Monday, 22 November 2010

Cuts

Well, hello monday;=)

Another week again. Time flies!

Yesterday evening I cut Seths hair and it was so fun to pick up the scissors again. I havent been cutting any hair since I started in NW so some years now, but I surely miss it. Being a hair dresser is a creative job, just as being a singer and I love to feel the hair in my hands and sculpt the hair with all the little twists and turns our hair have;=)

Seth got so happy to have a cool haircut and he woke up feeling cool this morning going to school to show it off. It´s a good haircut cause he can fix it himself with a little wax in it. That´s how a good haircut should be, simple to fix!

Today we are going out to buy a new couch and we want a big one that are cosy and where we all can sit together as a family for x-mas. One that we have found is this one:


Looks big and I can change the pillows into different colours to change between the different seasons. But we need to sit and try it to see if it cosy or not.

Otherwise we´ll check out IKEA and these white ones that also look cosy but not as big:


Nemo is so full of life and his favourite things to play with right now is this soft chewing book. He sits in his babysitter, watching playhouse disney and eat and play with it. Laughing and talking all the time;=)



Ok, coffee and then the tread mill! Enjoy your monday!

17 comments:

  1. Hej Anette!! The first couch is the one I love :D
    My Monday is very busy at university! Today I'll learn something new in Swedish, then English and MAYBE after that I can go home xD
    So, have a nice day!

    Hej då!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Anette

    It's lovely to read you. :) Seth's new haircut seems really nice, and it's great that he could fix it himself.
    I hope you'll get a nice new couch. The first one seems really great. :)

    hugs and good monday

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the first of the IKEA sofas. It's great and the covers can be replaced which is great when you have kids or like to eat ice cream while lying on the couch. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear!
    I've found this post very interesting=) We know about your talent with hairdressing, so its lovely to read you everytime you tell us about hair;=) Glad you got satisfaction with Seths new haircut and that he liked: today he will for sure find lots of new admirers at school;=)

    Talking about couches, I prefere the 1st with no doubts. Also I like it grey - I do not know where you have found it, but it looks better then Ikeas.

    Have a nice day
    Poochie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd think twice about buying a white couch with two kids, particularly since Nemo is still so little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anette,

    Glad Seth is happy with his haircut! Simple to fix is the best thing! :)
    I'm sure Nemo is loving those soft books! My youngest niece loved them to bits when she was little!
    I totally adore that first couch! Looks very comfy! Good luck on the search and enjoy your Monday as well! :D

    Take care,
    *~*smpobsessor*~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette!

    I have a really great day since it's my birthday. Oh my God, I'm 20! Yesterday, I and my family had a huge party for me, for my grandpa (who's turned to 70!!!) and for my grandparents who had the 40th anniversary. We got a travel to Wien (this weekend) and huge cakes!
    But today I'm alone, except my cat, who's sleeping under the lamp right now.

    I hope you have a nice day!

    Hugs,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Anette!

    Time really does fly, but I personally don't mind because I can't wait for Christmas (it's my favorite time of the year)
    The haircut sounds great! And true that the the best haircuts are simple to fix:) It sucks when you have to spend an hour trying to make your hair look good, and then just one gust of wind, and everything is ruined. So Seth is very lucky =)
    The first couch looks really good! Personally, all of my furniture is Danish (used to live in Denmark) and the couches for example are huge and really comfy:) So maybe something from a Danish store?
    Awww Nemo sounds very cute =)

    Have a great Monday!

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning dear Anette, did you worked as hair dresser? How long time? Well, i'm happy too when i cut my hair, i went at dress hair some week ago and i dye my hair of
    my same color for not to fatten them. Has not changed so much about my hair. Do you have some suggestion about it?

    About your couch i like more the second and third.

    Have nice day!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A chewing book? Now that's new for me!
    Does it actually taste like those things presented in the cover?

    Here's some excersicing music. ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFdanunXpzQ

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette,
    we have the same couch from Ikea as the first one :) (the only difference is that ours is flowered, like this: http://is03.thegumtree.com/image/big/25613715.jpg) It's very cosy and was easy to put togeter. It's for 3 person, but also good for 4 (so it's quite big). I really like it :)
    Lucky Seth, that you can cut his hair. I'm sure he looks great with his new haircut ;) I have a friend, who sometimes makes my haircut, but now she has no time to do it... pity...
    I hope you have a great day there :) (we have rain here...)
    Léda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my angel!

    Can you cut my hair? Will be awesome have my hair cut by my idol! hihihi.
    Some days ago I dreamed with you and Nemo, was so wierd! I go to your home to fix your computer, couse in my youth I was a computer fixer (?) and I always dream with this! But I woke up smiling! It´s so good to dream with some people that we love! And in my dream you was blonde! I prefer you blonde, but you have to use the color that you like!

    Kisses and hugs my angel, I´m so happy to see you post everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anette! It must be great to have a mum who can cut your hair, and more than that a mum who can give you a cool haircut! Seth is really lucky, =).

    Love the sofas, the first one is my favourite for sure. Back at home we have a big corner sofa and its really cosy. The white colour for the others might not be the best idea once Nemo starts to walk (unless that do them in other colours?!)

    Have a lovely evening, take care!
    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening Anette! :)

    Time...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI1_KlO6xI
    Kinda on the poppy side but......

    Wow, busy day yesterday muffins, and hair cutting and Nemo to take care of. HA, didn't know that you were of the hairdressing
    prof....scissor happy scissor happy scissor happy! lol love it:) Gotta do something with mine soon its been dreading up to quick.

    Yaaaa, for Seth's cool new hair cut to go to school with!
    Yaaaa, for Nemo happy and having fun and just being cute or sounds like it!
    Enjoy the evening:)
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anette !!
    Its great that Seth has a new haircut !! Im very happy that he like it :D
    The couches are great,they look very nice :)
    Its very good that everything is going well with Nemo,i hope he has a great time laughting !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was a little girl I always wanted to become a hairdresser. It was my dream occupation for quite old age but then something happened and now I'm studying "databehandling" :D (don't know the word in english)
    I would like to go and cut my hair now but I'm now quite poor so it would be cool to be able to cut my hair myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, so you were a hairdresser? How nice *o*! I bet it's a difficult job, but seems really fun!

    I wonder if "doing" hair cuts it's similar to "doing" clothes... :D

    ReplyDelete