Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Black is beautiful version 2;=)

So, someone wanted me to post an outfit similar to the other one but to cheaper prices and of course I can do that;=) Leather pants are a bit more expensive though but these are much cheaper than the other ones.

here we go:

Black leather pants from Vero moda, necklace from Disney couture, blouse from Vila (the same cause this was cheap), bag from asos and shoes from asos

22 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    These clothes are great too! :)
    And the necknale is cute. :D
    I hope you feel better!
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this bag better...and the necklace is just adorable. Of course, I can't buy any of this, but it's fun to look at, lol. Take care, feel better.
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette !!! These clothes are so great and stylish and of course I love them :) I'd like to suggest you a greek brand whick I believe you will like it !!! but I don't know if you could find these clothes in Sweden. This brand is Attrattivo. Greetings from Greece and especially a small town called Arta.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anette !!
    The shoes and the necklace are beautiful !!
    I hope you feel better =D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I loved the necklace! So cute *.*
    Are you better?
    ;*
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit =).

    I read Nemo likes Mickey Playhouse. It was curious to read that because 1 hour ago i was watching Mickeys playhouse with my nephew hahaha he is almost in his 9th month, and he always enjoy to watch this videos and "sing" with them =).

    He also enjoys to see a Discovery Kids character called "Doki" haha, i will sent you a video, it is in Spanish but it has a very beautiful message about our world =).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONv7jliX_P0

    Get well very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette :)

    I have a page for you. Sorry if you already know about it, but since you have a lot of time now and you love fashion here it is: http://looklet.com/

    You can dress different models in a variety of clothes. Hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this sounds like our cheery Anette! I'm glad you found something to take your mind off of being sidelined!

    Smooches!
    Tisa

    Love all the clothes. And...
    Since you love shoes...get the image pro app for iPad. Put in studded shoes for the search. Or any other thing you want to see. It gives you the original website too. It will keep you busy for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black is the best color!! I love how you dress Anette :D Leather leggings are my vice :\ American Apparrel has really nice ones by the way, not sure how popular that store is outside of America though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette!

    I am so terrible at styling myself and you seem so good at it! Unfortunately I am a poor student and even this cheaper version is extremely expensive for me! If you can keep doing things like this though it might help me to have a better idea of what works together and what doesn't. If you are extremely bored with not being able to move much, you could look on here http://www.trademe.co.nz/ and find cheap second hand clothing that could look awesome together =D (then I could buy them and look awesome hehe)

    <3
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hellu Anette!

    I so hope you will better today. I am terribly afraid of everything which is about breaking bones so the first thing I thought while reading your first posts about it was - Brrr, especially hearing the sound of it. (breaking). I am sorry for reminding this to you.
    But I wish you to get up soon and feel no pain :) Forward, to the new album recordings!!

    This outfit is really nice for me, by the price and just the style. Thanks for that ^)

    Get better Anette!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  12. A tip for all the leather pants-lovers out there is to look for them second hand. At least here in Sweden they can be really cheap there. I've found two pairs for under 10 euros each

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette.

    More pain it's a good sign, because it means that bones started...how say it in English...connect with each other.
    For a next week, there will be less and less of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the shirt but knowing how I'm built, it would look terrible on me. The site where the Disney Couture jewelry are located is fantastic! Thanks for sharing :-) I think I'll do a bit of shopping! ~V

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette,
    I know it may not be the best moment to ask, but, we have been waiting with so much excitement that we wanna know smth about your solo album! Even the littlest info you give us would make our day!!!!!!

    Enjoy your day the best you can!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    Hope you have a nice day:) cuz you can't move very much it's great time to watch some fashion updates, as it's a fashion week in Mediolan.

    Have you seen A.McQueen WOMEN'S AUTUMN / WINTER 2011 collection? i think it's beautiful.

    http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/int/en/corporate/archive2011_awfilm_womens.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello again :)

    I am that one who wanted a less expensive version of the outfit and I appreciate very much that you have found some time to create it :)

    Have a nice rest of day,

    Katka from Slovakia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poochie: Hi! I cant say so much cause the label and I am still in discussions about it. We´ll see after some weeks if we will release it this year or if I´ll wait until after the next NW tour. Things really tend to take a long time in the record business;=(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Net, thank you:-)
    Don't worry, no problem, it's just....you know, it's been a while and we are curious about your songs, lyrics and stuff...:=)
    If you could put online some samples or stuff (like you did with lyrics) it would be enough<3

    Thanks and love

    ReplyDelete
  20. hej anette

    jag älskar dina klädval och jag bara undrar var får du alla ideer ifrån?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vendela; hej! Jag älskar verkligen kläder och mode och det är något jag vill arbeta med i framtiden, dvs kanske ha en butik;=) Så jag läser mycket tidningar, bloggar och kollar klädessidor hela tiden och sedan är jag som sagt bara tokig i kläder;=) Ha en bra kväll!

    ReplyDelete