Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Thanks...

...so incredibly much to all of you sending Kulan your thoughts today... all the comments and words touched my heart so much and I feel blessed to have such wonderful warming and caring ones around me... Thanks!

This one touched me so much and sent me comfort tonight. Thanks Katrin, it helps me a lot to read this...

PETS PLEA

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep
Then you must do what must be done
For this, the last battle, can't be won.
You will be sad - I understand
Don't let your grief then stay your hand
For this day, more than all the rest
Your love and friendship stand the test.
We've had so many happy years
What is to come can hold no fears
You'd not want me to suffer, so
When the time comes, please let me go.
I know in time you too will see
It is a kindness you do to me
Although my tail, it's last has waved
From pain and suffering I've been saved.
Don't grieve that it should be you
Who has decided this thing to do
We've been so close, we two these years
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

91 comments:

  1. Jag beklagar djupt:( Känner verkligen med dig.

    All the good ones die young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we all please for one thing, one small thing - give your family and your fans SMILE, please. Only one your smile can be remuneration for our care about you. Can you? One smile, please - do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anette

    Its our duty to be there for you if you feel sad! Simple as that: You touch us with your voice and your presents as the person you are. You are there for us, and we are there for you! 4 ever.

    We Love you!
    Dont give up on yourself, cause the world is a much better and more beautiful with you

    Once again my Thouhts to Kulan, To YOU :) and your familiy, Much more LPLH (Love, Power, Luck, Happiness) to you.

    With all
    LOVE and RESPECT
    yours Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many people supporting you, and many thoughts are with you.

    Have a good nights sleep, best wishes,

    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello again mi dear anette.
    Im so sad for you and kulan.
    i wish you´re good, I know that its a hard moment of your life but you must go on.
    I wish tomorrow you will feel a little bit better, and another day another little bit better, until you´ll be completly good.
    all your fans are with you today anette, remember that, all the people who loves you is here to whatever you need. thanks for sharing your feelings and troughts with us, we are here to you, to take a little smile from your face, best wishes for you, we love you so much, sorry about my english, i know its too bad, but I hope you understand. lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very nice!
    I wrote some words for you in the last entry.
    It's a very good thing that you can share your feelings! It's a way to be better ;)
    My best wishes for you and your beloved ones.
    And one more time: Rest in peace Kulan!
    I know you love her but she knew it and she will remember you forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really touching =(
    I am soooo sad for Kulan :(

    Take care Nettie
    Good night , you need a rest

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nettan... I feel very sorry for you. It was a hard decision, but probably it was the right thing to do. Don't be sad, Kulan is much better than yesterday... now she doesn't have any pain.
    Be strong! =)
    Jonas/Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful words, Very beautiful. I hope the bottom of my soul that you overcome this difficult moment. Sorry for any misunderstanding on my first comment in previous post. I really had no intention to offend. I hope you forgive me. It is difficult to write with a translator, sometimes leaves a completely different direction than what I really wanted to write.

    Have a good nigh and my condolence for kullan.
    Peace =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She was lucky to have someone like you to care for her.
    Lot of hugs and lot of strength to you in this difficult time,
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, I'm so sorry.. Half way through the poem I couldn't read anymore, my eyes were filled with tears. I know really well how it is to lose someone, and it's special with pets.. they say no hurting words and they think no hurting thoughts towards us. They love people no matter what..

    as I said, I am very sorry for you and your family and of course little Kulan.. :(

    Good Night:)

    Lots of love <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi (once again)
    I don't know if my last comment has been send correctly... so I writte you one more time.
    Just the same as the last one... Big hugs, and NEVER LOSE THE FAITH.

    Kisses
    Nelu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww that is really nice. Nettie, i hope you are feeling better now. I would give you a huge hug but unfortunately im pretty far from you. Please don't be sad. Kulan is ok now. She is in a really nice place.

    Much love, Ruxy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear Anette!
    I´m really sorry for this! "/
    I love pets, and it´s terrible when this things happens, but she won´t suffer anymore!
    One of my little dog was sick, today he´s okay... but now, he only walks with 3 legs. The 4th doesn´t work anymore! "/ It´s a pity but unfortunately, there are things that we can´t change.
    I hope you be okay!
    Many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im so sorry to hear about Kulan. =( After reading all these sweet comments I dont think theres more for me to add than my condolence..

    Anette thank you as well for sharing bits of your life with your fans. You lighten up our lives with music, so I think I can speak behalf of us all and say that it feels good to give something back to you and see that you are touched by it.
    *Big hugs in your time of grief, take care!
    ps: Beautiful poem Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Pets Plea is beautiful and very touching. Made me very teary right now..

    Have a calm and peaceful night Anette.. Please try not to let bad things overcome You. You will get through this, I'm sure Kulan knows that just like all of us do.

    I put You close to my heart and send thousands of hugs. <3

    Oceans of love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anette this song it's for you and Kulan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AscPOozwYA8 I hope you enjoy it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. That poem is indeed beautiful...
    support can come out of the most unexpected places.
    I hope you can rest a bit.
    BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so...beautiful...Really...
    I love the poems this is fantastic, sad, but I really like this...
    So, I wish you good night and better mood in next days;)

    Sleep well and hugs Nettie :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Anette
    Oh.. what a beautiful poem from Katrin.

    It's very hard i know but i hope you overcome it. Remember she's fine and happy now.
    Peace n Hugs

    Cáimi (MG) Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey :-)
    Couldn't sleep so I tought :Lets see if Anette posted something ^^
    It's a good feeling knowing our comments comfort you! What Katrin said is really beautiful! To you Katrin: you have a gift to write poetry!

    Nettie I wish you a very good night sleep
    and know that everyone here is always gonna be there for you!!
    We love you !!

    Sleep well XxX
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry to hear about kitty =[

    Things will look up mate!
    I had to get rid of a cat and a dog when I moved and I still miss them to this day because I grew up with them my whole life.

    So I feel your pain!
    Ich liebe dich

    -Alexxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow
    i almost cry when i saw your last entry, i know what it means to lose a pet you love... i cried for almost 2 days when my previous dog died =( they really become an important part of the family and its really a pity to lose them that way! if they were gone naturally, that would be beautiful!

    anyway, i hope this doesn't get u in a bad or very sad mood for tomorrow, we fans are really looking forward to your solo performance and i think this is a reminder from us all:

    'No matter what bad things happen to you, remember that when you go on stage you are the most powerful and happy person on Earth, that you have all our support up there, no matter how sad you are you must be happy and well because we all have good felings towards you. When you go up there, forget everything, remember only that there are millions of people who care for you and will never want to see you cruble down".

    With love,
    Maxu.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Anette,

    When you wrote about giving us a report about Kulan earlier today, I certainly did not expect to read this. It is very sad and I am really sorry for you, your son, your ex-husband, your other cat and of course all the other people who also cared about Kulan and loved her. Cry as much as you would like to, as long as you would like to, wherever you would like to. But do not feel guilty for what happened, because it is not your fault. It is very hard to make the decision to end someone else's life without knowing what the one you decide it for wants herself, but you have done the right thing. The fact that she ate something herself yesterday, could have been an upsurge. It is her destiny, you have directed her towards it throughout her life, but it had to end here. She is, as you wrote, needed elsewhere. If you had decided to keep on trying, she would have died only a few hours later and perhaps a terrible way. Sure, you will not be able to think of it that way right now, but you will in time.

    Also, be prepared to meet people who will think of it very easily and can really hurt your feelings, by saying things like: "Well, everyone will sooner or later die," when you are explaining your tears or swollen red eyes from crying. Some might even laugh, but do not pay attention to it. They probably do not have any pets or simply do not really know what "love" and "care" is. Hopefully you have many people around you who will be a great support for you. And please, when you get home, pamper your other cat a little bit extra, because he or she knows and feels what has happened and will very likely be upset too.

    One more thing. I hope that the "we will for sure meet soon again," sentence was meant to be read like "see you in about 60 to 70 human years." People around you need you, you need yourself, life needs you and Kulan wants you to stay on earth until God tells you otherwise.

    Try to keep taking good care of yourself and let time do the rest for you.

    Dear Kulan, may you rest in peace and be with the other ones you love and care about.

    Yours,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anette! I'm so sorry about your kitty! :( I remember my cat when I was a child... I had to put her to sleep. Poor cats, they're such noble creatures. I hope you stay strong and remember that you have a friend looking down at you from the sky, or wherever it is our loved ones go! ^__^

    xx Marz

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's a beautiful poetry Anette.
    I know how you feel and I am close to you with thoughts and prayers.
    A bih hug to you and your son. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anette

    Kulan is not suffering now, I'm sure of it =)
    And don't feel sad about her, she will be with you meanwhile you remember her =)

    Take care!
    ...
    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anette, I'm so sorry about Kulan. She is in kitty heaven with my two kittens who passed away, Oscar and Bellah.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That poem is beautiful. I'm glad it makes you feel better, because i know how terrible you must be feeling right now

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm sorry if I never wrote here.. I was away.. This was a terrible news :(
    I cried for you, since I know too well that feeling..
    You had a great time together, and this is the only thing that should really matter.
    Always try to smile to send away the clouds..

    ReplyDelete
  31. That was really, really sweet.

    I'm glad that I could give you SOME comfort, and I hope that YOU are doing ok, Anette.

    Yes, my heart goes to Kulan, even though I didn't know her, I'm glad she's no longer hurting, even if that means you, and the ones that knew her best are saddened by her loss.

    Hugs to you in your time of need.
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  32. You're welcome, and we do it
    because we really do care about you
    and I don't think any of us
    want to see you in any pain,
    because it hurts us too.
    I hope that you feel better about
    everything soon...kisses, hugs,
    and angels to you and your family!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my!
    Again, have no clue what to say, I suck on this things.

    Katrin said it all with the poem, now Kulan's resting in a beautiful place, wish her much peace.

    I just wanted to give you a hug and say that's okay, Anette. I don't know, but when it comes to my idols, the ones I really admire and stuff, is almost like they're my friends or something, I always feel for you :)

    Anyway, feel huged and move on, keep the nicest memories of her.

    Kisses, Mônica.

    ReplyDelete
  34. :(((( I'm really sorry!! That was a very hard decision, but it's life :( Those little pets become in one of the most important things in life, as part of the family!
    Get strong Anette!
    Have a peaceful day

    ReplyDelete
  35. That's very beautiful and heartfelt...

    ...I truly am sorry for you Nettan...really...the day I found out my cat, Tom, was gone was really, really hard...I can't imagine how difficult it would have been for you but yes, you did the right thing. No living thing should be made to suffer just so they can live that little bit longer. It seems cruel, so in my opinion, you did the right thing. I'm sorry that you have to feel guilt and pain for this but you gave Kulan a wonderful, loving, fulfilled life and continued to keep doing so until the end of her days. You are an angel, even if you don't know it. I'm sure Kulan thought so too. <3 We love you and send our hugs and kisses your way

    ReplyDelete
  36. That's so sad, and I'm so sorry =(

    That Pet's Plea was really nice though; I read and started crying when I thought about my dog that passed away a couple months ago. Sadly, we weren't here when it happened, so I know how you feel.

    I hope you get to feeling better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  37. So sorry about your cat, I know it won't comfort you as much as I wish it could reliave you from your pain, but, think in the best way: It lived so much for a pet and you spent 11 years by its side, and now she is apart from any suffering and someday you'll meet it again.

    Sorry for being useless this time, but we're here hoping you can relieve this pain.

    I know how much it hurts, and you have us, and when you have people to love and who loves you everything gets easier!

    Lots of hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anette, I´m sincerely sorry for Kulan, I didn´t know until now that I turned on the computer but I was expecting news when I came home.

    I can honestly tell you as I told you the other day, that I myself have my 2 beautiful dogs, whom I would like to show you but I don´t know how....xD...I´ll figure out a way. But the thing is...they´re also my 2 babies...and we love them as such, if the slightest thing happens, we all get worried, sad and do everything we can to make them feel better.

    So I think I know what you feel. I´ve thought about it myself, how sad it will be when our oldest baby leaves us..and as he´s nearly 12 years old, we imagine that day is coming closer. Like that pets plea you posted, which by the way made me cry...I also think that it is a million times worth spending those happy years with these marvelous beings, that even if we know that day will come, we must not hesitate in letting them go as a "thank you" for all those happy years, by not making them suffer. So I also think you couldn´t have made a better choice, even if it was a hard one.

    My thoughts and best wishes are with you and Kulan, up there in cat´s heaven =D

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh dear... we love you, Anette! don't cry, please :-*

    ReplyDelete
  40. You are welcome dear Nettan, I keep this poem with me all of the time because my cat Nellie is very ill, too, and I will need to face the same decision soon as well. I am glad you found comfort in it because I do, too.

    I wish you a wonderful day today with lots of sunshine and love. I will think of you and your solo, I know you will be smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello there,

    That's a really nice poem, Anette. :) Very touching.^^
    Kulan is for sure okay right now, and relieved from all her pain. :)

    Hope you are doing good.
    Dimitris

    ReplyDelete
  42. Good Morning,Anette

    I'm happy our thoughts made you feel better.And I guess Kulan is in a better place now,than when she died.May she rest in piece!
    That poem really touched my heart!It really hepls for the ones who had lost pets,including me so it's really hepful!

    Lots Of Love,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, Anette... I guess it's early in... well, wherever U r... But here's middle of the night. A friend told me about your pet...
    I'm sorry for Kulan. Thanks 2 U, I guess she was a jewel.
    I learnt once that humans don't die until they're forgotten. But animals also count. Cheer up, at least now she'll take care of U and your family... Well... those words sounds a little weird, but I guess I made my point.
    She's tranquil now. And she's with U...
    Take care... Hughes from Mexico.
    ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm so sorry to see that she passed away.
    But for sure she's in a better place.
    I know how it's like to loose a pet friend, my dog passed away two years ago and he lived 17 years with me.
    She's in my thoughts! Hope you are well!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anette courage! I am with you. And I understand your sadness and your pain. It breaks my heart = (
    The text is really beautiful. It must be good for you comfort.
    I Love You!

    Manon, a French fan who has difficulty with English ..

    ReplyDelete
  46. Katrin, it's beautiful what you wrote. I don't know if you're native english-speaker, but it's not easy to write a poem, whether you speak the language or not.

    Good luck dear Anette.


    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  47. Have a good time with Suomi Safari, I know it's hard, but I think your kitty is fine where she is.


    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  48. Those are very nice words :). I hope Kulan is in a better place. where she can run and chase mice and have all the food and friends and love she wants and i'm sure she'll never forget you ^_^

    *Hugs and Bunnies*
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Katrin is a great poet !

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hej Anette,
    how are you feeling today? I hope you are finding some strength and healing in this sad moment. I think of you a lot and send you lots of energy and love! =)
    I wish you a great solo concert, I am sure you'll be amazing, you always are. Kulan will hear your voice, and you will hear her voice in your heart. The love between the two of you goes forever on... =)
    Hugs,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello Anette
    Such a beautiful poem...
    I think it is very true. Kulan is fine now and she is not angry about you at all. And as I used to tell my grandma when her daughter, my aunt, died - Kulan is still here, among us, just her body is not. Her soul is there with you, Anette.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi my dear
    I hope you feel better

    very beautiful poeme

    Love

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  53. ^ thats lovely and if I had heard that when i went through this it would have deffinatly helped

    hugs , Amy

    ReplyDelete
  54. So moving and lovely, it made me cry. I'm glad those words give you comfort, Anette. They are comforting words for anyone who has lost a beloved pet.

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  55. hello anette.
    I wish today you feel better
    I write a little text for Kulan and made a photo too for her, I dont know If you´ll like it but Its my little goodbye to her. If you want to read the text here is the direction
    http://www.metroflog.com/jairo_8
    well, the text is in spanish, with a little write in english, but I cant write all in english becouse I cant talk it very wall, If you want the photo here is:

    http://p19.metroflog.com/pictures/358/10/2/608210358_MATUCOBTWCSLRKDJ.jpg

    I hope you like it. sorry for Kulan again, Its a very sad new, here we are your fans to send you all our best wishes and do all that we can. go anette. we love you

    ReplyDelete
  56. Katrin, those are the right words to explain it. Congratulations if you wrote it yourself, it's beautiful and I believe straight from the heart!

    Take care Anette, hope you found some comfort..
    Kulan, Rest In Peace

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hey Anette,

    I'm sorry to hear about Kulan's fate :( But at least she's not suffering anymore and the poem is wonderful.

    Wishing you all the best,
    Juliëtte

    ReplyDelete
  58. Im so sorry for you but you did the right thing without a doubt. I know that it must be really difficult but at least you have all the good memories and know that you did the right thing for her in the end. Best wishes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm really sorry for Kulan. Really. Maybe Kulan is now in better place and the death separates us only for a while (.. well I at least want to believe in it).

    I actually can't find the appropriate words to say now - this might be a really useless message then - but what I have to say is that I understand you (I have experienced the same) and I wish you all the best.

    I recall that you had two cats? Hope so the other one is going well and has a long and happy life ahead of...

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  60. this will be one unnecesary comment i supose, but it really make me think of what must be whith a human been

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm so sorry about Kulan :(
    You will always have your fans to back you up no matter what. When my 3 fishes passed away I was sad. I know, just fishes but they were amazing. I loved them. Here's a poem called Poem of Life, it's author is unknown but it's really touching:
    Life is but a stopping place,
    A pause in what's to be,
    A resting place along the road,
    to sweet eternity.
    We all have different journeys,
    Different paths along the way,
    We all were meant to learn some things,
    but never meant to stay...

    Our destination is a place,
    Far greater than we know.
    For some the journey's quicker,
    For some the journey's slow.
    And when the journey finally ends,
    We'll claim a great reward,
    And find an everlasting peace,
    Together with the lord

    This poem helped me to realize we have to live and let die. But maybe it was time for little Kulan to go :( Still, you got all this beautiful memories that will never fade.

    W/♥
    Danii

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Anette this is a important message from th official forum Nightwish:

    "Announcement


    The official Nightwish forums will undergo major restructuring at the end of August.

    The main reason for this is the fact that we do not have the necessary manpower anymore to efficiently maintain a forum of this size.

    We talked through various solutions and found out that numerous bands make their forums available only through paid memberships of official fanclubs, run by community management companies. While this is an interesting approach, we all agreed that the forum should remain free of charge. Instead we decided the forums would be best in the hands of those who create and maintain a community out of a passion, the Nightwish fanclubs.

    As a result, the three languages will be split up into individual forums.

    - The official finnish forum will be run by our finnish webmaster Jarmo.

    - The official english forum will be hosted by Nightwish World, the international website of the french Nightwish fanclub.

    - The official german forum will be hosted by Ever Dream, the german Nightwish fanclub.


    The planned due date for the switch-over is August 29th.


    When all new forums are open, this one will be set to read-only. That means you have additional time to save or print posts and threads that you want to keep. Two weeks after the switch-over day, this forum will be completely closed and you will no longer be able to access it.

    For privacy reasons, we will not export any data to any of the new forums. You will have to create a new user account, but you do not need to join the fanclub to participate in the forum. The forums will continue to be free of charge.

    We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, but we believe this is the best solution to ensure a smooth transition and to continue to have enjoyable Nightwish forums.


    Nightwish.com staff & Nightwish "

    Love and good night!

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm really sorry for Kulan
    I'm sad for you
    I'd like to buy you another, but I live in France and it's not easy to send it to you =P
    I understand your sadness and I'm with you in this hard moment !
    Big hugs to you Nettie and to Kulan
    I'm sure she's happy where she is =)

    Clémence

    ReplyDelete
  64. hi Anette!
    it's normaly to think of you in this hard moment...i said that's in her
    last articl but i said one more time...;)
    i know how difficult is this choice, and i think you do the better for Kulan!
    when our aniaml died, we can't be happy but i hope you get better now. you must to remeber Kulan in her good days and all your good moment! i just want to said you, good night, have good dream!!!!

    kiss

    line!

    ReplyDelete
  65. How sad !! :'(
    I believe that is nothing more harmfull to the soul than someone who is really close to you Dying ... Especially if its a pet, Memories will always remain in your heart and Kulan will be there in the good times and bad times. It helps me remember my old pets when im sad, for some reason it makes me happy thinking that they are in a happy place now, but fortunatly and unfortunatly we must move on with our lives, Holding on to the memories of the past.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm glad your fans have helped you through this Anette, I know exactly what you're going through. My favourite kitten from our litter, Nikki, died this morning, she was the one we were going to keep. Apparently my fiancé back home woke up for work this morning and she was lay there doing unable to move. He took her outside as she loved the sunshine, let her know she was loved, then she let off a small meow to say she loved him too and just let herself go. I wasn't there to say goodbye to her as i've got to sort visas out.
    Sorry for rambling on but I know you can relate to how I feel right now and thats a comfort to me, knowing someone can understand.
    Kassy

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hello Anette,

    Hope you are ok my dear :( xx

    Sorry my comment is so late!!

    Most of all i am very sorry for your loss of Kulan =(

    Iam sure she has left her very delicate paw marks across your heart.....maybe if you have any photos of her with her paws showing you could get them (her paws) tattood on you leg or your arm maybe?? I thought about getting my cats paws tattooed on my arm...hope you dont mind me suggesting..its just an idea :)

    I hope you get some good rest & again I am very sorry for your loss of sweet little Kulan

    All my love & hugs from myself & my cat (Moomin)

    Love

    Kelly XxX

    ReplyDelete
  68. U WERE JUST PERFECT AT THE SUOMI SAFARI.

    I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO BE THERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Congratulations by the performance in Stockholm Kulturfestival. I saw the video now on Youtube, you were magnificent. I had never listened you sing in Swedish before, is a beautiful language. Sure you will post something tomorrow (here in Brazil is 9:31 PM) talking about the festival. I am Eager to read =)
    Sleep well, hope you are having sweet dreams now.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hello

    A very Beautiful poem Katrin..

    Anette

    I wanted to see you well, once Kulan is in peace.. and I think, may have had a very happy life beside you

    I agree with Micheal: the best gift you can give us is your smile (and your voice, of course heh)

    it may be demanding to read all this coments, isn't it? hah.. but it shows how much we LOVE you and we CARE about you...

    we are all with you, you know it, and we wish you stay well = )

    Ah, where can I find some video of Suomi Safari???

    S2 *KISSES TO YOU AND YOUR SON* S2

    have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anette, i've just seen the videos from Suomi Safari , today is my birthday august 13th and it was the best gift someone cold give me!! Thank you VERY much, we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anette, would you, please wish me happy birthday? i'd love to see that I entered in contact with you some way! :D Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  73. so sad to read about this!

    as a pets lover i feel deeply sorry...

    it makes think about my little dog, i left behind when i change from house to a flat..

    big hugs and kisses from chile

    ReplyDelete
  74. As much as I would have loved to have written that poem, I did not. The author is unfortunately unknown but I will not take credit for these lovely words. Thanks anyway for those thinking I would be a great poet =)

    Anette, I wish you a lovely Friday today!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi Anette, I'm so sorry for you! :( It's so terrible to say goodbye to your friend... but Kulan is happy now.

    - Anyway, thank you so much for two wonderful songs yesterday!! You made me forget about the weather for a minute. :) I was sure you're going to sing Meadows Of Heaven, but Kuolema was such a big surprise. You looked and sounded PERFECT! Thank you!

    I had to film it, of course, though my camera doesn't like water at all...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzA43L3M3I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtixL0dD28g

    ReplyDelete
  76. always here for you
    for the better and for the worst
    hugs and take care

    ReplyDelete
  77. I do a little thing for you on my blog ,
    big hugs anette

    ReplyDelete
  78. I´m pretty sorry for my bad english...

    I understand you :( I was very sad when I saw this!Poor Anette.. Yesterday I came home and my parent said me: Your unce died today! I was sooo much sad :( He was very ill and I think that it is better for him ;) And for Kulan too. Remember, she is fine in the cat heaven now :)

    Be strong Nettie, we love you so much!


    Hugs, Iines <3

    ReplyDelete
  79. Dearest Anette,
    I have just seen your performance at Suomi Safari on YouTube, oh my goodness you are just wonderful!
    I think you did such a fantastic job with both songs (although I did miss Empuu's guitar solo in Meadows!) - I think you are SO brave to perform these songs without the guys and I hope you'll ignore any of the stupid negative stuff that will come with it.
    I hope you are managing OK with the sadness of your loss, I'm so happy to see you have much lovely support on your blog.
    Love and light
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  80. Just saw some video's of you at Suomi Safari and it blew me away, I wish I was there so much!

    Can't stop listening to it on youtube though :P

    Best wishes, Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  81. We have to remember the happy and nice things about our pets.
    One of my guinea pigs died 2 years ago. She called Lucy and we really love her. We never forget when she was looking at us.

    take care

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi Anette!
    There is no post about this yet, but i MUST write it!
    I hope you'll read it.
    You were AMAZING at that Soumi Savari!!! Just AMAZING! Can't really describe it with words... You're truly talented... I wasn't there - I live in Hungary, but I've seen some good quality videos... You sing well, your voice is beautiful, your hair, your skin, your face is beautiful*,* And these words come from a girl...
    You sang Kuolema Tekee Taitelijan well, too:)
    I hope I can see you in a NW gig soon (after the new album, of course)
    Much love from
    Eva,
    Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hello!

    I think I understand you. When someone loves an animal the same way you love a human being, it's because you have a pure heart with lot of love to give! Animals give joy to human's life and lose them it's a reason enough to feel sad.

    I can't console you with these words! but I want you to feel that you're fans are with you :)!

    Take care and if you feel like crying! just do it, dont keep anything inside you.

    Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  84. ANETTE! :D
    My friend and I saw that you did both Meadows of Heaven AND Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan!!! Ohmygosh! YOU DID A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ON STUDIO FOR MEADOWS!! (not saying that the studio was bad in anyway of course!) BUT THE PERFORMANCE WAS SUPERB! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3
    KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kudos to youuu!!
    Best wishes,
    Allie and Julia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I have a doubt, the song "Kuloema Tekee Taitelijan" you sang with the orchestra is Finnish or Swedish? I thought it was the Swedish becouse song you sang in Stockholm, but when I translated the lyrics to the English Today, my translator said that the language of music was Finnish. Now I do not know what language is this music. You can tell me, please? =)
    PS: if this song is Finnish sorry for the confusion earlier, but that does not change the fact that the Swedish language is beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hey Anette, I'm very sorry for Kulan. :(
    It's never easy to let go.

    I just saw a video of you in youtube Performing Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan at Stocholms Kulturfestival. And. It was SO BEAUTIFUL that it made me cry. <3
    You'r accent is cute(and it doesn't "ruin" the performance because you sing so emotionally and touching way)!
    I really hope that Nightwish will play KTT at Hartwall Areena on September!

    I hope you'll get better soon and don't feel too sad for Kulan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  87. oh my god x[ i know how hard and how it feels to lose a pet, unfortunately i've lost so many in my life... when i was younger my dog had cancer and suffered greatly even tho my family did everything to make her better, until one day until one day we found she had died in here sleep.

    then a few yrs ago, my puppy got out and we found him w/ injuries. even through the following night he'd made himself comfortable on my bed and fell asleep, but in the morning he awoke and took his last breaths.

    and about a yr ago, my hamster was sick and i finally took him to the vet one day to find out the best thing was to put him to sleep.

    each one of these events were heartbreaking, even these little friends can take out the best of you! =[
    but these occassion have taught me how to let go, and knowing now that they're all playing in pet-heaven makes me happy =]

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm very sorry about your Kulan, I know what it's like to lose a pet that's been an important part of your life for many years... Let's hope they're in a good place now.

    I've just seen your performance at the Suomi Safari on Youtube, and it's really impressive! You sang perfectly, I'm really looking forward to your future performances, 'cause you just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Anette, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I understand how you feel about your kitty because I am the same about my pets. They are more than just animals, they are like my children. I have always had pets in my life. Unfortunatly like you I've had to make the decision to let them rest a few times. The first was with my cat Patches. Many years efore they had created a vaccine for feline leukemia he contracted it. Another was my dog Pogo. He grew to a very old age and suffered authritus, cadaracks in both eyes, and had tumors on his stomach. Needless to say we had to let them go but it was certainly not easy. I took some comfort in the fact that they were no longer suffering, but it was still very hard to deal with. Even to this day I sometimes dream about them. I currently have 4 cats, a puppy and several fish. One of my cat's in particular is about 14 years old. I know when he finally goes it will kill me. Don't get me wrong, I will be crushed if anything happens to any of my babies, but he being my oldest has been around so long I can't imagine him not being with me.

    My heart and thoughts go out to you along with lots of love in this trying and sad time.

    ((HUGS))
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  90. Thank you for the poem. It made me cry, but they were good tears.

    ReplyDelete