Monday, 1 November 2010

To Rod C;=)

Hi Rod!

I just wanted to thank you so much for the comment you have written to me. Not sure if you are ok with me publishing it, but either way, it gave me a big smile on my face;=)

Thanks so much again and have a great day and lots of hugs to your daughters!

3 comments:

  1. Can you post his comment here, so others can see which one it is? (:

    And I bet he doesn't bothers ;-)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be great to hear so much support from fans.
    I see how much support the band members get through my site and email.
    No one has ever been as honest and caring towards fans as you. You regulary keep us updated and it is so greatly recieved.
    You have such a golden personality and it shows. I cannot wait for the chance to meet you one day.

    Thank you for respecting us fans

    love to you and your family
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette, are a really special personal and you gave me the evidence 2 years ago in the official forum. Do you remember? I don't know how to thank you! Since that time i understood that you have a great respect for your fans, not all have it. Thanks for that!

    I will never forget it!

    I like it many singer of some band but you are the only one which i want to keep in touch and i like!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete