I love sheets....!
I have always been so fascinated by those nice sheets they have in the hotel beds and ever since I started touring with NW I have been more and more in love with soft sheets. I usually buy the ones from GANT cause they are so soft and keep their shape forever. But now I have found a really cheap alternative at H&M Home. When I was in Stockholm a week ago I went there and bought this super romantic sheet.


And if you want something less romantic:



Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteThese sheets are all really nice! As for me, the one with black and white flowers on it is the best of all. Now I started thinking of buying a new sheet for myself. Thaks for the inspiration and enjoy the rest of the day!
Bye!
Oh my, i'm in love with the first sheet (i want it, if only...). It reminds me my comforter, but with biggest flowers... Love, love it (far more better than the ugly snakes, thanks a lot)!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks god, i'm not the only one who love sheets, i was feeling a bit alone... *blush*
Have a good afternoon :)
Steff
realy nice, this sheets are very beautiful. I have one flame skull sheets in my bed. It's little strange but i love things like that hehe =)
ReplyDeleteOf course that i don't have only that, I have some blue, some white and some green but my favorite is that skull in flames hehe \,,/
I am listening the band Avantasia now and I was thinking, you already heard that band? They have very good songs, the album "the scarecrow" is great and they will release two new album in this year. Is a side project of Tobias Sammet, vocal of the band EdGuy, with the participation of many artists of music =)
This is the song twisted mind, And the voice of this first singer (I don't know who is) seems very much with the voice of Roy Khan of kamelot, is a great song, I hope you enjoy ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_QpA-11feI&feature=related
Hugs from Brazil =)
that second one pillowcase is so cute!
ReplyDeletei can't say more than i wish romantic times for you there haha!!:~)
take care!
heeey :)
ReplyDeleteI like the first to very much :)
and the last one with all those flowers!
that is very beautiful :)
thank you for sharing this "confession" :)
have a fine day
and feel some happieness :)
huugs
with Love and Respect
Chris :)
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteLove the first sheet!
It's beatiful!!
Cheers!
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pillows. I love first and fourth.
Okay, I love it all. :D
In my room are a lot of pillows like this. I like it with flowers. I must to buy some more. ;)
Hugs. : )
Very beatiful Anette! :D
ReplyDeleteI like thi first and the last. They are more beautiful! Thank you Anette for post them and to share your passion with us! Big hugs
Oh, I love sheets too! They have such
ReplyDeletenice patterns and colours.
That's why I hate the big comforters
because they cover up my nice sheets!
Haha;=) I like the ones you picked, but
I like the black and white cheetah print ones, and the black and white flowers,
and the colorful flowered ones too.
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
hej Anette!
ReplyDeletei like sheets. i'm not always fascinated by them since my mom has been always getting them and I used to know this but since I do live alone now I think I could fall in love with it too ;) most of all I like the white one with big black & white flowers on it in where you posted it. So stylish and simple and just cool. Thanks for that confession ;)
Kram,
Inga
The first one looks really romantic , and the one with black and grey flowes is nice too =)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening
Hugs
Ena :*
Haha, de va en ovanlig bekännelse ;=)
ReplyDeleteSjälv märkte jag inatt att jag hade ett stort hål i mitt lakan, funderade vad det var som knäcktes ;=)
Såg att du skulle se Casper, den filmen har jag sett fler ggr i min barndom :P
Krya på dig, förresten!
Kram
Hey Anette =) It is good to know this about you. To be honest, these last years I've been used to sheets with yellow and red squares in the side close to your head and chest, and the rest in red colour (the feet and legs part). I actually like the sheets in light yellow, blue, some green and white colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs :)
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethe one in the first picture is really beautiful ....wow I love it...although I usually like sheets with clouds or stars!
Love,
Herta
Ooh and I couldn't resist a small desire to write about that cute white little pillow....it's the cutest white little pillow i've ever seen....))Maybe it's stupid that i'm writing just to say that but this is it ;)
ReplyDeleteInga
Awwww Anette you love sheets!! I love fresh clean new pillow cases hehe your not alone lol
ReplyDeleteKisses XxX
Haha, it was funny to read that you love sheets ;) I personally don't care about sheets, as long as they are comfy it works for me ;) I usually don't like any kind of decorating material (carpets, curtains, sheets) to have a flower pattern but that fourth picture is very cool.
ReplyDeleteOh, those sheets are really nice, I like the third most =)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kaisa
I prefer the ones with flowers, especially the one in B\W. Nice:d.
ReplyDelete