
Good evening;=)
Today it´s been raining here so the day had to be an indoor day and what to do then? Well, me and Seth made some muffins but changed the recipe so it was an experiment;=)
They turned out quite good but I will modify them next time and then I´ll see if its perfect and give you the complete recipe.



Seth decorated them with little djungel figures and chocolate hearts. We divided the paste in two and put white chocolate in one and milk chocolate in the others. Instead of regular sugar I took fruit sugar that are told to be "better" and also took half the wheat amount and changed to graham flour. Cute, aren´t they?;=)
Sleep well!
Good evening Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look great :)
The muffins are really cute and they must be yummy ;)
Tomorrow I'm going to The Warsaw Uprising Museum. I am very happy cause I always wanted to go there :)
Sleep well
Lots of hugs
Ala
Hello dear Nettie, how are you??
ReplyDeleteWow! New hair color?' I like it =)
Purpe and black are great colors. I think that darker color suits you really well. It matches with your beautiful eyes =)
Muffins....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love them!! Can you send one to me please?? :)
I also wish you a good night and sweet dreams
Lots of hugs to you and the boys
Ena :*
Good evening Anette, here also hasn't a good time go out. Does Seth helps you often to made some cake? Yes, the muffin are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI have a question about the cover you told.
There was a song the i love, there will come a day and i can say that your version is better than original. I would like so much to listen it live. :D
Your look in the pic is so amazing!
Now i have to go, tomorrow i will star a new job and i have to go to bed.
Sleep well too!
Big hugs
wow! how sweet from every point of view!;=)
ReplyDeleteand you are pretty and shining as always(I like you hair colour and cut),
it's like you are our "sis" in a way, because I feel you treat us all so well everytime we enter "your home".
Hugging you
Poochie
Hi my dear Nettie
ReplyDeleteyou'r so beautiful Anette in this photo
so why you don't answer my questions?
thanks
Isa
love
Good evening Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in the photo! I love your hair color and hair cut =) It's very flattering.
Those muffins look so cute, not to mention delicious! I can't wait for your recipe!
Have a great evening =)
Good evening Anette!! :))
ReplyDeleteahhhh that looks sooo yummie!!!! :DD it makes me wanna make some muffins too!! :)
Aww, you look so lovely! :) And these muffins seems really yummy, and look cute as well.
ReplyDeleteGood evening :)
*hugs*
Steff
you look so damn beautifull on the first pic!
ReplyDeleteAww they are so cute! I cannot wait to do these things with my son...but then again I can, I don't want him to grow up hehe
ReplyDeleteNight x
Carol
Hi Anette =)
ReplyDeleteYou look so Beautiful with that new look =) and i love your piercings too =).
That muffins looks very yummi! haha, i loved the panda bear figure, I love Pandas! hahaha.
Regards from México Anette, have a good night =)
I have to say that your eyes are so pretty in the photo at the top of the blog post =]
ReplyDeleteHope you had a gooood Sunday
x x
Good evening Nettie,how's everything?
ReplyDeleteOh the muffins are indeed cute! The muffins pics are making me hungry...hehe! when you can,post us the recipe,I'll do it,for sure! :)
Oh muffins are great on rainy days...so are cakes,cupcakes,pies...hehe
Today was a very hot and sunny day here,I don't think it will rain for a few days,but when it comes to the weather,we never know... (:
I hope you have had a nice day! And your hair is lovely,with the purple stripes,very pretty! =D
Good night to you all!
love,hugs & blessing from Brazil,
Bru =)
Those muffins looks SO good Anette! I want one! hehe. and also You're gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteHey Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have to say that those "muffins" look really great! I envy you both on that because I am so freaky untalented when it's about baking, but at least I am good at cooking! :)) And your picture is pretty too!
Have a nice day!
Love, Lexie. :)
******
Visit my own blog!
http://aleksandra-lukac.blogspot.com/
Just quite good? Because it looks like being much more than just good XD
ReplyDeleteI want to take a bite in one of those! XD
Enjoy all those muffins and enjoy your day.
Kisses and hugs for you, Seth and Nemo. ;) *
Hello, Anette!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun evening! The muffins look (and probably taste =D ) sweet. And the hair's looking good!!
I just came across to link you this beautiful violin cover of Rihanna and Eminem's "Love the way you lie", which you had said you liked. I just came across it and it really brought tears into my eyes, so I really really wanted to share it with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeaCv03E2nU
I hope you love it just as much as I do.
Have a great Monday!
Good evening Anette,
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you so much for the photos, I very much enjoyed viewing them. You always have this lovely glow about you that lights up your features and just emanates warmth, and you look so fresh and beautiful :). I am glad to hear that you had a nice day today, those muffins are absolutely adorable and actually look quite interesting. I wanted to thank you for the idols song that you posted today, his voice is truly quite unique and he is definitely very talented. Also, thank you very much for the answers this morning; it is truly a pleasure to read them. Well, may you rest well and have sweet dreams tonight, and may you have a beautiful morning tomorrow. I send much positive energy and many good thoughts to you, Seth, Nemo, and Johan.
With much love and warm wishes,
Alexstrasza
Hey those looks soo good and cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the chocolate figures!!! Can you send me one?? jaja ;)
I love your hair!! you look soo cute Nettan!!
Have good dreams!!!
Greetings from Mexico
Clau♥
Uuu muffins, I love them! You look beautiful as always ;)
ReplyDeleteI have one relaxed song for you before I go to sleep: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVJCXVx-J98
It's a soundtrack from Time machine! I love it! Today was that movie on TV, and I love songs in movie! This song is so calming! :)
Good night and sweet dreams!
Bye,
Marija
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking really beautiful this evening! :)
Those muffins looks lovely! Hope you and Seth had fun making them! :)
The Muffins look really yummy! And they are so cute too! A perfect activity for a rainy day, I am looking foward to the full recipe once you have perfected it, =).
ReplyDeleteYou hair looks absolutely gorgeous Anette, the colour really suits you!
Take care, hugs.
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteDid you cut your hair ? It seems so, but it look so nice ! Even though I love your blond look, this color also looks nice on you..
Those muffins look amazing ! I love baking muffins, but my favourite part is absolutely eating them ! Chocolate muffins or vainilla with chocolate chips are my favourite ! =)
Have a good night Anette,
Hugs & kisses
Paulina
Anette, I leave this your choice to post, or mention or not at all.
ReplyDeleteWe want to give a huge thank you to all of Anette's blog readers, for visiting and joining in with the competition. We had great success with it (over 600 entries) and some fantastic work sent in. Anette really helped promote this so a huge thank you to her from all the management here. We hope to have the winners announced within the week depending on work schedules of our guest judges.
Thank you once more
Peace
Carol of Tuomas-Holopainen.com
Anette...that is such an amazing hair!
ReplyDeleteReally stylish! XD
The muffins seem good...I got hungry!
Hugs and good night!
Anette,
ReplyDeleteThose are cute and yummy looking cupcakes! Very cool!
Loving the hair by the way! It rocks! :D
Take care,
*~*smpobsessor*~*
Good morning Anette:) it should have been evening but slept all day, and not feeling all that well:| Such as it be.
ReplyDeleteYeah,Yeah,Yeah loven from the oven...and deliciously cute | were. WOW if only I could taste them now........... woe is me:)
I really don't know what the competition is like for Jay Smith in the Idols comp but I'm thinking he'd get my vote with a Madonna classic like that, nicely well done. Bravo!!!
Again, still thanks for the question answering, love them from you!
ttyl
Have the bestest day possible, and enjoy!
lots of love,
Gary
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeletegreat, they have dark hair again ^ ^
well, that I looked forward to a different picture
looks really nice;)
and the muffins look really yummy c(-=
I'm sorry that I write just now
Bye ^^
WOW..
ReplyDeletejust simple comment:
Love your new look, but i liked older =X
kisses and hugs from Nightwishbrasil.com
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous as always, and of course I'm still loving the hair. :)
Those muffins look really good, and really cute! I want one now. :P
Have a lovely evening. :)
Lauren
You look so lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so cool!
ReplyDeleteThose muffins look delicious...:P
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteYou look sooo beautiful and lovely in the pic !! You intimidate me with sooo much beauty !! I really admire you :)
Those muffins look delicious !!
They must be great,made my you and Seth its already a bonus :D
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana