Saturday, 29 August 2009

Saturday morning;=)

Hope you all slept well! I slept so good and when I woke up the song I started yesterday just filled my head;=) so, today after all the things I need to do in the daytime, I need to sit down by the piano again.

I cant tell you how I love to do songs again. Its been so many years just singing others songs and that is so fine, but there still is something in me as an artist that wants to come out. A creativity inside that needs to be let outside;=) And with all the touring these 2 years I havent had any feeling of that flow but now with the easier and more normal life, it comes to me. Its a nice feeling;=)

Now, breakfast and then taking my son to football tournament. He is playing in the A-team for the first time so very very excited;=)

See you later! Enjoy the day;=)

34 comments:

  1. Tottally understand where your coming from, Anette.

    I have the same problem, except i can't seem to express the thoughts and ideas the way I hear them. Still have yet to write lyrics that follow any kind of song-pattern. Even re-working the same song 5 or 6 times, still unable to get it the way I feel.

    I found my creative outlet in just sitting down and writing, what I'm working on now is currently nearly 300 pages long, and no-where near finished. Won't ever get published, unless you consider posting it online for anyone to read without paying publishing. I'm writing a Nightwish fan-fiction, and as cheesy as it sounds, am CONSTANTLY getting inspiration on it, every single time I go for a walk, or watch tv, i usually come back home, and write out what i'd came up with. :P

    I'd post a link to it, but I'd be too embarrased for one of you to read it, since there is some... racy stuff in it :P

    Anyways, enjoy your day out and about with your son, hope he does well at his first soccer game(we think of football as something COMPLETLY different here in the US)

    Hugs, and love,
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your son gonna win with his team.
    Today I have to play a football game too.
    I'm the keeper today so I hope that I can stop all the balls.
    I hope you have alot of pleasure today.
    Lots of love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see you so happy writing your songs and I am really looking forward to the results.

    Good luck to your son as well with the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anette,

    I'm glad that you've had a great friday especially the evening and that you've slept well! I did too!
    Also I'm happy that you're so excited about the fact that you started writing songs again.........I wish you the greatest inspiration!
    Very good luck and congratulations to your son!
    Both of you have a great saturday!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting your creativity back! I am a poet and have only just started writing again after almost 2 years of nothingness so I know how great it feels to be able to express yourself creatively again.
    Good Luck to your son for his Football game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice day, Anette :-)
    Greeting from Italy,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean with that creative flow that just needs to come out! And also how it needs this calm, peaceful, relaxed state of mind... My biggest dream is that I could take a year off my work, completely off, and finish all these novels and short stories my computer is full of and especially this one book the idea of which I got this Summer... and maybe some day be bold enough to offer them to a publisher, who knows ;)

    It's like magic when the text starts to flow, how those visions just appear out of nowhere, taking you almost into some other worlds of their own and when that happens, you just have to cease whatever you're doing, sit down and write, write, write... :D (same with paintings but as those oil colors are so messy it's far more convenient to paint with words ;))

    It's so great you have the time for that songwriting now -- it's so utterly frustrating to have ideas but no time or opportunity to let them out and really work with them. Composing is something I could never do myself (and it annoys me somewhat, considering I have so many texts that might work as songs, if only someone would make the music) and everyone who has that wonderful gift earns my greatest respect! ;) Good luck and let the "flow" never cease... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anette! :)

    About the songwriting...Have you ever thought about that you ask Tuomas to let you write a song for the next album? :) It would be great, because Tuomas said for a finnish newspaper, that Marco write one song for the next album...and he wrote songs for the Dark Passion Play too...and even Emppu wrote a song for the Dark Passion Play, of course the lyrics of the 'Whoever Brings the Night' was written by Tuomas :)

    So in my opinion you should ask Tuomas :) And if he won't let you write songs, ask him after the next album :D

    Good luck for the songwriting! :)

    Take care
    Jani :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette,

    Glad to hear the music is starting to flow! I understand your comments about creating your music rather than singing other people's. I have a good friend who performs in 3 different bands.She writes for 2 of them and performs for another and she much prefers the emotion of singing her own words which are based on her experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you slept well too =)
    It's great that you are writing your songs. I know that they are going to be great.
    I wish good luck to your son on football tournament. I am sure that they are going to win.
    Wish you all the best
    Love & Hugs

    Ena :* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, I once tried to compose too. =D But since I'm not that musical, my first composition went straight to the trash =D I also love to sing, but I don't have a voice to sing. So maybe I leave the singing for example to you and the composing to Tuomas =D
    But I'm good at writing poets ;)

    Oh, tournaments are always exiting! Have a good tournament. Good luck to your son! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hej Anette!
    i'M SORRY i havent been around for a while, now I read lots of news and i'm happy to hear about your solo album! I just think its a smart idea ;=)

    What about the musicians? Have you already picked them?

    Hugs and good luck,
    poochie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let the artist in you come out! It will feel great when you can create something of your own. ^^ I know that your songs will be great. :)

    And I also hope that your son is going to win. Wish him luck from me!

    Enjoy your saterday :)
    Lots of love and hugs,

    Jojo <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, Anette.

    As a writer, singer and lyricist myself, I totally understand how you feel. Creating is what keeps me sane, and I always feel miserable if I'm not creating. I really need it in my life. Sometimes I suffer from terrible creative blocks and that's when I get really depressed.

    Good luck with the songwriting, and good luck to your son at the tournament.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your having a very creative day ;-). My husband Martin is an avid writter (for fun) and has only just started writing lyrics again after a very long break, he can't write until he gets the 'urge' to pick up his pen and pad, it seems that that you can't force the creative flow as much as you try.. it comes when you don't expect it and you can then write non-stop. I now have a house full of his full and part lyrics written in notepads and on scraps of paper *sigh. Martin has the melodies in his head but doesn't have the musical knowledge to write the notes. We have been looking into getting him a little Netbook so when he is out and about he can get his thoughts typed up there and then. He is at his computer now typing some story or lyrics up as I type lol. Anyway Anette.. Have a good day.

    Respect
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so nice you have inspiration for new songs:)Makes me even more excited for your album:D And good luck for your son,I bet he will do great:)

    Hugs And Kisses,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day lady Anette!

    Great to hear that You had a good sleep! I slept 4 hours last night so I'm having a bit of a headache.

    I'm happy to hear that music which has been in your head for year can finally be pour it to the paper or computer! Have a day filled with music writing! :D

    Good luck to Your son on the soccer match!!!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Anette :)

    Thanks i slept very good ;) Even if i dreamed about razors and blood (thanks to Sweeney Todd ;))

    Free your creativity :) cant wait to hear the first tunes :) you are a wonderful creativ person :) to hear that you will start up on a solo record are the best news i got in a looooong time :)

    Thank you very very much
    Have a wonderful day
    The best of luck to your son hope he rocks the football tournament ;)

    Biiig huuugs
    Love and respect
    yours Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's so nice to see you happy, working with your music :)
    I just love to write too, I used to write poems (wish I could also play an instrument) in my alone time, but I stopped for some years.
    End of year is coming, then I think I can return to poemwriting.

    Good luck!
    Hope you and your son are having a wonderful saturday.

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey nettan!!
    I did not sleep so well, but I am glad to know you did!!

    And knowing you're happy about the songwriting makes me really happy to.
    Are you going to write in english or swedish??

    Have a great saturday!!! Hope your son won the game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck in your compositions. I'm sure you will make top quality music, becouse after all these years you have been in the company of excellent musicians like Nightwish, Pain, Sonata Arctica, etc. .. that, although the style of your album is not metal, this experience will help a lot in the compositions. Good luck to your son in the football tournament. Who knows one day he will play in the selection of Sweden :-)

    Enjoy your day.
    Hugs from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Anette,
    Best of luck to your son for his big match.

    As for the album, well done. Everyone here and I imagine the boys too are very proud of you.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Love

    Carol + 37 week bump

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am happy for your son =)
    Have a nice day !

    Love you Nettie <3

    Manon, a french fan =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette =)

    It's great that you let out your creative self through song writing!
    I write myself too, not songs but poems and find it a way to let out some stress and also much pain and worries about things that happened.
    I wish you much luck with it!

    there's also a thing I wondered, i have been(for a long time) reading and also commenting on your blog, but lately I noticed that none of my comments get showed with the other's.
    Is it because I did or say something?
    If you have the time, please let me know if I did something wrong and, if so, what I did.
    If I insulted or bothered you in any way at all, I hereby apologize for that, I didn't mean to.

    Well, your blog rocks and so do you! =D

    hugs and love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good evening Anette!

    Do you watch the Finlad-Sweden match on tv? Apparently it's raining in there :/ It's so typical that it rains always during these kind of events in Finland and now in Sweden..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello beautiful!
    I hope you have a great end of Saturday and a wonderful and relaxing Sunday and a good week
    hugs and kisses
    Eduarda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey!
    Hope you had a nice day :)
    Do you know how long it takes to record the album?


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love to write too. I think creative
    processes like that are really relaxing.
    It's easier to tell your
    emotions through words.
    I'm glad you're finding it easy to slip
    back into the role of writing!

    Good luck to your son!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anette!

    I'm so glad you're doing a solo album! That'll be wonderful for you and your fans! I'm sure you'll bust out some grat material. I hope your boy had a good time today at the tournament :D

    xx Marz

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOH that's nice. I got 3.hours.of.sleep.
    A-Team is pretty good! I was going to try out for football but 1- I'm lazy 2- horse stuff 3- i cant run and 4- my guy friends would hit me pretty hard cause most of them don't realize that I'm actually a girl... they think I'm a shedevil. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Searching the internet I found a very good picture of the nightwish. It is much like one of those pictures of linkin park in which the singers where draw. The ilustration was the time when you were still with the black hair and was very funny. If you want to check out the link is:

    http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs30/f/2008/077/0/a/Nightwish__desktop__by_Flarey.png

    The Tuomas looked like a Japanese version of Jack Sparrow hehehe. I hope you like.
    Have a good night.
    Peace =)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Anette!

    I was very excited to hear about your solo album. I am certain that it will turn out great!

    My wife and I are coming from Chicago to see the show in Helsinki. We enjoyed the shows in Chicago, New York and St. Louis so much that we couldn't resist... We can't wait!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anette
    I'm anxious to listen to your solo album ... but I was waiting for new Nightwish songs =/ .. now that all of you are working on your parallel projects it will get a little more time, wont it?

    have a nice day

    - KISSES -

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey, good to read you compose alot! I would love to listen to your songs, just hope some will be 100% Anette, lyrics and music ;P


    Good luck

    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete