





Evening;=)
I love to put soft and cosy clothes on Nemo since I feel that a baby shouldnt have to have any clothes on that are sitting to tight or bad on them. One of my favourite brands are from Sweden and is called Mini Rodini and they are both cool, soft and many things are done in ecological cotton.
Since Nemo is growing so fast I need to get new clothes quite often and now it´s time to buy new ones in a bigger size. They are not sold in my town but luckily they have an online shop I use;=)
Wow, it look nice! It's great that now there's cool clothes for baby too. And Nemo growing quite fast remind me some of my little cousins (children of my direct cousins). One was wearing clothes for a year old baby at 3/4 month, and it didn't last long. He grew up so fast that her mother finally bought him clothes that were a bit big for him, so it could've been used for a bit more than a couple of month. He's now a teen of 14, and around 180cm....
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Steff
Yee, I like Mini Rodini barnkläder. My son have that penguin shirt.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'll look great in these :) They look so small and cozy. Sometimes when I look at baby clothes it makes me feel like I would wanna be a cute little baby again :)
Hug Nemo from me :)
xoxo
Dolphins and their color on those pants are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBetter cosy clothes indeed, but better if they are well designed too;=)
Fashions like Mini Rodini are so lovable! I guess more for adults than for Nemo himself hihihihihi...no?
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteAwww *.* Those clothes are sooo sweet for Nemo =D The first pic is adorable <3
Nemo is very lucky for having a mother like you :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hej good evening princess<3.
ReplyDeleteJust wanna say to you that Emppu has postes news from his crazy guitaaaar on nightwish site and he's talking about champagne this time!!;=)
sleep well,
Poochie
Good evening Anette, you are right, the babies they must have their clothes confortable. I like them so much... thanks for posting and share with us. Talking about the shop online... do you buy them with credit card, bancomat or other? If you can it's a good idea to buy them online. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
Big hugs
Hi!
ReplyDeleteAw, I LOVE that tiger shirt! It's cute. ;=)
Do they ship international? (<- to Denmark) 'Cause then I'd give my brother some.
Good evening, and take care.
-Camilla.
I'm the same with Ethan. I have to buy all the softest and irratable free clothing.
ReplyDeleteI must have a wardrobe full of clothes that he has never worn or worn only once or twice hehe.
Take care and love to all
Carol
Those are adorable baby clothes! Little Nemo is gonna be a one stylish baby! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a good night! ^_^
*~*smpobsessor*~*
Hej Anette, :oD
ReplyDeletethese are really sweet baby clothes, and also I share your opinion about cosyness and ecological cotton. :) And I looove the tiger stuff.. little kids should be tigerrrrrs! xD
And so funny to hear how fast Nemo is growing. :) When my best friend was pregnant, all people gifted her with those tiny size 50 or size 52 baby clothes, and then she could never use them, because the baby was already size 60 at birth..
How is Seth getting along with Nemo, is he never jealous?
And I'd like to ask you one more question, about photos: Those 2 pictures you posted earlier, from the Soundi magazine photo sessions, would we be allowed to share them on other websites?
Dearest greetings!
Petra
Good morning Anette:) Hope you slept well!
ReplyDeleteOMG yeah, Cute, Cool, Cozy, and Comfy they do look. I doubt that they could have won an Award like that if it wasn't for all of the above ...and maybe some more reasons. I'm liking the Overalls in the Outerwear link......to. Some nice stuff...really nice stuff:)
take care, God bless,
lots of
Love
Gary
Hi!
ReplyDeleteAww, söt! Liten tiger :)
Fred och kärlek,
Anniina
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletethose baby clothes are super cute, I love them! They will be perfect for little Nemo.
I guess I would wear them myself, if I found them in my size.....at home I'm still the baby in the family, even my sister who is 5 years younger than me calls me baby!
Love,
Herta