So my mood today isn't the best one, but I hope it will be better after some hours. Maybe you can give me some good jokes or stories I can laugh at and make me happier?;=)
Anyhow, a very sunny day here and I am planning to clean this place up, take a walk in the forest and go and try to find some more pillows to the couch. When I got the new ones it felt like I need two more but these are gonna be one-coloured, either orange or fuchsia. I hope I find them today so everything looks perfect tomorrow when Johan gets back;=)
Oh, and someone asked if Nemo has dark hair or blond hair and he has totally white blond hair and not so weird since both me and Johan are blond (yeah, Johan also is blond naturally:=)
Now send me some fun stuff and make me laugh!
Enjoy this sunday!!

Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteWell, I have a joke, it's not the best one but I have this in my head now :
Why 6 hate 7 ?
... because 7, 8, 9 !
Don't be so angry because of a nightmare ! As you know, there's no fear in a dream ;)
I hope you will sleep better this night !
Oh and yes, tonight I will see Pain in Turku ! I can't wait !!
Take care pretty girl !
Simona
Whenever I want to laugh, I go and watch Ellen videos on youtube. Or I watch my favorite funny movie, The Birdcage. Maybe that will cheer you up a bit :)
ReplyDeleteAs for your nightmares, im not a doctor or anything, but I have studied psychology a bit. I remember reading in one of my textbooks that nightmares, especially ones filled with anger and rage from from unresolved problems in your life, either now in the present or sometime in your distant past. Perhaps if you resolve those issues in the back of your mind and come to peace with them, then you will go back to having pleasant dreams. Just food for thought there.
Hope you have sweet dreams when you go to bed tonight,
Ian
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a horrible night indeed. But remember that it was only dreams. As long as you don´t throw people against walls in real life I guess it´s kinda okay.
Very sorry that I can´t cheer you up...
Have fun going shopping, it´s a veeeery good strategy to get rid of bad moods ;-)
All the best!
According to a race track next to the cemetery. When the priest had said the grave: the country you have come and to dust you will need to come back, was a dull voice: Start approved!
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't the best joke, but still:-)
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteSince i am Greek, i dont know any English joke.
I just wish for you the best and have a better mood!
Remember: Nightmares are mind's games: They aren't true, so why let them ruin your day?
Take care!
Oh Anette, so sorry to hear you had a bad night, I hope you're feeling much better today *hug*
ReplyDeleteanyway here's a futurama clip, I hope it makes you laugh :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aIBF9hSI-I&feature=related
As for a funny story, I literally got whiplash from headbanging, LITERALLY! I even had to go the hospital to get my neck and spine assessed. Not the smartest thing I've done, but it was pretty funny my brother came home from school and said to me 'In the immortal words of Metallica 'acting like a maniac, whiplash!'' or better yet, my uncle 'acting like a maniac....Meghan!' So I hope you get a laugh from that, most people do laugh when they hear about it, I laugh about it, I also wish we kept the neck brace. The moral of the story, don't headbang too hard to Iron Maiden.... :p
Have a nice day! :) <3
Hellou Anette!
ReplyDeletei must say i m very proud of u and it seems we both have the same taste what belongs to things for our childs :)
Well dreams - i cant remember my last dreams, cuz i dont sleep in a row about 6-7h any more (3 months old kid doesnt either so..:D)...
but dreams are great to clean your soul so take it easy and keep smiling as best u can!:)))
Frisören: "Ska jag kamma bena?"
ReplyDelete"Nej, det behövs inte, jag har inte så mycket hår där."
Mannen stod naken framför spegeln och spände sig.
Han sa till sin fru "det här är hundra kilo dynamit..."
Frugan svarade; "blir det inte farligt med en så kort stubin?"
- Jag har hittat en kondom i klostret, sa prästen.
99 nunnor:
- ÅNEJ!!
1 nunna:
- HiHiHi...
- Den var använd, sa prästen.
99 nunnor:
- ÅNEJ!!
1 nunna:
- HiHiHi...
- Det var ett hål i den, sa prästen.
1 nunna:
- ÅNEJ!!
99 nunnor:
- HiHiHi...
Hoppas att ditt dåliga humör går över. ;) Ha en skön dag /// A
Good morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteYesterday I read a joke on internet. I think it was quite fun, so I write it here to make you laugh :) I hope it will help a little bit.
Here we go:
-You have been fighting again, Kevin! You have lost two of your front teeth!
- I haven't lost them, Mum, I have got them in my pocket!
I hope you liked it. Enjoy your day too. Se you later :)
Take care ♥
Hello Anette! So sorry you had a nightmare, I've had one as well, but don't worry, I'm sure next night you'll have a wonderful dream :)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I'm terrible at jokes, but every time I feel stressed or down, I watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3G1PFLuTrgM
I find this little owl so funny and cute, it always cheers me up :D I hope it'll work for you too! ^_^
Have a good day! ^^
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteUsch jag har också sådana nätter ibland. Drömmarna kommer emot en och man blir helt galen när man vaknar :/
Jag kan tyvärr inga skämt, utan jag är mer "roliga videor tjejen" :D
Här är en:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDU5sK5nWZA&feature=share&list=PL996D7DB616569F6C
Och en annan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Nww1xp9j8&feature=share&list=PL996D7DB616569F6C
Hoppas dem inte är alldeles för provocerande. Det kan vara svårt med humor, vissa tar illa upp av något man själv tycker är hysteriskt kul. Min humor är dock väldigt dålig, så dem här två videorna var dem som nog dem flesta skulle skratta åt.
Sen vet jag ju en med dig när du biter i äpplet i videon till Storytime, men tror nog inte att du vill se den. Det är inget "elakt" med den, bara lite smårolig.
Här är länken:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLw6IwKOFpk&feature=share&list=PL996D7DB616569F6C
(se den på egen risk, eller något):D
Hoppas din dag blir lite ljusare och det dåliga humöret blir som bortblåst :)
//Ellinor
Anette--here's my favorite joke and I hope it cheers you up.
ReplyDeleteTwo men named Ben and David go to a bar for drinks after work. Now, at first Ben and David are in great spirits and they sit joking about their boss, laughing about their coworkers, and ordering drink after drink. It's a happy, happy time.
But as the night wanes on, and the men continue to drink--a little too much--suddenly their moods turn foul. Before they know it, they are slinging insults at each other.
Everyone in the bar holds their breath. The fight's getting really heated now, Ben and David yelling at each other, smashing their beer bottles against the wall.
Ben REALLY wants to insult David. So he takes a deep breath. And he yells:
"I slept with your mother!"
Everyone draws a collective gasp, stunned. Is this true? The onlookers glance tentatively at David, wondering how he'll respond.
"Didn't you hear me?" Ben says. "I said, I slept with your mother!"
"I know, Dad," David says. "Go home. You're drunk."
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehttp://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395151_3916972161989_1620486373_n.jpg
ReplyDeletei hope this link works ;)
and excuse the language in the photo, i didn't make this.
Oh dear, there is so much fear and sadness in your eyes...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYQb77VIZ0Q - check this out, it's in Polish and a bit weird, but makes me laugh.
Well, this isn't a joke, but it makes me smile anyway.
ReplyDeleteMy grandmother is 87 and for many years she was totally against those "modern cellphones that could write text messages". But of course that was only because of that "fear of the unknown", so last year we gave her a new cellphone for christmas and taught her how to write text messages (only took her about a month to learn that, and I was so proud). Now she's become a big fan of text messages. But a couple of days ago, her phone stopped functioning so lately she's been calling my mom complaining that she's not able to text people anymore and she misses it. So today we are visiting her to give her a new cellphone, so she's able to write text messages again and she's so happy about it. I think it's both lovely and funny to experience my 87 year old grandmother acting like a real teenage girl of the 21st century.
By the way, whenever I need a little cheer up I watch funny cat videos on Youtube (yeah, I'm one of those crazy cat ladies :p)
Wish you a lovely sunday :)
I'm so sorry you're having nightmares!That's quite weird too,because they usually happen when we're under pressure or stressed and so on.I hope you can find out why you're having them and I hope it doesn't happen again!
ReplyDeleteI can't really help you with the laughing thing,because I laugh at dark humor and well,that's not the best kind of humor.You might want to look at some Adventure Times episodes,though,they're completely nonsense and they never fail to make me laugh!
Hope your day will get better,
hugs,
xx
Anette, were you throwing any NW members around in your nightmares? :^) Funny story emailed to me that kinda goes with your nightmare.
ReplyDeleteI stopped at a store and saw that they had a blimp for sale called Airship Earth. It’s a big balloon with a map of the Earth on it and two propellers hanging from the bottom. You blow up the balloon with helium put batteries in it and you have a radio control indoor blimp.
It was just my 3 year old daughter and I at home. We blew it up, attached the gondola with the propellers, put in batteries and balanced it so it hangs in the air neither rising nor falling. We flew the blimp all over the house.
Alas, the fun had to end and my daughter had to go to sleep. I left the blimp floating in my office downstairs, my wife came home, and we went to bed. It’s important to know my house has central heating. It’s configured to blow hot air out on the ground floor and take it in at the second floor to take advantage of the fact that heat rises.
The blimp which was up until this moment a fun toy embarked on a career of evil. Using the artificial convection of my central heating, the blimp stealthily departed my office, moved silently through the living room and drifted to the staircase. Gliding wraithlike up the staircase it then entered the bedroom where my wife and I lay sleeping . Running silently, and gliding six feet or so above the ground on invisible and tiny air currents it approached the bed.
In spite of it's noiseless passage, or perhaps because of it, I awoke. Sometimes I do wake up in the middle of the night thinking that there are large sinister and menacing things floating out of the darkness to do me evil. Usually I open my eyes, look and listen carefully, decide it was a false alarm, and go back to sleep. So, the fact that I awoke in such a manner was not all that unusual. On this occasion I awoke to the sense that there was a large menacing presence approaching me silently out of the gloom, so I opened my eyes, AND THERE IT WAS! AND IT COULD FLY!
A full decade's allotment of adrenaline was dumped into my bloodstream all at once. My metabolism went from "restful sleep mode" to HOLY CRAP! FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE OR DIE! mode" in a nanosecond. I screamed my battle cry (which is indistinguishable to the sound a little girl makes when you drop a spider down her dress and lept out of bed. I struck the approaching menace with all my strength and almost fell over at the total lack of resistance that a helium balloon offers when you punch the living crap out of it with all the strength that sudden middle of the night terror produces. It's trajectory took it straight into the ceiling fan which whipped it about the room at terrifying velocity. Seeking a weapon, I ripped the alarm clock out of its plug and hurled it at the now High Velocity Menacing presence. Somehow at this moment I suddenly realized that I was fighting the blimp, and not a monster. It might have been funny if I didn't truly and actually feel like I was having a legitimate heart-attack.
Both my wife and daughter had slept through the incident. When I decided that I wasn't having a heart attack I took the blimp, which had somehow survived the incident and placed it in the walk in closet and released it inside where it floated around with the air currents released from the vents in there. I closed the door, this sealing it in, and went back to bed.
7am my wife awoke. She wasn't aware that we had assembled the blimp the previous evening, and that is was now floating around in the walk-in closet. The dynamics between the existing air currents of the closet and the suction caused by opening the door was just enough to give the blimp the appearance of an Evil Sinister Menace flying straight towards her. This time the blimp did not survive the encounter, nor almost, did I, as I had to explain to my very angry spouse what motivated me to hide an evil lurking presence in the closet for her to find at 7 am. I can order replacement balloons on the internet but I don't think I will.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqgZqnxd0x8
ReplyDeleteHi Anette : )
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you had a horrible night. I hope these couple of jokes will contribute towards cheering you up : )
JOKE 1
Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road?
It had no guts...
LOL! :D
JOKE 2
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor gave the elderly man a specimen cup, then told the elderly man to take it home and fill it, and to bring it back to the surgery the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it.
DOCTOR: What was the problem?
ELDERLY MAN: Well, I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth...still nothing.
DOCTOR: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?!
ELDERLY MAN: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off the specimen cup!
LOL! :D
We simply cannot have my favourite lady Viking upset so I sincerely hope I've tickled you with those jokes Anette : )
Hope you have a better day to make up for your horrible night.
Hugs
Tom x
here's a fun story, about 10 minutes ago i was trying to load some stuff from my laptop onto a memory stick, but my laptop being a heap of crap wasn't working properly when i was trying to turn my music up, the volume just wouldn't go up, when it finally did turn the music up though, i wasn't expecting it to suddenly get so much louder, and it was at the start of a guitar solo, it scared the living s**t out of me!
ReplyDeleteso hope you get a bit of a laugh out of that :)
i almost hit the ceiling when i jumped xD
Nettie, theres a very old show that I love called Chaves and my favorite caracther of the show says all the time: the good people must love their enemies... I know you don't have any enimies, but you're a good person and it's not a good thing for you have this kinda feeling :( you're happy and we're here for you.. f*** the others haha
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything funny to say to you and I don't know any jokes but today was a terrible day for me, went with my mom to the hospital but ended up LMAO. I went with her to the ladies doctor haha she was on a wheelchair so my direction sense is very bad.. i hit some feet and and i almost threw my mom out of the chair because i was hitting all the walls haha and after that when my mom went inside with the doctor they didn't let me go with her, at this moment a very young pregnant girl walked in pretty much alone because i think her boyfriend was in shock and i was kinda of in charge with her because she said her bf was stupid lol.. she had to wait too and i was helping her juping and dancing around yelling BREATHHH BREATH BREATHHHHHH i don't know the girls name the only thing i know was the she almost broke my hand and i think she killed her bf LOL and she had a boy named Lorenzo! the miracle of birth =)
Have a nice day and remember, BE OK! don't worry be happy
hello Anette,
ReplyDeleteyou need some fun stuff for a happy day:/?!
In Germany we have a newspaper (yellowpress) that named "Bild" (picture). She is always a fast newspaper, printed news with the haft of information.
"Father twisted son through the meat grinder. Bild spoke first with the Meatball.";P
And this with Nemo´s Haircolour..
I have saw your little one in Düsseldorf, as i have wait for a friend in the near of the Busses. (Shortly before the concert, he wrote me that he was not come.>>)
Have a nice Sunday,
Nalon
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm sorry to hear you've had bad dreams :(
After having nightmares, I also am in a bad mood for the rest of the day. It happens quite often to me but I now know what I can do against the bad mood ;)
My 'Survive The Day After The Nightmare- Recipe':
- Listen to music that cheers you up a little bit, with happy melodies etc. For me it's Omnos by Eluveitie today ;)
- Do some Sports, even if the weather is bad.
- Baking! It sounds weird, but i alway bake some sweet cookies when i am 'agressive' because of my nightmares ;) It helps me to focus on other things and because of the sports I've done before I don't have any bad conscience while eating the cookies, hehe ;)
- Take a nice bath, light candles around you and turn off the light ;) just relax and enjoy ;)
- Before you go to sleep, listen to the song that cheered you up once again and try to have the melody in your head when falling asleep so you won't have nightmares again this night ;)
I hope this helps you!
Hugs Eva :*
You will be in good mood, you are strong person. Everyone have a nightmares, just relax with Mr Bean, and I hope you will have fun with this funny video:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmbmNp1RDCE
Have a nice day! :*
This video os this little girl is hilarious! I hope it makes you happier. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-UdLF9KvE
This is horrible
ReplyDeleteI'm having nightmares from when I was robbed. But I'm a little better.
My dear, how about running through the woods? =) Sounds good.
Yesterday I ran through the park near my house and I decided I'll do it more often.
And now something funny for you.
It was actually a little something that happened to me constragedor
I was presenting a paper at the school where the study to over 100 people.
Had to present a slide on ambientas problems, but I took the wrong images. When everyone was staring, began spending shows images of Nightwish. Pictures of you singing. I started laughing. I do not know why but when I get nervous I start to laugh. And I could not stop the images. The school principal got angry with me and I laughed even more. I hope it never will happen again.
Oh, and you look very pretty in this pic =)
Hello Anette! Today Sunday 21 October in my country celebrate Mother's Day, I send you a big greeting from Argentina and you spend the best days. Do not let the bad dreams torment you! hehehe. Kisses =)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm not so good in telling jokes nonverbally, but I like to make photos. Maybe you like them also:
http://danielspicturesblog.wordpress.com/
Have a nice sunday evening!:-)
Hey Anette.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I have an idea for you.
I go to a spiritual person who helps me with those anger I have sometimes.
She magnatize( I dont know if you call it this in English but in Dutch it is: magnetiseren) me and can tell me so much things and put a whole weight of my shoulders..
She also told me do some kickboxing so this monday is my first lesson..
Maybe a spritual person is something for you to go to?
With love, Fay
Pame: Hi and thanks so much;=) We celebrate it in may;=) And no, I hope no more bad dreams tonight!
ReplyDeleteMathews: Hi! I understand you having nightmares after the robbing incident! Who wouldn't?
The dream sounded horrible, maybe you, like me, do not like talking in front of a lot of people? ;=)
Eva; Hi and thanks;=) I´ve done most of the posts today and I do feel better=) The bath is left, but after Nemo sleeps I´ll do that,=) And some nail polishing too. Thanks;=)
Paulo: Hi and thanks, she´s soooo cute!!
Eugene: Hi and haha, Mr Bean is the best!!! ;=)
Nalon: Hi and thanks for the laugh,=)
Karoline: HiI Well, don't we all have some enemies?;=)
I loved your story and so great you helped the pregnant girl! Maybe you will end up being a midwife;=)
Meghan: Haha, thats a horrible scare!;=)
Tom: Haha, thanks! I loved the last one;=)
Hi! :) After a night like that you'd really need to relax. ;)
ReplyDeleteI didn't have nightmares but not so much sleep either, and I had to work early so I was soooo tired today... Then I found a Facebook-site of Aunty Acid, and those pictures just made my day. ;D They're so good! I couldn't choose one favorite, here are many of them:
http://goo.gl/HOLJe
Boby; Hi and thanks;=)
ReplyDeleteDavid; Hi! Hahaha! Oh my God, I laughed so hard;=) You´re a really good storyteller and i felt I was in your house when it all happened;=) Thanks so much, a great story!
The Dead Unicorn; Hi and thanks, I´ll check them out;=)
StrawberryRabbit; Hi and thanks for telling me about your grandmother;=) I think its cool that she got into the cell phone at her age and that only proves that we´re never to old to learn new things;=)
Michawk: Hi and thanks;=)
Meghan: Haha, I loved it!!! ;=) Seth would love to see me look like that;=)
Rose Christo: Hahah, I loved that joke;=) Thanks!
Elinor: Hej och tack, jag tyckte de var roliga;=)
Giulia: Hi and thanks! I love owls and the first one is sooo cute!
DarkQueen; Hi and thanks, that was a cute one;=)
Anette (hej namne;=) Och tack! jag skrattade gott;=)
Darksinia: Hi and poor you with the sleep, but it will get better;=) And yeah, sometimes I see my nightmares as little wake up call to take it easier or change something in my life so they are not just bad;=)
Meghan: Hi and thanks;=) Well, it was quite a funny story but it actually can be very dangerous to headband;( So take it easy with that! Take care!
Χαρά Δημητροπούλου: Hi and thanks! And yes, you are so true, just mind games;=) Take care!
Enni: Hi and thanks, I thought it was funny;=)
Betty Blue; hi and thanks! Actually, I stayed at home just taking it easy and me and Nemo have had a wonderful and relaxed day;=)
Ian; Hi and yeah, I guess it can be a lot of things and of course sometimes we do have anger towards others but if we can't act on that person I guess we can in the dreams;=)
Simona: Hi and thanks! Oh, say hi to Johan from me;=) Have fun!
Hahaha, maybe Seth would like the stuff I've done, I've got a picture of you photoshopped into being a Batman character ;p. And I also have some of Iron Maiden as Marvel comics characters (nerdy metal head for the win haha)
DeleteFunny, but it definitely hurt like hell too, happened over 4 years ago, I don't headbang quite so much anymore, and I don't do it as hard as I used to haha.
Take care too :)
My boyfriend Miikka wanted to share this to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_IIbT8HGk&feature=related There's some funny cats, he loves cats as you do. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the bath and sleep well - without any nightmares ;) I'm happy I could help you!
ReplyDeleteGod natt, vi ses i morgon! ( is this correct?! )
Hugs
Eva
Two INFALLIBLE things to go to when sad/angry:
ReplyDelete1. www.9gag.com
2. Youtube: Funny cat compilation.
It will make your day! I watch these EVERYTIME and i feel better afterwards
http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/i-am-not-hero-gotham-wants.jpg If you watched the dark knight before, then this will be quite funny
ReplyDeleteThere's really no concept to this video, because it's silly humor. I don't know if you'll really like it, but hopefully you'll laugh a little at it. It's a short video.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwA9761VXJA&list=FLiw7WUYHtbPg-cdSCv9Fifw&index=1&feature=plpp_video
Enjoy your night, Anette!
http://twieve.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/imagenes-graciosas-10.jpg :D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ReplyDeleteI hope this will seem like fun ;)
God Natt Anette!!
ReplyDeleteMy Cats Are So Funny, One Of Them Loves Charlotte!! So ''She'' Licked The Screen As I Was Watching ''See Me In Shadow'' Video!!
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421102_366847533396432_543392681_n.jpg
And This Cat Its So Funny :) hahaha you will get a smile if you see it!!
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527416_357723850975467_291761584_n.jpg
and a good thing i do EVERY night, its grab a pencil/pen & a notebook, and putting under my pillow!! sometimes i write things while im sleeping!!
Take care dear!!
P.D. You have never told us what you think About new Evanescence Album!! please do it!! and ill post it at EvTeam.com!!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteToday I had a terrible day, I had a big headache and vomiting, really it was annoying, and I couldn't read your blog in the morning :( but now I have just a little time to do it.
Nightmares are horribles, because they feel so real and that is stressful ( I wonder why we can't yet invent a machine to create happy and comfortable dreams hehehe).
Any other day you can try to watch The Big Bang Theory, is a great tv show and it makes me laugh a lot.
I hope you had a good day and have a sweet dreams tonight!
July: Hi and oh, poor you;=( Vomiting is the worst thing;=( Do you have migraines? I do and I also throw up if I don't take my medicine in time. That machine would be awesome;=) Start inventing one and I´ll buy it! Yeah, Big bang theory is awesome, I really love it;=) Hope you have a better day today;=)
ReplyDeleteDomenik: Hi and thanks for the cute cats;=) Well, the second one maybe wasn't so cute but really funny;=) I love the new Evanescence album, its really good!
Lukas: Haha, that was funny;=) Thanks!
Lesly; haha, weird video but funny;=) Thanks!
Marcin: Haha, that was funny;=) New Batman looks good;=)
Faqing amazing: Hi and thanks;=) Yeah, those cats are awesome!
Eva: Thanks and yes, its totally correct;=)
Kripa: Hi and thanks to your boyfriend;=) That was a bunch of awesome cats! The one who ran after the big bear is a tough one;=)
THK: Haha, they are awesome;=) Thanks!
Hey,
DeleteIf you know "What Have You Done" by Within Temptation,
you should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpNZi0rzFE
it is a parody, made by a Dutch tv show.. haha
xo
you're welcome :)
Deletemy mom says if you only knew or understand spanish you will laugh a lot with her!!
and also she send you greets :)
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeletehope your Mood is better today and you have slept well? I´ve got something for you. It really made me rolling on the Sofa but Please DON`T sing that lullaby for Nemo or Seth allright? =) So are you ready for the latest Version of "Firestarter"? Then check it out =)
http://www.sat1.de/tv/knallerfrauen/video/gute-nacht-lied-clip
The Child asks for a Lullaby after the Story and her Mom said allright..I love it =) It´s called "Knallerfrauen" on our German TV Channel Sat1 =)
Enjoy and have a nice Day =)
Greets
Sun =)
Kinda late but...
ReplyDeleteI think this is awesome: music + video games + science + me trying 'not to sing so loud that the camera captures'.
It's from a music project called Video Games Live, they play VG songs with a simphony and it's amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UAklclUNFg
Just search for "Adorable And Cute Animals" in youtube. Kitties are the most popular. After an hour or so you will end up like aaaaawwwwwweee!!!!! The best sleep in your life, guarantied or we refund your deposit :)
ReplyDeleteNightmares the last resort of our bodies telling us that something is wrong. BUt we learned to unhear our organism and we just ignore this things. Normally Nightmares is a reflection of an emotional burden, maybe too many things to worry about, too many issues with too many people and to many denial. Nightmares happens to emotionally attached people wich is the big majority who cannot deal with anger, but not exclusively. Me for example, I never had a nightmare.