Today I actually feel a little bit better and that´s so great!! I still have pain and take pills but it feels like I am on the right side of things now. Jippie! Just need to be careful and take it a bit easy of course.
Johan bought the new Elle magazine yesterday and theres´so nice spring news in it. I´ll do some nice picks from it later.
I wanted to get some air today since its been 2!! weeks since I was out;=( So I joined Johan and Nemo for a short walk to the post office and picked out some things from H&M. I have ordered myself my summer bikini and a pair of nice shoes. Will put it up later.
I also got my new yummie things from the sugarfree site: www.sockerfri.com and the white chocolate with strawberries in it is soooo good;=) They will start to sell internationally soon and I´ll keep you posted.

And yeah, today I am the pink lady;=) I wear so comfy pants from Current/Elliott and a t-shirt from Pour.
Hello dear Anette!!for a long time I did not comment but I always read your blog: D, I
ReplyDeleteloved them your pink pants are great, you look
very nice.
Hi my dear,
ReplyDeletehey, you are in shape! Don't be depressed then, there's no reason! I can see the muscles in your arms and that means your sacrifices won't be in vain as you said before.
Ohh, and the belly...has gone!
Tell me, what's the secret, now that you cannot move? ;=)
Poochie
Hi Ani
ReplyDeleteGlad to read you are feeling some improvement today, and pink.. a colour to make you smile.
Today I taught Ethan a little nursery rhyme in England we call it "Round and round the garden", you draw a circle on their hands as you sing the rhyme then tickle them at the end. He cannot stop laughing and has started drawing circles on my hand, so cute.
Off to update my blog now
Have a great day and big hugs to the family
Carolx
ps something I forgot
ReplyDeletePlamen Dimov (Tuomas's music teacher) asked us to conduct a little interview so he can discuss Tuoams. We of course agreed and we are opening questions up to fans on the forum if any fans want to ask something.
Thanks :)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletethat you feel better it's a really beautiful news and things! :D I'm happy that you finally could go out even if for a short walk!
Have nice day and take care!
Hugs
Poochie: Thanks, thats kind words;=) I actually still eat fat-free and sugar-free and small portions. I drink lots of water, that is important. And as soon as I can I´ll start to exercise again;=) but the food is really important. No white flour, just dark bread, dark rice, dark pasta etc.
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Hi,
ReplyDeletenice to hear good news from you.
Can't wait to see your new clothes
love
Reading the post i've seen that you answered at couple of thing that i have asked you in some post ago and this make me very happy.
ReplyDeleteSo... thank you!!! :D
Hej ;=) <3 <3 You are welcome, nice answer. Thank you for this one!
ReplyDeleteYou just need to be hugged and be reassured;=)
Ok you cannot move, but the fact you are smart and wise makes the difference! You look even stronger upon your weakness at the moment.
Anyone would be easily strong in comfy conditions ;=)
Your determination can be an example for all.
That you can rise from the gray.
There is sense in everything.
As you said sometime before, you receive and give in life. It's a circle.
Today you have proven how only 1 word can change your mood. Encouragement is really important and I wish you and we could always find it in life.
Do you remember your post titled "Motivation"?
Well, I believe your rib is broken but motivation is still alive;=)
Poochie
Hi dear Anette :)
ReplyDeleteYou are always so stylish and great to give tips - but what about us guys? Could you maybe make a post with some clothes you find stylish for guys - and with links to the stuff, like you have with some of the stuff for the girls? :)
I'd love some ideas for maybe going to a rock concert, what should I wear? :) I'd love some cool and crazy ideas - and if it's cheap and stylish at the same time, it'd be fantastic ;) But really antyhing you could propose would be great!
Thanks a lot,
Mads.
hej anette
ReplyDeletevad skönt att du blir bättre:=) det är värkligen inte kul att inte vara ute på två veckor:=(
vad bra att du har hittat gott sockerfritt godis vit choklad är också min favorit;=)
ha det bra:=)
MVH vendela
Ha, all those things are inscribed in German :D Funny thing!
ReplyDeleteI hope it's delicate!
Greetings,
Naudiz
Hi!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see you feel better! =D
I loved your outfit, this color combination of pink and black is so beautiful ^-^
Kisses.
Letícia Monique
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteIm sooo happy that you feel better =D
You're sooo strong !! I hope you had a good time shooping =D I like that magazine,we have those in Portugal,but in Swedish its very different from our language !! Actually we are more similiar to Finnish,our alphabet is almost the same =D
Those chocolates look really good !!
You jeans are lovely !! I love them,they really suit you !! You are in a great shape too :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeleteSince I know Johan only as bad-ass, evil-looking, overall-tattooed bass player on stage, I find the thought endearing of him buying you a ladies' magazine. :D
Usually I don't comment on people's private life, but I also liked when you wrote that Seth brought both of you a Valentine's Day gift (as far as I understood that part), so that seems to me like he and Johan are getting along really well.
So I'm getting the impression that Johan is really such a good partner and family guy for you, and I have to say I like that very much! :)
Greetings!
Petra
Hej dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you feel better;) With your determination and your positivism I'm sure that you will recover very soon!
Btw in the photo you looks soooo nice ;)
Lots of hugs and kisses***
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to read that you feel better.
Btw you look amazing in those pink pants. I could never wear this colour. But on you everything looks great ;-)
Hug
Sarah
Hello Anette :)
ReplyDeleteCool Outfit, and it's nice to see you a bit better n.n
sometimes i bought teen magazines, but the clothes there doesnt fits on me too much,
so sometimes i bought cosmopolitan & sometimes when i find it i bough elle too n.n
You would look amazing wearing anything :) It's you that makes the clothes look great. Big fan from the States. :) Digging in to the music of Finland and it's AMAZING.
ReplyDeletehi nettie, u looks amazing each day more.
ReplyDeletekisses and hugs (not so strong xD)and take care.