Sunday, 7 November 2010

More answers;=)

So, here are some answers to some questions from you:

How about tour anticipation, looking forward to it again?
- I do look forward to touring even if it´s a divided thing for me since I think we do a bit to long tours. So it will demand some more from me this time since I need to take Nemo with me. But I am sure I can come up with a great tour plan. I guess it will be my own little touring van where me and the family goes;=)

The funniest/nicest gift received from a fan.
- Oh, I think all the things I get are so special and always makes me so happy. We did get some cool plectrums with our names on them as necklaces and those were so nice and special. Also I have gotten a home-made angel candle I really liked. But as I say, I like everything I get;=)

What was it like growing up in Sweden, good at school, good family life etc/.
- Sweden is a wonderful country and to have been growing up in a country where we havent had any wars have been a blessing. Seeing so many different parts of the world on our tour has made me appreciate Sweden even more and I truly love my country for it´s beautiful nature and our 4 seasons. To be able to see the country shift from whitest winter to light spring into a not to warm summer and then on to the colourful autumn. It´s amazing;=)

- I was a good student in school. I loved going to school up until 6th grade but then I had some problems with another girl in my class who didnt like me and made the other girls dislike me too. So I felt outfrozen and alone and it was some hard years for me. But I always did my best when it came to studying and I still love to study and will study more before I am to old;=)

- My family life have been good. I am a divorced child so of course that has been a hard thing as for any divorced child. But my parents have always done their best for me and I can look back to a good childhood.

14 comments:

  1. OH MY.... Is the angel candle is the one i sent you early this year, the one made by my beekeeper's wife with their beeswax????? Maybe not, but then there's not much home-made angel candles, i think (i only saw this kind of candle the time i bought it to you, BTW. The only other kind of candle that i have rarely found at their -nice- shop is a cute standing dolphin, a cute one as well, but it poped up only 3 times and got them all.)...

    *hugs*

    Steff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those girls feel stupid for picking on you now! Or at least I hope they do. Some people never change though.. Being picked on is hard but I think as I have gotten older it has become a lot easier to not really care what people think, and if they don't like me then its their loss! I think you are incredibly strong to be able to front a band and be so confident in yourself, even when after so many years I still sometimes see people commenting negatively about the changes in Nightwish! I guess though that for every negative comment there are 5 positive ones so I think overall you have done a great job and impressed most people! I cant wait till the new album is done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette!
    I've been to Sweeden only for a short time, but I have to agree with you, it's amazing country. And I understand that thing about 4 seasons. That's a thing I love about my country too.

    I was wondering about one question - if it was necessary for the band and job, would you go and move to Finland with your family? I myself can't imagine moving somewhere like that, for a long time or forever. Maybe a year, ok, but not longer. How would you?:)

    I have a few questions for this question thing, so I just post them and you choose to answer them or not:).

    Of course, I am curious about the little Nemo.:) I understand, that you don't want to post his photos, I agree with that, it's private. But I still wonder, what is he like?:) Does he have dark or blond hair? Blue eyes? Does he look more like you or like Johan? And how about Seth's dealing with not being the only mummy's boy? My sister was born when I was seven, and altough I was very happy for having her, I got jealous about her a lot, cause mum just spent all her time with her.:)

    And one more thing, if you don't mind.:) What does your family say about this blog? Sometimes you write here personal informations about their days, hobbies, etc. It's wonderful for the fans, cause we can stay in touch with the awesome you:), but how does they think about it? Do they read it or just leave it to you?:)

    Wow, a long comment today!:-D It's cloudy and grey day here, so I hope you got that autumn bit of sun.:)

    Have a wonderful sunday, many hugs and positive energy for you and the family:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for answering my very random questions:)

    Out for my mother's birthday today, well deserved afternoon off I say :D

    Have a great day today and love to all

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette !!

    I thank you so much for these answers !! I think that your country is one of the best in the world to live in =)

    You know, i'm really looking forward to see you in the next tour, with your new outfits, your new haircut and all of that !! Do you ever have some ideas of what kind of clothes you will wear ?? Have you ever put some clothes aside ??

    This afternoon, my bf and I go to the cinema =) It will be cool, as always =)

    I wish you a very good day Anette, and hope everybody's ok =)

    Lots of hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anette!
    It's very nice you answered some quiestions ans especially that you have written more than we maybe should know.

    Big hugs, Taja (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette, i have some questions:

    1) Which is your favourite Nighwish's song?
    2) Which is a song (whatever it is) that represents you?
    3) Which your favourite movie?
    4) In the 80's there were many serial tv, did you watch them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Anette!

    It's so hard when some girl don't like you and then pull others with her... In my 5th grade there was two girls didn't like me and they tryed to make other girls argue with me.. But in 7th grade we made up and now we're friends. Now I'm 1st grade of medical school and I have more friends and more people that like me. Those 2 girls are not going to this school but we're still good.. Not BFFs but we're ok ^^ I think they didn't like me cause I was different. Different clothes, different taste of music etc.

    And I have a question: Did you like it when you were in Croatia and would you like to come again?? Please answer. Thanks :)

    Lots of love and hugs from Nives. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I had the same problem in 6th grade! This one girl turned everyone against me just because she didn't like me! It was horrible having to go into the classroom and having all the girls give dirty looks.

    It was an ongoing problem, but the girl actually became my best friend, but to me it's kind of a love/hate relationship now. I don't mind her, but I still know what she's truly like, even though her other friends don't. We don't really connect, but we get along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Anette, i wish someday i could go to Sweden but i don't know anything about the language, is it hard to learn?

    Thank you so much for sharing all this =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anette! I have a question for you :)

    Steig Larsson's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and the following books of the trilogy are becoming popular here in America, with Hollywood also making films.

    I've watched "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "The Girl Who Plays with Fire" Swedish films and think they're brilliant. Noomi Repace is an excellent actress and I was wondering what you thought of the books or films, and how popular are they in Sweden?


    On another note, glad to hear you are looking forward to touring again! Because we look forward to seeing you! :). And I'm sure you'll figure something out that will work for you and Nemo.

    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello ma chère Anette!

    How many tattoos have you ? And what do they mean?

    I believe that you have one of it on the wrist. I would like to make one in this place but I am afraid of the pain.

    Huges!

    Laetitianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette !!
    Its great that Nemo is going on tour with you and Nightwish,i am sure that Nemo will love it !!
    I think Sweden is a beautiul country,but the language is very hard :S xD
    Its great to know that you are good at school,because you are also beautiful and its hard to find people like you :D
    I know what is having problems at school when someone hate us and try to put everyone against you,i am on 8ºgrade and i love school but at 7ºgrade i start to no liking because some girls are stupid xD
    I am sooo sad that i didnt give to you a gift,i want to give but my mum doesnt have too much time -.-'
    Thanks a lot for sharing this !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have no questions, but a little tale to share...
    when i was at 6th grade (i was 12 years old or somethng like that), a girl told to everybody at my scholl that I was lesbian (wich was not true), because I was really thin (and got no breasts at all!) and used a short hair. It was the scariest moment in my whole life when i had to leave my school protected by 3 professors and the headmaster, with something like 200 people screaming bad words and throwing thing at me.Aafter that I just couldn't attend to my class, because nobody wanted to be at the same classroom I was.
    It took 3 years and 2 school changes (I live in a small town, everybody knows everybody else, so the lies run life fire)'til I could attend to the classes normally.
    Some yars after that my sister was bullyed too, because she's a little chubbier the a anorexic girl. She had to change college too.
    I just don't understand why people, specially in such young age, do this kind of thing to a friend or a colleage.

    ReplyDelete