Saturday, 22 August 2009

Spa day;=)

Good morning everyone!

And thanks for all the nice and interesting comments. I will answer them later today, since now I am going to treat myself;=) I have an appointment at a spa soon and will do a full body treatment called "Sun" which is gonna take 1,5 hour...I need the stress-relief and this is one of the things I do to start my new "calmer" life;=)

See you little later and enjoy the saturday;=)

hugs,
Anette

14 comments:

  1. Hi Anette :)

    A little comment to wish you a very good day, personnaly i will go to work this afternoon, i'm cashier for this summer... Very hard work !

    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning,

    Have a nice calm and relaxing day at the spa :)
    Sometimes your body just need some things like that. I had a myself-evening last night. My boyfriend was away, so I watched movies that just I wanted to see :) Hair treatment and face mask. And I feel a lot better now, so I think you'll feel better too today :D

    And with the hectic life you've, it's important to listen to your body and create time to relax.

    Have a great day!!

    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anette :)

    New calmer life? Cool thing! sounds very good and healthy :) i wish i coud e calm to, but i cant i kinda need to be that little hectic stress monster that i am ;)

    So then, have a great time ;)
    and hopefully enjoy the "sun"

    Biiig huuuugs
    Love and Respect
    Chris ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nettie , have fun at spa.
    See you later
    Hugs from sunny Croatia

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anette,
    This sounds amazing! I wish you a very realxing span day.
    Best wishes
    Avva

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a lot of fun.

    Found out shortly after I'd written that comment that my ride had fallen through. Just as well, i didnt meet the eligibility requirements(needing to be free from September 8th-February 26th... an impossibility, since I have a Metallica concert i've been waiting MONTHS for... not gonna miss THAT for ANY TV show)

    Not sure WHAT my day hold for me, other than a long and restful sleep, watching the desperate housewives disc that will coming in the mail today, according to an email i recieved.

    Hugs and love,
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anette,
    I hope you answer my question that I sent you!
    Have a great day,

    Hugs,

    xx Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Anette! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Anette! =)
    Sounds great, have a nice and relaxing day! =D

    Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey my dear, have a relaxing day!
    See you later

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette!
    I'm the founder of this NW fanclub:
    www.nightwish.forumcommunity.net do you know it? I hope you'll like it. Yeah I'll change the graphics parts because now you are blonde :P
    As soon as I finish my chemistry and maths' exams I'll do it!
    Relaxing in this way is the perfect thing for a calm life.
    Now I have to go study, see ya later kisses =*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Anette,

    I'm glad to hear that you will have a nice spa day today.........you really deserve it!!!

    I also love to go to the spa .....I always go with my best friend and her mum, so we always have great fun!
    Today I was planning to go to jogging but I won't go since I woke up being sick this morning, because of the car's airconditioning in which we travelled yesterday.
    So I will have a barbecue with my family in the garden, because we have great summer weather today!

    Have a great relaxing saturday!!!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anette,

    Have fun at the spa. :)

    Greetings from sunny Greece.^^
    Dimitris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could use a spa too.. ;) Do you take them often?

    ReplyDelete