

Hi everyone! I have read all of your so incredible comments and I started to cry again... you all are truly amazing and I cant thank you enough for caring for Kulan and us and thinking of us at this moment.
Me and my son went to see her a couple of hours ago and it was so nice just to see her and pet her, even if she is sooo weak. She is stuffed with medicines at the moment but she had been eating a little by herself and I know she is a fighter!
The hardest thing is that we need to leave for a week tomorrow so I cant go and see her and help her through this. I really feel miserable and I am so so sad...
I have always been an animal lover and love animals even more than humans in a way and these two cats have been my "children" for 11 years. I got them many years before I got my son and I treated them like my babies. They are both so special and they have never ever layed a hand on any child or grown-up no matter how mean anyone has been towards them. They are so incredibly social and friendly and warm-hearted. Losing them is for me, like losing any of my other family members. It couldnt come in a worse timing either...this week that is so nervous for me already with my first solo gig without the boys and also Savonlinna which I feel is so special for all of us..
Life is like this, I guess...ilnesses and death can come at any moment and there is no "good time" for it I know... but I do really feel that I would like to be here for her now.
Thanks again for all your warming greetings, I am sure she can feel it;=)
I know how hard it is to have a pet who's ill, especially when you know there's a limit to what you can do for them. I also understand what you mean when you say your pets are like family. My thoughts are with you, here's hoping your kitty keeps fighting.
ReplyDeleteDear Nettan, yes life is not fair at all at times but you know, these things happen always at the worst of times.
ReplyDeleteRemember: NO RAIN, NO RAINBOW! =)
Try to channel your worries for now into something beautiful and when you sing solo, sing for little Kulan in your mind!
She is in good hands for the week, she will be looked after and I am sure she understands that "mommy" is thinking of her even though you are not physically with her.
You are both fighters and tough cookies, and you will see that you will get through this, you as well as your furry kid. A good thing that she started eating on her own.
All my love and some cat-kisses from my three cats for Kulan. They wanted to send some tuna, but I told them it was not possible =) They send some sweet little purrs instead!
She is a lovely kitty, Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou have to do what you have to do. I'm certain they will take very good care of her while you're gone. And cats are very forgiving creatures; she'll be so thrilled when you get back and all will be well.
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteOf course we would care about Kulan. I am an animal lover too and I feel the same way you do about them. So I understand you perfectly. :)
Since she is a fighter, I believe she is gonna make through this hard situation.
Good luck with your first solo gig. I know you are going to do great.^^
Oh yeah..There is no good time for illness and death. It just comes. Oh well..
I am sure she can feel our warm greetings too. :)
Have a nice week and a great solo gig. :D
Dimitris
Hey Nettie x
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you feel bad!!!
I wish I could do something for you..
I would give you a big hug my dear!
In that week you can't see Kulan, you must think about her.. She will feel!
I know what you feel, I'm also such an animal lover! I can feel your pain :'(
I think after this message I will go right to my cat and give her lots of hugs ^^
Life is so precious and it could be over before you know it!! Thats why we need to show our love and live our life full!
Know that we all support you and want you to feel better! Lots and lots of love
XxxxxxxXxxxxXxxxxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxXxxX
Ann
Oh god im really sorry but like you said she is a fighter so don't worry she'll be ok!
ReplyDeleteI still dont know how some people hate animals and hurt them,we have to love them no matter what they are our friends,they're more loyal than humans! so hang in there Anette..its very hard but try because she's trying hard to stay alive to be with you!
A really big hug from Venezuela..
I'm sure she can feel the love too.
ReplyDeleteLike I said, animals are known to take
on personality traits of their owners-
so it's no question that she
is loving and strong.
I think everything will work out and
for you and your family I will
pray that it does.
Illness and death do come at
inopportune times yes, my grandma died
the day I saw you all live this
past May in Kentucky.
But sometimes the best thing to do is
show all the support and love you can
and things will start looking up.
I'm wishing you sooo much luck on
your first gig without the guys,
I have faith that you will do wonderfully! Fingers crossed!!! Have a safe trip!
Good night and sweet dreams!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Anette i cannot not post about the illness of Kulan. I'm animal lover, first about dogs and cats. I have a dog called Sissy and she is a part of my family. I'm by your side! Don't cry, be strong and pray God that all will be ok! I really hope for you! Big hug
ReplyDeleteYou will overcome this stage of his life. I wish the best for your cat from all my heart.
ReplyDeleteTry to think he will stay healthy. Good thoughts help so much ;-)
Peace =)
Oh Anette....
ReplyDeleteMy 3 cats and I are sending all of you huge HUGS...My "middle" child, Abby, was sick a couple weeks ago and it's so difficult.
Kulan is beautiful...That's great that she's eating..She's a fighter like her Mom! It never makes any sense when things happen. Animals know so much more than we do. Try to keep the positive energy going...I'm sure the guys will be great support!
I'm going to light a candle as well for all of you tonight and send healing thoughts.
Take care...and have a very safe trip!
((((HUGS))))
Christine, Brat, Abby & Chloe (The Girls)
Hej Anette! So we made you cry?! :=)
ReplyDeleteI agree with that guy/girl who suggested you to let Kulan stay at home if you pick one from your family/relatives....what do you say?
and how's your allergy and back?
Lots of love,
poochie
Hei Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad reading this about Kulan. I really know how you feel.
It's so hard to be helpless *hug*
But I'm sure that Kulan will make it. With such a nice human like you at her side.
I wish all the best to you, your son and of course your cat! I will think of you and certainly all your blog readers will.
Find the strength to go through this hard time.
Have fun in Savonlinna. Olavinlinna is so nice (I was there in my holiday last week).
Lots of warm thoughts and lots of strenght,
Bekka
Nettie,sorry for turnimg to you with your nickname, but you're so close to us via your blog :) I send all my prayers to the cute Kulan!And I feel she will be alright! Probably that's just one of God's things to make you stronger!I just feel it is!!!!Please be ok,I pray and I'm sure Kulan will be too!Bad things like these cannot happen to possitive and good persons like you and such a sweet creature like Kulan!I'll pary for this sweetie tonight!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette
ReplyDeleteI really wish the best for your pet and that she gets over her problem . I have personally lost my cat in the past . The only thing I could think to ease the pain is get a new one . There are many animals that seek for a new home and somebody to take care of them . I am sure that there should be some animal shelter near you for abandoned or abused animals , maybe you could have this in your mind if things dont turn out well .
Best wishes for you and your loved ones
Dimitri NWfun
Yes, animals can give us somethings that humans can't... Unconditional love.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see that your cat is feeling better now.
I've sent a comment at your last post, but my pc is crashed down... but it isn't important now ;=)
All the best to you and Kulan.
Take care!
Im sure she will fight hard to get better :) , if shes eating abit , thats a good sign
ReplyDeleteGood luck with ur first solo show :)
Amy
Aw :/
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she'll get better. Cats have, after all, nine lives, right? :]
(I think this'll sound stupid in English, so): Jag håller tummarna! :)
Good night sweet Anette, Best wishes for Kulan and you!
ReplyDeleteAlso good luck on your solo gig. I know you are going to do great..
One thing I remembered that I think can give you hope. Once my brother hit his car in the cat of my grandmother. We took the cat to the veterinarian who did not give much hope for us. There was a surgery and it was bad for several days, we think he would die. To our surprise he was better, today and runs and jumps in the house of my grandmother as if nothing had happened.
ReplyDeleteSometimes when things look bad we must continue to have hope because they can improve quickly.
Continue with hope
greetings from Brazil
Hey Anette,hope she gets well pretty soon,it's such a beautiful cat! =)
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for her
Cheers from São Paulo/Brazil - Daniel
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteIt made me smile to read that Kulan has been eating a little by herself. She is trying and like you say, a fighter. I can completely understand your sad feelings for not having the opportunity to be around her the next few days. But Kulan will understand why you can not be with her, she will think about you, she will know that you will come back for her and she is loving you and your son. She is loving you and your son more than any other human beings in the world. You know what might get her through her days? Thinking about you and your son. Thinking about the moment of her being embraced with you again. She will do anything in her power to regain her strength, just to show you that she has fought for her life and that she can do it. You have another cat, right? She will be happy to be around her / him again. Wheter that will be to bully the other cat or to play with the other cat, she will do it for her or him as well.
Please try not to be too sad, because she will not give up! And this will not be very comforting, but if she can not find the strength to go on, she will do anything to wait for you and to 'say' goodbye. Seriously, both of my cats have done so before. The first cat began dying, he did everything in his power to stay on the earth until I got home from school. My mother knew, so she did not want to take that very last moment with me away from him. When I got home, it all happened very quickly. The second cat was put asleep, but also kept trying and moving around until I came home from school. When I got home, she stopped trying to lift up her head and just layed down on my bed, 'talking' to me while I pulled my arms around her.
Right, now I am crying myself, so I will stop writing. Hang in there and know that I (and so many others AND Kulan too) will think about you and your son. Take care and you all will get through this!
Yours,
Lisa
When I read so bad news abaut animals I cry too. World is so unfair. So awful creatures walk on this world but bad things happened to nice, love and peacefull people or animals. I can't understand that.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of Kulan all the time! I know that good thoughts can work miracles. Everything will be ok with her! I belive it!
Take care Nettie! Sleep well!
Paulina
Solo gig? Never heart about it. Are u going solo for a while?
ReplyDeleteAnette, here you can find Kulan facebook supporters, this is a group I created for her ;=)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114981333350&ref=mf
if you want to say a word there someday, you would be welcome..
Cheers
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteso sorry about your little furry friend, I hope she will get well soon.
Just got back from Mer'a Luna and I enjoyed so much the show!!! I sang with you all the time...=) The PA thing was weird, but the audience did sing along the lines, so we still had the music. And while you guys were off stage we sang the "Eisgekühlter Bommerlunder" from Die Toten Hosen - a song everyone knows in Germany! That was so cool! What did Marco made us say in Finish? Could you translate it for us please?
Besides: I know that it's dificult to discuss matters of taste, but I have to admit, that I didn't like your style at the gig, because it looked so business-like. During this festival you can see people beautifully and very creatively dressed walking around, so it is a special place indeed and I would have liked you to dress more special due to the event. I wouldn't insist to see you in gothic style clothes, but would prefer something more outstanding or crazy or bold.
But apart from that you brought the sunshine on stage together with the guys. And than the "Finland connection" with Apocalyptica (amazing rocking dudes!) Love you all!
Hugs, Bine
Anette, you dont have to thank us. Its a pretty normal thing that we care for you and of course Kulan ;)
ReplyDeleteSee! You are may not able to visit Kulan, but you are with her spiritualy! She knows that you incredibly care for her, and im sure that gives her a lot of power. That is the unique and special way of love and strengh that flows between you and your pet. You are doing the right thing and i guess you help her a lot by thinking of her.
Once again, dont get lost in the Dark, even if everything seems to be dark. Better times are up ahead :)
Love, Power and Luck, to You, Kulan and your family :)
Big Hugs
Love and Respect
your´s Chris :)
Stay strong, you have many positive thoughts going out to you from us.
ReplyDeleteI'm an animal lover too, I'm a person who love animals more than any human, beside my family and best friends. They don't eat us, they don't harm us, they live in harmony with the world and they have so much love to give.
Kulan must be so proud and grateful to have an owner and a friend like you. I am sure she will recover quickly.
All best wishes,
Fábio
Have fun with the Suomi Safari, i know that you'll do great :)
ReplyDeleteWish i could see ya'll in Savolinna or Helsinki, but i dont have the money for flights and all that stuff :(
I'm sorry that Kulan is ill, and i hope that she is comfortable where she's at.
Hugs,
Falyssa
I quote you "(I) love animals even more than humans". I understand you. I found my cat forsaken in a box under the sun in july 2003. The veterinary said he was about to die. But I couldn't accept it. I took care of him, waking up in the night, just to see if he was ok or to feed him. I treated him as if he was my baby. And now he's full of vitality. I was here for him and now he's here for me. When I'm sick he comes next to me. He's very closed to me in bad or good times.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure cute Kulan is one of the happiest cats with you. She feels your love and it helps her cause love is a great cure, it can ease any pain. Your love will be her strength to win this fight. She's gonna make it.
I think about Kulan and you
Take care
xx
Micka
Hej!
ReplyDeleteEfter något sånt fint inlägg vet man inte vad man ska skriva. Det är jobbigt att förlora någon som man tycker om. Både människor och djur. Och när något sånt här händer så vill man gärna ha någon som bryr sig. Och vi, dina fans, finns alltid här för dig. Precis som jag skulle göra om någon som jag känner var ledsen.
Förlåt om det låter som att Kulan har dött men jag tror att du förstår ändå.
Just nu så är jag väldigt glad för att jag fick precis reda på att jag ska till Stockholm och se dig sjunga:) Kan inte vänta!!!
Jag är jättenyfiken på vilka låtar du ska sjunga...några ledtrådar?
En STOR kram till dig och jag håller tummarna för Kulan och hoppas att hon blir bättre.
//Ellinor
Anette is normal that we think you a love you! he will get by not worry I am wholeheartedly with you even though the miles between us I hope that comment is enough to make you feel my comfort for you and your son
ReplyDeleteLove
Isabelle From France
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI really understand your love for your cats, I felt the same for my dog, he was not only part of my family, but actually part of my heart and soul. I understand you feel bad for having to go away for a week, put please remember that Kulan feels your love anyway. Just keep on thinking of her with all your heart, send her positive wishes and love wherever you are, and be sure that your feelings will reach her and help her heal.
Also, maybe your mum, sister, and/or some close friend of yours can go and visit her at the animal hospital while you're away?
Stay strong and be sure that you're doing all you can for her, and the love between the two of you is so powerful... =)
I'm sending you and Kulan a big big hug and all my love!
Elisa
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI can say that I TOTALY understand you, since I went through the same situation about a month ago...
I have 3 dogs. One of them, the older one, was very ill, and had to have a surgery. The vet said to me that this surgery was very dangerous, and I would have to prepare myself for the worst...
I felt horrible... My dogs are my family, and I love animals more than humans, 'cause they never disapoint me, and always gave me inconditional love!
So the last month, I was crying everyday. I could see the pain through my dog's eyes, and I could do nothing but pray for everything to go right on the surgery. I asked for my friends to pray for her.
When I took her to the vet to go to the surgery, she turned to me with that sad eyes (She was in a terrible pain), and "said" that everything was going to be ok. I could feel she was trying to say something like that.
So, later, the vet called me and said that everything was fine! She was a real fighter, and got well really soon! I made a post in my blog for her! It's in portuguese, but you can see her pic: http://viradoapaulistana.blogspot.com/2009/07/saori.html
Her name is Saori :) She is 13 years old, and she's totaly healthy now!
So, don't worry! even when everything seems to be impossible, these little animals can show us that everything is gonna be ok! You just have to be beside her, giving her all the love that you can give!
I'll pray for her! Everything is gonna be ok! I wish I could give you a hug... As I said, I've been through it, and I know how this situation can be painful... I'm really sad that this is happening...
Kisses and hugs for you and specially for Kulan!
WE LOVE YOU, KULAN! YOU'LL BE FINE :)
Bea.
Hi again Nettan =),
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you. Your kitty is a fighter, everything will be ok =).
Good night and sweet dreams.
Hugs & Kisses
Hey Anette ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, you should enjoy your first gig as solo artist, do not feel guilty about leaving the cat, I'm sure the kitty knows your thoughts go to her.
Good luck, wish I could say it right to you when you perform this week... But I'm afraid it's too far!
Take care,
Lucinda
it's very sad to loose a pet , i now that , and i 'm with you you give me soooo much and i don't want to see you sad , that make me sad , i wish to your cat a longer life but i'm sure that with you he have a good life . i love you and i see you in hartwall arena , kiss from france
ReplyDeleteBISOUS , ANETTE JE T'AIME
I have faith in your talent and in Kulan's fighting spirit. You will be alright at the gig I am sure. Just be yourself and it will all fall into place! Kulan will be waiting patiently for cuddles when you come back. =)
ReplyDeleteShe's a beautiful cat, Anette. And like you say, a little fighter. I'm sure she will be well looked after while you are away. I feel the same way as you about animals - I really love them (more than humans) and it breaks my heart to see one suffer.
ReplyDeleteLove, hugs and positve vibes to you and Kulan, and good luck with the show.
Marie
Kulan is such a cute cat ... I totally understand your feelings(trust me or not, i'm crying now). I love animals and I really hope Kulan will be ok. Please, try not to be sad.
ReplyDeleteHej Anette.
ReplyDeleteI hope that Kulan gonna eat and drink more it´s so good to hear that she has eating something.
I do really like animals I grow up with them. When I was born we had 3 cats and 2 dogs. And when I was 7 my favorite cat past away. She was so lovely and I hope she has it good in heaven with the other cats. And my parents don´t want a new cat and I do love cats but it is how it is. And the dogs one of them was really old. 18 years, she saw not so good and can´t hear us so my parents take the decision to let her sleep forever.
The other dog has past us 4 years ago. And I was grow up with her. She was sweet and I can say everything to her when I was sad I told it to her, then she gonna lay on my legs. But she had cancer and we had the choice too let put her in a sleep forever or let her die but that was hurting her. And I will never forget them never.
But after that she past away from us, my parents don´t want to have a new dog. But it was so quiet in the house that we take a new dog she is my little girl friend too.
And I hope that it´s gonna be allright with Kulan. I will pray.
Lots of love and take care to you and Kulan,
Fay
Oww, I so hope she'll make it! I think she will, if she gets the good care at the vet and from you and your son!
ReplyDeleteIt's horrible when an animal is ill :(
Take care!
xx,
Nouky
Dear Anette, don't be sad, everything will be OK, you just have to believe ;))) your cat understands you better than you think - she won't feel alone. I think cats (and animals in general) are much more cleverer, than we think ;))
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about your solo concert, you will be awesome of course!!! Pity, that you will sing without boys; I understand, that they are a great support for you, but what to do... Nevertheless, fight and win!!!
Sleep well (in my town it is night) and lots of hugs to you!! ^____^
Anette all my love, my support, my light and my best wishes for you, Kulan and your son. We lost our Tiger 5 months ago, almost 13 years of love and loyalty, a cancer stole our little baby and I´m thinking all day of Kulan and you, because I know that feeling, that horrible feeling. I hope with all my heart a little miracle for Kulan, she´s a little fighter I´m sure because our pets are like us, and you´re very strong.
ReplyDeleteA big kiss and lots of hugs from Spain. Hep hep Kulan!!! We want to see you next dvd tour!!!
One again, my heart is with you and Kulan! You're right, she is a fighter.
ReplyDeleteYou really are the kindest soul of all, Anette. I really admire your love for everyone and everything =D
Can't wait to see a video of the Suomi Safari gig! Dedicate it to Kulan, maybe? XD. Kidding.
Such a beautiful cat! I hope that Kulan will feel better =)
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best!
Good luck
Hugs
Ena
Life plays these tricks on us sometimes, we just have to be strong! Just like Kulan, we know that you are a fighter too :)
ReplyDeleteI just saw your previous post now, and I felt really bad for you. I always was an animal lover too, I lost a dog when I was a child and it was one the saddest days for me :/
I'm here sending all my positive vibrations for you, your son, and Kulan =)
Hope tings are getting better for all of you, take care! xxxxx
Pets are family ... wishing you and Kulan the best.
ReplyDeleteWhen my cat (of 19 years) went to the Vet for a similar issue, it was the first long period of time she had been away from me. I would visit her often, but I think what may have helped in my absence was that I left an article of clothing I had worn (a T-shirt in my case) with her in her cage. I think this made her feel more comfortable in her new surrounding. Just an idea! Take care, JBP.
Hello
ReplyDeleteso sad to hear that your pet is ill... I also have a pet ...a dog... When she is sick, she looks at me like she was asking for help.. I know that these little animals can feel our love..
Kulan may feel your love and your effort to help her... and it's gonnna give her strength
hope she gets better
KISSES
Your cat is so adorable. Its terrible when your pet is so ill. My dog died from cancer a few years ago and it was heartbreaking. I hope that Kulan will pull through for you and your son.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for your concert
Áine
Dear Nettan,
ReplyDeleteYou're cat looks and sounds like a fighter, I'm so sure she will be better! And I think that she feels your caring and it gives her strength :)
I'm looking forward the gig at Savonlinna! I know it's gonna be amazing and you and the boys are gonna be amazing ;--) I just know it. You don't need to be nervous about it (but I understand it of course). I want you to know, that the whole audience stands behind you all and wants your success.
See you there!
Lots of hugs to you and your family (including the cats and all).
So sorry to hear this, Anette. I know what you mean: in a way I like cats better than people. I really hope Kulan gets better - our little cat was very ill a couple of years ago and it hurts so, so much to see the poor thing suffering. My heart genuinely goes out to you, your son and Kulan.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI know it's difficult to do, but you must be strong and show her no fear =)
I have always think that animals can feel our attitude, I have had cats since I remember and it's very hard to face the truth when one of them is gone =(
But you can't be sad, 'cause I bet your family loves her too, and you should show them the good side of all this, i know there is one =)
...
Luis
Don't lose courage ! I have already lived that with one of my cats and I know that it's really not easy.
ReplyDeleteKisses Anette and I wish with all my heart that your cat Kulan goes better !
Priscilla
Hi Nettie!:)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry,your solo gig will very very fantastic,I know!!!Just believe in this!!!!=)
You have a very beautiful voice and you will be sooo great!!!So don't worry!!!=) I believe in you!;)
Good Night and have a nice week!;) It will be great=)
My cat joselo and me are wishing you good luck =)
ReplyDeleteHope kulan gets better
She will be fine with so much love that you give her :) she is a lucky cat =)
ReplyDeleteIt got stuck on my mind when I read that you like animals more than humans and I understand perfectly...humans are cruel but animals are innocent and our pets will always love us :')
And there are so many animals with no home due to humans selfishness...so you have to think positive, she has love and a home and I'm sure she will get better quickly :D
Much love,
Maria.
A Native American saying that has helped me get through a lot:
ReplyDelete"The soul would have no rainbow if the eye had no tears."
You will all get through this my dear, just stay strong and remember that we are all here praying for you all and Kulan.
Take care. *hugs*
Holly xxxx
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's already so late but somehow your post made me so emotional!As I already said I have a dog and a cat(the cat is not mine,it's my bro and his gf cat) but they live in our apartament so it's like mine :) I told my mom about your cat and at first she smiled cos I mentioned your name and she knows how much I love you but then she was like so serious even though she doesn't really like animals and she listened carefully what I told her about the cute Kulan!I have to tell you about our cat Sarra and my dog but it will be as soon as Kulan is alright!!!I have no patience to show you their pics so be sure Kulan will be ok ssoooon!!!!Once again I'm gonna pray for her!!! Hope you and Kulan sleep well!
Hi sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI'm really so sorry about Kulan, and I know it's hard for you to go and leave Kulan at a hospital. But you've say it, she is a fighter, she won't give up easily, she knows you love her and because of that she will do her best to remain by your side, also, animals have the same (or more) right to be medical treated when they are ill, to make them live the longest posible. So you made the right choise.
I'll suggest you to give Kulan something with your smell so she doesn't feel too alone =) while you're away.
Life is unpredictable, and things like this are never anounced.
I will light a candle for Kulan, so she gets better.
I will wish for the best!!
HUGS AND KISSES!!
When I read the previous text about Kulan, I wondered how she looked like (her appearance, fur colour, her race) and now that I see her I must say it's an adorable lady cat (thanks for the pair of photos Anette).
ReplyDeleteAll I can say again is that I really hope she gets better, don't be sad Anette (she needs your positive feelings now) and finally I wish everything to go OK for all of you.
With all my love, César
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeletei readed about Kulan, you know i use to say in many times i like more animals than humans, mainly cows, dogs n cats =)
why don't you try sing for it.. i'm sure it'll be better than medicines =]
i hope she gets better soon
Thank you for updating us on Kulan. She is such a lovely cat. So sweet in those pictures!
ReplyDeleteGet well sweet little Kulan!
Anette, my last reply for that blog.But what happened gives me the strength and belief your Kulan will be ok!Tonight my bro and his gf cat got lost ;( It was so strange - I dreamt it falls down our terrace and just got out of the bed and screamed to mum I go down!She put a dress on and got up too! We looked around our block and the ones around us too,it was around 3 o clock and even a homeless dog followed us and he was so cute, the poor one ;(
ReplyDeleteStill we could not find Sarra.I came home with red eyes, still mom said she goes down again!While I was crying and hugging my dog I heard mom comes home :) And she screamed - 'Here she is!', I just ran away and saw Sarra in my mom's hands :))) She had found her :) Now Sarra is on my bed and Attila(my dog) on the floor :D I have a pic but will post it when we get the good news about Kulan as I said :))))))))) Hug both you and Kulan :) God bless you!
Dear Nettie, I feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteI put to sleep my dog some years ago.
It was one of the more difficult choices that I've ever taken!
It's so sad,I understand your sorrow!
All I can say it's: We will be with you from the deepest side of our hearts!
As you said She's a fighter and you're, too.
I wish you can be strong in this situation
A really warm and honest hug for you and for your babys.
I'm an animal lover too. I'm with you, and all your fans are there supporting you and loving you!
Just be strong!
Anyways, your beautiful cat will be ok ;)
I just want to wish you good luck in everything, just as Anna said, your solo gig will be the best of life!!! I'm sure of that
All the best for you, your son and your adorable cats!
Good evening Anette <3
ReplyDeleteThank You for letting us know about Kulan. It's so good to hear she started eating a little bit. It might appear to be a small step but it surely was a milestone for her! I trully believe that it's all for the better and that she will overcome the disease. It's all about having faith and believe that things will turn out good.
Life isn't fair indeed and it just loves complicate everything for us. Some things pile up at once and we feel completely lost. I'd like to say that, it's OKAY to feel lost and sad Anette. We're all humans after all. I know that You'd love to be beside Kulan and support her but I think that it doesn't matter how far you'll be, she and you will feel eachother. Love has no boundaries. Please don't feel bad for being away for some days, Kulan will have a great care. I'm sure she'd want You to have an awesome time at the gigs and just be happy, like every after gig. I know you're sad but take all of your emotions into the music and just sing Your heart out. I have no doubt that Kulan will hear your voice.
Stay strong Anette and keep thinking of good things. The power of the mind, is unbelievable.
Sleep well <3
Big hugs,
Karo E.
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNETTEEE!!!!
ReplyDeleteDON'T BE SAD!!!
You have to be strong!!! For your cat, your son and all the people in the world who believe in you!!!
^_^
Things will be alright. Just trust this and keep your head up as you face the uncertain future. There is lots ahead, but you gotta be willing to fight. As long as there is life there is hope!!!
I love cats too btw. We have four at our house and my cat is like a son<3
Good luck with your show!!!
You'll do awesomely at your solo gig! You're strong, and I'm sure your passion for your kitty will come through your voice. I hope she'll be okay! Good luck at your concert, and strength to your little one. =]
ReplyDelete~ Irena
You know Anette? I´m sure she got that fighter spirit from you. You´re also a fighter and I´m sure that you´ll both fight until the end. I´m also an animal lover, we´ve got 2 dogs that we love like they´re babies as well and I almost lost one of them who´s nearly 12 years old. I´m sure you´ll find the strength to help Kulan through this and at the same time to say good-bye when it´s the time. It´s something I think of, about our little ones, from time to time.
ReplyDeleteBut most of all....keep the faith! it´s the last thing to lose.
My best wishes for you =D
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have the feeling Kulan will feel better and I'll pray for her.She is so adorable by the way.And don't worry about your solo gig,I'm sure it will be fine!:D
Lots Of Love,
Cristina xxx
My mum is like you. All of the animals are her babies. unfortunately that includes my brothers >_>. My Mum loves the animals. As do i :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Kulan gets better. I really do :) she is so cute
*Love,Hugs,kisses and bunnies*
xxxxxxxx
I had couple of years ago an aquarium. I had that aquarium only for 4 - 5 years so it's nothing compared to you and Kulan. I had several fishes in the aquarium and one day we saw one fish so ill that it had to be put to sleep right away before the other fish would get the same illness. I was very sad even though it was just a fish! You know, you really can't pet a fish or touch it and I was very sad.
ReplyDeleteI'm not trying to put you in depressed feelings, I'm sorry if this story made you feel depressed.. I just say that I kind of know how you feel. Because I have lost a pet.
I'm sure you will handle your gigs very well, you are a strong woman! There's no way you could ever disappoint your fans. And even so, you are only a human.
she is so cuuute !
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking to all of you, I wish you the best.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand you, I'm an animal lover too, my cat, Chanel is like my child, I take care to him like a real person. He is sooo important for me and I really don't know what i'll do when he will leave me. I just can't think to that.
I advice you to thrive from her and gave her the most beautiful life you can!
I'm sure she feels she is a fighter thanks to you!
Stay stong and believe in her!
Hugs <3
Wow, Kulan is so cute! Be sure it's a true fighter. =)
ReplyDeleteJonas/Brazil
Hi there :)
ReplyDeleteIf she begins to eat by herself this is a good thing, even if this is a little of food this is a good sign.
Of course you worry for her but don't be too sad, try to smile i'm sure that if she could talk she would probably say : "keep smiling mama please! ^^ if you sad i will be sad too".
Jus try to enjoy this week even if this isn't the best condition ever, each day is a fighting.
I send you all my support and love! take care <3
Hei Nettan
ReplyDeleteIf your cat is as strong fighter and survivor as you are, she will be alright, I suppose! I definitely hope so. Cats are pretty "strong" animals, they don't easily give up. Especially becouse Kulan has so loveable and wonderful people aroung her, she isn't ready to give up yet.
I live with my mom and we have 5 cats with us. The oldest of them is now 22 years old and I'm so scared that she wouldn't live long anymore. I really love my cats like I would love my sisters or brothers (If I had any). Love to an animal can be so strong that anyone who hasn't ever felt it can't understand it.
Keep strong and hugs to you and Kulan!
Kris
Oh... I am so sorry to hear your cat to be ill - I watched your show on saturday in Hildesheim and it's not a nice thing to come home and find your cat ill.
ReplyDelete11 years is no age for a cat - I hope she will make it like my cats did last year. You made the right decision to let her fight.
All the best,
Verena
Anette, I really hope Kulan will make it. Yesterday, 10th of August I lost one of my cats, Nina, kidney failure. I have tried to cure her, to help her be strong and fight, but the disease was to advanced and the vet told me he couldn't do anything, she was too weak and the kidneys were completely destroyed. We had to put her to sleep and it was horrible, so sad and a feeling of unfairness and helplessness.
ReplyDeleteThe problem with this disease is that when the cat has symptoms, the kidneys are already damaged. But there is hope, if there enough left, the cat can live with medication and special diet.
hej!
ReplyDeletelängesedan ju. hur e d??
va e d som hänt med Kulan?? :( inte kul att höra ju!
ha de bra!!
//catrin (lundborg)
Hello Anette, I am so sorry to hear about your cats. While I am more a dog person than an admirer of cats, animals are very dear to my heart. As you can see on my myspace page below, I used to have a cockapoo who passed away a few months ago.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week.
Adam
http://www.myspace.com/CASINOROYALE659235
Dearest Arska!
ReplyDeleteI´m happy too when I read Kulan is hopefully getting better. I understand your feeling... or I think I understand. Although I´m only 15, Mikki is for me also like a baby. I would never stop caring of him, he´s just part of life around me and I couldn´t imagine how empty would be our house without is meowing everywhere around. I think he likes music too =) So hug Kulan like my greeting to her. ;) And tell her she´s very, very cute. :D
Yes... until you can do something for her, do everything you can. They´re but animals, but they can thank you by look, caresses or just being with you, when you´re sad or tired yourself. Who know how many loveful thoughts is hidden in those mute deep eyes? =)
So greetings from me and from Mikki too. ;)