For all my finnish readers I can recommend you to follow this girl in her blog. I dont understand a word but she has really nice clothes and great style;=)
Hello Anette !! Wow,i saw her blog and she is very pretty and she has a great style,i like it =D Even if i didnt understood a single word of it xD Well,thanks for sharing her blog :))) I saw your picks on the other post,and i really like your collage =D Great clothes ^^ I hope you feel better,and i also hope your family is fine too !! My days are like sooo hard with school stuff,i have Easter Holidays in 8th April,until there,i have all the weeks and weekends full of homeworks,projects and tests =( Well,im a good student so i hope i get good grades in the end of the 2nd period. The 3rd and last period starts from the end of the Easter Holidays to June,then i end 8ºgrade =) Cant wait for Summer Holidays :D I dont know if in Sweden its the same,but im sure that Seth is a good student and he will have a good school year,like me :) Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Hi!! I don't understand anything on finish (rsrs) But I think it's cool, I will download the Google Translator Software and see if it works. Thanx for the tip. Kiss. Letícia Monique
Hahaha, "I don't understand a word.." That made me laugh! I absolutely adore your clothing style!! Sometimes I'm like "What.. is she wearing? Ah, well whatever it is, she pulls it off soo well!!." You inspire me!! :)
She is a beautiful girl and does have a really nice style [too bad it's a completely different style than mine]. But what made the biggest impression to the Greek girl [me] is her standing in the snow with a lace top! I would have instantly frozen...brrrrr!!
Wow, that girl is amazing. So beautiful and elegant - I love her style, and her wardrobe just killing me. I wish I could look as beautiful as she does in those clothes :( I've put some words in the translator so I've managed to understand a bit of what she wrote on the blog :) So nice you found her blog, I will keep on following just to see her new ideas for clothing. Thanks Anette take care Marta from Poland
@Georgia- I was thinking the same thing! She must to so use to it that it doesn't bother her...or whoever took the picture was holding her coat :-)
She's really pretty and has a great fashion sense, she knows what works for her figure. I couldn't pull off her outfits but they're nice to look at! Thanks for sharing Anette.
Thanks for a tip! :) I surely start to follow this with bloglovin' (and I DO understand every word, since I'm finnish ;D) and her style inspires me. :)
Thanks and heal fast <3 Can't wait to hear new NW-album and your singing, 'cos you are one of my singing-idols. :) Hopefully I'll be able to belt like you some day.
About finnish... are you still studying it?
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteWow,i saw her blog and she is very pretty and she has a great style,i like it =D
Even if i didnt understood a single word of it xD
Well,thanks for sharing her blog :)))
I saw your picks on the other post,and i really like your collage =D
Great clothes ^^
I hope you feel better,and i also hope your family is fine too !!
My days are like sooo hard with school stuff,i have Easter Holidays in 8th April,until there,i have all the weeks and weekends full of homeworks,projects and tests =(
Well,im a good student so i hope i get good grades in the end of the 2nd period. The 3rd and last period starts from the end of the Easter Holidays to June,then i end 8ºgrade =)
Cant wait for Summer Holidays :D
I dont know if in Sweden its the same,but im sure that Seth is a good student and he will have a good school year,like me :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hi!!
ReplyDeleteI don't understand anything on finish (rsrs) But I think it's cool, I will download the Google Translator Software and see if it works.
Thanx for the tip.
Kiss.
Letícia Monique
Hey! And what do you think about her http://www.leblogdebetty.com/ ??
ReplyDeleteLet me know =)
Love & Hugs
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing with this blog.
She is really great.
Thank you
Kiss
Hon är mycket skön också!
ReplyDeleteWow thank you, I'm very flattered! :)
ReplyDeleteNice blog.. also got to love chrome and auto translation :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for recommendation.
I think I'd died and gone to heaven if I had her closet!
ReplyDeleteI love her colours. I've lots of pinks, blush, greys and black in my own closet. You can't go wrong with those. Everything matches.
Thanks for the recommend!!! She's gorgeous!
I hope your spirits are up and taking good care!
Hugs!
Mia
Hahaha, "I don't understand a word.." That made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore your clothing style!!
Sometimes I'm like "What.. is she wearing? Ah, well whatever it is, she pulls it off soo well!!."
You inspire me!! :)
She is a beautiful girl and does have a really nice style [too bad it's a completely different style than mine]. But what made the biggest impression to the Greek girl [me] is her standing in the snow with a lace top! I would have instantly frozen...brrrrr!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that girl is amazing. So beautiful and elegant - I love her style, and her wardrobe just killing me. I wish I could look as beautiful as she does in those clothes :(
ReplyDeleteI've put some words in the translator so I've managed to understand a bit of what she wrote on the blog :)
So nice you found her blog, I will keep on following just to see her new ideas for clothing.
Thanks Anette
take care
Marta from Poland
@Georgia- I was thinking the same thing! She must to so use to it that it doesn't bother her...or whoever took the picture was holding her coat :-)
ReplyDeleteShe's really pretty and has a great fashion sense, she knows what works for her figure. I couldn't pull off her outfits but they're nice to look at! Thanks for sharing Anette.
~V
Thanks for a tip! :) I surely start to follow this with bloglovin' (and I DO understand every word, since I'm finnish ;D) and her style inspires me. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks and heal fast <3 Can't wait to hear new NW-album and your singing, 'cos you are one of my singing-idols. :) Hopefully I'll be able to belt like you some day.
Take care!
Kör texten i http://translate.google.com
ReplyDeleteKan dock bli lite lattjo översättning! ;-)
Too bad I don't know Finnish. But I've been looking for a book that teaches it, so I can learn.
ReplyDeleteTake care