I am so sad and it breaks my heart to tell you all that today Kulan was so ill that we needed to take the decision to end her pain and suffer and let her fall asleep...it was extremely hard for me, since I couldnt be with her and I suffer from very bad guilt feelings about that. I know she knows that I wanted to be there...instead I asked my ex-husband who is the co-owner of her to go there and he did.
he said she looked really bad and that it was the right decision I took today. She didnt wanna take the medicine, nor eat and only lied down hanging with the head.
They will keep her for us until we get home so we can bury her and say our goodbyes in piece...
Kulan, I love you so much and I will forever have you in my heart.. I know you were needed elsewhere and had done your time on earth. But we will for sure meet soon again and until then: Rest in peace, we will forever be here and look up on you...
Kulan 1998-2009
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O im so sorry. I can only imagine how do you feel. Kulan became one star on the sky and she will look after you =) but =(.
ReplyDeleteKULAN REST IN PEACE !!!
I'm so sorry to hear this, Anette... :( I'm a cat lover and an animal lover too, I had two cats, one now lives with my grandmother and cousins so she's well, and the other one stays with me and she's my baby too...but, as hard as it is, you've done the right decision. I know, having to take that decision must be infinitely hard, but cats can't express what they feel, and they become totally dependant on us when they're this sick...so at least she's not suffering anymore, she's resting and she had a good life with you, your family and your other cats, and that's what matters...big hugs from very far <3
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I am soooo sad...=(
ReplyDeleteI am a big cat lover. I am soooo sorry
Anette...I am sending you big hugs!
Love
Ena
Take Care
♥♥♥♥♥
I am so sorry for your loss, Anette.
ReplyDeleteI am so so so so sorry for you :( This really makes me cry and I can really feel you pain too 'cos I have experience the same thing last year :(
ReplyDeleteYou made absolutely the right decision!! Luckyli your ex-husband was so lovely that he went there but I understand why did you want to be there instead. :(
Life goes on and I KNOW Kulan was a really, really lucky cat to be able to live with you. She lived a long and happy life and you were brave enough to not let her suffer for too long. <3
www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html
this is a video about animals' heaven. It always make me cry but also give me a warm feeling in my heart
<3
I'm so sorry for that, Anette! I know how you feel now, because I had the same to do when my first rat got a lot of tumors. But it's the "best" way that you can do in such a situation for your pet.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and your cat!
Hey Nettie,
ReplyDeleteI had a weard feeling that things weren't going well.. I'm really sorry !!! I know it's hard to say goodbye to her because you know her for so long, hugged her so much and taking care of her.. It will always be a empty spot in your heart that can never be replaced. But that spot will heal in time.. Now you think about her with tears in your eyes but over time you will only think about the good times, showing a little smile on your face.
Kulan is in a good place and she will think about you all the time! And as long as you keep thinking about her she will stay in heaven, and I know for sure you will meet again.. But not to soon I hope ;-)
I need you here Anette ;-)
Know that we all support you and care about you sooo much !!!!
Sweet kisses and big hugs XxX
Ann
anette i 'm with you and i give you all my love , it's very sad , we love you soooooo much in france and we are with you , anette on t'aime , peace to KULAN
ReplyDeletehello,
ReplyDeleteI myself two cats and can be your sorrow very well what it does me an incredible suffering. but I wish you good luck for the rest and i am glad tour already on the new album. :)
Very little greetings from germany
Julia ^^
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace Kulan.
Hugs
I'm so sorry that she's gone..
ReplyDeleteI know how it feels TT.TT
Awh Anette, I think you made the right choice and there is nothing more you could have done...
ReplyDeleteIt's not your fault you were away at the time, and I'm sure, thanks to you that Kulan had the greatest life possible. Just think of that.
My deepest sympathys are with you, it's an awful thing to go through.
Much love and courage at this time, Ryan.
Ohh, honey I am so so so sorry...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, I'm really sorry.
You did make the right choice then.
She's in a better place
and she's no longer in any pain.
This may be ridiculous to say, but sing.
It always helps me feel better when I sing.
My next cat I will name Kulan
in dedication to your loved one.
I will be saying my prayers for you
and your family, and send you hugs, kisses,
and angels to help you through this.
I'm really sorry about Kulan,
may she rest in peace.
"Keep your face to the sunshine and
you cannot see the shadow." -Helen Keller
Hugs and love, Katie T.
I already expected by the news. I realized that something was wrong when you do not re-post in your blog yesterday. Sorry about your cat, it is horrible when a pet dies, especially when is a pet that was so long with you.
ReplyDeleteMy most sincere condolences.
Rest in Peace Kulan
Oh poor Kulan..((
ReplyDeleteIt's always and always very hard to loose your belovead and dear pet. Unlike many people cats and dogs, they're always near you, right beside you and they're soo much better than humans...
All I can say that it is really a priviledge to have such a friend. All of us who experienced their love and support, who has ever been holding his little kitten or puppy in his hands and, as the time went by, saw him growing and becoming the dearest one.. these people are blessed, I think.
So, dear Anette, don't cry so much,please. I'm sure Kulan now is in the better place where she doesn't suffer anymore and she surely doesn't want you to cry and feel bad about anything. She was one of the happiest cats ever - she had such a wondeful and caring mom...She's in her kitten heaven now, where the milky rivers are floating and the sun is shining very brightly.
My thoughts are with you and little Kulan, dear.
Take care, dear!
Hugs,
Lerren
I'm so sorry Anette.
ReplyDeleteIt hurts to lose a loved one, but remember, she is at peace now.
Bless you
<3
Akoro
I'm so sorry, Anette! =(
ReplyDeleteThis is very sad news.
But please take some solace in the fact that Kulan was an old cat. 11 years! Many house pets don't live that long! Remember the good times you had with her. And it's good that you decided to end her suffering. It was the most dignified way to go for her. And she will always remain with you in your heart =D
We wish you the best Anette! Our hearts our with you!
Sorry to hear that Anette...Think she is in a better place now..... And she always be in your hearts too..... Big hug....Fernanda
ReplyDeleteOh! =/
ReplyDeleteAnette that bad! Sorry about your cat. He seemed so cute on the photos ....
well, all living beings have the time to say goodbye. but He had a long life for a cat, and concerted brought joy to you and your family.
I feel very Anette = (
PS: Sorry for My English
But,like say on the music of Evanescence, 'Even in Death': 'PEOPLE DIE (in this case, Cat), BUT REAL LOVE, IS FOREVER'
It rest in peace
Oh my god..i am so sorry Anette.this is a very sad news..now she is in peace...i have no words..
ReplyDeleteThis is really sad..hang in there,it was the best decision..really hard to take but it was the best for her and you have to see that =(
I'm sorry for your lost..*hugs*
I am so sorry for you Anette :(
ReplyDeleteBut don't feel guilty, i am sure he had a wonderful life being your cat and you did everything possible.
*hugs*
RIP Kulan :(
ReplyDeleteIts so hard loosing a pet, I know there are people out there who don't see it as such a big deal but it is. For many our pets have been by our side longer then some friends and family have been, we have taken care of them and they have taken care of us.
Hope you feel better soon, Kulan is at peace now and no longer suffering. Putting down a pet is a tough thing for us to do, we are given the choice to end their lives...we play God, and its heartbreaking when we have to put them to sleep.
You no doubt have many happy memories with Kulan, keep thinking of the good times...time will ease the grief eventually.
xxxx
oh god! Rest in Piece Kulan . ♥
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm really really sad to read these news. I perfectly know how you feel... I know it breaks your heart, but please don't feel guilty. Instead, you must be proud of the love you gave to your Kulan. You always did your best for her, and be sure that she felt it and was grateful - she still is!!
Take your time to face your sadness now, it's only natural that you feel so bad and it's something we have to go through when we lose someone dear. So, cry if you feel you have to, because you miss her a lot, but never ever feel guilty!! You gave Kulan love and happiness for all her life. Please be sure that she knew and she loved you so much for this.
Also, I am totally sure that animals have a soul and keep on being by our side forever. Feel Kulan inside your heart, because she's there and you will see her light and hear her voice. Yes it's true! =)
I've been around animals all my life and I am sure of what I'm saying =)
Thank you Anette for loving Kulan and all animals so much. Your Kulan will thank you and be with you every single day. This is not just a cliché, it's true, and please believe it, no matter what.
A big big hug with all my heart!
Elisa
Aww so sorry to hear that Anette :(
ReplyDeleteAt least she isn't in pain anymore.
You did everything you could to help her
*hugs*
Amy
I'm so sorry to hear this :( *hugs*
ReplyDeletePlease don't feel so guilty, it wasn't really your fault you couldn't be there and I know that Kulan knows that you wanted to be there :)
I'm sure Kulan had a great life there with you and your family :)
Take care!! *hugs*
~Night*Star~
I'm so sorry Anette.
ReplyDeleteRIP Kulan.
I'm so so sorry. I'm crying while reading your post. I know that feeling and I'm with You, dear Anette. But in the same way You must understand, that your decision was the best for Kulan. When our beloved pet is suffering so hard, it's the only thing we can do.
ReplyDeleteMy advice is do not forget about her... and maybe try to gave home to new little kittie, who will need warmth and love as much as you and other inmates can gave him. Maybe for example try to take cat from shelter :)
I'm just hoping that you will do your best tomorrow no matter what was happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed and can't wait to know which songs you will sing.
Take care, our beloved Nettie :* (again sending You many kisses from my bf too)
Martina
Oh no, that is sad to hear :(..i'm so sorry for your loss. She knows that she was in your thoughts and how much you loved her. You had a great journey together and i believe she was so very proud of you.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette....this is so sad...i'm so sorry..(( i am a cutlover too and i can't stand things like that without any sorrow and tears :(*** no words about how hard is this to loose her cause you've probably heard tons of that but i can say she feels so good now and she is so grateful to you for all love and hugs you gave her...It's was just her time to follow the path that leades to heaven...)_ we all will be there oneday,so...)))
ReplyDeleteI can imagine how many commenters will give you their support and best wishes in here for now....but it's needed at such moments...a moment like this...we haven't met Kulan personally but we loved her too since she was so nice and you loved her..)...
R.I.P. Kulan.....
Inga
P.S. will you get another cat that may look some kind of similar to Kulan soon..?..maybe that will help you to feel she is still remainig woth you...
Ohh no :,(
ReplyDeleteNow I don´t know what to say. I´m so sad on behalf of you.
My condolences for your sorrow.
And I really understand it was very very hard that you couldn´t be there today.
Lots of hugs and love for you <3
That is a sad news. But we know she is in a better place now. Don't feel guilty about letting her go, it was in your power to spare her this unecessary pain and, I think, you took the right descision.
ReplyDeleteRemember, our loved ones doesn't belong to us, they just help us to be happy and when they go, we know they're making somebody else happy.
Lots of hugs for you and your family,and good luck in the Suomi Safari... my heart is with you.
Noelia.
Thats so sad :( I'm so sorry to hear that Kulan passed away. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteÁine
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry about Kulan...Her spirit will always be with you. Sometimes our pets know what is best for us and decide when is their time. I've had many friends who have lost their beloved pet while they were away and it's very difficult. Kulan is watching over you and will send you signals that she is happy and healthy again....
My cats and I are sending huge HUGS and caring thoughts...
Take care...
(((HUGS)))
Christine, Brat, Abby & Chloe
I know how hard is to lose a beloved animal,I lost my dog years ago,I'm 17 now and I don't remember him very well,but I know that my childhood was much happier because he was there with me.Kulan will always be by your side and you'll feel that,I feel that Billy(my god) still cares for me even being so far.Take care,I love you =)
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Brazil...
I am really sorry.. I know how it feels to watch our "animals friends" go before us and its something that we know, since the day they com to our home, that it s going to happen.. Be sure that Kulan was very happy with you, you made her life better! You're a good person Anette!
ReplyDeleteKisses and take care =D
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteWhat sad news...my condolences.I'm so sorry for you and your cat.I know it's not easy but be strong. And don't forget, we're for you.
Lots of loves
Aline
Aww Anette, I'm so so sorry. :( No matter how many years, the time given is always too short.
ReplyDeleteBut it's not all bad... now she's somewhere there, taking a peaceful nap while listening you singing. And the next time you two meet, she'll wake up and tell you she heard every note like a lullaby. :)
I am so so sorry to hear that. I know its hard, but I'm sure you made the right decision. Rest in peace Kulan.
ReplyDeleteI don't have words to say.
ReplyDeleteI started to cry while I was reading your post.
Kulan will rest in peace and will always be here living in our hearts.
I'm really sorry Anette.
ReplyDeleteI know it's hard to lose someone who is dear ...
Know that we will all be there to help you overcome this sadness.
I'm sending you a lot of hugs and kisses.
R.I.P KULAN
All my love.
Vi har läst hur mycket du tycker om henne och nu när jag läser det här så börjar jag nästan gråta. Jag har hållit tummarna och hoppats att hon blir frisk men det här kommer som en chock.
ReplyDeleteI början så vill man gråta men sen så tänker man på alla glada minnen och på så sätt hedrar man minnet av den som har dött.
Sånt här är svårt att skriva...
Men när du ska sjunga imorgon så tänk på ett lyckligt minne av din katt och att du sjunger för hennes skull.
En stor kram från mig och jag hoppas att du mår bättre imorgon.
//Ellinor
Oh no...I'm really sad too...You're not alone;)
ReplyDeleteI belive, that Kulan is happy in "cat heaven"...
So, keep holding on :)
I send big hug :)) Bye :*
I got tears in my eyes reading your post now :( I feel really sorry for you.. but if she was in so much pain, it was probably the right decision.. you just have to keep in mind all the 11 years she was there with you, and that after the darkest hours, there's always a light!:)
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry with your lost but as you say it's better.
Kulan will be gone from this world but never from your heart and memories.
Take care!
Ohh ='( Good luck Anette!
ReplyDeleteR.I.P. Kulan, may you meet your old friends in heaven again =)
xx,
Nouky
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am exceedingly sadened by the news of Kulan passing away from this world. She has lived a good life though, I am sure, surrounded by your love and friendship. Her physical presence will greatly be missed, but do not forget that she will always watch over you, and that she will always hold a very special part in your heart, just as you and your family hold a very big part in hers.
Although it was a hard decision, you have taken the correct one. She does not suffer anymore, and now she can watch over you forever and ever. She will be by your side at all times, and she shall give you strength, courage and love to continue on.
I give you lots of hugs, kisses, and prayers to you and your family.
With love,
Cam
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeleteI have tears in my eyes.
I think it was a good desicion, It hurts when you see that your own cat have pain.
Im sure that Kulan looks to you, and said in her self that she had a good life.
... be strong.
Lots of love,
Fay
Oh Anette..
ReplyDeleteI'm so terribly sorry about Kulan.. *big big big hugs* It's so sad that she is gone.. She had to be very very very sick indeed..
There are no words to ease your pain but.. Kulan is in a better place now, where she doesn't suffer anymore and smiles down up You..
Please please stay strong and all my love and support to You, Anette!!!
Lots lots of love...
Karo E.
Anette, my heart is aching, I feel extremely sorry for you. This is the sad part of keeping pets, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThis kind of loss is different, but no less difficult, I know how is to lose a pet who you love so much. Surely Kulan is in a better place now and she isn't in anymore pain.
My sincerest condolences to you, don't feel guilty for not being with her.
Receive a lot of love, light and power from me,
Fábio
I am so sorry :,(
ReplyDeleteR.I.P Kulan! Now you aren't in anymore pain. You shall be missed.
ReplyDeleteAnette, my thoughts are with you right now. I'm soo sorry that Kulan was so ill, but at least she's resting in peace and in no more pain.
Hugs,
Falyssa
:( Oh Anette, I'm so sorry to hear about Kulan. What a hard decision to make, but it couldn't be helped.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences and hope for you to be well :'(
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your cat! I know how is to lose someone who you love. Don't be sad, I'am sure that Kulan remember you as one great owner and hope you will be also in her heart 4ever!
Kulan, R.I.P.
Hey Nettan!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for Kulan "/
Now she's in peace, it's better for her, I'm sure!
I hope you're okay!
We love you so much Anette! s2*
Have a wonderful day!
Sorry for my bad english!
Kisses and hugs from a fan from Brazil!
Carol Boquembuzo
I'm so sorry, Anette. I understand your pain as I went through exactly the same thing with my cat. It is heartbreaking, like losing a member of the family, but I'm sure Kulan knows you did all you could for her. She is at peace now.
ReplyDeleteYour goodbye message to Kulan is beautiful. I wrote something similar for my cat when she died.
Love and hugs,
Marie
I'm so sorry to hear this =( It's difficult to see any loved one pass away, and a pet is just as hard as a person.
ReplyDeleteWill keep you in our thoughts as you go through this rough transition period. On the plus side, maybe there is room for a new ray of light to snuggle its whiskered little way into your yeart in the future :)
I'm so sorry for you, I sympathize with you more that I can say.
ReplyDeleteLucinda
Anette, I hope your cat rest in peace and that she had a great welcoming through the rainbow bridge. I know she can play with all the cats and dogs who have died including my dear Lucky, my dog that I lost a year ago because of cancer. Life is like this, but it is not the end. Have your time to grieve your loved one, and I'm sure she will feel your warming heart missing her.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first comment in your blog and I couldn't find a better time than to give you my utmost respect and condolences. I've enjoyed your blog a lot so far. Greetings and my condolences from Puerto Rico (same dude from the forum ;-) )
Keep rocking with great music, and good luck in your gig. I'm really looking forward to it and I know everything will go well.
Have a nice day and night,
Orlando
Anette,
ReplyDeleteBig hugs for you and your family. Its sad that she is gone but good that she is not ill anymore. Her love will never leave you, remember that.
I'm so sorry for Kulan. But she looks you and she says : I love you.
ReplyDeleteShe's in better place now and remember to always think about her with joy :* When I was little, I had a little kitty that I loved so much, but she was too ill and my mum decided to end her pain. It's always a hard decision, but sometimes it's better than watching how the pet is suffering.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is now with you, Anette :*
Warm hugs :*
Here, Anette. I made something for you =D
ReplyDeleteMaybe it will help?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/Max5892/RIPKulan.jpg
Hope you like it =D
R.I.P. Kulan! :( I'm sure she's on a better place now and is happy looking down, Anette!And be sure she knew you were with her in your thoughts!Big hugs for you, stay strong!
ReplyDeleteIf I can do something for you, write it to me
ReplyDeletePlease accept my deepest sympathy.
Clement.
I'm sorry for Kulan. But don't feel guilty, you took the right decision. It wasn't worth to let her live in suffer. Keep courage. Cheers from France.
ReplyDeleteCindy
I'm sorry to hear about Kulan,but it seems you took the right decision... As I know this is the best for animals that have no big chances in surviving...
ReplyDeleteI hope that you'll feel better soon..! :)
Dear Anette, it is a great pity... but your decision was right, you helped Kulan to escape from her illness. I think she would thank you for it.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry, dearest! My heart is with you! It's all I can say, sorry...
ReplyDeleteTake care, and never forget what a wonderful person you are!
Love and hugs, Ana
Oh, I'm so so sorry for your lost. My toughts is there with you. Lots of hugs!!
ReplyDeleteDear Anette I'm so sorry for you and for Kulan.
ReplyDeleteIt rests in peace...
I'm sorry for my bad english
Lisa
I'm so sorry about Kulan, Anette. I wish to you the strength to go trough this hard thing, because I know that even if it feels so hard now, just little time after you'll be able to think all the positive and lovely moments that you had together. I definitely know how you feel rigt now, because I have had to bury couple my dear pets too. I miss them all very much. It has been easier to get through the bereavements when I think all the memories we had and not just that how they all died. My dog was lost two years ago December, and we searched it two days and then we finally found her drowned from the hole in ice. :'( I can tell you that it was one of the most horrible experiences I've never been thourgh.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that this post became so long, but I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone in this issue. (And sorry for my bad English too, I'm sure that there will be plenty of grammar etc. mistakes)
Time will heal the scars, it just sometimes takes its time to do that - but for sure, it always does that.
Love, Henna
Aww, I'm so sorry! *big big hugs* :-(
ReplyDeleteIt's really sad news. I know, that it was really hard decision for you, but Kulans pain is over. I'm sure, that she knows, that it was right decision.
ReplyDeleteTake care Anette, I'm with you.
Hugs from Poland,
Kate
Anette, you take the best desicion for her, I know she loves you more now, and she know that you really love her...
ReplyDeleteToday I found a Cat's web, with really funny pics, so I went to your blog for take you the link, but now... I don't know that is correct take you the link, because this can remember you the suffering, on other hand take the link, you decide.
http://www.thecat-club.com
Kiss&Hug
Be Strong Anette!! we know that you can smile :)
I have tears in my eyes:(
ReplyDeleteAnimals are not toys with batteries.They are creatures with heart and soul.
I'm really sorry for what happened to Kulan but she was needed Up there,among other cats.She is now a little angel and until the end,she will watch you:)
Take care of you Anette!
I'm so sorry Anette. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. But it was best for her to go if she is no longer in any pain now.
ReplyDeleteAll my love is with you. I hope you'll be ok.
Lots of Love Kellie xxx
Oh Anette this really breaks my heart:(
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel,I also have fishes who died and I cried a lot after their death but I learned that life goes on.Plus I have wonderful memories with them and I remeber how happy I was.
I really want to give you a big hug now.Remeber all of the beautiful memories you had with her,every animal dies at once and I'm sure she had a very happy life along with you and your family.To give a suggestion,I think you should get a new cat,which will ease the pain after the loss of poor Kulan.
May you rest in peace Kulan,you were a wonderful cat,loved by your owners.We will never forget you!
Love&Support,
Cristina
Sorry to hear for your loss. :( Kulan (beautiful name) is surely in a much better place now and will never feel pain again, remember that, and think of all the moments you spent with her and don't feel guilty for not being there by her side. I've also lost someone dear to me just two weeks ago, my grandmother and I didn't see her for a year and was supposed to go to visit her a week after she passed away...
ReplyDeleteOh dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's so sad to read this news! :-(
But I think Kulan is now with her mother and maybe with some others of her ancestors. I'm sure she will always look at you and maybe sometimes she will guide you (in dreams or if you have hard desicion to make). Maybe there is one star more in the sky tonight.
I will light up a candle for her and of course for you.
Don't be to sad, she will always be with you!
Lots of love
Bekka
Oh Anette, i'm so sorry... a tear is fallen from my eyes right now, believe me...
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to say... I believe Kulan is looking you from heaven now, thanking you for the beautiful moments that you gave to her...
Rest in peace, little Kulan...
Take care Anette.
Oh Nettan, I'm so sorry! =/
ReplyDeleteLast June I lost my first dog (a cocker spaniel), she'd been here in my house for 13 years and her last days were really painful :S
so I do know what you're feeling now...
Maybe our pets are finally well in heaven, without suffering and perhaps looking after us. ^^
Hugs from Brazil! ;)
My thought's and prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteEven though is hard, at least you have the knowledge that she is no longer in pain and in a better place.
Take care,
Chana
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry for this. It must be very hard for all of you.
The good thing is that Kulan doesn't have to suffer anymore.
Don't feel guilty. I'm sure Kulan knew how much she meant to you. You were the best owner to her and I'm sure she was very happy cat.
Kulan is now in cat heaven watching you, smiling and pointing you to the other cats and saying "That was my owner." =)
Lots of hugs to you!
Oh, lovely, I'm so so so sorry. I feel for you and I hope your pain goes away fast. Kulan isn't in pain anymore, and that's the best thing to think about. I hope you and your son are okay. =\....your ex is very sweet to do that for you and Kulan.
ReplyDeleteLOTS of hugs,
Irena
Ow, sorry to hear that. It's hard to lose a pet you have loved for so long...
ReplyDeleteBut believe me, she knew that you loved her and wanted to be with her.
And she surely was a happy cat to have someone loving her like that.
And at least she is pain- and suffer-free now. That's what helped me when one of my ferrets had to be put to sleep.
No more pain behind the rainbow bridge...
Oh... thats so sad.. may Kulan rest in peace.. im sorry for you Anette.. Be Strong as always!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grudge
I'm so sorry Anette!
ReplyDeleteKulan is in a better place now, I know is hard.
I wish you the best!
Anette, I know words cant help your pain fade, only time.
ReplyDeleteBut please know that you did the right thing and Kulan is in heaven thanking you right now.
If only all pet owners had your compassion.
I will pray for you tonight.
Aww, Anette, that's really sad - I'm very sorry for your loss. :(
ReplyDeleteI never knew how attached you could become to pets, since I'd never had one before until we got our dog 2 years ago. Now I really am fond of her and I'd be very sad if she died.
I hope everything else goes well, and again I'm really sorry. Best wishes to you. :(
ooooooh no! I am sooo sorry... I have recently lost one of my kitties and I can imagine how do you feel in this moment. I know that Kulan was part of your family during a lot of years and you must be extremely sad and miss her a lot... :-(
ReplyDeleteCheer up! She is resting in peace in the cat heaven now and I am sure she is very happy.
Kisses.
That's really sad :( But maybe it's better place to Kulan, because she was so ill. :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this :( But it is better for her that she passed. Much better then to have suffered.
ReplyDeleteOur condoleances.
Be strong! We love you!
Big hug!
Gerda
Aw, Anette I'm so sorry =(.
ReplyDeleteI just came home and this post really broke my heart ... I'm so so sorry.
Your message for Kulan made cry, I'm sure she's doing well in her 'cat heaven'. She'll be a little star shining in the sky =).
I hope you will feel better soon, I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
Lots of hugs and cuddles from me and my kitty cat, Zara.
Hello anette does to me genuinly suffering for you!!!! : - (It however thus goes bessen it hopefully without quälerrei! I know which I have already 2 cats lost and now still tomcat has and has always each day fear around it is 2001 born!!!! I wish you good improvement!!!! remain like that as you are!!! We all dear you! hugs Franci
ReplyDeleteaaww, anette! Im so sory for your loss. i know how it feels to lose a beloved pet to tragic, sudden circumstances! and dont feel bad about not being there, she knows you loved her! im sure she'll come back and visit you from time to time, i know my old cats do.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P little Kulan!
Much love to you Anette, x
I'm very sorry. :( You did the right thing.
ReplyDeleteJoana
Oh, Anette, I'm so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteA lot of hugs and kisses for you! U.U
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to read this.
I don't really know what to say because words can't express what goes on in your mind when that happens...
So I want to offer you my condolences. I know that situation, I've been there myself and it is awful. I'm with you in my thoughts. And I'm sure dear Kulan is fine now. Don't feel guilty. You didn't do anything wrong.
Feel hugged. You're not alone!
lots of love and kisses!
My prayers are with you and your family dear Anette. Please don't feel guilty! Kulan would not want you to; take comfort in that she is at peace now! God bless Anette!
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to lose a pet that you love very much...Our gunea pig died not to long ago too and we loved him very much. Kulan now can rest in peace, without pain.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Moon
Oh, God, what a s**t... it's really horrible... poor Kulan :'(((
ReplyDeleteI think that if she was feeling like this, the decision was finally right. But nevertheless it's awfully hard. Dear Anette, you are not alone now in this hard time - you have your family, friends, Nightwish guys near you, and of course, you have your fans's support! We are with you! Time heals wounds, you know. You can go through this, I believe.
Lots of hugs and kisses to you, darling *_*
Oh Anette, I'm so sorry. I know that it's the most heartbreaking thing to lose a pet, especially one that has become such a member of the family.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you all. *hugest hug*
Rest in Peace Kulan, you will always be remembered dearly by the ones who loved and cherished every moment with you.
Holly xxx
oh no... this made me cry. I just can imagine your pain.. It's awful to loose someone so dear to you but if this can help you to at least wipe your tears, I tell you what I felt when I knew about Michael Jackson's death at 15 minutes after he dies. Michael was something so special, I loved him with my whole heart since I was 5 and because of him I got into music world. I just couldn't belivee he is gone, I felt so much hatred for everyone who hurt him when he was a s pure little heart.. as pure as a child, as pure as an animal.. I cried until my eyes dried while I was watching his funeral. The pain was terrible and I just can't recover after his loss. But I have a strong feeling that he wished his death as this would have been the only thing which could bring him peace and only like this he could make those cruel people leave him alone. And I have this strong feeling he is now happier than he was on earth.. there where he is I will never forget him and he will always have a place in my heart no matter how many years will pass from now. Kulan is now feeling good there where she went. She just went in another place and she is now with you everywhere you tour.. everywhere you'll know you have her with you.. believe me it's like this...
ReplyDeleteI hope this made you feel at least just a little better.. though it's hard to heal your heart with words
Oh Anette I am so sorry for your loss. I think you made the right decision, because it was to end her pain. Still I am really sorry because I love animals very much. I know you are going to be ok, you are a strong person.
ReplyDeleteSo Kulan, rest in peace. Much of love and light to her.
Bye, Nettie.
Dimitris
I’m so so Sorry for you lost! :(
ReplyDeleteI can understand what you are going thru because I had to put my 15-year-old cat, “children” to sleep couple of weeks ago. She was diagnosed chronic kidney failure last autumn and couple of weeks ago her health condition collapsed in couple of days and her condition was similar like Kulan.
I believe now that our love ones are in better place now. I found some comfort about The Legend of the Rainbow Bridge poem (beneath), hope you too!
Lost of love, hugs and kisses from Finland,
Johanna
-----------------
The Legend of the Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except one thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then together, you and your special pet cross The Rainbow Bridge...
-----------------
Paul C. Dahm are said to be written this, but there are also other choices in the internet.
http://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm There is also Swedish version.
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sorry for the fact that Kulan isn't with you anymore but I think it was better like this and she's not suffering anymore!!!
I'm sure she will be watching over you from heaven!!!
And although it's very hard try not to be too sad for this because I'm sure she is not happy in heaven knowing that you are very sad !!!
Rest in peace Kulan!!!
Lots of love,
Herta
Hey sweetheart, I know how are You feelig. I was in the same situation last year but with my dog. I really don't know what to say to make You more happy. But I'm sure that Kulan is now save and happy. Take a deep breath and smile for Kulan, Your Son, and to the rest of the world.
ReplyDeleteHugs for You and for Your Son :*
And here You gest beautiful song from me, one of my favourite :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wos1wMBiYNo
Right now I can only say - be strong!
ReplyDeleteI'm crying now with you Nettie..... :(
RIP Kulan.
ReplyDeleteAni, try to think of all the good times you had with Kulan and feel blessed for those happy times. You obviously had a special friend and Kulan can feel happy to have lived such a happy life with caring, loving people.
We all have to leave this world eventually and this was Kulan's time. At least there is no more suffering for her and she is at peace.
God bless,
Tom
I'm so sorry Anette.
ReplyDeleteI lost my cat early this year too.
It's very hard, but the best to you and your family.
Take Care.
<3
Åh, jag är så ledsen, Anette.
ReplyDeleteMin katt Ulleboll dog i slutet av förra sommaren. Hon hade astma och kunde inte andas. Hon fick medicin och blev lite bättre, sen sämre och sista natten låg jag på en madrass på golvet med henne. Ungefär kl 3 vaknade jag och hörde henne hosta och pipa så ynkligt för hon inte kunde få luft. Jag bar henne till balkongen för jag tänkte att hon skulle kunna andas lättare i den svala luften.
När jag lade ner henne på golvet blev hon alldeles stilla ...
På sätt och vis känns det ändå bra att hon fick somna... Min lilla älskling behöve inte plågas mera. Jag kommer alltid att minnas henne.
Kram Annelie
I'm so sorry to hear that Anette :(
ReplyDeleteReally big hugs for you and all who loved Kulan...
My condolences Anette. :( RIP dear Kulan. <3
ReplyDeleteAnette, I'm so sorry for you.. Kulan ment a lot to you, you said that Kulan was like a child to you..
ReplyDeleteIt must be hard for you now, not being at home, pressure on your shoulders with work etc.
I hope that you are OK. Take your time to cry and think about Kulan now and then between everything that you do this week. I'm sure it will help you to find a bit of piece. And Kulan will feel the love.. she will feel that you miss her every second of the day.
It's hard when we have to say goodbye to a loved one. My grandmother died last year in oktober, she just turned 80 in september.
Cancer took her away, dokters said that she would defenitely have become at least 100 years old. Apart from the cancer, she was very healthy for her age.
The hardest part was to see her suffer so bad. The last week she couldn't eat or drink anymore. She slept now and then and she could only speak a few words anymore.
Before she went in a coma, we asked her if she was in pain? With the rest of her strenght she said 'yes'.
Damn, it thaught that I would do something insane just of hearing that.
I still do not understand that: why did she have to live in pain for more than 4 days when the result was the same: to die.
Why? No answer to be found..
It still hurts me like hell.
She used to live with us at home, she was like my second mom. And I still miss her every damn second of the day. I talk to her a lot, but I hate it that there is no answer back.
Sometimes I can talk normally about her, but now I just feel like crying endlessly..
Meme, you are the sunshine in my heart, I miss you, hope you are doing just fine..
Daphne
Anette, my dear, I'm so sorry about all this situation. I know pretty well how you must feel right now, and I know that in this moment there are no words that can change the way you feel.
ReplyDeleteI just want to express my condolences to you for your big loss.
I'm with you and I'm gonna pray for Kulan and you as well to find some peace of mind.
You did your best.
Love
xxx
Oh Anette, I'm so very very sorry...I don't know what to say.Your writing brought tears in my eyes. But that's life I guess..A never ending circle.
ReplyDeleteI love you, hugs.
Anette, be strong please, for Kulan. She doesn't want to see you down. Believe me. Be strong:-*
ReplyDeleteoh this is so sad!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Anette =(
Now I have to take a similar decision. I have bought some tropical fish and the shop assistant sold me them with a virulent disease. He has told me to kill them all and he will give me more. I dont want to kill them but if I keep them they will die sooner or later and if I give them back to the shop the assistant will kill them anyway :S I know for som people they possibly are not as important as a cat but they are living beings and dont know what to do :S
It is so sad when you have to take decisions like these... But possibly the best one is to put them to sleep, at least their suufering stops. And even it is the best decision for us because we dont see them suffering anymore.
So be strong Anette! I know it is hard to live without her company but know she will rest in peace and she will remember all the happy moments with you. Take care,lots of hughs Anette! XX
So sorry to hear that, Anette =(
ReplyDeleteI can understand what you're going through, the same happened to my cat, two years ago.
I know it isn't an easy decision at all, but I hope you recover well, because you did your best and I'm sure you loved her very much!
My simpathies from Brazil!
Love,
Dalma.
Hello Anette! Im leandro from argentina! A big fan of NW and of you of course!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! it's a way of being near you!
im so sad about your cat!
ive got two cats and they're like sons for me!
ive lost one years ago and i felt terrible!
i cried for weeks :'(
he's in cat heaven now! with my cat "felix" maybe he's with kulan! :D
Luck!
You are the best Anette!
Hugs!
So sorry to hear that, what a sad news and even worse timing :(
ReplyDelete**hugs** and strength. Lots of strength.
That's all I can say now :(
I'm sure she knows how much you miss her, how much you loved her and how much you would've wanted to be with her when the time came, if you only could... Don't feel guilty because your job called you elsewhere, I'm sure she understands that also, from whatever better, free and painless place she is at the moment... :)
~ M.
Ohhh no ! That is so sad =(( Hold on Nettie,that was the right decision,sometimes we have to make some decisions even though we don't want to. I know it is not easy for you,but try to look on the bright side,she is in better place now,that's for sure,at least she is not suffering anymore,and animals are aware of people's feelings so believe me ,she knew you loved her so much and you did what you could,there is nothing you could do more,so hold on Nettie.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs for you in these bad moments,I hope you will feel better soon =(
Much much love from me.
Marina.
wow anette, this is so sad, I hope you´re good,
ReplyDeleteIts always very hard take that decisions but if she was too ill, that was the best you can do, I´m so sorry for her. I know what you feel becouse I lost mi cat last month too, and I was bad for a week, but this is the life, I guess, I´m so sorry for you, and you know that you´re fans are here to give you all the best wishes and everything we can do, go anette, here we are to make you smile, I hope you feel good soon and Kulan rest in peace. kisses for you and sorry for my english, I´m only a 15th spain fan. sorry
Dear Anette, I think Kulan is yet in a better world, where no suffering exists... She will always be in your heart. The hardest is for the ones how stay on earth. But life goes on. The best isn't to forget but to still remember the best moments. No one can replace her but she doesn't need to be replaced, she is always a part of you.
ReplyDeleteI am with you through this painful moment...
Lumen Henki
Oh, Anette.. I feel so bad right now... Really...
ReplyDeleteDon't feel guilty! She knows you love her! Be sure of that! I believe that our pets have some kind of supernatural connection with us... So I'm sure she loves you as much as you do, and she's better now, without pain, in cat's heaven looking at you down here and wishing you all the best :)
Lots of kisses, hugs and love, Anette! We love you! Take care, ok? :)
Bea.
My cat died 2 years ago. She had been my best friend since I was about 8 years old. Losing her was like losing a sister or my best friend. I was not able to say goodbye to her beause she died of poisoning and was already dead when I came home from school. She only became about 8 years old. Her son died from a car accident. So I have a lot of experience with that :-(
ReplyDeleteBut life goes on and so we got a new cat last year. Mia and her daugther Gollum are making life just much more nice, but they will never ever be the same for me like my first cat.
i feel so sorry for you and hope you will feel better somehow.
Oh Anette, my feelings for you, is so hard to lost a little pet of estimation, after they enter into our heart, is so cruel when they gone...But you keep believing, all of us will be together once again, in the heaven..
ReplyDeleteKisses and hugs..
PS: My english is so bad.
Anderson, SP, Brazil.
I know how you feel, I feel so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry Anette :( *hugs*
ReplyDeleteRIP Kulan
<3 Lauren
I'm sending many hugs and tons of love your way Nettie. I know how awful it is to lose someone you love so much. My own cat Sassy is very sick right now so our family is going through the same tough decisions. We're all sending our love to you and your family in this hard time. Kulan knows how much you love her and will watch over you from above. Best wishes to you hon.
ReplyDelete<3
J-chan
Oh, that's so sad! But it really does sound like you made the right decision. It takes a lot of strength to let a family member go, whoever it is... cat or human, it doesn't matter. But the fact that you were able to do such a decision just shows how much you love Kulan! It's of course impossibly difficult to handle the fact that it's you who decides if your loved one lives or dies, but you surely spared her from a lot of suffering and now she's in a better place.
ReplyDeleteThis must be so, so hard for you... I can't imagine losing my dog, he's more important to me than most people. He's always there, always happy to see me and never judges. Whatever bothers me starts to feel a lot easier after hugging a furry, happy dog. So I completely understand that it feels horrible and unbearable to lose your loved pet.
I send you all my love and lots of strength! Hopefully the pain will ease soon.
Oh! Anette, I'm so shocked that your cat is... dead, after all this nice photos of her, I can't realize. I feel what you feel, it's a difficult moment ='(.
ReplyDeleteBut now, she is in heaven, cats heaven.
I share your feeling with sadness, life is sometimes hard.
With all my support, kisses...
I am so so sorry to hear that :(
ReplyDeleteIt's awful when you lose a pet because they truly do become a member of your family, you clearly loved her very much.
I believe that you have made the right decision. If poor Kulan was so unwell, it would have been far worse to let her continue to suffer with no hope of recovery - Now wherever she is, she is no longer ill or in pain. But I know that isn't a lot of comfort right now :(
I'm so sorry... =(
ReplyDeleteRest in peace Kulan
Oh!! I'm so sorry Anette!! ='(
ReplyDeleteThough, now that you said she didn't want to take medicine and she was suffering, it did was the best desition to make, no matter how much we love our pets, we shouldn't keep them with us if they are suffering at that degree.
I'm pretty sure that Kulan has gone to a better place, where she is happy and at peace. I'm also sure that she's thankful of all you did for her , you did the best you could do, so don't feel guilty.
HUGS AND KISSES!!
I am so sorry Anette :(
ReplyDeleteI never want to go through this with my pets but it has to come. I actually cried today because my dog looks unwell.
Take care Lisa x
I am so sorry to hear that you had to do this but I am so glad that Kulan's hard times are over. My heart is with you.
ReplyDeleteNettie i am so sorry to hear that. But i new you would make the right decison. I wish it could have ended a diffrent way ='[
ReplyDelete*lots of hugs and bunnies*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ouh!!! I'm so sorry for you Anette,,, I hope you could overcome lost this one... and as you said,, Kulan was requested in another side its mission here in the world to finished... My better desires for you and your family from Colombia
ReplyDeleteOnly those who have pets can know how much they mean in daily life, and as one, I send you all my support and comfort in this sad moment.
ReplyDeleteLilith
I'm sorry for your loss Anette. I know how hard it is to lose a pet that was very dear to our heart.
ReplyDeletei'm sure you took the right decision and that you have now a cat-angel following you everywhere...
Big hug...
This post follows on my other post:
ReplyDeleteI just found something out. A couple of days after my grandmother died, I went to Metal Female Voices Fest in Belgium. My grandmother would have wanted me to go and it was good to think about something else.
Tarja was there to perform and she sung the song 'The reign'. (Yes I love you Anette and also Tarja.) I didn't know the lyrics completely. I cried, cause it reminded me of my grandmother..
And now, I found a clip on you tube with the lyrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21eV5lIpLnk
It's like my grandmother sings this song to me..
Tarja sings a poem and it is like those words come from a beloved one that passed away.
OMG, I just figured this out now.. Strange.. it feels like sign from my grandmother that she really is OK. It gives me comfort.
Maybe it will give you some comfort too Anette. It can give you the feeling that Kulan is OK and that she also loves you.
Hugs**Daphne
awww Anette I hope you're okay. I've lost some pets before and it's really hard, I know.
ReplyDelete<3
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI am so sad for you Anette but no longer suffers ^ ^ she must be with the cat of my grandmother!
I am wholeheartedly with you!
Love
Isabelle
Oh i feel so much for you
ReplyDeleteI understand your pain because my dog was killed 3 months ago.
But it's in a better place now!
well I no its any confort ! but kulan certanly is ina better place right now you made the right decistioneven when it was a really difficult one!!!
ReplyDeletejust remember that kulan will by watching you an supporting you from heaven tommorow in your performance and every day of your life!!!
take care!!!! and lycka till (how ever you spell it)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVet inte riktigt vad jag ska säga..
ReplyDeleteUpp med hakan och kämpa på!
*riktigt varm kraaam*
I am so sorry to hear about this, I have my dog who is 9 and I would be devastated if I was faced with that decision. Don't feel guilty! You did what was best. :)
ReplyDeleteLots of Love your way
-Desi
:( I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I've lost pets too, but they all had a short life span and weren't part of my life for more than five years, so I can't imagine how hard it is for you :( But it was better to stop her from suffering.
ReplyDeleteRIP Kulan
Best wishes from England
xx
Oh no, she too didn't make it. It's so sad. My Nina also had the same thing and she died on Monday. I'm with you in this time of sorrow because I know how hard it is.
ReplyDeleteI´m so sorry Anette!! Terrible news... Kulan received all your love 11 years, she was happy and beloved all her life. She left this world with her little heart full of love, your love. And my sure that she knows that you did all for her. All my love and my support for you and your son. Kisses and hugs.
ReplyDeleteI regret this news
ReplyDeleteit is very sad when you lose a love so
difficult to overcome, I happened =(
but as you say
What must be in heaven as angel
kisses nettie LuD
Anette I'm so sorry for your lost. It must be so hard to lose a pet, I have a dog (she's about 14 years old) and i don't what i would do when she passes away. Also, don't feel guilty I'm sure Kulan knew that you loved her dearly.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace, sweet little Kulan. You are in heaven now, happy again and without any pain.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you Anette, I really am and I can understand your feelings of guilt. They are a natural way of coping with your grief. Let your feelings run free and out them in any way possible, write, paint or simply cry. But do remember that Kulan is better off this way, sometimes we have to end their suffering which usually means the start of our suffering and grief.
Here is a little poem for you, written from a cat's point of view, I hope this will help you:
PETS PLEA
If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep
Then you must do what must be done
For this, the last battle, can't be won.
You will be sad - I understand
Don't let your grief then stay your hand
For this day, more than all the rest
Your love and friendship stand the test.
We've had so many happy years
What is to come can hold no fears
You'd not want me to suffer, so
When the time comes, please let me go.
I know in time you too will see
It is a kindness you do to me
Although my tail, it's last has waved
From pain and suffering I've been saved.
Don't grieve that it should be you
Who has decided this thing to do
We've been so close, we two these years
Don't let your heart hold any tears.
All my love for you and the spirit of Kulan.
Oh,this is very sad :( She had certainly a great life.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace,Kulan !
Hi
ReplyDeleteoh..I think you may have took the right decision if she was in pain the way you say...
try not to be sad cause now, she can rest without suffering ...
good gig tomorrow, I'd like to be there to listen to you..
I wish you stay well
Ease your heart
*a thousand kisses*
Dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry...=( I know,Kulan is in cat heaven now and She feels better herself,because she hasn't pain...I know,she will be in your heart forever Anette!=( I know,it's so sad...I had a dog long ago and she died...:S...but I think,as long as she lives inside you,she will be with you!
Big Hug Nettie!=(
Anette,
ReplyDeleteIt is a terrible loss to lose someone you love, whether is be a precious cat such as Kulan or a friend or family member. I lost my Dad a few months ago, and the grieving unbearable. But it has made me a stronger woman, and we must know that everything happens for a reason. Trials make us stronger :) Many blessings to you and your loved ones.
~Meghan~
ohhh Anette I am so sorry :( I know how it feels to lose a pet.
ReplyDeletelots of love
-'Lena
Dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry!!=( I know,Kulan is in cat heaven now and she feels better herself,because she hasn't got pain...I know,Kulan will be in your heart forever...It's so sad I know...I had a dog when I was 6 and she died:S...but I think,as long as she lives inside you,she will be with you!
Big hug Nettie!=(
oh, i'm so so sorry. :( My dog went to heaven about year ago... And i know how you feel now. You are my thougts and prays. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteExcuse me if you do not like my commentary. I had no intention to offend you. You may have understood wrong because my translator can be translated something wrong(i use google translator). I am a big fan of you and never wanted to offend you.
ReplyDeleteMy most sincere condolences. I know you're going through a difficult time.
Excuse me again.
Peace =)
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteis it possible that some comments got lost?? I wrote shortly after you posted, but my comment is not here... and I see that the 1st comment displayed appears to be written 3 hours after your post, I am sure some people wrote before, just like me...
Anyway I'll write you again (it was quite a long post), till then I send you all my love and please, don't feel guilty, because Kulan felt your love and she's still loving you... =)
Hugs,
Elisa
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your cat Kulan ! It's not easy to lose these small courtship, I know something about it. Do not feel guilty of not having been able to return you to the veterinarian's. She knows that you love her and it's the most important. Your little Kulan will always be with you, in your heart.
Kisses Anette and thoughts for you and your family
Priscilla
I'm really sorry Anette =(
ReplyDeleteR.I.P Kulan
Hugs to you... and be strong
That was really sad to hear. I'm so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel, I've gone through the same thing several times. And it's always painful. At least you have Gremlins. Hope that she stays healthy for a long time! Lots of hugs to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHey Anette
ReplyDeleteIm sorry to read about your loss :(
But, dont feel any kind of guilt, ok? cause its wrong. You are not guilty of anything.
You are such a wonderfull person, we all Love you! and of course we all with you in this hard time! Dont forget, YOU NEVER WALK ALONE!
WE LOVE YOU!
my thoughts to Kulan, to you (LUV YA) and your Family.
The biggest Hug, biggest Kiss and all the best in the World TO YOU
LOVE AND RESPECT
Yours Chris
Note: If you feel like, listen to that song. Its a very positive one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdMKvXBnN8
I'm sorry. It feels so bad to say "whatever" in these situations... only you know how much she means for you, only you can feel the pain and we, people who cared about you... what can we do for you?
ReplyDeleteI think that in Death, there's no words, no signs, there is nothing can bring you up, only time and faith and hope. So I just want you to know that we are here, even if we can't say nothing about it or even our words don't give you the strenght back, but it's the only think I can do, at least.
I feel so sorry Anette, and I can't say anything... that's the worst thing for me...
*Hope Is Not The End So Never Lose The Faith* - Mark Jansen
Hugs and Love
Nelu
That's really, really sad.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about you!
But it was the best decision!
She will be ok and now she can be without any pain!
Anyways its a very sad new :(
Hope you're ok!
We are with you!
I think I can't say something else about this :/
These things are very hard but the life is like this: hard and full of emotions!
Rest in peace, beautiful Kulan!
And all my support for you, my dear Anette
Hi Anette, i'm sorry for Kulan! I know how you feel... i was in the your same situation 2 years ago. Be strong, you know that kulan will always be with you! Hugs
ReplyDeleteWhen I'm sad I just listen to Nightwish.
ReplyDeleteEver Dream, The poet and the pendulum, Escapist, Higher than Hope, Ocean Soul, Dead Boy's Poem, Swanheart and many others are my comfort in moments like this!
Don't know if this could help you, but I wish that.
Sorry for the double post
Dear Anette (my previous comment seems to have gotten lost),
ReplyDeleteJust as I said before, I'm really sorry about what happened. I'm a cat and animal lover, and they're my life. I had two cats before, now one of them is under good care of my grandmother. I still keep one and I love them both dearly, they're my babies and their love and affection is so genuine...
Don't feel guilty, of course this is not an easy decision at all, but cats can't express what they feel, can't say what hurts, etc., and when they're this sick they become this dependant on us...and you gave her the key to let her go from her pain, knowing you'd feel guilty and all. It's a beautiful sacrifice, and you know she had a good life and enjoyed with you and your other cats.
All my best regards and strengt for this so sad moment... =*
~Sakura
Hej Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm writing again to apologize, now I see no comments got lost, they're just being posted bit by bit as they're sooo many =)
I hope that reading them is warming your heart and helping you in this sad moment.
Be sure that Kulan is really grateful and feel blessed for having you as her mum! The love between the two of you will give you strength forever! =)
Love and hugs,
Elisa
hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI know how there's hard when our cat dead, last year, i must to do the same choice like you...i agree with you, that's a really difficult choice...
i think of you in this difficul moment!
kiss
line
Oh i'm very very sad and sorry for you dear Anette :'( but don't you feel guilty i'm sure you did your best.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs and kisses for you and your family
Allison from France <<<3
ooh i came back home right now and i didnt know!! I really didnt expect this :(
ReplyDeleteMy condolences Anette, but joy too on the other side because Kulan is in Heaven now ;=) believe
I've had myself a very similar experience with my previous dog - it was my best friend.
They now are together I'm sure ;=)
Now please take care of yourself and sing for her on your solo experience....
Kulan facebook group is up ;=)
Hugs and Hugs, Poochie
anetteolzoncentral.com
Oh, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear kitty, Anette. :(
ReplyDeleteI lost my cat recently and I know just what you're going through, I had him for nearly 18 years!
Kulan is happy now, and she's still with you in spirit. <3
Love and condolences to you.
Mel
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. I too have lost a pet and recently an aunt of mine had to put her dog to sleep too because he was in too much pain so don't be too hard on yourself because you did the right thing.
Lots of love, strength and a big hug,
Gino
Anette i've thinked to send this song. It's for your you and Kulan. I hope you will enjoy it! Bug hugs
ReplyDeleteOh...it's bad :( I'm really sad too, I love cats and I have cat too...and I love her as my child :( ... so, you're not alone ;) Good night and I send you really big hug ;) Good night and sleep well Nettie :) Ifinka <3
ReplyDeleteOh Anette, i'm sorry
ReplyDeleteDon't be sad she's resting ...
Be sure Kulan is fine now and will be playing in cat's heaven..
I am so, so very sorry to hear about Kulan. I know how very painful it is to have to say goodbye to a beloved pet. But know that you did the right thing to keep her from suffering anymore.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and sympathy,
Brieanna
I'm so sorry to hear about Kulan. I myself have a few cats and dogs, and I know what it's like to have to put one to sleep or have one pass away. I know soon we are going to have to put one of my dogs to sleep because he is blind and has a lot of internal problems. I just wanted to tell you I am praying for you, because I know how terrible it feels to lose a pet
ReplyDeleteAnette.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry about your cat. That is so sad, but you made the right decision. He is in no more pain, and you will be together again one day. Må han vila i frid.
Dearest Anette,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, prayers and love are with you and your family, and Kulan will always be there with you in your heart. Take care of yourself, and know that there are so many people who love you and are thinking of you during this difficult time.
Big, big hugs,
Erica
Oh, Anette, I'm so sorry. I was hoping to see some good news about your beautiful cat. :(
ReplyDeleteKulan was part of your family, and she will always be with you. I see someone else has already posted the Rainbow Bridge story, which has given so many people comfort. I am sure Kulan will be waiting for you there.
Love never dies. Hang in there.
Oh no ;___;
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sorry for what happened. It should not have ended that way!
She'll be in our hearts.
Jag är så ledsen för din skull. Really and truly sorry. Hoppas att ni orkar kämpa vidare ändå, och kan minnas henne med glädje.
ReplyDeleteI am awfully sorry, Anette *hugs tight* Things like that shouldn't happen :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for you. That's make me cry, I can imagine your pain and your feelings. You are in my thoughts .
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she feels much better in heaven, she didn't deserve to suffer.
I know that all our words can't change anything but I hope it's help you a little to stay strong for her.
Rest in peace Kulan
Love ...
I am incredibly sorry for you and your son. I know what it is like to have to put a loved pet to sleep. I had to do the same to one of my dogs three years ago. He had cancer throughout his body and there was nothing we could do to help him, other than end his pain. You can't feel guilty, it was a hard decision to make but it was the right one. If nothing could be done for Kulan, then at least the its suffering could end.
ReplyDeleteWe are all here for you, be strong, and lots of hugs.
jeriksson
I'm so sorry to hear that Kulan has passed away. I have lost cats before too and it is very painful to carry on without them. I hope you can feel better soon and remember the happiness she gave you.
ReplyDeletex
Unfortunatly, we all die and I think you made the right decision for her. You did not think about the fact that you were gonna let her go, instead you thought about what was the best for this cat. I'm sure she had a life full of love and happiness :')
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and Kulan <3
Oh and btw Anette, listen to "Angel" by The Corrs...I don't know if you like them but I love them so much! And this song is awesome...I think they wrote this song when they lost her mother but is really positive :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OCYa9qNiKw
Let me know if you liked it ;)
All the love in the world <33
Maria.
I'm so, so sorry. I lost my bunny earlier this year, he was thirteen years old. I didn't end up having to make the decision that you did, but eventually I would have had to because his quality of life was so bad. He couldn't eat by himself, he couldn't bathe himself, he was miserable. It may be cold comfort, but at least you can take consolation in the thought that your Kulan isn't in pain anymore.
ReplyDeleteit was the right thing to do..i would have done the same...you see, my cat die in my arms, before that he went through alot of pain, i wish my family could have the economical resources to help him, but well that's just live. Best wishes for your son and you of course
ReplyDeleteoh nettie...im crying right now after reading your post...i probably just dont understand the feeling..but..if it helps Nettan..-not as your complete fan -just as a person- I really really REALLY support you with all my heart. if i could just sit there and hug you ..i would stay with you for hours..i feel so sorry for you..really , from my heart..your one of my reasons to live with nightwish <3 I support you completly and send you lot of warmth through my heart.
ReplyDeletelove you the most Nettan dont forget it ..you have your loyal fan here who supports you forever <3 you have great mights Anette, your extremly powerful even if you dont know it yet.
thousand and milliions of hugs for you dear <3
Tami.
I'm so sorry anette ,kulan will stay in your heart and in our heart two
ReplyDeletebig hug for your son and for you
it's incredible , my tears falls but i smile ,
my smile is for you
kisses
I know how you feel and I feel very sad for you, i've been through this my self with my dong and my two cats in one month. :( When that happened to my pets I just thought of there freedom to do anything they want now, there free of pain and discomfort, free to do the things they love. Hope your coping okay and your son.
ReplyDeletexx