Sunday, 6 March 2011

Movie

Hi everyone!

Still lying in the couch with pain killers and not moving. Its´not better today, it actually have been worse all day. So hard to breathe and lots of pain. When I take the pain killers I feel better but get so sleepy so I tried to use just half the dose half the day but that didnt work out, so now I´m back to full dose and even if I get sleepy its better to be able to take full breaths and not have the pain.

It´s so boring but luckily Johan is so kind and sweet and went out to rent me a funny movie that we´re gonna watch now. Despicable me;=)

I have wanted to see this for a long time and today I can do it. Great!

25 comments:

  1. great.enjoy,dear!!
    with love =*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that movie is great!! Almost a tear jerker too! Let us know how you like it!
    I really really hope you're doing better soon, glad that Johan is there and taking good care of you!!
    Just take it easy and let the pain pass, don't let it get ahead of you so stay on those doses of painkillers! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anette,
    I once again wish you to get well. And it's just great that you do not lose your optimism!
    Hope we will hear you beautiful voice soon.

    Lots of hugs from Russia!
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched that film and it's really good! I laughed a lot =)
    Well, Anette hope you can get rid of the pain killers and get well very soon. Hughs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    The pain is so bad... I wait you can get better soon.
    I wanted to see this movie, but I never find it. Enjoy your movie. =)
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette! Sorry to hear the pain's not getting better yet. :( Hopefully it'll ease as time goes on.
    That's a great movie too! It's one of my favourites from last year! You'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello anette!hehh i know this cartoon!i watch it in cinema!like it so much,great cartoon!funny and interesting!
    how are you doing now?
    have a great day
    take care
    marta..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anette !!
    That movie looks cool =D
    I feel sorry that its not better today :S
    Johan was really nice to you :) Im sure he makes you feel better,and i hope that you have a great time :D
    I was reading about broken ribs,and it says that after a couple os weeks you will feel better.
    If the fracture is not severe, the healing time will take 3 to 6 weeks.
    And it says the best way to heal is to rest !
    Tomorrow you will feel better,im sure :)
    And thanks for writting to us !
    I send you the best,and i hope you get better !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette,
    sorry to hear that you still have pain but it takes time before that you have it no more. Johan is a really nice person that he is taking care of you and i'm happpy about this! Send my greatings to him. I want to tell you about yesterday evening, i went in rock discoteque because as guest in console there were Cristina of lacuna coil. I had a lot of fun and i'm so happy to have spent one of my best evening. :D I talked to her for a few time and she was really really nice with me and she remembered me. Enjoy the movie!

    Have a nice sunday and take care!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette!
    I saw this film too and I really like it! So funny!
    I'm sad to hear that you don't feel better now :/

    I hope this new week will be better for you.
    Hugs & kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a lot of fun watching the movie, and hopefully you feel better soon :(

    love

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a funny movie. I've watched it already =)I wonder if you'll like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heeey, I saw it!! :) I liked it! :) The characters are very cute! I hope you enjoyed it :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear that things aren't so good today. :( Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.

    I've seen that movie before, and I really liked it. Hope you enjoyed it. :D

    Best wishes,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww I'm sorry that you feel so bad but you will recover soon so be patient. I never comment but I love reading to your blog and just wanted to send some good wishes :)Hope you enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Anette!
    Great choice! I saw this movie at the cinema and I enjoyed it =) hope you had a great time!

    Lots of Love & Hugs!
    Wish you a good night and less pain !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this movie!!! I wachted pass Monday is very fun, minions are so cute and funny *o*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Watch it Anette! This movie is highly addictive, you'll be speaking minionish in no time! XD Wish you a fast recovery [i feel your pain, I slipped the same way when I stepped on my nephew's toy cars. Ouch!]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to you I have watched it myself tonight.
    Oh, how I loved it! It brings tears on your face too. Funny but emotional at the same time, what do you think? Did you like it?

    Thanks, Anette! It was a great experience. I've always wanted to watch it, really, but I forgot!

    LOVE, POOCHIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish you a fast and nice recovery , me too yesterday when i washed the dishes i felt a terrible pain in my back , i thought because i do so much effort et carry heavy things . so the pain didn't stop , i tried some back exercices , didn't work too , finally i fall asleep .
    In the morning it was much worst , my mom tried some massage , and it felt a little bit ok .Hope we'll get ok as soon as possible .
    kisses Asmae

    ReplyDelete
  21. Laughter might not be the best medicine! It might hurt! Cuter movie tho.

    Hugs, kisses, and well wishes!
    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that movie, little Agnes is so cute!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Anette,
    how are you today? Did you like the movie? Did you watched it with all your family?

    Have a nice day!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anette,

    Sorry to hear that you're still in pain! Try to take the full dose of the pain killers b/c even if it makes you tired, you'll get some relief from the pain! :)

    I've heard that movie is really cute! I hope you enjoyed it! :D

    Take care and feel better soon,
    *~*Kerry*~*

    ReplyDelete
  25. He's not kind and sweet he's got a funny movie to make you laugh and watch you suffer the pain!!! :)

    ReplyDelete