real name is Stéphanie but my friends and the people i like call me Steff. :)
Well I have 2 blogs, here are the links:
ReplyDeletehttp://espacodobonome.blogspot.com/
http://filmeseseries1.blogspot.com/
The first me and some friends write everything hehe, and the last I write some tips of movies and television series.
If you want to comment something I will be very very happy =D
Well have a amazing day
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)
Ps: the blogs are in portuguese but in the right corner have a translator for you read the posts in your own language ;-)
Här är min blogg: http://elli-nw.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteJag uppdaterar den inte så ofta nu längre, men funderar på att börja igen. Jag tänkte bl.a. lägga upp lite fler dikter och texter etc...
Ha en bra dag:)
//Ellinor
Well, I have two blog, one is music blog and the other is for other things.
ReplyDeletehttp://thesweetpianowritingdownmylife.blogspot.com/
http://tellmeoncemyheartgoesright.blogspot.com/
Hello Anette :)
ReplyDeleteHere is mine myspace: http://www.myspace.com/malotka
I'm normally writing in polish, and it's the only one in english. I hope you enjoy that screw.
Hihi that's fun :)
ReplyDeleteWell I don't have a blog, but I was thinking of maybe starting one.. But I don't know if many people would be interesting in reading it. But otherwise it can be a thing to practice my English more and to just 'wright it off' :)
So I let you know if I start one. It will be after my examens..
Kram
Daphne
I made a blogger profile, but I don't have one set up. My actual online presense is mostly Facebook, but linking that would be useless as it's all Friends Only.
ReplyDeleteWait a minute...
...
http://john-jones-likeamartian.blogspot.com/
There! My blog. I will try to make it worth our time.
- Glenn
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have a LiveJournal: http://saffronmia.livejournal.com
Don't pay TOO much attention to my banner and usual userpics, I'm a fangirl but I don't bite. ;)
I'm at livejournal: anna-disgrace.livejournal.com. It tends to be waffling about Muay Thai, belly dance, books I'm reading, university, trying to lose weight, and my lovely Gary!
ReplyDeletePosts are usually public when they first go up, then after a while I set them to friends only. It's an easy function with LJ (here it is a bit more of a hassle) that I love.
Axx
Awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://sajebrookswebb.livejournal.com
I use the one above only for writing and creative stuff, but I do still use it. My other one (http://vialofzydrate.livejournal.com) is very tightly locked as friends only, due to the vicious talking perpetrated by an ex of mine.
It's fucking awesome (I kind of like that word, can't you tell?) that you're interested in getting to know your fans!
Hey Arska,
ReplyDeleteI have a myspace page that I keep up with regularly. It's my vocal myspace, so there are cover songs on it in different singing styles, but I also blog on there, mainly about my music activities: http://www.myspace.com/juliettesvocals
Feel free to have a look and listen at it and have a nice Sunday =)
Greetings,
Juliëtte
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
Here's mine:
http://marie-deepthinker.blogspot.com/
Hope you have a lovely day!
Marie
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletehere is my blog: http://www.eoraptor.dee/logfile.html Unfortunately (for you) almost all entries are written in German.
hello anette ! i don't have blog , but if you whant to see my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/pedrolarimeaix#p/u , thank you to interess in your fans , i love you !!!! i want to see you in live !!! i miss you and the boys !
ReplyDeletekiss from france !
Har inte skirivt så mycket men jag har en :)
ReplyDeletehttp://upprorsangel.blogspot.com/ Skriver lite då och då. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell normally I use facebook, but I've decieded to get a blog now. Some of my friends have and you saying this has encourgaes me too ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://ryanyouraveragenightwisher.blogspot.com/
I'm going to try and update it often, doubt many people will follow me though.
I still think it's so nice that you try and connect with the fans, thank you very much :P
Best wishes, Ryan.
hej, anette!
ReplyDeletehopefully you have a nice sunday.
my blog is about ordinary stuff, i started it in german two and a half years ago and since september or october i'm writing in english, cause it felt right to do so.
it's about daily life, music, concerts, travelling. things like this.
http://lahja.wordpress.com
have fun and enjoy your sunday!
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have two blogs:
sunkeener.livejournal.com - it's in Russian. However, you can find some photos there.
sunkeener.blogspot.com - I started this one not so long ago, but it's in English=)
Hi Anette! :) It's so nice of you that you are interested! :) I've only had a blog in Hungarian, but now I made a blog in English, here on Blogspot, I want to keep it updated very often. :) Here it is:
ReplyDeletehttp://stanleysdreams.blogspot.com
Hi Anette - my blog address is http.//Janeybpoems.blogspot.com -( I only started it a little while ago inspired by your one) hope you have a good day :)
ReplyDeletethat's very kind from you but i boubt if you could read mine, it's in portuguese, anyway there are some videos you could watch too
ReplyDeletewww.myownorigins.blogspot.com
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea you have! Here's my blog: http://blacksheepfru.blogspot.com/
I'd be pleased if you had a look at it.
Have a lovely day!
Hey!
ReplyDeleteMy English written blog is http://dreamsofthefuture.wordpress.com ... maybe it's not very interesting for you, but in some ways it's very important for me. :) Cheers!
Hi Anette, this is my blog www.ariannabilli.blogspot.com but i never write there. Feel free to comment! I prefer use facebook and myspace. Have a nice day! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHow are you today?
I have a blog but I don't post much.
But I give you my address.
http://nettanholic.blogspot.com
But I want to blog more, but there is nothing specials to put on my blog.
Lots of Love,
Fay
Hei Anette!
ReplyDeleteHere is my personal blog, bit it's in french > http://hell-sing-kii.skyblog.com/ and here it is my forum on metal bands from finland >
http://metal-from-finland.forumactif.net/forum.htm
I really love you. I look forward to see you on the stage.
Lot of kisses from france =)
Hey there Anette :) I don't really have a blog, since I feel I really don't have anything interesting to write that people could be interested in reading :) I do love to take pictures, though, so I have a flickr account that I'm trying to make a little more blog-like. There a couple of pictures of you, too :D Fell free to browse it if you like, www.flickr.com/hellgate .
ReplyDeletehttp://blacksheepfru.blogspot.com/ enjoy it and have a lovely day! :)
ReplyDeletehey Anette,
ReplyDeletehere is my Blog, but its not current!
http:/tascha-storyaboutme.blogspot.com/
Do blogs count that aren't updated very often? I sorta lost interest in it & still waiting for it to come back. XD But I am at http://milleresk.net/
ReplyDelete(and this is the moment I'm glad I decided to blog in English a while ago ;) )
Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://minnatoivola.blogspot.com/
Though I haven't updated it much anymore since I "moved" to Facebook. ( http://www.facebook.com/mtoivola ) Maybe you should rig up a Facebook account too? -- lots of other musicians and artists have those too, even famous ones ;)
HEy :)
ReplyDeleteI dont have blog right now, but iam going to start up on this blog thing cause i need to write my heart down , to many emotions and not enough space to get them out. if thats the case i will write the address to you :)
Thank you! its nice that you show this big interest in us :)
have awonderful day, hope you feel fine ;)
huuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
I also have a blog. It's not about anything exciting though :p
ReplyDeleteYou can see it at http://www.jakeruston.co.uk
I think your blog is much more interesting than mine!
I've got blog, and twitter, and like "Russian Facebook" page but I write there only in Russian :( Maybe, if you want to know about us more, you should ask questions? Just like we ask you! As far as I can remember, someone wrote about this some time ago, and you liked the idea. That would be great, I like this kind of stuff very much :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day! Have fun for me, because I will be preparing for my exam, which is the day after tomorrow and I don't know a thing, as usual :D
Hi, Anette :) It´s very interesting and kind thought.. here is it: http://eskapisti.blog.cz
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day!
Big hugs, Liliana
Here's my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://kavring.blogspot.com
Nothing much interesting, and it's written in norwegian.
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely idea from your part to be interested in your fans' life by reading their blogs.
I decided to show you mine too, since there are some thing related to Nightwish on it, even some concert reports that I've been at, including Nightwish.
Thank you for your visit in advance:)
http://leinikki-bogi.blogspot.com/
Hugs, and and have a nice day:)
I'd love you to visit mine, but it's in Spanish. Anyway, you can find music videos and so there, so this is the url:
ReplyDeletehttp://houseofthesilent.blogspot.com/
Good morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice of you to want to get to know us all better!
My blog address is: http://cloudsofecstacy.blogspot.com
Best wishes!
Hey!! :)My blog has 36 followers still but I'm happy with it..! I post about me,photgraphy,fashion,poems and books,music and cinema and evrrything that I like in general!
ReplyDeleteWhere the Wild Roses Grow:
http://christina-g.blogspot.com
Hey, its me again ;)
ReplyDeleteim sorry for writing again. but here is my blog:
http://chrisslilpieceofpaper.blogspot.com/
if you like, take a look ;) would be cool :)
enjoy the day, ok?!
LOVE AND RESPECT
yours Chris
http://suomeasorceress.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHello dear Anette
I don't comment often but read faithfully every day.
There is the link to my little blog where I write about the goings on in our quiet life.
I hope that your Sunday is a lovely one.
xx
Hey Nettie,
ReplyDeleteWish you an amazing day. Here is my blog:
http://avvaparx.blogspot.com
Yours Avva
Heja heja Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice that you want to know something about us - your fans. It's very kind!
Here is my blog - http://lamia86.blogspot.com/
But if you want to better know me, please visit my deviantArt profile - http://lamia86.deviantart.com/
Here you can find drawing of you, Tuomas and many NW stuff, my photos etc. Hope you enjoy!
Take care. Kisses from Warsaw! :*
Paulina
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's really nice you want to know us a bit better! :)
But I don't have a blog, but maybe I and the other fans who don't have a blog, could write a small introduction here, so you can get to know us too some better?
So... I'm Marianne, I'm 14 years old and I live with my parents, a brother of 16 and a little brother of 12 in a small town in the Netherlands. I'm in the fourth class of high school now, and I love horseriding, animals, internetting and music.
My favourite band is - guess what? :D - Nightwish. Nightwish is really important to me, the music is just so wonderful. <3 The gig on 15'03'09 in Ahoy Rotterdam in the Netherlands here was the best day of my life, it was really, really awesome. :)
I would describe myself as a person of opposites. I love to have fun and being crazy with friends, but I also love to be alone and think about the world and life. I can be spontaneous, but I can also be really shy. I can be cheerful, and I can be really wistful. That's me.
So, I hope you know me a bit better now. :)
I also have a greeting to you, here it is:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2i2bzfc.jpg
I hope you have a nice day!
Hugs,
Marianne
http://exilepath.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteDär har du min blog =]
Har inte hunnit posta så många som du gjort ;=) jag postar endast då det har hänt lite roliga eller tråkiga saker :}
Skriver på engelska, som du, jag har nån frn Mexico (Mau) som läser den ibland =P
(Skrev även ngt åt/om dig på senaste inlägget :/)
Kram!
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteHere is my webpage ! (bog too)
http://www.fklee.name
Thanks
By fred
Hey Nettie))) Here's my humble one))
ReplyDeletehttp://marjaviini.blogspot.com/
Hugs and best wishes,
Kira=)
It's going to take you a long time to go through all these blogs but here is mine anyway :)
ReplyDeletehttp://knitsandcats.blogspot.com/
Have a great Sunday!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have a blog that i started but i really have not payed anymore attention to it since, only has like 3 posts & very little about me as of yet!!
I am mainly a Myspace & Facebook user
Anyway unless iam being a bit dumb here haha =) but i think when you have logged in iam sure you can click on peoples photos & go to their pages that way...ive done it after leaving a comment on your blog...i just click on the little photo's by peoples comments & it leads to their page unless of course they have it on private! dont know unless i have the wrong idea of what you mean!?!
Anyway its very nice of you to care so much & take interest!!
Kinda of makes me feel a little bit shy now because however much we all leave comments for you everyday your still our Queen of Nightwish & its like with me for example i think iam just little old me & i think so far what i have on my blog would not really interest you as it is very little
I am very happy leaving my comments for you & supporting you that makes me happy =) XXX
Have a nice rest of weekend
Kisses
Kelly
XxX
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI also have a blog:
http://hemynight.blogspot.com
Your blog is linked on the right side ;) Thank you if you'll take a look at my page :) I hope you'll like it.
Good Afternoon Anette :) I started a blog but I dont know if I should continue it; I originally planned to post all the artwork I did there.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check it out, my first submission was a portrait I did of you :)
http://jg-oakes.blogspot.com/
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is: soulfood-music.blogspot.com
The first posts I made are about myself, I guess I started the blog in November last year. I got the idea from you and your blog ;=)
First I just made one to be able to write you comments, but then it became a real hobby ;=)
Hope, you'll like it.
Hugs & Love from Germany,
yours, Kim-Noêmia
http://tubbydahl.blogspot.com....it's pretty new=)
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Anette :D
ReplyDeleteAmaranth88.blogspot.com
Ive had this blog for some years now and should try update more often :P
Would love if you could stop by :D
Have a great day!!
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteI just have a homepage and it's in german...
but it would be nice if you would look at my site and maybe left a comment in my Guestbook ;-)
http://kaamos.npage.de/
Have a nice day!
Greetings from the snowy Black Forest,
Rebekka
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy blog (very personal- but up to now no more...) lisamller24@blogspot.com
Dearest wishes,
Lisa
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is http://mylifeinadiaryblog.blogspot.com/
have a nice day!
Hej Anette! Hoppas allt är bra med dig!
ReplyDeleteDetta är min blogg.
http://germinis.blogspot.com
Mvh / / Sofie
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteMy blog is : http://priscillapmetalsympho.blogspot.com/
It's very nice of you to would like see our blog ^^
Have a nice sunday
Kisses
Priscilla
Hii Anette =)
ReplyDeletehttp://lizlunatic.blogspot.com/
That's my blog =)
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Hi Anette, I don't have a blog but I do have a website, here it is:
ReplyDeletehttp://nightwish.synthasite.com/
Kisses from Croatia ♥ ♥ ♥
Oh, Sorry I made a mistake. It is lisamller24.blogspot.com (not "@") ;)
ReplyDeleteI only write for myself and the peoply who coincidentally fall to my blog. Just started it for I had the account cause I wanted to answer to your blogs. Was just a mood. Nothing interesting for others. But well, in this times we share so much with the world. why not his...
Best wishes,
Lisa
I hope you plan to use that corset gift certificate sometime soon :)
ReplyDeletehttp://partwish.blogspot.com
Okay, 2 firsts in one day. Never commented here before, just lurked. But now I'm tickled. I just started my own blog this morning...got frustrated...and surfed off to blogs I visit to see how they do it. And found this post. LOL. So, if you're interested, or anyone else is come visit me at kyhunlyproduce.blogspot.com. I really hate computers. But since I'm commenting, I'll just say I really like your blog, lurked here quite a bit since the season was over. Found it because Nightwish is my favorite lettuce cutting music (now it's my favorite tractor music as well since you came along cause I can turn it up louder for reasons I'll leave unsaid). But-compliment time-I really like reading what you have to say because it's not all Nightwish all the time. Never know what you're going to write about, so I find it interesting. Personality's everything, whether you're famous or not, so kudo's to you.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, going back to a former post of yours about your friend, a song that's always helped me especially after it was redone on the Across the Universe Soundtrack, is Let It Be by the Beatles. Peace.
http://www.jemappelletamara.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete^^ No, I'm not French, haha. I write about all things that make me happy. Now it's called '100 things that make me happy', but I hope I can get beyond those hundred :D.
I do have a blog, but mostly I am a facebook person myself.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is http://bookworm-ellen.blogspot.com/ but i haven't been on for a while or really at all since school started.
-Ellen
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteMi blog is www.elgatodechesire.blogspot.com
It's in Spanish, but there are some songs in English.
It could be useful if you want to practise your Spanish ;-). You'll be welcome.
Kisses.
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteMy blog is mostly in Romanian, but you might be interested in this post, which is in English and it's also about the Artmania festival and about the Nightwish concert, here you go: http://ladyruna.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/artmania/
Hi, Anette
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
I have a blog too, here is the link:
http://blog-ana-ana.blogspot.com/
It’s a blog just about me and my life =)
Have a great day ^^
Kisses and hugs
Dear Anette my blog adrress is www.notlikesmind.blogspot.com..i created this blog following your example of sharing your thoughts with us..it's one of a kind experience...
ReplyDeleteHey Anette :D
ReplyDeleteI have a norwegian blog: www.kjetilb.blogg.no
and I'm thinking about making a blog about Gothic Symphonic metal music :D I can write that adress if I make it :D
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeletehow are you today?
Here's my blog:
http://margit-georgi.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day.
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have had a blogger profile set up but coincidentally I didnt start to write until today. I dont know how it'll go on. I hope I can keep up with it! The url is http://aine-blogmire.blogspot.com/ I am also on twitter, which is hugely addictive! My url is http://twitter.com/aine_gannon for that.
I am not sure how interested you would be in my boring life!
Áine
hi, Anette.
ReplyDeleteThis is my blog http://boatce48.blogspot.com
have a nice day !! ;)
Hi, Anette! I don't know if my blog would be very interesting for you to read since some of the entries are in Finnish, but there are a few English ones also, and there will be some in the future when I feel like practising my English, so the link is http://varjosade.vuodatus.net :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's incredibly nice of you to want to know your fans better, btw. :)
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteit's very nice that you are interested in finding out more about us and taking time for it!
I have a blog which was created with the purpose of being connected to the blog we have created with all my classmates in 2008.
I haven't posted anything on none of these blogs, because if I want to tell them something I can do it every day at school or I can write to them and to my other friends on the Yahoo messenger, that's what we all use here.
I think we will use the blog more after we finish highschool when we won't see each other every day anymore.
Anyway I will give you the link of our blog:
http://cosbucfreaks.blogspot.com/?zx=db9ebeb0ffe7833f
it's in romanian but you can see some photos and videos of us doing crazy things at school!
I hope you will like it, if you decide to take a look at it! and if I will start writing on my blog I will let you know!
Love,
Herta
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI wrote a blog about my exchange semester in spain.
http://endofanera-valencia.blogspot.com/#
I don't wrote that much (it's in german, some english words), it's mostly about what I've done there, my problems with spanish workers who aren't able to fix a broken ceiling (Heavy Rain->Shitty roof-> Shitty ceiling-> Water allover the flat). But anyway it was great fun.
Hugs
Good morning! My blog is- http://special-kt.tumblr.com I also have www.enchantedlullaby.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Anette.
ReplyDeletethat sounds like a lot of work ;). Here is my blog:
http://my-everything-and-nothing-blog.blogspot.com
Greetings Christina
Tjena Nettie! ;---) I have two blogs (one of my dogs and the other one of photographing and music), but they're in Finnish.. But at least you can take a look of my pictures - if you want to :) I would really, really appreciate it!
ReplyDeletewww.by-mayrope.blogspot.com
Ha en bra dag!
//Henna
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteWow, there are a lot of Blogs!
Well, I give you mine too :D
http://myskinduniarose.blogspot.com/
Cine :D
Have a nice day
Hi Anette, i write again my blog: www.ariannabilli.blogspot.com I started to post there today and i will do in english for the people will read it around the world. If read mine i hope you will post there sometime and you like it! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!!! I have a blog too and youtube channel, my blog and my channel are dedicatted to animation and illustration, I' m animator and illustraitor,Im still studying my career (Fine Arts)and I think that this is good for people know my job, my blog is something poor now because i havent time to make a god desing and I worte all post in spanish (im from Spain)besides Im one of the webmistress of Dark Passion Site (a spanish fan site about Nightwish)and we have blog, myspace, fotolog, facebook and lastfm group too.
ReplyDeleteThese are my personals blog and youtube channel:
http://www.anasantiagoclemente.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/IGRAINNE85
Both are in spanish but I can translate =)
and these are the dark passion site groups in internet:
http://nightwish.blogspanol.net
in facebook we are a group call Amigos de Dark Passion Site
Myspace: http://groups.myspace.com/darkpassionsite
Greeting Ana!!
Thanks Anette =)
Hello Anette :)
ReplyDeletehttp://darkdragonprincess.blogspot.com/
That is my blog, you can take a look at it if you want. :)
Greetings and Hugs from Germany
Sarah
Hola anette
ReplyDeleteTengo 3 blogs, uno personal, para el trabajo y otro sobre una gran pasión que tengo "Nightwish" Te dejo a todos
Están en español, pero hay fotos que pueden ver
besos
Personal: http://maedows-of-heaven.blogspot.com/
Trabajo: http://ludnight.blogspot.com/
Nightwish: http://nightwisheros.blogspot.com/
Nice, Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy regular "every day" blog is:
http://coyotewandering.wordpress.com
My food blog is:
http://retorte.blogspot.com
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThis is mind http://angieslifeblog.blogspot.com
:D
Have an amazing day!
Love
Paz
Trevligt trevligt :)
ReplyDeletehttp://leithinan.blogspot.com/
...Hoppas du inte tycker jag är alltför tråkig >.<
Hi A- Hope your having a a great weekend ?
ReplyDeleteIt is really kind and so typical of you to care about your fans n this way. - Thank You.
Unfortunately Idon't have a blog - Yet.....
I do temnd to yuse Facebook but I understand that you don't have an account ?
Anyway I can be found through my email address peterja888@hotmail.com . It would be great to hear from any of the wonderful people who write on your blog.
Warm wishes peter in England.
Here is my blog:
ReplyDeletewww.rusty-fingers.blogspot.com
Enjoy!;)
Heey Anette ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you do this ;)
Here's my link:
www.supersonicmachine.blogspot.com
Thank you for that, I appreciate it soo much.
Kram,
Inga
Hi anette!
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog: http://humans-are-assholes.blogspot.com
I'm French so everything is write in French, sorry if you don't understand all of it.
I love music and photography so I post some songs I listen to and some photography I make.
Hope you will enjoy it if you take a look on my blog.
Thank you for being you! Love!
I don't have a blog per-se, but if you like the band Delain you can check out our Delain fansite at http://www.delaininternational.webs.com
ReplyDeleteenjoy!
Oh, Anette, it's so sweet of you :). You'll have thousands of blogs to read haha ! Mine is in french but there are a few good pictures to look at and there are a few articles wrote in English.
ReplyDeleteHere it is : aredhell.blogg.org ( don't put www. before, it'll link you to a blank page :/ )
Have a nice day :)
I don't have a blog, but I love MySpace =)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myspace.com/lacroix.laetitia
Have a nice evening ! :-*
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have a blog too, but I write in hungarian... (Anyway, it's here: laillabeth.freeblog.hu)
You can try to translate it with google translator, but english and hungarian are not in a good relationship... :) Mostly you can't understand the text at the end. (With finnish it's a little bit better. Finnish is a language-relative for hungarian.)
Have a nice evening!
Léda :)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteOk, so this is my blog:
http://the-one-without-a-name.blogspot.com/
and this is my Twitter:
http://twitter.com/mooshii
Hope you had a lovely weekend :-)
xxx
Min blogg är: http://www.tubbydahl.blogspot.com =D
ReplyDeletehttp://hellenasfaith.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI've had some problems with my blog, but I hope it works now! [url]http://dismalwingstales.blogspot.com/[/url]
ReplyDeleteMy second blog is manga/anime related :) [url]http://tearofdeceit.blogspot.com/[/url] It's in Finnish, though, but I've heard that you understand Finnish well :)
Hi Anette! I am so glad you decided to go through our blogs also!
ReplyDeleteHere they are, you choose:
Online portfolio (must see):
http://anda-cofaru.daportfolio.com
Sibiu exhibition blog:
http://concertpaintings.blogstpot.com
And my official (romanian) blog with my works:
http://anda0105.blogspot.com
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice idea and sweet from you, I think I will give mine ;]
http://autumn-arts.blogspot.com
it's an "art-blog" so I mainly post sketches/art WIPs/finished arts there but also write about myself and show interesting stuffs to the world sometimes. : ] I hope if you take a look there sometime you will like it!
many hugs,
susan
Hello there, Anette!
ReplyDeleteWe've been willing to show you a little project of ours for some time already and it seems like an opportune moment.
We're Nightwish fans from Poland and we hope you're going to have fun while watching it.
http://micro-nightwish.blogspot.com/2009/08/biography.html
Please tell us if you like it... ;)
Wishing you all the best in the New Year - the Micronightwish Team.
...quite a few comments you have on this post :P
ReplyDeleteReally nice idea to 'ask' this of us, this way you could 'get to know' us better and maybe we can get to know each other better as well :)
Anyway, mine is: moonthornsandbutterflies.blogspot.com.
Hugz and kisses,
Gerda
Hi!Anette...
ReplyDeletemy blog is: www.elainebrum.blogspot.com
have a nice day!!!
Elaine
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet to want to know your fans. It's very noble of such an awesome person :)
My blog is www.aragrey.blogspot.com, but it's just about silly little things that happen in the life of a 16 year old :P
Have a wonderful day!
xx Marz
Hello Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteI've got a blog, but I write the post in Hungarian ... however I think I post an english comment only for you :P :) and I tell you what is it about, and so on ... :)
www.johnny-thewishmaster92.blogspot.com
(You can see, that I'm a big Nightwish fan, if I give this link for my blog :P)
hi anette this is my blog!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelastwishoftheautmnmoon.blogspot.com
Good evening, Anette! :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't have a blog but I like photography, so here is my photostream on Flickr.com:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-world-in-irchiks-eyes/
Welcome! I hope you will like my pictures! (There are mostly pictures of sunrises because I think that it is the most beautifil time of day!)
Enjoy your evening and good night! ^__^
i dont have a blog yet because i am very busy with school and work
ReplyDeleteso ill make it soon :)
i will send you a message when i have it ;)
Brad
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeletewell, my blog is http://freezingmermaid.blogspot.com/
I hope you don't get a bad idea of me because of what's written, mostly I use it to get rid of bad feelings.
Hope you're doing fine!!!
Take care!
You just reminded me that I seriously need to update mine >.< lol Have so much stuff to put up. If only my good computer didn't die on me yesterday... I just ordered a copy of Windows 7 so once that gets here I'll be able to get everything fixed and running again. I'm just thankful that I didn't lose any files. My b/f was able to figure out a way to extract them through his own computer this morning.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, sorry for the off topic. I just got incredibly stressed out last night over the whole thing. Here's the address to my animation blog. I'll have new stuff to show within the week!
http://yelena-k.blogspot.com/
Take care, Anette! Hope you have a good day/night.
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteMy blogs here http://cazzwalker.blogspot.com
Take care, Hope you've had a great weekend
Cazz
Hi Anette :D
ReplyDeleteI would visit my blog, I love your blog
you are great! ;D
This is my blog
http://www.helenaforbiddenromance.blogspot.com
Thanks, and hugs :D
Hi Anette! Maybe I'm a little bit late but I have a blog! www.lady-chrissy.blogspot.com I post in English (the name of the blog is in portuguese but it's something like: the last drop of blood on the broken mirror).
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy it!
Kisses
Have a nice day!
Well... I can tell you my blog address but it won't do you any good..
ReplyDeleteIt's in portuguese and I don't write that much.. But hey.. Feel free to look at it if you want to.
its: http://ficoloka.blogspot.com
If you find anything you think it's interesting and want to know what I have written, just let me know and I'll be happy to translate it for you.
I also have a blog in English, but I only wrote there once.. A text for you, actually.. but I already told you everything here.. but If you want to take a look, its http://meryinenglish.blogspot.com
Also, I started a blog with my girlfriend about my city, but we only wrote in it once.. its http://realcuritiba.blogspot.com..
Feel free to look at all of them and if you have any doubts or thoughts about what I wrote, tell me and I'll be glad to enlighten you.
hug
Hola Anette ! : )
ReplyDeleteI'm hungarian girl and i love you , your blog and the nightiwhs. You are amazing.: )
My blog adress: www.xeniiiy-rainbow.blogspot.com
I love you..
Have a nice day..
(L)
xey.
Wow, there's a lot of posts!!!! :) BTW, i forget that i also have a youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxySteff
ReplyDeleteIt's just my favorite videos, but the last 3 are songs by you (2 from the Suomi safari festival and 1 with Alyson Avenue)....
Speaking about knowing each others, is there any luck that you will do another round of questions and replies in a near future? There's a few questions i'm dying to ask (and i'm probably not the only one).... *blush*
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThis is my blog
http://riahietala.blogspot.com/
I haven't updated it in a while (due to a case of writer's block, however I'm working on that).
Our Spanish fan site of Nightwish: http://www.darkpassionsite.com
ReplyDeleteAnd my blog, all about cats: http://kitty-cat-cult.blogspot.com
Greetings from Spain!
Hi Ane,
ReplyDeleteHow are you? ^_^
I hope that you feel fine... =)
Well.. i have so many address in internet with
photos, news, magazine.
I hope that you like, but some are in portuguese =/
Enjoy
Photos
http://flickr.com/photos/revistarm (this fotolog about my magazine - Rock Meeting)
http://flickr.com/photos/poifang (this' mine)
Magazine on line
http://issuu.com/rockmeeting
Blog
http://confidencia-inconfiavel.blogspot.com
Fan site
http://nightwishbrasil.com
Have a nice day
Kisses and hugs from brazil
Pói
Thanks for always finding ways to connect with the fans! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://delusion-elle.blogspot.com/
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteThis my blog adresse: http://creek-line-blood.blogspot.com
See and enjoy !! You can find some pictures of you during M'era Luna and Basel show (on 28th march 2008)
It's in french but if you want that I translate some posts for you, you can ask me !
Hello, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog for awhile, but this is the first time I've posted a reply.
Anyway, I just started a blog a few weeks ago! I'm a seamstress/costumer so I figured it would be fun to blog about what I design and sew. It only have two posts so far, though:
http://stitchrat.dreamwidth.org/
I used to run a horror movie review blog, too, a few years ago. One day when I have the time I want to start another one on blogspot. I'm hoping by the end of the month I'll have it up, but I'm so busy. =)
Hello Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog so much. :) Thank you so much for sharing so much with us.
Here is the link to my blog.
http://shamrockzandshenaniganz.blogspot.com/
Hugs
hi Anette,
ReplyDeletei really love your blog, and you in general, but not in a stalker way.
here's my blogs address
http://www.nemoshiddenwhispers.blogspot.com
it would be awesome if you saw it ^^
Here's mine :)
ReplyDeletehttp://secretsofsolitude.blogspot.com/
Hello my angel!
ReplyDeleteThis is my blog, http://racionaldemais.blogspot.com/
is in Portuguese, but the first post is about bands like Nightwish.
Please leave a comment.
kisses
I have two, actually. The first one is my actual blog, and the second is my poetry blog. I'll put them both up for you, because really, the best way to get to know me is through my writing. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://wishmistress222.blogspot.com/
http://symphoniesofsuffering.blogspot.com/
Ohh that's so sweet of you *.*
ReplyDeleteWell I don't write in the blog but I have myspace if you wanna take a look: http://www.myspace.com/448077742
Good night*
twitter@annepontes makes a twitter for you Anette!
ReplyDeleteHi, Anette.
ReplyDeleteThat's very nice of you =) and you have so many comments already =), I don't have a blogspot, I have a livejournal and some of the enteries are public so here it is; http://wicked-fairy13.livejournal.com/
Well goodbye.
Ahhh, what the heck? http://nollas-dungeon.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteand this is where my art is: http://ebsie.deviantart.com
Hope you like it ^_^
Here is my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://metalangel.wordpress.com
Trodde aaaaaaldrig du skulle fråga efter min adress.. ;-) Välkommen! Hihihi..
ReplyDeletehttp://fefanfefan.blogspot.com/
Hi Nettie, how are you? Hope well!
ReplyDeleteMe too I have a blog but it functions only for site feed for my webzine Femme Metal Webzine
That's it the link : femmemetalwebzine.blogspot.com
But in the end, the social network that I use the most is Twitter. Why don't you create an account there, all the most famous musicians and actor has a Twitter account...
Also I use Facebook and MySpace.
Hugs, Miriam
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool that you want to get to know us better. Here's my journal, I haven't posted much, but I will now! It's written in English. =]
http://irena-aneri.livejournal.com/
Hope to hear from you sometime; you're a true inspiration, and I'd like to be your friend.
- Irena
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteMy blog address is metalyptica.blogspot.com
I just started it the other day. So not much to show for.
Hugs and Kisses, Laura
Thanks Dear Anette i almost forgot about my blog you remeber me . Hope you will take a look at my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://adam441.vox.com/
Hi,
ReplyDeletehere is mine. It's all about travels (mostly in China and Japan, Europe) I make out of my home country. Almost 1 picture / day.
http://bluesratapoil.blogspot.com/
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeleteMy blog is http://www.sethbloodmoon.blogspot.com
Don't mind the fact I only seem to have titles for my blog posts. Anything Ia actually post will be in the comment section under the title. My way of posting seems to have issues with the place one would type out their posts but works fine with the comment box lol.
Here's mine... Just started it =D
ReplyDeletewww.raithfyre.blogspot.com
So many blogs from fans, how will you keep up with us all?! ;) I love reading your blog and hearing about your daily life and creative process. It's really one of the highlights of my day; I always try my best to comment on all the posts. I would love it if one day you would stop by my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://lansama.blogspot.com/
<3 Lan
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI haven't got a blog either, but I do have a Twitter: http://twitter.com/DIBollyKnickers
I hope you'll have a great day.
Love, Philippa
Hi anette mine is http://alvarosheavymetalover.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!
Good morning Anette! :) My blog has photographs I have taken, pictures I've drawn and cool things I've bought. :D You'll find it here: http://photogothic-tiinasblog.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteEnjoy my blog (feel free to comment!) and have a lovely day! :)
Hi Anette^^
ReplyDeleteho, I don't have a blog =(
...but It would be great if you create a page on Facebook for all of your followers =D
...(I don't have a blog, but I've a site for my little campsite in France^^)
Have a Nice day XD
My Blog is Tanouska.wordpress.com :) It's mostly in Dutch, but some posts about concerts and stuff like that are in English :P And most of the quotes I use to end every post are in English too. I wonder if people who speak english can understand Dutch a little... It has got quite some similarities :)
ReplyDeletehi ya =)
ReplyDeletehere's mine:
http://zomfglikeduhhh.blogspot.com
Hi Anette^^
ReplyDeleteho I don't have a blog =(
...It would be great if you will create a page on Facebook for all of your followers =D
...(I don't have a blog, but I've a site for my campsite in France! if you need holidays...take a look! lol XD)
>> www.lanouvellecroze.com
ps: I have not forgotten this time ;)
Have a nice day!!
Hey Nettie.
ReplyDeleteHope everything's good. My personal blog is http://nepenthesblog.blogspot.com/ .
Hugs.
Dimitris
Hello Anette
ReplyDeletemy blog is not much visited, but it will be great to have your comment on my blog.
http://newdarkrock.blogspot.com/
kisses from Brazil!
Hi, Anette, here is my blog: journals.ru/users/lois It's шт Russian, but you can see my beads works. :) Hope, you like it!
ReplyDeleteOksana.
Hello Anette. I don't have a blog (I'd like to, though). I have twitter, which is almost like a tiny blog, you can update with small things (2 or 3 lines per ''writting box''). It's nice, and I usually don't have any long things to tell. If you ever create a Twitter, please tell us =)
ReplyDeleteI did it, i did it! I wrote a post in english on my blog :) Now, you can read my introduction in english too :)
ReplyDeletelaillabeth.freeblog.hu/archives/2010/01/18/Introduction-again/
Hopefully you'll see this one of my in among everyone elses! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's called "Music, Love and the nightmare before graduation"
Hope you enjoy :)
http://studentra.blogspot.com/
Hannah xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry ...
ReplyDeleteI think I´ve wrote the falls Link ...
Here´s the write one: http://the-laura-blog.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html
Laura
Hi, Anette
ReplyDeleteit's been a long time since I've wrote the last time. But now I've found some time :)
Unfortunately I haven't a blog (or better, i don't get through how it works, I even don't know how wordpress works xD) But I have a youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KinderMentosFruitGum
I wish you a nice evening
Leonie
twitter@annepontes makes a twitter for you Anette
ReplyDeleteWell. Det har inte blivit så mycket skrivande i bloggen min. Eftersom att bloggen först var tänkt till foton/dikter som jag fotat/skrivit själv och kreativiteten har tyvärr inte riktigt infunnit sig ännu.. Men här är adressen i alla fall: http://www.xsanah.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteHoppas du har det bra!
Kram.
Hi, Anette. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a blog, too, but it's in Finnish. Anyway, here it is ---> http://haltijapolku.blogspot.com/
Hello Anette.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is here www.tuts2go.com :)
Lisa x
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is at http://www.hurmiontytar.blogspot.com
Unfortonately it is mostly in Finnish, but at least you can enjoy the pictures. I just started blogging this year, and my blog is about beauty, art, music & movies with passion!
www.saredal.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOnly in Finnish, sorry. :(
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm from Brazil and I love Nightwish, and love your work
I follow the NW since 2000 and I am passionate about the music they make.
I have a blog dedicated to the band and put pictures almost every day and would be very happy if you visit.
The address is: http://www.fotolog.com.br/driks_fazio
Kisses and thanks for sharing your moments with fans like me.
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have no blog, just participate in sites like orkut and facebook!
Here in Brazil we are in doubt about the veracity of a photo:
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAABdDfYILBFMTQkR-_CnRZTpiRWeFJD5qjac461HLzO_fie_q58NETubMUMKHW4XQozM81Dwq9apA5hZ8G8CxvDQAm1T1UJWpJIjPCbVa1FlFKU-QwQq9M_V-.jpg
It is true that picture?
Just curious .. because I love them both!
Kisses!! And sorry my english...
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Zulma and this is my first comment on your blog site. I have been a follower of yours for some time now but have not written anything. I like the efforts on your behalf regarding what happened to the island of Haiti. It is a big concern not just me but a lot of us who care about the people and the planet. We need to get together as a human race to repair this beautiful planet we live on and make everyone realize just how important we are as human beings and how we need to take care of this world. You mentioned that you would like to know more about us by giving you our blog addresses. I just started this personal blog of mine with main topics that are important to me such as: native american revelations, new age beliefs, nature, etc. There is so much that I would like to say but I will post it in my personal blog for you to see. Lastly, I don't want to forget to say that I really love the band "Nightwish" and you are a great singer. Please say hello to the guys for me, Thank you. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs Zulma
http://darkzulma.blogspot.com/
Hi, Anette ^_^
ReplyDeleteI run book blog myself,
http://aworldofmakebelieve.blogspot.com
it's so sweet of you to want to do this, good luck with all the blog reading!
Hi, you're so super sweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://quinzellen.blogspot.com/
I hope you have the time to read these blogs!!
Love Jen.
I use facebook, just choose a random name and register there =]
ReplyDeletewww.facebook.com/#/cyntiaks?ref=profile
Hei Anette,
ReplyDeleteI hope you're really well today.
My blog is;
http://ckbartle.blogspot.com/
I'd be so happy if you took the time to read it :-)
Hey Anette !
ReplyDeleteI don't have any blog, but I have a site where I post my drawings (some of you) and photos :
http://romanticideuh.deviantart.com/gallery/
take care
Chloé
Have a fab time tonight Anette singing with Mustasch at the P3 Guld.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will be great :)
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is written in portuguese, but even so if you want to see it: http://cachosruivosnoespelho.blogspot.com
Love your blog ;D
Hi Anette! I love your blog, it's real funny to read about you and your life :) This is my blog; http://finflikka.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm also from Sweden, but I comment in English, if you don't mind :D
Hi Anette, I have my blog here:
ReplyDeletehttp://elvenes.vuodatus.net
...unfortunately it's only in Finnish at the moment... I used to have the same blog translated in Norwegian, but now I've been too lazy... :P But maybe soon! ;=)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThis is first time when I'm writing. First, I'm so sorry about my English. I've got a blog, but that's in my language of course. In the menu you've got a link translating my blog, 'English'.
www.ecoutlipse.blog.onet.pl
What else? Please, if you going to watch my blog you must to know than I'm strange, cause I listen to Nightwish, but I like R&B, too.
Hugs. :D
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm writing comment in your blog first time. I'm sorry about my English, I know it's so bad. :D
My blog is in my language, of course. In the menu you've got a link 'English', and if you click on it, it will translate.
www.ecoutlipse.blog.onet.pl
If you going to watch my blog, you must to know I'm strange, cause I love Nightwish, but I can listen to rock, meatl and R&B. Yes, R&B. ;-)
Thanks for this post. Now I know you're very kind and friendly.
Hugs. ;D
My blog: http://viradoapaulistana.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/beadomingos
I'm a bit away from internet, since I've been working a lot now... And they're in portuguese haha
I have a personal blog :)
ReplyDeleteI write about my crazy dreams on the nights, I write about my band :), my friends, and more ^^
It's in spanish, but you can watch videos, photos...
Sorry for my english XD
http://x-thesolitude-x.blogspot.com
Ah! I have a blog about Tuomas too:
http://tuomas-oceansoul.blogspot.com
http://eluilind.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis is not the only one I have. I have another one where I write almost everyday but it's all written in Russian.
And this one... Well, I haven't been writting there for ages but it's because of lack of free time. I promise to continue writting there next month when I'll pass all my exams in the university :)
With love,
Maria ^^
baha , ARE YOU or are you not the coolest celebrity in the world???
ReplyDeleteAnswer: Yeahh ... pretty much :-) Until I become one ...
;-)
Just kidding
I'll give you my blog , but it's kinda screwy right now ... the adress is:
http://oursweetawakening.blogspot.com/
Check it out! It'll get better soon ;-)
Kisses from Canada
- Suzie ♥
xox
holaaa anette :D bueno no tengo blog pero te dejo un saludooooo enormeee desde CHILE :D, espero que estes muy bien y eres HERMOSA!!!!!
ReplyDelete:D me encantasssss :D!
CoKe!
http://wateroverbones.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete