Hi everyone and happy friday!
Today I want to share a song with you that are from a project "Star one" I have heard about from Niclas. He has recorded this songs vocals and the vocals on this song are done by a local singer, Mike Anderson, who usually sings in a band called Cloudscape.
I think this song is good and therefore I share it with you;=) Enjoy!
Friday, 5 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Anette and happy friday you too! I'm listening the song and is very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting it!
I hope you will have a nice friday!
Big hugs
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteYes, Star One is great. I love this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khw2Rk5rV1c
Your friend Floor is also singing there. What a show. ;)
Have a nice weekend
Yotapong
I can recommend the whole Victims of the modern age album, I think it's great! I like especially the tracks Earth That Was and Victim Of The Modern Age.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrikXVXrK68
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMrGfeiMZP0
Still waiting for my copy to arrive but it's possibly the album of the year for me. :)
Completely by coincidence, I had just read a review of the new Star One album on another blog that made me think I should check it out -- which the YouTube link here conveniently lets me do. :) Tack!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Carl
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteAwesome song!!!!! Sounds like a powerful epic with some strong lyrics.
Star One "The Trailer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzraGq2jDIM
yours truly Fernando
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice friday as well.
Listening to the song. I think it's fantastic. Thanks for posting!
God weekend!
-Camilla
Yes, Star One is awesome! I love also Arjen Lucassen's other project, Ayreon <3
ReplyDeleteI love "Songs of the Ocean" of this Project, it's very lovely! I recomend to you this video, i love the vocal ensemble
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOOzreC1no
I cannot tell you just how surprised I was when I saw what song you had posted here! I've been listening the new Star One album the last few days and nothing else. I'm so addicted to the album! I can recommend Victims of the Modern Age + Arjen A Lucassen's other projects(mainly Ayreon) to you with all my heart!
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,
Eve
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday evening! Great song...Thanks for sharing...
Have a great weekend!
(((HUGS)))
Christina