Thursday, 17 March 2011

Todays pick;=)

Today I´m doing a party outfit cause it´s friday tomorrow;=)



1. Skull necklace Pamela Love
2. Black dress Richard Nicoll
3. Platform boots Jeffrey Campbell
4. Gold nail polish by OPI

8 comments:

  1. Hi Anette! I'm having a bit of a catch up on your blog, I have been in London for a few days to go and see Epica live (which was amazing, I got to meet Simone and Mark!) but I have missed reading here.

    But now I am back, I love this outfit! I really love gold, beige and black together. If I could chose somebody as a personal stylist I would definitely choose you =).

    Sweet dreams (and a nice peaceful night's sleep!) Take care.
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Anette,
    are you going somewhere or it's only to show them to us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    And again your picks are great! ;D
    My faves this time are the skull necklace and the platform boots =) The dress is too short for me ;/
    Kiss.
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the necklace and boots! So nice.
    Take care love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anette !!
    I love the necklace and the dress !!
    Thank again for sharing this wonderful clothes with us !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks!!!
    Love the necklace and the dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are something I would buy. I'm not so tall person :D

    ReplyDelete