I am a little bit tired cause we had some friends and family over yesterday to celebrate Johan and it got a bit late. But a very nice evening with good food and lots of laughter;=)
I still havent gotten to take a photo of the gifts I gave him but will do it as soon as possible. It was clothes and then a ps3 game, Call of Duty Black ops.

Today I will take a long walk cause it´s a blue sky with a wonderful big sun outside. Can it be a better saturday?
See you all later!
Good morning Anette:)...its good night for me
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
lots of love
Gary
Morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteGlad the party was awesome! I hope Johan liked all the stuff he got!
Enjoy your walk and talk to ya soon! :D
*~*smpobsessor*~*
It was my boyfriend's birthday on friday. I bought a clothe too but he didn't come because of family problem. His son was hurt. But he is ok now.
ReplyDeleteGood walk!
Hej Anette
ReplyDeleteLooks like Johan had a good bday... :)
And enjoy the walk, lucky you! Here it's all grey and raining, for the whole weekend. Glad i have good books and some dvds to watch, at least i will not be bored....
Happy saturday to all :)
*hugs*
Steff
Hello dear Nettie, how are you? How are the boys?? Nice to hear that the birthday went great =)
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a nice day
Love
Ena :*
Good morning Anette, i'm happy to know that you had a good nice evening and a fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy saturday you too!
Big hugs
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteglad he had a good day day!
I'm full of busy today so just a short message to wish you an enjoyable afternoon
Carol x
Hi Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful game! ^^
Have fun and have a good saturday :D
Good morning Nettie,how's it going? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had a lovely friday to celebrate Johan's birthday!
Oh I love the sun,it's always good for long walks,fresh air and just being in touch with nature!
Too bad today is a cloudy,windy and cold day here :(
And on top of that,I woke up sick,with a bad flu =(
Well,it seems my saturday will be fill with lots of fluid and rest! rs
Since I'm a book addicted,I'm gonna enjoy my saturday with a good story! Books are always a good company! =)
But I wish a lovely saturday to you and family,just enjoying the amazing energy from the sun!! :)
love & hugs from Brazil,
Bru -:)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm back ^^°
I have a question:
I am from Germany, and permanent English is difficult for me.
and now my question:
Can I make German comments? Or, you can not German?
Thank you! ^^
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy at the moment!
I just bought tickets for a musical called:
Alice in Wonderland.
I can't wait!
I hope you enjoy the day
Lots of Love,
Fay
Today it's raining here... I was going to walk with my dogs and we were caught by a strong rain... =(
ReplyDeleteFor me it's easy, just change the clothes and then I'm dry again \o/... But for the dogs... Poor ones! I tried to dry them with a towel, but all of them have lots of fur... They will be wet for a while, hihi!
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeletenice, to hear that the party was good and full of joy ;=)
About the Call of Duty, I dont like that, because I hate all the ego-shooter games full of violence.. but otherside, he's an adult, he's allowed to do that and thats totally okay. I just hate it to see when children and teens play such games. So, no problem..
Hope that we will see u later.Today my cousin is coming, we're going to have a DVD evening and some sweets ;=) in afternoon, I will go to city to buy some books.. and if I will find it, the ''Välkomna''. its a swedish school book to learn swedish for beginners.. ;=)
Huggiiiiiies
Laura
Hi Anette !!
ReplyDeletefirst, I just adore your posts ! =)
I love walking, but I love doing it not in the big cityes, in my case, Santiago (Chile) with al the air contamination and big buildings, it's just not so beautiful... But near to the beach, por the woods, it is just amazing..
Question:
When you go and do all your long walks and stuff, dos you take Nemo with you or do you leave him at home ? Maybe Seth ?
(By the way, lovely name Nemo, he's very luck to have that name :)..)
Cheerz Anette,
have a nice day !
Paulina
Hi Anette! im glad that you had fun! :)
ReplyDeletehere it's gray and windy :( but tonight I'm going to Indica show at Paris, so I'm happy :))
have a very nice saturday! big hugs <3
Have a great day. Wear your mp3 player in your ears. The sounds from this game get old really fast. LOL
ReplyDeleteTisa
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteOh, here is great weather, too.. Sun is shining and all that XD Who would say it November??!
Have a freat day! :)
This is a great game, I bought it yesturday. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I've been a bit busy the last few days so I haven't been able to comment on here. I am really looking forward to hearing your solo album, and I do hope it is released in May next year. :)
Belated happy birthday to Johan! Glad to hear he had a good day! :) Black Ops is a good game, I'm sure he'll love it! ;)
Lots of love to you and the boys!
Charlie
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteSo your day was as good as you want ?
For me the day was short, I slept till 1 pm! Slept during 13hours, I was really tired!
This afternoon me and family prepared my grand'mother's bday! Its today but we celebrate it tomorrow! We'll be 40 people so a lot of things to prepare!
I wish you a good evening!
Oh, btw, what did you bought to Johan for his birthday ?
Love & Hugs,
Good evening dear Anette, did you enjoy your day and the walk? Today until the first afternoon it was very hot that me and my family we had lunch under the canopy that we had in the garden. We had a very good time and enjoied our luch.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice suturday evening!
Big hugs
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI am happy that yesterday you had a great time full of hapiness !! :D
Today rest a little bit !! :)
Today the weather was a bit grey,but no rain and i didnt had a walk,but im happy that you had a walk and the weather there is nice !!
That game looks pretty awesome !!
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana