



I am back home from a super nice day in Karlshamn at the music camp for girls called "Popkollo". It took me 2 hours to drive there this morning and when I arrived I came to a beautiful harbour with sail boats and cliffs surrounding the big house where the bands practise their songs. They also have some houses where they eat and sleep and have a cosy and nice time together and also another house they can use as a rehearsal room.
Really nice staff working with them too, 3 girls that play in a band called Fourever and they are playing festivals this summer, one of them were Sweden Rock Festival which is very near to Karlshamn;=)

This version of Popkollo which I was in is working with metal and rock and there are 19 girls who attend this camp for a week to learn how to play and be in a band. It is a variety of how much they know and have done, also when it comes to playing. Some hadn´t played almost anything and some had played and already were bands. So it was really nice to listen to their different sounds and songs.
Today and tomorrow they have recordings in the studio of one song each that they have done themselves and I was very very impressed with them all! Really really tight and good playing from all of them. The singers were really good and Clara, one of the girls have a really good voice;=) She can for sure scream;=) Love it!




Ah ! A drummer girl :D
ReplyDeleteThis place seems to be so nice, fascinating.
ReplyDeleteLots of girls making songs... :D
It indeed has a beautiful harbour :)
Hello Anette!:D
ReplyDeleteI bet this was a wonderful expreience.I hope you had fun with the girls:D
Hugs And Kisses,
Cristina
Hey Nettie! That looks great!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good time =)
Love
Ena
I wish that there was something like that for adults.... not just kids...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Falyssa
I wish they had things like this near where I live. Or maybe I haven't been looking hard enough...
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun with the girls =). It seems to be a very nice experience =).
ReplyDeleteHugs
Very nice scenery of harbour there. I think it's great that there are those kind of camps. Are you ever nervous about speaking in front of an audience? I don't mean in the gigs but like in classrooms where you just have to talk and not sing.
ReplyDeletei would wanted to be there :(
ReplyDeleteHi :)
ReplyDeleteDo you remember me?
I'm the girl with the green shirt and the red guitarr :d
Haha, varför skriver jag på engelska?
Jaja, det var i alla fall trevligt att träffa dig! :)
kram!