So, just back from the gym and I tell you, 8 days of exercising in a row takes its turn today;=) Tomorrow I am going to Stockholm for an interesting and important meeting so it will be my resting day and my body needs it now. I am soar everywhere;=)
In an hour its time for another time at the spa, this time its a facial and a muscular massage. I look so forward since I didnt sleep well this night. So I will sleep for sure;=)
Enjoy the day!
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you enjoy your spa day today:)And good luck at your meeting in Stockholm,dear Anette ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs And Kisses,
Cristina
Have a great day at the spa, you deserve ;-)
ReplyDeleteall the best for you
Peace =)
Hello Nettie Xx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Spa moment today !
you deserf it girl!
I just want to say that I think you a very nice person with her heart on the right place.. You really inspire me Anette!! Everytime I don't feel good you give me strengt to hold on :-) you will always have a spot in my heart forever!
Thanks for posting and have a good relaxing time :-)
Love
Ann
I hear the not sleeping well, I think I only slept for around 5 hours... the sound of the air-conditioner keeps waking me up and it's far too warm, even at 4:20 am to sleep with just a fan.
ReplyDeleteThankfully, we got the sattillte cable fixed yesterday, so we have tv now, which i'm soo grateful for. And I'm also working on something special for the local metallica fn chapter I'm the head of, which is looking like will come to fruition when it needs to.
Sprained my left ankle stepping into a hidden hole in the yard from either a tree-stump getting yanked out or a skunk digging for grubs and other creepy-crawlies. Hopefully it stops aching fairly soon, I HATE being sedintery, especially when I FINALLY got a set routine again.
I imagine that I'll be taking a nap before too long, then get back to writing before watching tv :)
Hugs and love,
Falyssa
Enjoy your massage today, Anette
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Bianca
Aw, a facial and muscular message ... I'm sure it will feel good since you're exercising for 8 days in a row.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day and have fun at the spa =D.
Hugs & Kisses
Hello, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have been away for two weeks (sunny sunny spain =D) , and it took me aggeess to catch up on everything, it seems that you're having a good time, so yayness =D
I wish I could go to a spa, I'm so sore after a really bad flight home, and a weeks bad sleeping =[
Have fun, though x3
Hi Nettie! Have fun at the spa. I could use one massage now :D
ReplyDeleteWish you all the best!
♥ ♥ ♥
Greetings from sunny Croatia and have a great day too =)
Love
Ena :*
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteMay I please switch bodies with You for a day please? (I bet You're felling super good right now!!!) I love Your working out and spa routine! Wish he had a spa salon here!
Have a wonderful time and relaxation at spa and hope Your allergies are better recently!
Hugs,
Karo E.
Just thought I'd let you know that in this context it is "sore" rather than "soar". Soar means to fly. English is a pain!
ReplyDelete8 days in a row is great, you must be really motivated. You definitely deserve a rest!
*hugs*
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful relaxed spa day, enjoy it :)
For sure you need a day off from exercising, 8 days is pretty hard. so take your time to regain your power ;)
Hope your meeting will turn out great ;)
You too enjoy the day
have fun :)
biiiig huugs
Love and Respect
Chris :)
We had to do a lot of running
ReplyDeleteand all that in gym class and after a summer,
it's hard to get back into
the habit of pushing yourself so hard again.
Have a good time at the spa,
hope it makes you feel better and sleep well.
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Spa and massage..seems like you are going to paradise! Enjoy, you really deserve it! : ]
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope your meeting will turn out great!
Have a great time! : ]
susan
Hello Anette , I just wanted to give you these two pics I made. Can you tell me which one do you like the best?
ReplyDeletehttp://i31.tinypic.com/dh9xlu.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/jrtk6v.gif
Woah, 8 days in a row is _much_, exercising-wise! Be careful not to over-exercise -- getting a stress injury or a prolonged flu would ruin all the good effects ;) (says someone who has torn about every muscle, joint and ligament a human body contains during her "active" years... :p)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you have tried them already, but these "hydrolyzed protein" drinks are really good for after-gym recovery. The protein/amino acid chains in them are already "chopped" so your stomach doesn't need to do it anymore and the stuff gets absorbed into your body instantly. Has worked for me, at least :)
Have a good time in Stockholm ;) (I really should visit the city some day myself, it's over ten years since I was there the last time...)
I had today very long exercise and when I came back home I immediately fell asleep on my couch. I slept for a couple of hours... =D
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteYou do know that a break every once in a while from active sporting is good for you, right? ;-) Hope the treatment at the Spa helped you to feel a bit better.
Unfortunately I have also had a night without too much sleep. That due to an aching back, because I burned it under the solarium. Nothing too serious, only the pain was. Especially when laying down on my bed and when taking a shower. You would have laughed if you had seen me washing my hair today (and yesterday). ;-) The pain is finally fading away though, so tonight I hope to sleep better. :-)
Have a great evening!
Yours,
Lisa
You have such a hectic life :)
ReplyDeleteThis is good, yet tiresome, isn't it?
Have a great time @ Stockholm!
Fábio
hey Anette
ReplyDeleteThis has nothing to do with the post...i have a question.....
was it true you was in an ABBA tribute band?
if so...
Who was you?
Agnetha or Anni-Frid (Frida)?
thankies
xxxxxxxxxx
*Hugs and Bunnies*
Hope that you've got fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteMiriam xx