These pictures are great. I like the DPP album because the songs are very very nice. If I want to relaxe I hear this songs and your beautiful voice. It is a beautiful feeling to know that you read all the comments and i adore you that you spend so many time for it. I am a big Nightwish fan and I think you are the best singer over the world. I think you had your heart on the right place. My biggest wish is it to see Nightwish after a concert. I was on the concert in Karlsruhe and i never forget this great one. It makes me very unhappy to know that there are so many Haters. :( Sorry for my English I am from Germany but I hope you can understand it. :)
Have a nice day. Lots of Love and Hugs:)
Maria
I hope you can understand it because I am from Germany.
Oowww my God i never will forget de Dpp tour on my city...Hi anette I live in Brasília, and i see the Dpp and for me it were fantastic, i never will forget..see you singing *_*, and Tuomas *_*...it really were a dream...11.08.2008..very very especial for me, well at least for me..hahaha i broke up wiht my boy friend and i lost my cel phone..but its ok...hope see you again on brazil..you're totally cute *_*.... Do you have any pictures about the show in brasília, my city, brazil capital???
Hello, I love your little mosaics ;) especially the second one, top row (Emppu-Jukka-Emppu). How nice of you to share them with everyone, thanx ;)
Seeing how much you enjoy blogging, I’m surprised you haven’t started much earlier. That would’ve been fun :) maybe as a tool to connect with more fans at that early stage, when you were announced as the new singer or when you guys first started touring
Really, really nice photos, thanks for them, Anette :) I loved Emppu's Canon, wow! I have a small one, model A590IS. Loved the photos! Take care, Fábio
What beautiful pictures of the boys, I love you all, all are very beautiful, thank you for always sharing their experiences and their days with us, I love you too and love all the boys, kisses to all Love Eduarda
Another poem for you, because we do not even know personally I consider my friend.
To split the petrol, lend the board to recommend a disk, give a ride to the party, start gluing, walking in the mall, holding the bar.
All alternatives are correct, but that is not enough to save a friend on the left chest.
Milan Kundera, Czech writer, wrote in his latest book, "Identity", that friendship is essential for the proper functioning of memory and the integrity of self.
Call the friends of witnesses of the past and says that they are our mirror, that through them we can look. It goes further: it says that every friendship is an alliance against adversity, alliance without which humans would be unarmed against their enemies.
Honest truth. Friends recent cost to realize this alliance, not even appreciate what is being built. Friendships are not tested by time, it is unclear whether the strength to face storms or will be swept away in a downpour.
We will:
A friend does not just split the petrol.
Racha memories, crying, experience.
Racha guilt, crack secrets.
A friend just does not lend the board.
Lends the verb, lends an ear, lend time, lends warmth and jacket.
A friend does not recommend the disc.
Recommended caution is recommended for a job, recommends a country.
A friend does not ride just to party.
Takes you to the world of him, and know your stumbles.
A friend is not just glue.
Wrong with a handshake, to pass the Eve.
A friend goes not just the mall.
Walk quietly in pain, you enter in the field, out of failure on your side.
A friend does not hold the bar only.
Hold your hand, the absence, secure a confession, secure the lock, the word, hold the elevator.
One of the things I remember from the show here in Recife were the days before and after the show, the tribute we made to you, the support they gave during "MOTHER & FATHER" and the party during "Wish I had an Angel"! The gifts that you received, the joy in your eyes ... It was exciting ...
I confess that all this homage, was an apology for what happened on the show in Belo Horizonte .. To this day still do not understand why the boos that staff ... Shared ideas that were used during the show ...
We wanted you to not leave a bad impression of us, Brazilians .... We think of everything, we wanted you to leave here in Recife completely happy and satisfied that fazesse you forget what happened there in Belo Horizonte, especially since here in Recife was after the show in Belo Horizonte that was embarrassing .... We fans Recife hate .....
has a picture of yourself with Marco as those with a crown, is the same one you won here in Recife or was another show?
hope see you again on Brazil .. you're totally cute *_*.... Do you have any pictures about the show in Recife?
Now that I have a chance I want to thank you for making the song "Sleeping sun" one of my favourites! With the ex-singer I never liked that song, I felt that it was too could and stiff.. But now when you sing it with your style the song sounds much better and it has more feeling. So thank you for your singing!
haha i was at the l.a. show!!! nov 4 2007.... you guys and paradise lost rocked at the house of blues in hollywood x] best memory i will forever keep cherished in my heart!!!
Great pictures Anette. They look awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
Love
Ena
Aww those pictures are lovely. Touring looks so awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow was your spa day? :-)
Holly xxx
Haha, there's one picture particularly for Tuomas's fans =D Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehaha I love these photos! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs<3
Great photos! Thanks for sharing them, Anette.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
These pictures are great. I like the DPP album because the songs are very very nice. If I want to relaxe I hear this songs and your beautiful voice. It is a beautiful feeling to know that you read all the comments and i adore you that you spend so many time for it.
I am a big Nightwish fan and I think you are the best singer over the world. I think you had your heart on the right place. My biggest wish is it to see Nightwish after a concert.
I was on the concert in Karlsruhe and i never forget this great one. It makes me very unhappy to know that there are so many Haters. :(
Sorry for my English I am from Germany but I hope you can understand it. :)
Have a nice day.
Lots of Love and Hugs:)
Maria
I hope you can understand it because I am from Germany.
COOl =) <3
ReplyDeleteHello Anette =)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these photos with us =)
Hugs & Kisses from France =)
Oowww my God i never will forget de Dpp tour on my city...Hi anette I live in Brasília, and i see the Dpp and for me it were fantastic, i never will forget..see you singing *_*, and Tuomas *_*...it really were a dream...11.08.2008..very very especial for me, well at least for me..hahaha i broke up wiht my boy friend and i lost my cel phone..but its ok...hope see you again on brazil..you're totally cute *_*.... Do you have any pictures about the show in brasília, my city, brazil capital???
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the pics, anette!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI love your little mosaics ;) especially the second one, top row (Emppu-Jukka-Emppu). How nice of you to share them with everyone, thanx ;)
Seeing how much you enjoy blogging, I’m surprised you haven’t started much earlier. That would’ve been fun :) maybe as a tool to connect with more fans at that early stage, when you were announced as the new singer or when you guys first started touring
Anyway, enjoy your day in Stockholm, dear!
XO
Jelena
Really, really nice photos, thanks for them, Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI loved Emppu's Canon, wow! I have a small one, model A590IS.
Loved the photos!
Take care,
Fábio
aww thank you for the sweet pics >.<
ReplyDeletehugs
Cony
Thank you for the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteMarco looks really tired..
Hugs
Jaaa, cool pics :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot ;)
LOvE and ReSpeCt
ChRis
thanks for the photos!!:D in the first picture you cut a little bit:D and which type of camera have you?
ReplyDeletekiss
sweetie:)
Yey, U.S.!!! HaHa
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Can't say it enough: Love the after/before-gig-pics! Thx!
ReplyDeletethanks for the pics!
ReplyDeleteall of them are very nice especially those from the second mosaic and the Tuomas pictures:X
Great photos Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice day in Stockholm =).
Hugs
Lovely pictures Nettie !!
ReplyDeleteThanks :-D
XxX
Ann
Nice pics. ^^
ReplyDeleteHi there :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for sharing all these pics with us! :)
Have a good night, take care <3 <3
I just love the very first picture on the top right. Hehehehehe!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing Anette!
Have a great night and sweet dreams.
Night y'all!
Love,
Karo E.
Hello Darling!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures of the boys, I love you all, all are very beautiful, thank you for always sharing their experiences and their days with us, I love you too
and love all the boys, kisses to all
Love
Eduarda
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteAnother poem for you, because we do not even know personally I consider my friend.
To split the petrol, lend the board to recommend a disk, give a ride to the party, start gluing, walking in the mall, holding the bar.
All alternatives are correct, but that is not enough to save a friend on the left chest.
Milan Kundera, Czech writer, wrote in his latest book, "Identity", that friendship is essential for the proper functioning of memory and the integrity of self.
Call the friends of witnesses of the past and says that they are our mirror, that through them we can look. It goes further: it says that every friendship is an alliance against adversity, alliance without which humans would be unarmed against their enemies.
Honest truth. Friends recent cost to realize this alliance, not even appreciate what is being built. Friendships are not tested by time, it is unclear whether the strength to face storms or will be swept away in a downpour.
We will:
A friend does not just split the petrol.
Racha memories, crying, experience.
Racha guilt, crack secrets.
A friend just does not lend the board.
Lends the verb, lends an ear, lend time, lends warmth and jacket.
A friend does not recommend the disc.
Recommended caution is recommended for a job, recommends a country.
A friend does not ride just to party.
Takes you to the world of him, and know your stumbles.
A friend is not just glue.
Wrong with a handshake, to pass the Eve.
A friend goes not just the mall.
Walk quietly in pain, you enter in the field, out of failure on your side.
A friend does not hold the bar only.
Hold your hand, the absence, secure a confession, secure the lock, the word, hold the elevator.
Two dozen friends so no one has.
If you have one, amen!
Love
Eduarda
One of the things I remember from the show here in Recife were the days before and after the show, the tribute we made to you, the support they gave during "MOTHER & FATHER" and the party during "Wish I had an Angel"!
ReplyDeleteThe gifts that you received, the joy in your eyes ... It was exciting ...
I confess that all this homage, was an apology for what happened on the show in Belo Horizonte .. To this day still do not understand why the boos that staff ...
Shared ideas that were used during the show ...
We wanted you to not leave a bad impression of us, Brazilians .... We think of everything, we wanted you to leave here in Recife completely happy and satisfied that fazesse you forget what happened there in Belo Horizonte, especially since here in Recife was after the show in Belo Horizonte that was embarrassing .... We fans Recife hate .....
has a picture of yourself with Marco as those with a crown, is the same one you won here in Recife or was another show?
hope see you again on Brazil .. you're totally cute *_*.... Do you have any pictures about the show in Recife?
Kisses Kisses Kisses Kisses ^-^
Aww,those pics are lovely Anette<3
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cristina X
Hi Anette.
ReplyDeleteThank you for these.
hugs Lisa x
Anette Emppu looks really adoreable on those. Hehe Great shots hun xxx
ReplyDeleteHej på dig och hälsningar från Finland! =)
ReplyDeleteNow that I have a chance I want to thank you for making the song "Sleeping sun" one of my favourites! With the ex-singer I never liked that song, I felt that it was too could and stiff.. But now when you sing it with your style the song sounds much better and it has more feeling. So thank you for your singing!
Best wishes,
Mari
haha i was at the l.a. show!!! nov 4 2007.... you guys and paradise lost rocked at the house of blues in hollywood x] best memory i will forever keep cherished in my heart!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, interesting picture!!
ReplyDeleteMiriam xx