Friday, 21 August 2009

To Mina H;=)

Hi Mina,

I am the only one who reads the comments before publishing, so you can write what you want to me there;=)

I will read and answer you if you like;=)

Hugs,
Anette

13 comments:

  1. Hey Anette , how are you?
    I tried to send you CD with wallpapers I made , but it returned to me.
    Can you give me the address?

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anette :)

    How are you? And of course how´s Stjärnan ?
    hope you have a nice time^^
    its always great to read from you ;)

    HAve a wonderful Day
    take care
    biiiiiiiig biiiiiiig huuuugs :)
    Love and Respect
    yours Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you read all the comments. Many times I thought that during these days, you had stopped reading because I saw many questions, including some I did, and I not found the answers. I thought you had tired of reading and i think you just look if the comments were disrespectful or defamatory against you. That makes me a doubt that I think most have. What criteria do you use to decide whom to answer and whom do not answer? You analyzes the importance of the question or is just due to lack of time that you have not answered some questions?
    Not intend to force you to answer my question. Only answer if you want to reply, ok =)
    I know you probably can not answer that question and I know also that you have a good reason for this. I just put this question here because I like to show my doubts about you directly to you and I think that even if you do not respond, you will read these words, which to me is already very good ;-)
    Have a good day my dear Swedish singer, all good for you.
    Peace =)
    And sorry for my bad english ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Anette
    I wanted to know from you.
    I myslef have been bullied mostly because i had one pearent at the time. I didn't cope with it very well at all. So how do you cope with the anti-fans? because they arn't very nice :-( and also have you seen my youtube page for you.
    AnetteOlzonFanPage?

    lots of loves
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think was blog is such a great idea of yours and I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that we really enjoy being in touch with you this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted this in my blog and after reading your blog today, I decided to post this as a comment. I’m not pressuring you into reading it or post this, I just want you to read this when you have the time. Posting it as a comment allows you to save this and read it whenever you can =) It goes in two parts because it was to big to send as a single comment (and I reduced it). I’m sorry about that!

    I started listening to Nightwish when I was around 17 years old (I’m 24 now) and I absolutely fell in love with it. I started listening to metal with Helloween and when I first heard Nightwish, it was like an epiphany. Those melodies, the guitar, the keyboards… I felt like I had finally found the band of my dreams!

    Anyway, when I heard that Tarja was being kicked out of the band, it was quite shocking for me. I thought that Nightwish was over, that she WAS Nightwish (Thank God I was wrong!)

    After all the “Oh my god, I can’t believe it” part, I stopped listening to Nightwish for a while because I was interested in other bands. Then a friend of mine who also liked Nightwish decided to send me the new song called Eva. And I was all like “No, I don’t want to hear that.. No one can replace Tarja.”
    But I did… And I didn’t like it… There was nothing wrong with the singing… I just don’t like that song.

    Then I heard Nightwish was coming to Brazil to tour. I went crazy. I was all like “I have to go! Gotta see the boys”. Then I decided to listen to the album just to check what it was like.

    The first song I heard was Amaranth. Then Bye Bye Beautiful. Then 7 days to the wolves (I was listening to it through youtube). At this point, I was already thinking “Yeah. They’re still good”.

    Then I started to search for live videos to see you performing these songs live and I absolutely loved it.

    When I first saw you dancing on the stage I couldn’t stop smiling because you were so adorable! I just loved you! But like others, I was still thinking “Yeah, OK. She's good singing songs from the new album, but what about the old ones?”

    Then I searched for some old ones. And BANG! There you were singing Dark Chest of Wonders, Nemo, Wish I Had an Angel. And singing it so perfectly that I started to realize that Tarja was just a singer. A great singer, but that was all. She was not the SOUL of Nightwish, she was not the reason Nightwish is a successful band… And at this point, I decided to read the letter Tuomas had written (because I did not had the guts to read it when it was delivered to her). And I started realizing that they were not happy and haven’t been in a long tim. And if Tarja was expelled from the band, they had their reasons.

    I did not agreed with the way they did it (I still don’t, I think they should have told her to her face), but I understood that she could not keep singing in the band. If all those things were true, she didn’t even want to be in the band anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And since I had already sympathized with you, I started looking at you differently. I started to look at you as the main singer of Nightwish, my second favorite band in the world. And the more I listened to the Dark Passion Play album, the more I loved your voice.

    I could not wait to see the show! So I bought my ticket and then November came and I finally could see your concert LIVE. It was unforgettable. At this point, I could not even remember that Tarja was one day part of Nightwish. You fit so good… Look so right for the band. I can’t believe you weren’t there from the start.

    The new songs, the old songs, they were all amazing! And before I realized it I was already an Anette’s fan.

    Anette, you’re a great singer and you can just SEE that you have a great personality. The fact that you don’t try to copy anything that the former singer did is what I like the most.

    I decided to write this after I saw you singing in Finland with the Orchestra at the Suomi Safari gig. Listening to you singing Meadows of Heaven gave me the goose pops. And I almost cried when I heard Kuolema Takee Taiteiljian. I think I didn’t cry because I watched it on Youtube, if I was there, I would certainly cry like a little baby. I was so touched by your performance and you keep getting better each day.

    Anette… You’re an incredible person, an amazing singer and the most beautiful protein pancake eater I have ever seen. Keep on with the great work. I didn’t like you at first because I was stupid and stubborn and didn’t want to listen to your voice. I think I was afraid that I was going to like it and that I was going to feel like I was betraying Tarja. After I stopped being silly and finally heard you, it was like love at first sight. I can only wish you peace, success and happiness because you deserved it. If some people that call themselves nightwish fans give you a hard time, just remember that it’s because they have not paid enough attention to you and your voice and did not realize that the guys look happier than ever since you joined the band.

    I think you’re the best “thing” that could ever happen to Nightwish and I am so glad that I got over my pride because now I’m so happy that one of my favorite bands has one of the best singers in the world.

    I hope I can see you soon in Curitiba again!

    (Original post in http://meryinenglish.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy reading you blog. It's so nice to be in touch with your favorite singer.
    Plus, I can practice my English, since it's not my first language. Eh, eh, I'm just joking, but it's true! :)

    Take care,
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello anette , are you ready for the hartwall arena ? i'm ready , we are from france and we want to give us ( you and the boys ) french vin , it's possible to give you in the bus for example ? it's a very good drink
    bisous from france

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anette, how are you?
    I would like to know from you, how do you deal with people who are... more on the 'Tarja side' and people who think the 'New Nightwish' suck because they brought in a new singer. It must be a little bit upsetting?

    I myself are all for you! ;=)

    take care,

    xx amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Anette :)

    I just want to say that I love your blog. Maybe it sounds funny but here I feel so "close" to you :)

    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Anette :-)
    It's great to know that you read everything!

    Thanks girl!
    Kiss
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette,
    I forgot to tell you this little thing, which i hope will make you smile ;)

    A couple of weeks ago my mom popped over to see me at my flat. My bf opened the door to her so i didnt get the chance to turn the music down before she came in the room....i had DPP Album playing & the song Amaranth & my mom (who is very much into her opera)Well she said "Ooooh who is that singing", "what a lovely clear,powerful voice"!!...so then she goes home & she is checking out all the NW videos on youtube...how cool is that? my mom likes NW haha ;)

    So maybe next time i see you guys in concert, maybe my mom will be with me hahaha

    Oh & surprisingly she didnt like Tarja's voice with NW at all, she said your voice is much more suited to that style of music.

    I adore you both as singers but secretly i like you a little more because you are proving to be a really lovely person & a great role model for young girls i think


    Kisses for you from me & my cat XxXx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete