Monday, 22 November 2010

New couch;=)

We bought a couch today and we will get it after dec 15 so perfect timing for x-mas!

We didnt take any of the ones I showed you but one that is quite similar to the first one you saw.

Here it is


So happy to finally having decided on this cause I have had difficulties. Now I´ll sell the one I have had before and then - a new living room;=)

I also found some lamps to the living room I will get later on.
This for above our dining table:


And this for above the new couch:


All the things are from Mio furniture.

12 comments:

  1. Good evening Anette, i like your new couch even if i prefer the other that you posted. Will you get a new lamps with the express at home? I'm so curious to see the pic! Will you post them here? I get a new lamp for my desk, so i can sit here in front my pc without the other lamp. I don't know the name in english but i have a kind of lamp as the in the last pic. It's very comfortable i and like more than i had it before. :D

    Have a nice evening!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm but don't undestand well one thing, did you bought a new lamps or not?

    Sorry, but with english i don't always understand all. For example "get" it has many meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    I love the lamps ! They will perfectly match with the couch =p
    The couch is so big ^^but it seems comfortable, what is, i think, the most important... :)
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new couch looks really nice and comfy, congrats. :) The lamps looks nice too, i especially like the one that'll be above the dining table...

    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,Nette!!!Goog to know that you liked the couch.I would like to ask two questions to you:

    1)The Tarja Turunen Nightwish sing some Nightwish songs in your show,it bothers Nightwish?
    2)Which Nightwish songs reached,will you have to sing?


    kissies!!!Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anette,
    First I would like to congratulate you to your blog. I really like your blog. It is very personal :-)
    The new couch looks very comfortable and the two lamps, which you have chosen are nice.
    What I would like to tell you is, that your dark hair fits you very well. Will you wear your hair now dark, or you'll dye it back brighter?

    I wish you a pleasant evening.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an amazing couch =) Did you get it in the same color as the picture, or is it different?
    I love the lamps! I don't know why but lamps like this always remind me of Denmark, so to me they have a very Scandinavian style I guess =) but I love it!
    Your living room will probably look amazing!

    Have a great evening

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. GGreat that you went for the grey one. As you say, it's quite similar;=) good choice...
    Oh, since you talk about "selling", I wonder what did you do with your "old DPP clothes"? Did you sell them in the end? If I have good memory, you were to put them on ebay;=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette !!~
    You have such a great taste !!
    Im happy that you choose the big couche,it looks very cool :D
    And the lamp is amazing !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anette,

    Very awesome couch selection and I'm really lovin' that first lamp! You've got sweet taste! :D

    Take care,
    *~*smpobsessor*~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like very nice couch. There's room for the whole family :)
    That lamp that will go above your dining table looks great but it can be difficult to wipe dust out of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your couch looks like mine! But mine its yellow and round =)

    ReplyDelete