

I met her at my dear Niclas house. And Nemo and the puppy met and sat so close to each other and were so cute. Two babies at the same time;=) Can it be any better?
My day have been so nice and after a long walk I drove to Niclas house. Niclas, who have been in my life and my family since I was little. We have played together in Alyson avenue for 15 years and there are no nicer thing than to sit down, drink coffee and talk about life and music for some hours.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable dog! He's like a puff! What race is it?
Hugs to you and your family.
-Camilla.
she is adorable, Anette!! the sight of baby Nemo and Arjen together must have made your heart melt with cuteness!! and whoever is holding her has nice arms ;)
ReplyDeleteim glad you had a nice day, its always great to see old friends! he must be very dear :)
lots of love, Tilly xx
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteOh she is sooooo cute !! I love her !!! The image of her and your own little one must be so pretty ! =)
So happy you had a great day with your dear friend =)
I think one day, my bf and I will have a dog, or a cat, or both ! We love both of them =)
So today, we went to IKEA to buy some things we need, like bulbs for our lamps, and finally curtains !! We live at the ground floor and the people who walk by the street can see us and i don't like that so we decided to finally buy curtains, in beige colour because we love this kind of colour =)
I wish you a good evening and a very good night with sweet dreams dear Anette =)
Hope everybody's ok too =)
Lots of hugs !
indeed!;=*
ReplyDeleteAwwww such a little cutie :)
ReplyDeleteif you want to see something else cute
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx130/oceanborn82/04112010069.jpg
love as always
Carol
BEAR....a bear with very little brain....also LOVES honey....
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette:)
Yes Anette she's just adorable!!!:)
Have the best day possible,
lots of love
Gary
Awww! Such a cute little puppy! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful day, it's always great to catch up with old friends! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you're doing good. And it's always nice to visit with old friends.
That is such a cute puppy! It must have been so cute for her and Nemo to be hanging out together. :P
Best wishes,
Lauren
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteHow have you been???
-I've been out for some time and oh, how I am outdated o.o!
So..how is your little baby???
He may have grown a lot in the latest months!
I was browsing you latest posts trying to get the news. From what I wrote, his name is Nemo, am I right?? This is so beautiful name IMO!
Ah, I also saw that you got blackhaired again! XD I loved your new haircut and color. And I think that dark hair fits you better.. Or maybe it's because I like dark hair more. heh u.~
-----
Oh, Trixie is so cute ^.^ I love dogs and puppies and cats as well. I've got only a dog, but If I lived in a larger place I would have a zoo at my home XD
Kisses =*
Have a nice day ^.^
Puppies are cute until they cause mischief lol.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! =)
ReplyDeletei need an advise from you =)
im about to do my biggest gig ever and im freaking out!, i haven't been able to sleep, and im freaking nervous and don't know what to do about it..
what can i do?
im just about to loose my mind :D
Hey anette I need an advise! :P
ReplyDeleteim about to do my biggest gig EVER! in front of 10 thousand people and im freaking out!!!!!
can't control my nerves and i realy don't know what to do!, please help!
hughs :*
Oh my God! She's really adorable,really! <3 I love little puppies ^^
ReplyDelete- Henna -
Hej Anette
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's so cute! <3 It should've been lovely to saw Nemo and this cutie sitting so close...
*hugs*
Steff
awwww, what a cute little thing <3
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend :)
Awwww lovely!!!!
ReplyDeleteBaby Nemo + baby Trixie = most adorable thing in the world!!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Lots of kisses to you and the boys,
Herta
Hej Anette
ReplyDeleteThe latest finnish music magazine Soundi was just published and there also was an interview of Nightwish when you guys were in Röskö. I saw there a picture of you wearing some kind of red dress thingy. It looks very nice piece of cloth so I was wondering where have you bought it?
Have a super nice friday!
Hi Anette, *____* she is adorable and you know that i love the dogs! What kind of dog is it? Did you ever had a dog? Thanks for the pics! Have a nice day and take care!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Is she a St.Bernard Anette? It really looks like. ^^ She is a cutie.
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend. ^^
aww puppy is so cute! ♥ :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,good afternoon!
ReplyDeleteHow's things? -;)
Oh what a sweet puppy! Is she a shitzu?
Just adorable!! :)
I'm gonna have a puppy here in a few weeks,I'm so excited!
My last dog died of cancêr and it was very hard to loose her,she was the sweetest dog ever! I miss her a lot!
Dogs simply bring happiness to the house,I love them! That's why I have decided to have another one and she's coming in a few weeks! I'll send you some pics of my puppy when she arrive! :)
So,enjoy your day!
lovely friday to you and the boys!
lots of love & hugs from Brazil,
Bru -;)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteis her a Shih-Tzu? She looks a bit like a Shih-Tzu, cause my dog looked similar when he was a puppy..ooh.. I miss these times, when he was so little.. ;=)
Thanks for sharing and have a nice day
Laura
Trixie is sooo beautiful!! How I looooove puppies!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Trixie is a Shin Tzu... Am I right? =O
=***
Awww....so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAww She's so adorable!! I think she's definitely a Shih Tzu! So CUTE!! :D
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! Oh Trixie is too much adorable!<3
ReplyDeleteI love dogs... and I like people who love dogs too! If you want to know if someone is a good person or not just ask them "do you like animals?".
Animals teaches us about love and sincerity, so I think it's a good thing if a children could grow together with a dog or with an animal ; )
Niclas has very sweet puppy! It's so adorable! love it!
ReplyDeleteOnce, I was chatting on facebook with Niclas and he is very nice person as you! ;) I remember, it's was this year in June when was football world cup! He said that he need to go watch a football game :D