...and today we are going to one of the highlights during the late summer for me. Its called the big "Garden party" and it is in Sofiero. Maybe you remember that I have put some photos from there a while ago. Its an old castle and a big big park where they are famous for their garden and big outdoor concerts during the summer.
In the Garden party they show beautiful garden flowers, decorations etc and sell home made honey, apples and more... its truly a super nice event and today, we are going;=)
Yesterday, my son and his team won all the 3 games they played;=) He was so happy and I think he got 1 inch taller from it;=)
In the evening, we went to my sisters place and just had some tea, cake and talked. I love sitting with her and just talk about this and that;=)
Now, time to go! Enjoy your sunday;=)
Sunday, 30 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds wonderful, Anette. I wish I was in Sweden right now, rather than depressing London.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son and his team! I bet you're really proud of him.
Have a lovely day!
I remember :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool that your son helped his team win the games :) my congrats to him.
I just stepped out of the shower, and feel nice and relaxed, not to mention CLEAN, lol.
Hopefully, my friend comes back on MSN so that we can continue talking for a little while, he's quite a talented musician. Plays guitar and drums, but no singing :P
I got some skull-tights much like your 'bit*h' tights from Sockdreams.com... really sool site with a TON of awesome tights, and free-shipping, at least here in the US :)
Hugs and love,
Falyssa
Thanks, I'm sure you'll have a great Sunday too, so rock it!
ReplyDeleteHey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteJa, great! of course i remember those photos :)
thats perfect for a nice sunny today like today.
Your son and his team won all 3 games?
Great! thats cool :) Congrats from Munich to your 1 inch taller winner :)
Thank you very much
enjoy your day too ;)
Biiig huuugs
Love and Respect
Chris
Hope you'll have a nice day there! And especially that the weather isn't that rainy as it is here in Holland >.<
ReplyDeletexx,
Nouky
Enjoy this day you too, Anette. I'd really like to see a pair of photos about the "Garden Party" evening if you have the chance to take them. Thank you in advance and have fun in there. Lots of hugs!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son! =) It's always wonderful when your child's team wins and succeeds. It's also good that he has this kind of sport as a hobby. I mean I never played anything when I was a kid and now I'm in bad shape.
ReplyDeleteHave a very nice day! =)
Have a nice time Anette...I'm sure your Sunday will be great...
ReplyDeleteOh and congratulations to little Seth...
Greetings from Greece..Here we all love you..
BIG congrats to your son!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the Garden party.
Enjoy your Sunday too.
Wish you all the best
Love
Ena
Your son's becoming quite a football star! Look forward to him playing for Sweden in a few years!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Tom
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteHave a lot of fun and a great day. :)
Maria
Hey!! Congratulations to your son!! Did you watch all the games? You must be very proud too!!
ReplyDeleteConcerning the castle, I am so jealous of you! heheh We have a lot of parks and squares here in curitiba, but we have nothing like that.
enjoy your day, nettan!!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteThe plans you've made for today sounds like fun! I wish i could do the same, but I've worked this morning an now I have to work for school. (It never stops XD)
And I knew your son was good! I must be nice for you to see him so happy.
Enjoy your sunday!
Xxx
Jojo
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son for winning the fame with his team :D
Have a lovely Sunday and be safe <3
Love,
Karo E.
Hey Anette, I have two questions for you. Please answer them! :)
ReplyDelete1. What record label is going to publish your new CD?
2. Since you like writing music so much, do you think that Tuomas will consider some of your writing skills for the new Nightwish album, or does he already have everything conceived in his mind?
Thanks!
Dear beloved Nettie!
ReplyDeleteHowdy! How've you been lately? Things aren't too well on this side. The new forum is nice and all...but the mods are a bit, well, strict. They tried to close our pub - only place were Nightwish fans could have a drink and talk about everything. And if they close the pub, GosiaK will lose her job as forum waitress! And there's more - they banned one of the members, Nabs, within 24 hours just because she posted a lot in the Express Yourself topic! It's not her fault! She just has very... artistic personality. She needs to express herself. If she doesn't... she can go crazy! We'll try not to let them get you too, Nettie. We know that you can't do much about it, we just want to let you know that not everything is perfect now and update you on the current forum affairs.
Love and hugs,
forever yours...
Love The Symphony and GosiaK
P.S. this message is just for you so please don't publish it
Hi Anette! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son! =)
Have a great day.
Hugs <3
happy sunday Anette :)
ReplyDeletei am so happy your son won, buy him some cake from me :). i was wondering and this question can't wait for your question time because i might forget XD so who was you in your ABBA band was you Agnetha or Anni-Frid?
thank you nettie please answer ^_^
xxxxxxxx
*hugs, bunnies and cake for your son* :D
Congratulations to your son and his team :3 I was silently rooting for them :) I hope you have a lot of fun and I'm sure there are pics to come to prove it :D Love ya
ReplyDeleteNolla
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI envy you, eh eh. That place is so beautiful.
Hope you are having/had lot of fun there :)
And congratulations to your son! Also to the whole team. That's great.
Have a nice sunday, take care,
Fábio
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the garden party!
Today it's a nice easy-going day for me, listening to some music OFCOURSE ;)
And I discovered a new band when I was looking at the MetalFemaleVoices site, and they sound so cheerful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shw3lYC6DsY
And the name of the band is 'Van Canto', hehe I like it!
See (or better hear/read) ya later :)
Congratulations to your son ;=) I can imagine it's a big thing for him.
ReplyDeleteYour sunday-plan sounds great, have a nice day!
Kris
I think I remember was that time when you decided to go after it stopped raining is not it. Enjoy it your Sunday. Do not forget to take some photos for us ;-)
ReplyDeleteGlad the team of his son won the games. He must have been very happy.
Enjoy your day
All the best for you.
Hehe, just discovered that the band 'Van Canto'
ReplyDeletecovered 'Wishmaster'! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGQiGEYl4Y&feature=channel
Did you know this?
Oh, yeah I remember you showing us that!
ReplyDeleteIt's really pretty there.
I think I might be going to a fair
sometime this week, hopefully.
I went to a party last
night which was a lot of fun! :D
Bon fire, music, and a lot of random dancing!
Oh, well congrats to your son!
And have a good day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Hej Anette! Hoppas allt är bra med dig!!! Sofiero är så fint! Har varit där några gånger på hundutsällningarna med en kennel jag känner. Grattis till din son och hans lag!!! Ha det bra Mvh från Sofie
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteIt is very nice to read that you seem to have a very good bond with your sister or that, in the very least, you like (being around) her. That made me feel all warm inside. :-)
Congratulations to your son on winning all the games he and his team played! :-D Great job!
Finally, I have some time to sit down after a quite busy weekend. All right, it was not that busy, I made it that way because I decided to clean up my entire room (which really is not that big) and rearranged my clothes and spended a lot of hours doing all that and more. Also, it was my mother's birthday yesterday and we have had internet failure, so I have not been using my computer all that much. Though I see some interesting blogs on your weblog that I would like to respond to, but I will have to do that later, because tomorrow my "normal" life will start again. That means getting up early and going to school and all that stuff. *sigh* I might ask for another seven weeks off, ha ha. ;-)
Good night and have a great Monday!
Yours,
Lisa
Hi Anette, I am glad that your son is such a great Athlete.
ReplyDeleteI think you have the sweetest and most pleasant voice of any female singer that I've ever heard. Nightwish is my favorite band.
If you have time, please check out my Myspace page, the link is below. Take care and have a nice week.
Adam Conley
http://www.myspace.com/CASINOROYALE659235
hugs to you and congratulations to your son!!
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!!!