Sunday, 21 November 2010

Sunday answers

Good morning!

Let´s start it with some answers to your questions again;

I do have a question for you. Im planning take my girlfriend on a surprise trip to Sweden and I want to know if Helsingborg is a good place to go. I looked at the pictures you've posted and it looks so beautiful! It seems like a good place for me and girlfriend to visit.
Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated :D
- Oh I think Helsingborg is a lovely place to go and very romantic too;=) But I would go here in the spring or summer when the trees and flowers are green and colourful, the wind isn´t to hard on you and the people are out strolling the streets. If you come here there are many nice places to visit, here´s the link to our city.

Would you like to sing a cover of a Within Temptation or Epica's song? If yes, which songs would you sing?
- I havent listened to Epica so much so I dont know their songs, but WT has many nice songs. I love What have you done, Stand my ground and Our farewell, so maybe one of those;=)

Do you have some news about "The Heart Asks Pleasure First"? Can the band release it?
- No, there are no planned release of it as I know about, but maybe it can be some bonus song for albums to come. I do believe we have the permission so I am sure it will be released at some point but when and where I do not know.

Now - morning coffee;=) Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to hear you singing Our farewell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Anette :)
    It's always nice to read your replies, thanks a lot for thinking about us.

    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack för din svar!!! :D
    Trevliga helg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitly love to hear you singing "Say my Name" from Within Temptation. One of my favorite from them :)

    Take care :)

    WeRonika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the answers Anette.
    Heart asks Pleasure First was something I was going to ask Mr H about but no need now :D

    Take care...

    last day of competition today. Hard work paying off

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning!

    Thanks for the answers! It's always fun to read them.
    I think you would sound amazing singing a WT song! I highly recommend Epica, they have some amazing songs:)
    I hope "The Heart Asks Pleasure First" does get put on one of the albums! It's so pretty, and you sing it so beautifully, I would just love to hear it as something other than a live version (which sounds amazing, but the video qualities on youtube aren't that great and you can't hear that well over the applauding and screaming people)

    Enjoy your coffee!

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for answering :)
    It would be great that the band released "the heart asks pleasure first" because it's a very beautifull song...
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was reading this part: "I love What have you done, Stand my ground and Our farewell, so maybe one of those;=)" I was thinking: It would be really cool to hear Anette singing Our Farewell. And then, I look at the comments and see that the first comment is just like what I was thinking! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette :)
    It would be great if you would sing Our Farewell. It is one of the best songs by Within Temptation and I'm sure you would sing it very well. :D

    Greetings and lots of hugs from Germany
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anette,

    I would love to hear you sing "Stand My Ground"! That would be so awesome!

    Take care,
    *~*smpobsessor*~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anette !!
    Thanks a lot for the answeres !! :))
    I wish you could sing old NW songs like from Angels Fall First,but Tuomas doesnt want to sing xD
    It would be cool to see your voice with Tuoma's voice :))
    Have a great day !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete