...day today... need to get a lot of things fixed at home so today we will buy some new shelfs and closets and unpack some more boxes of clothes etc and also finish the painting of the wall...
I feel that my energy is high today so then I just need to use it and do those "boring" things;=)
On thursday I am going to a "pop-kollo" to talk to some girls in the age of 12-18 about singing in bands, being a girl in the music business and what turns to look out for etc... I am honoured to get to do that since I have dreamt about doing these kinda things for many years and now its the first time;=)
Pop-kollo is in english kinda music-camp so you know more what it is;=)
So, I also need to do some preparations for that and of course sing and practise for next weeks Suomi Safari;=)
Todays song is an old one with me and my former band Alyson Avenue. I will tell you more about my time with these guys another day but I can say that they are the best;=)
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning Nettie! Good luck with fixing.
ReplyDeleteI am sure thta you will give good advices to the girls=)
Wish you all the best on next Suomi Safari
I really love that song! Really great!
Hugs and take care♥
Love
Ena
Good morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope You had a good night :D
Have fun with prettying up Your apartment ;)
Aw, this is great that You have an opportunity to share Your experience with young girls. I'm sure it's going to be fun!
Have a great day and be safe :)
Hugs,
Karo E.
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love your songs with Alyson Avenue so much!! =) You're amazing at anything you sing. There is such a deep emotion in your voice, the way you sing really touches my heart.
You're absolutely great!! =)
Have you ever sang or recorded any Roxette song? I've always loved them and I'm sure you would be totally wonderful at their songs!
It's so good that you have the chance to talk at a music-camp. Those girls are so lucky to have you talking to them, I am sure you'll give them lots of precious tips, and most of all you will give out your beautiful energy and positive attitude that makes everything shine =)
Have a great fixing-day!
Hugs,
Elisa
How nice to be asked to go to a pop-kollo, I think it is always very good to share your experiences with people who are really interested.
ReplyDeleteRegarding the fixing, have fun and channel your good energy. Even though it seems boring right now you will see that once you have done it you will be very pleased with yourself.
Such a pity the video is slower than the music ^^
ReplyDeleteBut you seemed to have a lot of fun (not so much as NW years anyway, to which you've given a lot of energy :P)
Take care,
xxx
The song is very good, I really like how your voice sounded when you were with AA :)
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteDet låter jättebra att du får chansen att prata om hur det är i musikbranschen. Och din positiva energi kanske smittar av sig:D
Jag kanske kommer till Suomi Safari, men just nu så kommer jag inte att få åka:( Vi får se...
Jag är helt kär i den låten:D Du sjunger jättevackert och man blir verkligen tårögd.
Speciellt när jag lyssnar på Echoes Of My Heart,
då känner man tårarna rinna nerför kinden:'(
Ha en fortsatt trevlig dag med att fixa din lägenhet.
//Ellinor
anette, i see it's time for memories for you those days!!
ReplyDeletei already saw that one and it's very nice to see how you were doing before nightwish
life is full of surprises!
Good morning Anette! =)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the fixing! =)
I really like Alyson Avenue ... 'All This Time' is definitely my favourite song =).
And yes, it would be nice if you can share with us your experience with AA, we'd love to know more about it =).
Have a great day.
All my love,
Barbara
Great sound. -Good luck in Pop Kollo and Suomi Safari.
ReplyDeleteAh .. good luck in the preparation of your home too ;-)
Greetings from Brazil.
Hey Anette
ReplyDeleteUse that energy all you can while you have it. Energy always make boring jobs easier for me, can't do anything boring when I'm tired.
Have fun passing on your experience at the pop-kollo. I'm sure those girls will be thrilled to learn everything they can about the music industry from you.
Haven't listened to alot of Alyson Avenue, but that song makes me want to.
jeriksson
waouh! This song is so cool ! *_*
ReplyDeleteit's nice you can go talk to kids and tell them your experiences. I certainly would be excited, but then again, i'm not a girl, nor am i looking to be in a band any time soon XD.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good luck with that!
And I love those fixing days when you put up new furniture or finish painting or whatever. you feel so satisfied after it's all done, it's great!
can't wait to hear what you sing at Suomi Safari!! It will be recorded, right?
Yes, it's good that when you
ReplyDeleteactually have the energy to do something,
to do something productive!
That is so sweet! I hope they find your
words inspirational.
I haven't met you in person yet and I do.
You should feel very proud and honoured,
I think that's a great opportunity!
Didn't you say you wanted to do something
like that, life coaching or something,
if you weren't a singer or when you had time?
Oh, I have the two albums you did
with them and I love this song!
I also really like "Another Night",
"Tonight is all you Get", and
"Free like the Wind". I like all the songs,
but those are my favorites.
Have a good day and I hope you end up
getting a lot more of the
energizing and boring work done while you
have the most energy for it.
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Morning Anette.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day of fixing..I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
I just started maternity leave, feels soo strange not getting up for work. However I'm bored already and yesterday the amp for my keyboard went off so I'm not a happy bunny I can't even sit and play.
Oh well off to MetroCentre tomorrow with a friend (2nd largest indoor mall in europe) see if I can treat myself
Take care hun
Carol :) x
\õ
ReplyDelete♥
This pop-kollo thing sounds nice ;) I hope people outside sweden will be able to wacth it somewhere in the internet :P
ReplyDeleteAlyson Avenue is a great band, I really like it, especially the songs from omega! <3
Have fun with your fixing day, sometimes these boring things can make our days fun actually :D
take care, xxxxx
Here comes little question what I have thinkings sometimes, but didn´t remember to ask..
ReplyDeleteDo you listen your "own" music often? I mean music what you have singing, like Alyson Avenue and Nightwish. Do you listen them in home when you DON´T practise songs, only listen because you want listen them? Or do you disgusted from them in shows and practising? :D
have fun fixing :)
ReplyDeletehave fun at pop kollo and that photo of you as a little girl is soo adorable!!!
Amy
wow the song sound so cool!!!
ReplyDeletei love your voice and i want to know you some day, you are my favorite singer and you are beautiful, i want to see you some day on stage
ReplyDeleteGood luck at fixing!I'm sure you will do great!:D
ReplyDeleteOh this pop-kollo sounds intersting.Those girls are lucky to have you as a "teacher" and who knows,one day they will become singers.
Oh I love that video,also all of your songs with Alyson Avenue;)
Just wondering,when will those "Question/Answers" posts will start?Sorry If i'm a bit too pushy...
Hugs,
Cristina xxx
Hi! I read in some place i don`t remeber where really, that this video was sento to NW audience singer, is it true?.
ReplyDeletegreetings from ARGENTINA!
This pop-kollo seems to be cool, talk about singing and music with Anette Olzon, wow, that would be really nice :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time fixing and painting!
And thanks for the song, really love this one.
Many hugs,
Fábio
anette!!! :) like 2 minutes ago i listened to one song of you, this is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMSgisRP84&feature=related, its like a gospel chorus and i really dont know shere can i find the songs, please share it to us, and is obvious that a lot of people are going to say, "ho anette is a metal singer and she sings gospel" BUT SHUT UP I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE BUDHIST,CHRISTIAN,WICCA OR SATANIC I JUST LOVE YOU AND IS VERY NICE LISTEN TO YOUR VOICE IN A GOSPEL CHORUS BECAUSE ITS NOT OFTEN AT ALL, BUT IS ORIGINAL, BYE
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is going well with the Suomi Safari preparations. There are only 9 days left, I can't wait to find out about the songs you will perform that day!
Also, congrats for the music camp speech and activity. Indeed, young musicians who would like to build a career in this domain really need all the support and information they could get. I am saying this from a very personal point of view, being 17 and aspiring to become a singer, but without knowing exactly how things work at the Conservatoire, without being sure whether I want to focus on classical music only or a band, without knowing how big the risks are and what kind of backup I need. So I really encourage you and appreciate this gesture you're making for those young girls so that they can find their way in a very risky world. I guess it all depends on luck, afterall.
And, even though this hasn't really got anything to do with this specific blog entry, I love the "little Nettan" pic you posted in the last one. She was just as cute as "big Nettan"! =)
Have a nice day and take care!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to give some ideas and share your experience with other people
Actually, I would really appreciate if you give us some tips about the music world, I'm 20 years old and I want to be part of a band, that is one of my dreams =)
Good luck with the fixing!
...
Luis
Hi Anette. I don't know how to write to you other ways than here. So I would really really REALLY be happy if you would check my blog out (for today).. I wrote about the concert for a year ago :)
ReplyDeleteMange knus og kram
Rikke Andersen, Denmark.
Hi Anette. I don't know how to write to you other ways than here. So I would really really REALLY be happy if you would check my blog out (for today).. I wrote about the concert for a year ago :)
ReplyDeleteMange knus og kram
Rikke Andersen, Denmark.
I have rented an appartement for myself and I'm gonna move alone there. I'm so exited and nervous about it. But I look forward the decorating part. You know, what kind of paintings I will put on the walls etc.
ReplyDeleteIs there any possibility for me to participate to this pop-kollo? =D I guess not because I live in Finland and I'm too old =D
That AA sounds so great. I really should buy one of AA's album, and I will as soon as I have money. Is Alyson Avenue famous in Sweden? Do they sing only in english?
I wish you were here to give ME some advice, too. :) I would be really really grateful. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen is the round of questions? I did a search with some friends and I prepared some questions based on questions of them :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great night.
The song is really good!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so different.. It so short ^^
I like it the way it is now the most :-)
Thanks for sharing :-)
Greets
Ann
A music camp? For teenage girls? With you?? Whaaat?? I want to be there! :(
ReplyDeleteDenna konsert var man ju på :)
ReplyDeleteHoppas allt är bra med dig? Har inte träffat dig på ett par år nu men har följt dig i Nightwish förstås de senaste åren. Visste det skulle bli något stort av dig till slut, det sa jag ju.
Hoppas vi ses någon dag igen, var ett tag sedan, Helsingborg är större än man kan tro :)
Ha det kanon!
/ Johan Nilsson