Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Black is beautiful

So, to keep myself busy I have made some outfit collages that I would love to wear;=)

First off, let´s go all black cause black is just beautiful! This is an oufit that works for every day but still look really cool and dressed up.

Black leather pants from Heider Ackerman, doll necklace from Servane Gaxotte, black top from Vila, black bag from Reed Krakoff, and shoes from Christian Louboutin

19 comments:

  1. Hi Anette :)

    Outfit collages is a great idea! Next time I'm sick and in bed, I should do that :D

    I really like the outfit you've created here, it's chic because of the all black, but the necklace that is a little colorful adds charm to it! Awesome!

    Hope we get to see more of your outfit collages!

    -Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att du också gillar Vila. Det ör ett bra märke-kläder därifrån håller i flera år:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    I love black outfits too ;) They are great, mainly when it's cold like here on Brazil, brr...
    I hope you feel better, Anette!
    Letícia Monique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cool!
    Love black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again Anette,
    very nice collage! How could you do it? Those i like more are the top and the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again my dear =)

    You're absolutely right : black is beautiful !

    This post is the opportunity to me to righ something about your post "reflections". I didn't right in Reflection cause you had so much to read with the others comments so now it's my turn!

    So yes as I said I only wear black clothes. It’s just impossible to me to wear colors clothes…sometimes little colored accessories, but it’s really rare! The reason why is because I’m too fat to wear colors, I’m afraid about being too obstrusive (don’t know if it’s the good word) and people only look at me so I prefer black clothes, it’s more neutral (and more metal ^^)! Maybe one day, when I’ll lose all the weight I want loose I could wear some colors and don’t look as if I was going to funeral.

    In fact I’m really neurotic! I start to gain weight since Im 5, when my father leave home. Like you, I was the only girl who had curves and as you know it’s really difficult to live. So hard to faced to all the mocking. Child might be awful to each others. The worst period was when I was 11 to 16! Now it’s easier with people cause they are more mature so they don’t judge me. But, I have to say sometimes I hear some comments about that make me really sad.

    I tried a lot of diets and some worked well but one day I eat more than usually and then I stop the diet cause I miss chocolate and things I like and it put weight back so I feel sad and because I feel sad I eat etc …
    Last year I loose 15 kilos which mades me happy but since Xmas I ate more … but two days ago I started sport! Im going to a fitness center and do 45 min of Powerplate and 45 min of crosstrainer! Today It’ll be 1 hour of crosstrainer =)

    So since 2 two I restart my protein diet which worked really well last year!
    I hope sport & protein diet is a good combination! Let’s see !

    Thanks for reading me!

    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello anette!
    black-i am crazy about this colour!i like everything dark!cool collage,everything is nice and ooks comfortable,but i dont like shoes,soryy it is my opinion!
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nettan!!
    I hope that you're feeling better today!!
    I really like that outfit!! It looks good!! Although I'll prefer the outfit with skinny jeans instead of the leather pants... Maybe is 'cause I love jeans!!

    Lots of hugs and kisses from Mexico

    Clau =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette !!
    I think its a great ideia !! Now you can have more things to do =)
    I love the pants,the others are beautiful too !! Thanks for sharing with us :D
    Black is definitly beautiful,like you =)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej Anette ;=)
    I really like the top !
    And cause I know that you love stars.. I found this really really nice star ring at Nelly.com for only 6 euro ! I think you would love it ;=)
    Here is the site:
    http://nelly.com/de/kleidung-für-frauen/accessoires/schmuck/nelly-trend-917/star-ring-917042-26/

    Wishing you health
    hugs
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anette,

    all of these are really beautiful but very expensive, maybe you should post two collages, one with expensive stuff and other with similar but cheaper so that we can afford to dress with you as a stylist :)))

    Hope your pain will soon disappear,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi anette

    I love you cloths I think you could pass good in black clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black is beautiful, always. *-*
    If I could use long sleeves here in this hot weather... Usually 30 degrees or more. Terrible. @_@
    I'm anxious to see which cool clothes you will use on stage in the upcoming tour. You have a lot of cool dresses and shoes.
    Keep resting and in a few weeks you'll get okay. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. hej anette

    jag tycker du passar i svart jag älskar också den färgen den är så död men ändå vacker.


    mvh vendela

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, loved the shoes. it's good to keep yourself occupied, because or else depression always follows, :(
    And I love wearing black. I think it's the colour that matches me most (yes, I know, it's not an actual colour). Take care
    love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear Nettie, how are you? I hope you feel better :)
    Thanks for the pic. Those leather pants are really cool. I like the details on the sides =)
    Wish you a good night and sweet dreams
    Take care

    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, those shoes are so cool. I always wonder how the designers come up with these great ideas... I think that top is very festive. I like it. I could have one in black and blue :)
    Those pants are a bit weird :D With a slight changes they would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette. :)

    I love that outfit! I agree with what you said-black is beautiful. ;) That's my saying when it comes to clothes. I tend to wear mostly black a lot.

    Thanks for sharing the outfit with us. I hope this week goes well and you start feeling better soon. :)

    Best wishes,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete