
Started out with listening to a song I have recorded for Niclas (Alyson avenue) as a tribute for a very loved special person in his life. The song is called Angel and we´ll see how we will get it out but I will tell you when I know. A very slow ballad without drums, bass or anything. Just accoustic guitars and keyboards and my voice. It´s all about the lyrics so then that is just enough.

Now I´ll start exercising. Missed out yesterday so feel that I need to do it today. I am very tired and low on energy at the moment, maybe the weather, but exercising always works to get some energy going;=)
Enjoy your day!
Good morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! Did you take the picture of the snow?
I was thinking recently while listening to Angels Fall First, how Tarja's voice doesn't really fit the acoustic songs, so a question, have you ever, or will you ever sing some Nightwish songs from the first album? I think you would sound so amazing! Just a thought that I had...
Have fun exercising!
Alexandrina
Morning dear Anette =D
ReplyDeleteThere's snow here in the UK too! More than i've ever seen in my 20 years of life haha =D
I've just recently bought a workout DVD called "Davina's Power Of 3" Apparently it works really well and kicks your butt! Have you ever tried it before? I'll let you know if i can handle it =p
Enjoy your dayy
x X x
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am very, very curious about this "Angel"-Song!! Hope it will be released soon. Sounds very promising.
I was writing a song with my soulmate a few days ago. First He did the melody and me the words. I told a story about a sad person who went her/his way and was suddenly was invited to sit on an fireplace and a cup of tea which helped to melt the persons frozen heart. I called the song "a cup of tea". But my soulmate found that the lyrics were too heavy for the melody so we tried it together and now there came out a much lighter lovesong. Well, but even that I was dissapointed in the beginning I have to say that now lyrics and melody are matching perfectly together. No I love the song and sing it all day long. It's a very easy one now but stays in the ear when heared. Maybe you'll hear it one day. We'll see.
But first I wanna hear "Angel"!!
Have a great time, yours,
Lisa
Good morning Anette.
ReplyDeleteSame for me today, lots of snow. Which is typical when I have an hour and a half drive on bad roads to a job interview this afternoon.
Have a great day
Carol
Hej Anette
ReplyDeleteThis Angel song seems to be a really beautiful one... :)
Good luck for the excercises!
*hugs*
Steff
Fantastic news! I look forward to hearing it. Your voice matches ballads so well! I agree with Alexandrina about the acoustic songs on AFF. I've sometimes wondered what songs like “The Carpenter” would sound like with you and Marco singing. And it would be nice to breathe some new life into old material. ;-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day xx
Ingrid
I just love that Hugo Simberg's painting Haavoittunut enkeli! <3
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeletethe ballads are very suitable for your voice. Could us listening to it when Niclas will get it? It's a wonderful news! Thanks for telling us!
Enjoy your day and take care!
Big hugs
Yeah, exercising give us some energy... But good luck for you o/ I know it's hard to do anything in cold weather... we always feel lazy, hihi!
ReplyDeleteWOW, that much snow.. Has not started in Michigan (were I am located) yet. Today is Thanksgiving and also my daughter birthday:) Going to visit my parents and have turkey and other good food... Have a great day..
ReplyDeleteAre you planning on recording any Christmas songs? If you would do so, I would love to listen to them! Maybe you could do a cover of "Miss you most(at christmas time)" by Mariah Carey or "All I want for Christmas Is You" also by her. I think they would sound great sang by you. Especially that you have such a wide range just like her. :)
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon dear Anette! How's everything?
ReplyDeleteOh I wanna hear this song,it must be very beautiful! =)
Good luck with the exercising! Here is still very hot and sunny,so nice! Great day for a long walk,some fresh air and just being in touch with nature!;=)
I hope the boys are well and that you're having a great day!
lovely thursday to you all;=)
love,hugs & blessings from Brazil,
Bru.
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, the snow looks so pretty! I wish it would snow like that where I live. Here in Texas, it usually only snows a tiny bit once or twice a year.
And I hope to hear the song soon. Perhaps you'll post it soon for us? :) I'm sure it's beautiful.
Have a nice day! :)
Lauren
Jup, in Belgium we also have our first snow. But it's melting away.
ReplyDeleteKram!
Is it just me, or is the "angel" pic very similar to the Amaranth video?
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteWoow you are sooo lucky to have snow,i wish i coukd woke up with snow around the street !!
But im glad you have snow,a beauty like you need to wake up with a beauty around you !!
I will hear more songs of you and Alyson Avenue !
The pic is beautiful,reminds me of Amaranth !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Jag är också väldigt trött. Tror det är pga att vi har så lite sol nu. D-vitamin brist!
ReplyDeleteDet skulle det väl kunna vara?
(Jag är ingen expert på vitaminer) =)
Fast, du har bebis och det brukar ju inbegripa lite sömn.
//Eilenna
@Athene The Amaranth video is based on that painting, "The Wounded Angel" by Hugo Simberg.
ReplyDeleteHello Nettan,
ReplyDeleteThis pic remember Amaranth ^_^
Music is much like story telling to me. I listen to what it says to me uniquely and what it translates in my mind. I've a vivid imagination and it's not so much the beat or rhythm of the song it's the words and meaning that holds strong. Maybe thats why I like your music so much.
ReplyDeleteDon't know, so much snow here it's making me blue. My heart feels blue and cold inside it will be quite sometime before I feel the sun again.
@Eilenna: Thanks a lot :-) I didn't know that.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette:)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. It's been Thanksgiving Day here in America and busy, busy I've been. Again sorry.
Boy Howdy Pilgrims!!!!!
Like that isn't an awesome amount of snow already. A beautiful photo of it sweetie. It reminds me of the Rocky Mountains when I lived there with my Uncle. Nice and powdery and deep! Hope you were able to get the snow tires for the pram, looks like you need them to go out for your needed walks:)Keep warm please.
Still can't be good, the lack of energy can be so devastating. It's probably a combination of the weather and little Nemo not letting you get enough sleep at nights properly. Such are my understandings of it for the last couple of nights...it doesn't take much to disturb the balance. If exercising helps than by all means exercise! But on the same note, Rest and Relax when you can:)
The music sounds like its going to be Fabulous. So I'm sure I'll be impressed with a slow ballad done by you. A hands down and thumbs up:} Stay in tune!!!
Have the best day possible,and enjoy...what can!
take care, God bless
lots of love,
Gary
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteHere it snows since last night ! I woke up this morning and watched at my window and saw all this snow, it made me happy, I just love winter and snow ;)
The music looks amazing =)
Have a wonderful day,
Take care,
Amandine
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteToday was sunny here and no snow.
Can't wait to hear this song "Angel". Must be beautiful :)
This painting "Wounded angel" is perfect, I would like to have just a copy of it..
Now, I'm just sitting and listening to great music from Nuclear Blast :) Yesterday I'll enjoy the pilgrimage to Częstochowa again. That will be cool! :D
Have a nice evening
Lots of hugs
Ala
Hello dear Nettie, how are you?? How are the boys??
ReplyDeleteThanks for the news...I can not wait to hear the song, I am sure it will be great ;)
I am travelling to Germany tomorrow, since I need to go on orbital surgery which will be on Tuesday.
Wish you a nice evening,
Lots of love
Ena :*
Hope you had a nice day Anette- Phoneblog sent messages today- shame video does not work on my phone but audio does..annoying.
ReplyDeleteLots of snow here, sure Seth loves it. Went and bought Ethan his first pair of boots to play in the snow over the weekend
Take Care
Carol
Hi Anette , such an awesome view out there that I never seen on real life before , So can I ask you When was the last time you slept on the snow and made an angel ??
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs from Egypt ;)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou might be busy or maybe nothing to say but I hope you had a nice day!
Have a great evening!
Love & Hugs
Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteHere is something totally off topic from your post, lol. Did you see that Sharon Den Adel is having another baby? :) You should bring Nemo to have play dates with her baby ^_^;.
The news on that is on: http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/sharon-important-news/
<3 Lauren
hey anette
ReplyDeleteJust moved into my new flat(just moved out) today (makes getting to uni easier)....and it's snowing :)
I live in the only (well one of the only) places in the UK/Scotland that hasn't snowed yet...
all i can say is winter boots and :)
x
Morning Anette:)
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you and family.
Have the best day possible, and enjoy!
lots of love,
Gary
Hi Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have also got snow today now! :) It's very surprising for here, let alone in November, there's about 2 inches!
I think this 'Angel' song would sound great! :) Any chance you can give us a listen sometime? :)
Warming hugs and love from Ireland,
Charlie
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletei was thing about one thing and i wanted it to tell it you. It's about Niclas... did you know that he is on facebook? I have him has a friend there and sometimes i speak to him by pm and on his wall. He often answers to me and he is always kind with me.
If is a dear friend of yours then he has to be a very nice person! :D
A big hug from me to you