




Today its so warm and nice here in Sweden so all day have been an outdoor day for me... took a long nice power walk this morning and then went and bought new running shoes and exercising clothes. its something I dont buy that often but now its time for some fresh ones;=)
Now its time for the gym and then some dinner;=)
Hi Anette!!
ReplyDeleteWow It's very beautiful!!
Love
isabelle
Ha det så trevligt. Själv var det första gymnasiedagen i Hbg. Grymt trwevlig stad och trevligt folk :D
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures Nettie =)
ReplyDeleteIt's great that sunny day came to Sweden
Have fun in gym
Hugs
Ena
Glad that this is a sunny day there in Sweden. Now here in Brazil is raining. Have fun today.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day =)
Peace ;-)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice day! =)
Here the weather is pretty hot too, nothing better than spending the day at the swimming pool he he =).
Hugs & Kisses
Wow!!! Beautiful pics, Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteI got a really cute comment from a girl on my blog about the text I wrote you, so I am going to ask your permission to invite everyone else to read it :)
http://meryinenglish.blogspot.com
It's a really long text, so if you can, Anette, read at least the last 2 paragraphs that I wrote directly for you.
hugs and kisses
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteyeah it was a really good day here too, altought it was reeeaaallyy hot :O But on tv they said there will be a big storm this evening and tonight :( blegh I hate thunder and lighting....:(
Nice pictures! I love ducks (and ducklins!) :D
~Night*Star~
I've been outside the whole day too, weather is hot and dry here, and we're busy with the preparations for 'Donderslag', the music-festival in our little village =P It's great and they always ask the people between 12 and 18 to help, so I was like, why not xD Can't wait till the shows!
ReplyDeleteGood evening!
xx,
Nouky
Cool :) Nice pics, looks very peaceful ;)
ReplyDeleteits quite hot here too (in munich)
have a great time
enjoy your day :)
Love and Respect
Chris ;)
Nice pictures ^^ Here, in Hungary is so warm... I can't do nothing.. All the best for you, dear Anette (L) Hugs from Budapest ^^
ReplyDeleteVery nice =)
ReplyDeleteJa du, idag var det varmt! TAck för en bra blogg!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! ;)
ReplyDeletexx
Maria.
What a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteYou're an inspiration to make me walk ...Thank you! I have no excuses since I work from home but I work all the time. Sometimes buying new shoes and clothes helps...
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Have a great night!!
(((HUGS)))
Christine
Hope you had a great day Anette! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
xx amy
Hey Nettie.^^
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice day outside. :)
Dimitris
Good evening Anette!
ReplyDeleteLooks like You had a lovely day today!
What kind of place is it? A park? It looks beautiful! Is it close to Your apartment building?
It was really warm today but it was really nice and cool in the park so I also went for a lovely long walk! It felt good! I hate heat so I just kept hiding in the shadows!
Have a great evening!
Love,
Karo E.
Hey that's a lovely nature you got there ;)
ReplyDeleteI always envied Scandinavian people for such nature hehe ;)
Nice to see you enjoying and resting a bit..oh and one more thing,I have to congratulate you for that concert with symphonic orchestra,I supossed there will be Meadows but Kuolema was probably the last one I expected ! You did it so wonderful! Really,congratulations from the bottom of my heart,you really can do everything you can,that was beautiful ! =)
Have a nice day Nettie.
Love , Marina =*****
Wow, that is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteI hope your exercising goes well.
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Nice photos :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful forest/park. Love the ducks, hehehe!
Have a great evening, Anette.
Fábio
Hey Nettie ;)
ReplyDeleteNice photos. We also had very sunny and warm whether today :) I hope you enjoyed your day!
hugs<3
great pictures ^^
ReplyDeleteSweden was not the only sunny country today. Here in Belgium it was near my place 36°C and a few kilometers away it was even 38°C and for this little country that's very hot.
But a nice day in the fresh air, that's the best thing you can do of course ^^
Take care Anette,
And alse greetings for your son and your new Baby ^^
Xxx
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteWe have totally the same nature in Russia. Totally =) While taking first look at these pics i thought about How close to a view of a part in my sity that locates near to my house. Amazing_)
Wow, what a pretty landscape. You must have a pretty good cellphone for the quality of pictures that you've taken :)
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling kinda drained from the heat, which is nearly unbearable here in Texas.
I accomplished something that I've been putting off for the last year, I put all the pictures that my childs adoptive mother gave me. I literally have a life through pictures.
Hugs, and thank you for cheering me up :)
Falyssa
Nice pics I don't know about temperatures in Sweden but here in France the weather is too hot!!! I'm cooking!! ^^
ReplyDeleteHave fun
xx
Micka
@ the other Katrin: would you mind changing your screen name because it is very confusing, especially since you use the same emoticons like me =) thanks
ReplyDeleteHey Nettie X
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice vieuw!!
Nature can be so wonderful in his beauty!
In Belgium it was 30°, for me a bit to warm :p
I wish you a very nice day :-)
Big hug
Ann
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteBeautifull pictures :)
It's a nice sunny day here to, so now I'm going mountainbiken :D
Have a great day!
That's beutiful place! Here in Italy is so hot. I hope that there will be more cold. Have a nice day dear Anette! Hugs
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely day :).
ReplyDeleteI hope to make it over there someday! I've only been to Italy, which is a lovely country. Someday, I hope to go to Austria, Germany, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands :D.
I hope things are going better for you! Your new kittin is ADORABLE!!
<3 Lauren
Katrin said...
ReplyDelete@ the other Katrin: would you mind changing your screen name because it is very confusing, especially since you use the same emoticons like me =) thanks
O, I am sorry =) No problems =)
@ Katrin Russia: thank you, that is very kind of you.
ReplyDeleteIt was just odd seeing my name and thinking "huh I did not write that, oh wait it's not me" =)
Hi nettie, very beautiful place, really!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd love all your photo!
i'm very happy that you have liked the promenade in the wood.
Hugs,
Miriam "NocturnalConcerto" xxx