Sunday, 23 August 2009

Some photos I found in my computer;=)

I found some photos from along the whole world tour in my computer so I will share them with you now and then..first some from the first Europe tour with my favourite boys, Pain;

Here is our guitar tech and my "helper" on stage, Antti;=)


The great and lovely Pain boys;=)

Pain boys and the toilet seat we signed and tried to sell as merchandise;=)

Me and our lovely and beautiful merchandise girl, Erin;=)

64 comments:

  1. wow, the pics are great!! :) i loved your black hair, but your current is also great.
    enjoy the day. :)
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photos are really nice!!

    You are the best singer on earth, Anette
    I love you

    Lots of love
    from your big fan
    Bianca

    (Sorry for my english. I am German)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nettie! You have nice pictures!
    I have to say that you look good with black hear but the blonde make you look so fresh and nice! ;-)

    Hope you have a lovely day! :-)

    Lots of hugs
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are SO lovely, might be my all-time fave pics that you posted on the blog! The pics with the boys from Pain are pure ownage and I love how happy and glowing those with you and Antti/Erin look.
    Tour-pics are the best of them all I think. If you ever happen to find some more, please share them. :)
    Thanks and have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those pics, Nettan, it definitely made me smile. ;=) It think the first and the third ones are the best. You look really cool and happy in the first pic and in the third one the Pain guys look so crazy and funny ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures! I love the ones with the PAIN guys! xD They rock! :D
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  7. And haha, forgot to mention that Peter is the ultimate fun and craziness when it comes to photos, one's just gotta love him!
    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fab pictures Nettan.

    Great to look back on the 2 years. Made me look back at the pictures I took year gone March, and how different you looked :)

    Take care hunny

    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair in these pictures. will you ever be brunette .. again?
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej Anette =)
    Lovely pictures <3

    XxX
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anette :)

    Thank you so much for sharing those great pics :) God! Peter looks pretty wasted at the second one O.O

    Ah! wonderful new merchandise :):):):):):)
    Great *cant stop laughing*

    Do you mind if i say, i really really like those 2 pics with you. especially the last one. Your smile is just WOW beautiful :) Thank you very much this pic made my day.

    Have a great time
    keep smiling :)

    Biig huuugs ;)
    Love and Respect
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pics, Anette :)

    Love the Les Paul you have there, very, very sexy :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Nettie !
    such nice photos :-)
    your a very beautiful woman!
    love that photo with your guitar..
    Anette rocks!! ;-)

    Hug
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! You look soooo beautiful!!!
    Wonderful!
    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  15. First pic is really cute! You look like a rock star! :D
    Ooh I miss you and guys in band. Long time from last gig I've seen you. Only about month, and we'll see again! :) I hope you have something special to Hartwall Arena. Something suprising!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow lovely photos! You look amazing as usual ... and the Pain boys are funny ;).
    Oh that's Erin! I think I spoke to her after the concert in Portugal =).

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, I really liked the photos ;D
    Erin is really pretty and the Pain boys are funny x)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pics, Anette! You look really good with a guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Anette!

    LOVELY PHOTOS!!

    I love your hair in these photos :) Are you going to colour it again? (that doesn't mean that I don't like your hair like it is now, I'm just interested^^) ..and sorry for my English :D

    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anette

    Very great Photos!! I love Pain^^

    love

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love them too , why they don't play with you in the hartwall arenaaaa , i'm really sad . bisou anette

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thx for the pics! I must tell you this: You both look good with blond and black hair, that's quite unusual I guess! :)
    I don't think I will look good with blond hair ;)

    Hug
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these pictures and as your usual
    you look beautiful. That toilet
    seat one and the one with you holding a
    mint box made me laugh.
    Thank you for sharing them with us.

    By the way, how is your guitar playing going???
    Maybe we'll hear you play someday! ;=)

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are so nice photos! Thank you for sharing them.
    The third one is so funny, especially the description, hahaha :)

    Hags,
    Fábio

    Not all the boys have dog breath! Eh, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow your black hair ;=)
    Anette + guitar, i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pictures <3 And the sad thing is lol I'd buy that toilet seat xP

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww, the photos are beautiful, and the toilet seat, just genius xd
    it's strange to see you with the black hair again, though it suited you, i've gotten used to the blonde ;p
    Hope to see you soon in Holland again!!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anette !
    The pictures is really nice !
    You are so cute and beautiful and Pain's boys are really funny

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Darling!
    Good afternoon to you, here in Brazil is still morning I woke up now (laziness is little rsrs), I have to wish you a great day and a great week, loved the photos with the kids of Pain are all wonderful, and you're beautiful as always!
    Adore
    Kisses and hugs
    Eduarda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello again, I know you do not pass your email to anyone but I'd like to spend a beautiful message that I did for you, but if you can not pass me your e-mail okay,
    kisses
    Eduarda
    pesquisar

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pain boys are so much fun. XD They are so crazy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the pics, anette!! They're really great!!!

    I love your black hair! LOL but I think blond it's great too... Actually I think you're so beautiful you would look good even if you were bald LOL

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I miss your black hair!! It was awesome!!! but blond is also great :DD
    Nice photos!! Pain's guys are so nice!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  34. hehehe cool photo's. The first was very fun, you seemed to be enjoying themselves enough (Maybe the next album, because you are taking guitar lessons, you really can play guitar , huh ;-]). Thanks for clarifying the doubts over the bed of nails. I thought it was a bed of nails like we see in cartoons with nails of truth. :O =)
    Have a very very nice day.
    Peace =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great pics. I can't believe you signed a toilet seat xD. So funny. xD
    Erin is indeed beautiful. :D

    Greets,
    Dimitris (I am a boy and I do NOT have dog's breath. xD)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello Anette.

    Thank you for posting them.

    Lisa x :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha looovely pics, thanks a lot for sharing them with us :)
    and I must agree with everyone else that said you look even better now with your blond hair ^^

    and did somebody buy the toilet seat? haha
    take care sweet, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. A funny pic! Hahahaha
    Nice black hair. =P

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi!!
    Nice pics, oh and I loooove the purple blouse you're using on the first and last pic!!

    Have a nice evening! =)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love that mint container, the wording on it is funny. :D

    I actually miss the strawberry blonde hair you had for a while last summer. I loved that, it was a nice spot between the blonde and the dark and it looked perfect. :) The black hair was cool too though but it's actually strange to see you with it like that now because I am so used to the blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hiya Anette!

    Thank you for the picture! The 2nd one is just hilarious! Where can we buy the toilet seat btw? XD You look pretty!

    I have something for laughs too!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFJNnn7iRU

    Have a lovely evening!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would so buy the toilet seat if I knew it hadnt been used

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely pictures,Nettan;)Brings beautiful memories.It's just a month since I've seen both Nightwish and Pain at Sibiu,and I remember how excited I was,and I can't wait for the next tour!
    The 3rd picture is so funny!Has someone bought that toilet seat?*laughs*
    You looked really great with black hair,but you also look gorgeus with red and blonde :)

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Anette!
    I love this photos!!!Really interesting and nice photos!:)
    I have a sleeping problems too!:S It's not good!
    Have a good night!:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Ho, I love pictures ! Very very nice =)
    I saw you when your hair was black, it was in luxembourg, beautiful show ! And I saw you when your hair was blond in Brussels !

    Love You Netti !

    Manon, a french fan. (Sorry for my bad english ..)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dear Anette,
    I have watched an interview with you a few days ago and you mentioned that you like Sarah Brightman a lot and sing her songs sometime. Do you have a favourite one of them? I am a huge fan of Sarah, and I thing your voice suits very well to some of the songs.
    Really wish to hear some of them :)

    I have another question, after your hugh dark passion play tour, do you have a favourite nightwish song to sing live, a one which you really enjoy by singing it every night. And is there a song you really dislike?

    All the best to you...have a nice sleep!
    Yours Avva from germany

    ReplyDelete
  47. hi!!:)
    awh..these pictures are so cute..and i thought you like to watch..a lot of rememberances..(oh i will cry..:'( )and the toileet seat..it's very funny!XDXD i want it!XD
    oh and i like your black hair..but blonde is suits you too..:D
    kissssssss
    sweetie:)
    and sleep weell:D

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Anette,

    Those pictures are very great and you look very nice. You are a really really great singer. I love your great voice.

    Have a great Time.

    Lots of hugs

    Maria

    (My English is not the best, I am German)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello Nettie :)

    ...good pics;) I like this quitar :) and you are really cool with quitar :) Learn it :D
    I miss your black hair, but I like your blond head too :)
    Good night, sleep well (I'm soo tired and I'll sleep immediately) I hope you tried your nail bed for your calm sleep:)

    Hugs, Ifinka :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Anette, great pics, as always =)

    By the way, for a high school project we have to write about our favorite musician, and my teacher said it's extra credit if we actually talk to them. So I was wondering if you'd be ok with that? Thanks in advance, and sorry to bug you if not =)

    And have a great day/night anyways! (I can never tell what time it is there, being in the U.S.)

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hello, Nettan!
    I loved these pics, especially the first one!
    You are so lovely!
    That's my first comment on your blog, so, I want to say that I really adore you, your voice is amazing! I saw you last year in Sao Paulo, and you are awesome!
    Congratulations!

    Best wishes,
    B!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Anette

    I just want to thank you, because I know there are so many things to do in one day, specially when you have kids, and you are here telling us something about your daily life, and taking time to answer our (sometimes =P) non-important questions

    I don't ask you for an E-mail or something, 'cause you are already doing so much for us and I'm very grateful

    If I am famous one day, I will try to be so considerate just as you are with your fans ;=)

    Thanks again, and keep being yourself =)

    ...
    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice pictures thank you for posting those!

    I first listened to Nightwish a few days ago and what really surprised me is how beautiful your voice is. Keep up the good work Anette!

    I love you and Nightwish!

    Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm a french canadian.

    Jonathan, xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Funny idea with the toilet seat :D Although I think I wouldn´t buy it :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi Nettan,

    haha the idea of the toilet seat signed is so very fanny but if sell it for some charities .
    Why don't you try??

    Hugs,

    miriam

    ReplyDelete
  57. you are really beautiful with black hair!! please please! dont change this color! T_T

    I love you!

    Kiss&Hug

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello Anette,

    I hope you're doing well. It's still a pleasure to read your blogs even after 4 months. It's still fresh, so continue ! ;-)

    I've heard this on YouTube : a "Slow Version" of Bye Bye Beautiful made by a fan. Normally, I do not listen to those things, but, actually, this one deserves to be heard, I think ! You sound totally like a man and Marco's voice is... Diabolic ! It's really fun (perhaps listening it until the end will be a bit boring, I agree...) ! But the instrumental part sounds good, I think ! So, if you have the time, may be it will make you laugh a little in those rainy days... Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMa2oc5AKE .

    By the way, I wanted to add that your performance at the Suomi Safari was a veeeeeery very good one ! For a first time with those two songs, it sounds very very well ! I loved it ! You did really felt emotional on Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijian ! And "bravo" for the "gospel-vibes" in the end of Meadows of Heaven, it was amazing !

    So... Waiting for pics and news from you. Have a good summer end !

    Bye bye beautiful ! ;-)

    Karim, from France.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi Anette)) YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
    And..Anette..thank you for your voice!!!!!! In my town in Russia many many people like your songs, and your voice..I'm too))))) I sing your songs,when I take part in fests)))))))Hihi)))(and Evanescence's song..sometimes))))))!!!!! you are fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Peter always has funny faces when he's drunk ! =p

    ReplyDelete