I am soon heading out to get some groceries and other things cause tonight we will have a dinner for Johans parents who are visiting us this weekend;=)
Seth has been away playing a football game and he did 3 goals so I guess a little goal gift for him today;=)
Yesterday I watched Swedish Idols again (every friday) and I havent shown you my favourite this season so it´s about time. It´s a super good rock singer from Helsingborg and his name is Jay Smith. He normally sings in a band called "Von Benzo". His voice is such a dark and cool rock voice but when he wants to sing softer and more poppy the voice is sweet as sugar. I do hope that he´ll get a great career out from the show!
Here are some of his songs he has performed with until now in the show:
His audition to the show: (they talk in swedish, sorry)
And a Nirvana song:
White wedding - Billy Idol:
And he did Backstreet boys;=)
Saturday, 6 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow, he's a good singer! I can't nothing but agree with you.
ReplyDeleteIn Finland we have the all saints day too, but all the shops are closed. But I hope you have a pleasant dinner!
Hi Anette, what will you buy for dinner? Wow... Seth is great to do 3 goals! I'm sure that you are proud of him of course! How long time does he plays football? Does he makes often many goals?
ReplyDeleteI hope you will have a good dinner with Johan and his parents! Have a nice saturday!
Big hugs to you and Johan
Wow, congrats to Seth! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd it seems you have good tastes in music; i only listened the first vid, but i really liked the voice of Jay Smith (and it seems the jury liked him too, hehe. Who are they, BTW? Fingers crossed for him...
Now i wish you a good dinner with Johan's parents. :)
*hugs*
Steff
Dearest Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear Johan’s parents are visiting you, I am sure that will be nice :). I hope you all have a good time tonight. Well, congratulations to Seth, I am glad to hear he’s been doing so well. Thank you very much for posting the songs, I do love how all of the Idol shows give opportunities to talented people out there who have trouble finding a way to kick off the ground. Have a beautiful day, Anette :).
With much love and warm wishes,
Alexstrasza
Hi! I just noticed that the blonde choirist on the backstreet boys video looks really alike you: is she your sister?
ReplyDeleteHave you ever thought about trying to make an Idols audition? I believe it might be a totally different goal to be recognized as part of a group and to be a popular soloist instead. What do you think?
After all it should be fun to be a choirist in the show and I think you would be perfect!
Ah...a guy asked a question at anette olzon central:
Todd Lucas -" Is that an engagement or wedding ring I spy on Anette's finger? "
Big hugs
WoooW *__* O__O
ReplyDeleteHe's SO GREAT!
I love his voice!!!
I really need music from that guy! :=)
Thanks so much for that post, Anette! :=)
Hugs & Love
Kim-Noêmia
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteWow, that guy's amazing! I really like his version of I want it that way.
Hope you had an okay All saints day. I know I had. :)
Hugs to you and your family.
-Camilla
Not sure what football game Seth is playing but Madden 2011 and NCAA 2011 are great games. My son and I play it all the time and we get real competitive. Enoy your dinner have a great night.
ReplyDeleteUnless you are talking about soccer (what the states call Europe football):) then FIFA 2011 is great, all of them are from EA sports.
Hej Anette! =)
ReplyDeleteJay är min stora favorit oxå i årets Idol, kanske till och med genom alla Idol-säsonger nånsin! Jag får gåshud så fort han öppnar munnen (vad han än sjunger). Jag har alltid varit en riktig fangirl av raspiga mansröster, och Jay har ju en sån röst, så det är väl därför jag gillar honom ;)
Kul att ni är från samma stad. Blev nästan lite avundsjuk ... ;)
Hoppas du har det bra!
Kram =)
Billy Idol is a legend ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice rest of the day!
Hugs, Taja
Anette, you MUST vote for Jay on my behalf! He covered Everlast <3
ReplyDeleteWell done to Seth! Hope you have a lovely visit with Johan's parents... and can maybe convince them to babysit so you two can get out together :P
Anna
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI hope your dinner with Johan's parents goes well,have fun :DDD
Im happy that Seth is good at football,a family with a lot of talent :))
Jay Smith is such a great singer !! I didnt know about him because is Sweden Idols,but he is really good :D
The Idols from Portugal are sooo weird xD In the auditions is soooo funny because there are bad singers but is so funny to watch !!
But our judges are very very mean !! They say really bad things,they make people cry a lot ! But they are honest :)
Thanks a lot for sharing the videos :D
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hej! How did it go?
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette:)
ReplyDeleteI hope you and all of had a nice dinner and time.
YAAAA for Seth, 3 goals in one soccer game! Great show! Wow if it were hockey it would be called a hat trick. Totally AWESOME Dude!Totally AWESOME!
As for Jay Smith...OK, cooool
lots of love
Gary
Congratulations to Seth^.^
ReplyDeleteJay Smith is really great! It is hard to believe he is a beginner 0.0
I guess he's gonna be very famous in a near future
I liked Heart Shaped Box! Have you ever listened to the acoustic cover Amy Lee did for it? I like it a lot too.
--
Hope you all have had a good time at the dinner!
=*
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Seth and I hope dinner goes good!
That guy was REALLY good! I loved his Billy Idol and Nirvana! Thank you for sharing those vids! Totally awesome! :D
*~*smpobsessor*~*
Woow.. he's got a great voice which remembers me of the voice of Kings of Leon. And he looks good too. And I really like the jury and how they go with him in the first video !Here in germany, the jury of Idol are so boring and only take the pop singers.. aaah.. I like swedish people so much.. theyre so easy and smart ;=)
ReplyDeleteNow I'm sitting here in the kitchen, watching your videos while your apple pie is in the oven. I made it a bit different.. I put some almond in it and some more apples and sour cream, cause I had no quark ;=) and I called it 'Anette svenska kaka' ;=)
But I have a request.. it would be great if you can give us ett typiska svenska maträtt, tack?
;=)
Have a wonderful rest Sunday my dear Anette
Laura
Wow, he is very good singer and he's so cute! :) He sings like Ville Valo, but just a little bit! Wish him all best in show and career! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Seth! He is very good player! Maybe he will play for Sweden some day, you never know! :)
Hope that everything was good on the dinner!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your little superstar. 3 goals is awesome.
And thanks for the idols videos. Jay Smith is a name to remember. I love his voice.
: ) Tisa