
So I read the news about Sharon and Robert in Within Temptation expecting their 3rd child and I want to congratulate them and wish them all the best for the pregnancy and the coming child. Children are a blessing and now they soon have been blessed with 3;=)
Hey Anette, I'm also very excited for them, they have had to reschedule the tour but I don't mind. I'm very excited for them, they now have a full band what do you think of this line up:
ReplyDeleteEva Luna Westerholt - Vocalist
Robin Aiden Westerholt - Guitarist
Silvin Van Haestregt - Drums
Lena Van Haestregt - Bass
Isis Marit Spierenburg - Keys
Baby Westerholt - Guitarist
See it's the perfect line up haha.
Take care
xxx
Hi Anette:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sharon & Robert with the new baby on the way.
And its good night for me...had a very long day ....
lots of love,
Gary
Good morning Anette,
ReplyDeletemy best wishes to them!
One question for you: who was the first person that you said about your pregnancy?
Oh! Very cool! Congrats to them and their family! :D
ReplyDeleteTheir music is really awesome too, btw! ^_^
Take care,
*~*smpobsessor*~*
Its wonderful news for Sharon and Robert :) I do find it sad that a lot of fans are angry at them for having a baby because their tour has been put back a few months. I really dont understand that - they didnt cancel.
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family are well and keeping warm :)
Amy
Big congratulations to Sharon and Robert! :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a great piece of news, thanks !! Hope you, Johan and your children are well too !
ReplyDeleteCheers from France !
I meant about Seth and Nemo. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't really listen to Within Temptation much, but congratulations to them!
ReplyDeleteAnd best wishes to you!
xx
I didn't even know that they had two children? I thought Eva Luna was their only child. Well, baby news are always happy news, so congrats to them!
ReplyDeleteDen vackra kvinnan blir gravid stup i kvarten.... Haha men är otroligt glad över deras skull =)
ReplyDeleteDock blev jag lite 'MEN VAD NUUU!?' eftersom jag väntat på dem i 3 år och såg såå fram emot att se dem i Mars =P Nu får jag vänta tills Oktober, typiskt....
Hoppas allt är bra med dej, Nettis!
Kram
2010 will be the year of the metal musicians' childrem! May this be a blessed year? Hehe =D
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette,how's it going?
ReplyDeleteOh I read the news about Sharon's pregnancy yesterday and I have sent a congratulations message to her and Robert on WT's official website! I'm very happy for them,a child is always a blessing and a joy,and they have been blessed with three! Wish them all the best;=)
Hope you and your boys are well! Stay warm and enjoy your saturday!;=)
love,hugs & blessings from Brazil,
Bru.
Congradulations Sharon, Robert and their familly, it is a very wonderful new!
ReplyDeleteGood night at all.
I seriously love Within Temptation and I am a tiny bit dissapointed they have had to reschedule the tour, but afterall it really doesn't matter, I am just so happy for them!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sharon and Robert!! A new little brother or sister for Luna and Aiden, =).
It is great news! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you saw this before I sent you the link yesterday, either way I think it's great! Kids are always a blessing :). I just hope Sharon can handle the promotion of the new album while she's pregnant. I'm sure she'll manage fine though, and just take it easy or let the guys take over a lot.
Very excited for that album though. Did you see the name for it and the concept? I think it's very cool, using a cartoon and such to go along with it. I never guessed that's what they were up to. Next year is going to be an amazing year for new music! Lacuna Coil might also release a new album next year (although I see it coming out early 2012, but they could surprise us).
<3 Lauren