Today me and Nemo went to visit my big brother with family and we´ve had a wonderful day with feeding lots of ducks, eating good food, playing around in the big garden and having a great time. The weather has been summer warm with 19 degrees so it was really nice to be outside;=)
Lots of hungry ducks who got bread from Nemo and his aunt;=)
Nemo loves cars and trucks (like most boys;=) and he liked this military truck we walked past.
Nemo found aunts sheets and felt like being a little ghost;=) the cutest little swedish ghost with a sheet in the Swedish colors;=)
When we came home I felt I got soooo tired and we´ve been doing lots of things the last days so maybe tomorrow, sunday, need to be a bit more lazy and a resting day;=)
Enjoy your saturday evening and sleep well! (I will go to bed early for sure)

Nemo is so so cute :) Enjoy your weekend dear Anette!
ReplyDeleteAxaxaxa, he is so cute and big boy already! What a happy day you have today!Thank you Anette for sharing and sleep well you and Nemo too! Sweet dreams:)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had a lovely time :)
ReplyDeleteOh, what a cute little ghost :)
God night and sleep well too!
Sweet dreams
Love
Ena :*
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteVerkar vara en väldigt mysig dag ni har haft :) Själv satt jag inne och skrev på min bok, missade kanske den sista "sommardagen", men det var värt det. Jag har aldrig gillat att mata ankorna. När man var liten var man ju knappt längre än vad dom var och man var nog rädd att dem skulle bita tag i ett finger eller något :D
Fick ett litet awwwww moment när jag såg bilden på Nemo och handduken. Så söt!
Ha en fortsatt trevlig lördagskväll och en härlig söndag :)
// Ellinor
I think you had a wonderfull day:-)
ReplyDeleteGood night and sleep well, my dear
Funny Nemo, funny ghost :-) thanks for photo! It makes me smile =)
ReplyDeleteSleep well, dear Nettie!
With love,
Margarita
Sweden make some of the best military gear..like Swedish steel mess kits and Mora knives. I'm looking at getting some for my Duke of Edinburgh Award. Under 25s get rewarded for learning new skills, volunteering, being active and doing an expedition for a few nights camping. Really giving me focus and motivation. I hope to finish Silver and go onto Gold. They offer it in some countries outside the UK. Sadly not in Sweden. More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Duke_of_Edinburgh's_Award#EMAS_.28Europe.2C_Mediterranean_and_Arab_States_Region.29.5B4.5D.5B5.5D
ReplyDeleteIn Germany we had about 25 degrees. Just wonderful. I´d wish the summer would never end.. Or at least it would never be colder than 20 degrees.
ReplyDeleteI want to tell you something:
In a german Game-Forum a user opened the topic "RIP Amanda"...Just believe it ot not, I guess about 80% of all answers were something like "Wayne? She´s just one of many" or "Why is there such a Hype about this girl? There are dying thousands of people daily. For this stupid (!!!) girl we open a new topic".
I was so shocked and it was impossible to defend the own attidude.
I accept their oppinion that it´s sadder that 1000+++people day in wars every day. But how can they say she is one of many? How can someone condone it as it would be really normal that young humans kill theirselves because of bullying?
I could´n follow this discussion anymore because I feel quiet angry when I read this..
Well, sleep well
Hey, I'm sorry this will not make you happy but I have to write it.
DeleteAmanda is one of many. Every day people- teengers are dying because of bullying. We just never notice they exist.
Of course is her death very tragic but so are the others we never ever will know about. I have to say, calling her "stupid" is just disrespectful and not true, though. She just made one mistake... everyone makes mistakes.
"But how can they say she is one of many?" They can say it because it is true. Believe it or not, as sad as it is, there arepeople dying because of bullying everyday. It just is a fact.
Just to make it clear one more time: I'm definitely not saying Amanda's death is not tragic, of course it is, and I'm not saying that she should have died because of her mistake but she simply is just one of many.
- Victoria :)
Nemo is sooo sweet :D
ReplyDeleteGreat you had a nice day, sleep well Nettie :)
Vilken härlig dag ni har haft! Här har det regnat heela dagen :P
ReplyDeleteAh, I remember putting sheets on my head and pretending to be a ghost. Unfortunately, when I was 2 years old I couldn't see through one of them and hit my head on a door-jam. Now I hsve a scar. But since I wear glasses I look a little like Harry Potter now! Okay, maybe that's not a funny story, but I think of it as one of those silly things we do as children. Sleep well,
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Caitlin
In Poland we also have very sunny day. I spend my day at my parents home. It was also great time: sun, good food which my Mom cook and wonderful autumn colors.
ReplyDeleteSleep well, dear Anette.
Magda
Hi dear Anette! I´m so glad that you and your family have had so wonderful day :-) Here, in Slovakia we have had 24 degrees today! Nice autumn:-)Good night and sleep well ♥
ReplyDeletePS: Sweden is very nice country!
Radka
Dear Anette. You have written a lot about bullying, and now, especially when I saw all these photos of ducks, I want to ask: what is your attitude to animals and problems connected with them, e.g. cruel attitude, hunting etc. Every day I come across information that lots of animals are treated horribly, and I always cry. There are many dog hunters, who kill dogs and bully them. What's your opinion about this, what should we do to help them? I don't know if there is such problem in Sweden, but in Russia and Ukraine there are many homeless cats and dogs, and government is doing nothing for this exept killing them...(((((( Moreover many animals are cruelly killed for fur and skin, that's why I don't buy clothes of fur and leather. And, dear Anette, please check if the cosmetics brands you are using are doing tests on animals. Here is some info about this http://www.idausa.org/facts/costesting.html
ReplyDeleteDear Anette. You have written a lot about bullying, and now, especially when I saw all these photos of ducks, I want to ask: what is your attitude to animals and problems connected with them, e.g. cruel attitude, hunting etc. Every day I come across information that lots of animals are treated horribly, and I always cry. There are many dog hunters, who kill dogs and bully them. What's your opinion about this, what should we do to help them? I don't know if there is such problem in Sweden, but in Russia and Ukraine there are many homeless cats and dogs, and government is doing nothing for this exept killing them...(((((( Moreover many animals are cruelly killed for fur and skin, that's why I don't buy clothes of fur and leather. And, dear Anette, please check if the cosmetics brands you are using are doing tests on animals. Here is some info about this http://www.idausa.org/facts/costesting.html
ReplyDeletelittle ghost Nemo is sooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Anette :) I know another singer who is very much involved in these anti-bullying campaigns, she's one of the pioneers in the USA. it's Demi Lovato, a 20 year old girl singer who went through so much verbal and psychological abuse growing up. you can check out her story here: http://youtu.be/vCTXV15mKQ4 and her song from a year ago when she started to recover, her story is moving: http://youtu.be/r_8ydghbGSg if you want to, you can see what her campaign is all about in this short interview with her: http://youtu.be/BISNf3cMTJ0 She's really trying to help young girls everywhere and you'll see how honest she is if you listen to her song "Skyscraper" :) God bless you and keep you and your family, Anette!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really great day ! Nemo looks so cute as a little Swedish ghost. ;) Sleep well!
ReplyDeleteHaha awwwhhh, Nemo is adorable! <3
ReplyDeleteSleep tight, dear Anette.
Xoxo
I am sooo tired so i can't say more than: sleep well & sweet dreams! Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteEva
does nemo have dark like his daddy or hair like his mommy?
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm Nemo's fan hehehe, he's a super cute ghost!
Sleep well! =)
Hello Nettie! I am happy to know that these very well with your family and having fun. Nemo and Seth have a wonderful mother!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for answer my question , that really made me very happy because you are my idol!
And I wanted to congratulate to you for the talks about bullying. You're a great singer and an angel as person
We hope to hear your sweet voice again very soon ! i wish you luck from argentina!
And thanks again (: -martin
Oh my goodness, that boy is precious!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy grandma have lots of ducks too and I used to love them til the day one of these bit me in the ass haha sad day haha
ReplyDeleteNemo is so big :O and soooo cute and very patriotic i can say ;)
You and Nemo Have a nice lazy day tomorrow sweetie, well i think it's already morning there but anyway, Sleep well you too =)
Nemo is the sweetest I've ever seen before... *-*
ReplyDeleteNemo has to be the sweetest and most precious thing in the World,look at hiiiiim!My,my.I just want to hug him ;~;
ReplyDeleteMy little brother adores trucks as well,and he has to stop everyone who's riding something similar to a car because he wants to 'try it'.These little boys!
And wow,I wish I had enough space to keep all those animals!The ducks are so cute.
I'm always glad to know you've had a good day!Today's already Sunday,so i guess you're resting.That's legit!
Have a lovely day,
xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Dead unicorn; Hi and thanks;=) He is a really nice boy full of laughter and love;=) Haha, your little brother sounds like a typical boy;=) Yeah, ducks are lovely and they really were so many but never came to close to Nemo who actually sat down by them on the ground. Thats nice to see;=)
ReplyDeleteKaroline: Oh, poor you being bitten by one! I actually got chased by gooses in the stables where I took care of horses and even if they never bit me I am still a bit afraid of birds.
Rose: Hi and thanks;=) He is a funny little one;=)
Kelsey; Hi! He has totally white hair;=)
Martin; Hi and thanks for your kind words;=) I think we all are doing a great job by sharing our stories and talking about bullying in here;=)
July;: Hi and thanks;=) yeah, he looked so cute and funny and since he didn't see anything he feel over a couple of times but just laughed and continued walking around in the sheet;=)
Eva; Hi! I was the same yesterday. Passed out in the couch really early;=) Hope you are better today;=)
Elize: hI and thanks;=)
Brianna: Hi and thanks;=)
Deutschesm: Hi and thanks for the links! She is a great girl for telling this about her body and its a really big issue for many girls/women.
Amaranth: Hi and thanks;=)
Orchidaneara: Hi! Its such a hard thing with the cruelty of animals versus to eat or wear leather. I do eat meat, I tried being a vegetarian just a couple of years ago but I couldn't do it for more than half a year. So I do think its horrible to see and know how the animals are treated but I don't take such strong action against it that vegans do or PETA. But still I do not like the handling of animals and never will. Animals can´t speak up and say they have pain and since I have been working as a veterinary assistant I do know how painful it is to put an animal to sleep without any other reason than that the owner doesn't want the cat to scratch the sofa and so on. I had big problems with these things and wanted to bring every single animal to my home but my veterinarian said that if I would work as a veterinarian I needed to turn it off. The emotions. And I guess that´s what most of these people working in the handling of animals do. Thanks for talking about this really hard subject. No easy answers, for me, at least. Take care!
Radoslava:; Hi and thanks! And wow, 24 degrees!!! I am sooo jealous now;=)
ReplyDeleteMagda: Hi! What a nice day you had too;=)
Caitlin: Hi! Oh, such a sad story but as you say, a little cute too. Nemo actually also is hitting himself a lot so I guess he´ll end up with some scars too. Take care Harry Potter;=)
Micha and Victoria: Hi! Yeah, it is sad that some people say these things cause it doesn't matter if she was one of many, every single story counts! And not all of the stories end up getting so much attention, no, but maybe they should. Then people would know how many it is that suffers from these things. If we don't know, then we can't help or change things.
linnea Maria: Hej och åh, så tråkigt med regn;=( Hoppas det var bättre väder hos dig idag;=)
Rainy: Hi and thanks;=)
Debs: Hi and that looks fun to take part of! I hope you achieve your goal! And yeah, isn't it weird that a neutral country as Sweden makes so much weapons to countries in war? Kinda weird for me!
Margarita: Hi and thanks;=)
Enni: Hi and thanks,=)
Ellinor: Hej! Vad är det för bok du skriver? Och nä, jag har aldrig gillat fåglar men Nemo är verkligen inte rädd för djur;=)
Ena: Hi and thanks;=)
Anna: Hi and thanks;=)
Lilo: Hi and thanks;=)
Thanks Anette for the share ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Nemo ;-)
Love
Isa
Bonjour Anette! (or maybe "bonsoir"... I can not know when you'll read this...)
ReplyDeleteI am very happy that you and your son love ducks, but I just want you to know that even if they love it, they must not eat bread (the ducks, of course, not the kid). They are suppose to eat algae. And they can not digest bread well... And if human give them food, their is some chance that they will not leave to migrate.
Sorry for that kind of comment, but it's my job in real life to inform people about the nature ;) Hope you'll understand :)
(And I'm sorry for my basic english, I am french-speaker)
Bonne soirée!!! :)
Mélissa