Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Todays pick

Good evening;=)

here´s todays pick with summer inspiration and hippie feeling. Suitable for a nice summer festival (without any rain) or for a stroll in the city sipping on a coffee in a nice café;=)


1. Flare jeans Abercrombie & Fitch
2. Fringe backpack bag from Topshop
3. Sunglasses Topshop
4. Cardigan Topshop
5. Harmonica necklace Singer22
6. Wooden plateu shoes nelly.com
7. Butterfly top H&M Divided

8 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I loved the pick, mainly the jeans, necklace and the bag.
    The hippie style is great for a sunnyday on the city or some thing like this ;D
    Thanx for sharing it us! =)
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good everning dear,
    are you feel better today? Do you still take killer pain or no? Very nice picks. That harmonica it seemed a whistle. XD Ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anette !!
    Great pick,again =)
    Those are really happy and fresh clothes !!
    I love the jeans,the others are also pretty goof too =)
    Thanks,once again,for haring with us your beautiful pics !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Especially the butterfly shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really dig the bag and necklace! ~V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.I bought this glasses some days ago)
    Glasses so unusual)

    And..This top from H&M is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH love the Cardi! The necklace is too cute. I like it all.

    Thanks, now I would love to see this on you with your little knoted ponytails...

    ; )

    Tisa

    Feeling any better at all yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette!
    I hope that you feel not so much pain any more.
    Here in North Greece the weather is crazy. One day we have 18 degrees and the other 8 degrees. We don't know what kind of clothes to wear.
    I found a site with awesome tights check it outQ http://www.patternity.co.uk/category/shop/

    Take care and hugs to all your family
    Fani

    ReplyDelete