Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Lovely forest

Back at mum's place to eat some cake and have some tea after another wonderful afternoon in the forest:-)


Nemo made a little creation:-)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

41 comments:

  1. Hi, Anette!
    Very mysterios and beatiful place, full of inspiration! Fairytale forest...
    Oh, you son made cool creation! Can you show others him jobbing?
    With Love,
    Tanya=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must really love the forest im guessing? Haha very beautiful Anette. Nemos creation is cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette!
    I wanted to ask you smth that I've always loved to ask. Is it possible for you to share some videos of you singing in the choir or smth? Is there smth you recorded from your teen age u want to share with us? For istance, one day I found a really old video of very young Tarja singing Michael Jackson's BEN at school! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stnhtvliIio what is your impression? I wanna know!;=)

    Hugs,
    Poochie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful forest ;)

    Thanks Anette

    Enjoy your evening
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the forest! Every autumn I go to the forest. I inspired nature. It is the best place for relaxation ;-)
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures. :) Haven`t been out for a walk in forest for a long time now...I already miss it. :) Love the pics of the stream. Have a nice evening, Anette (and all the blog readers). xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya: Hi! Yeah, its one hell of a wonderful place to find peace and inspiration! I need the forest to ease down and now when its so beautiful before winter enters its just perfect! Take care!

    Brianna: Hi! yeah, I love the forest! It shows how magnificent the world is and going there I forget all troubles in the world:=) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the effect by the ocean. Could sit there for hours just watching the waves...unfortunately the ocean is too far away. Have been at the north sea just once this year. :/ Such a shame....xx

      Delete
  8. Amazing place for inspiration and rest yourself.
    When someone say Sweden I make connection with Stieg Larsson and his trilogy Millennium. After reading this books I would like to come in Sweden as soon as possible.

    Which is your favorite books and favorite Disney cartoon?!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!
    It´s strange how topics are in the air sometimes. Today at school a friend of mine started talking about how to stop bullying. I told her about your blog, and she said something like: "That´s so amazing! Please write her a comment and tell her that I think she´s really a strong woman, that she´s doing important things and that I would love to support her. Let´s hope she writes this book." It was not exactly this words, since I had to translate it, but that´s the meaning.
    Double love this time from Germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Anette!
    Ah, I see you've had a wonderful day! :) nice - and nemo's creation is super cute!
    I have a litte off- topic question... I've heard that you speak German? I am from Germany and I'm thinking about teaching myself Swedish, because I want to go to Sweden for a year after school and in my eyes, it would't be bad to be able to speak a little Swedish ;) so, was it hard for you if it's true you've learnt German? Do you think I should try learning Swedish? Thank you :)
    Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved to live in Sweden one day. I live in Portugal, this is becoming a hell.

    Sweden is such a great country with nice people.

    Joana,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. i love the forest and the nature. one day i'd like to get out of my big city and go live next to the trees and the birds.
    anyway, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, how beautiful! That stream is beautiful to die for! I'm glad you had such a good mother-son time together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my,everything is so beautifuuuuuuul!It's looks like a fairytale's forest,but more real.I'm moving there right now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooww.... Nemo using your imagination ... beautiful forest: D

    I deleted my previous comment because I wanted to add something special for you:


    I've been working on this for three days,this is a small gift to you, I do so with the intention to show you how much I admire you and you see the love I have for you.

    The first is an album of images edited by me, in the link you can see them, I would like you to give him up because I will update:

    Photo Album:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/67687631@N03/sets/72157631762743562/

    Second, I love your voice in Eva and I decided a few weeks ago to get the acapella to join it with the orchestral version of the same song, I cried with the end result. I leave the link of the video in Youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kTSj3wFxGY

    And finally I dedicate two songs that are very special to me, talk about being a fighter and we are all beautiful no matter what other people say about us. ("Fighter" & "Beautiful")


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRaY_O61go

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXEus0hOrRI


    I love you so much!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delfino: Hi and thanks! I love it all;=) And Christina is a superb singer and a great example of standing up for yourself and loving yourself;=) Sleep well!

    Eva: Hi! Yes, I studied german for 40 weeks in one of my office jobs. Swedish and german belongs to the same "language group" so you shouldnt have so big problems learning swedish;=) Many words are similar and the grammar is also quite similar;=) Good luck!

    Betty Blue: Hi! That´s awesome;=) And say thanks back! Sleep well!

    Eugene: Hi! My favourite books are many, but I do love Paolo Coelho for his wise words and then I am really in love with teenage books like Twilight and True Blook series;=) My favourite Disney character is Nemo or course;=) Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anette - Dankeschön! ;) thanks you answered my question! i'll start learning now and who knows, maybe i'll comment on your posts in swedish in a few weeks, hehe ;)) sleep well now! thank you for being there for us. :) hugs,
      Eva

      Delete
    2. Anette - :D

      I am happy for your reply, in my country it is time to sleep, so you have a great day and I send you hugs.


      you are my inspiration to do everything you saw and heard, thanks for the attention ..... : D ... You have a great Thursday and enjoy with your family ..

      Delfino from Mexico

      Delete
  18. Hello dear Anette!
    Awesome place! I really enjoyed watching those pics!I spent all childhood in a very hot place of Russia and it's one of some reasons why I've always wanted to visit such wonderful northern locations..
    What do you prefer? :)Very-very hot sun or mild climate?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anette,

    What a stunning location and no doubt a great place to recharge the batteries and escape musical-lunacy for a while. :-)

    On a side note, thanks for your work with Nightwish. I'm quite musically fickle but DPP in particular has been on the regular play list since it was released. Very best of luck with your next musical journey.

    ReplyDelete
  20. O: that´s wonderfull :3 oh dear Anette i love that xD
    i love this place, where is? O:
    Nemo is so creative ;) a beauty creation :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette !
    I wanted to ask you something, when you'll make your solo career, will you do international shows or only in Sweden ?
    You are the best ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anette is that try that Nemo its not real name of your son? Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a creative boy you have ;) Congrats to him. Maybe he'll be a sculptor :)
    So sweet!
    Good night, sleep really well!

    PS: Keep your fingers crossed to me, because tomorrow I have a test day at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg there's a forest near you mum's place? I can't even see a tree from my window! hahaha I live in the middle of a city :(
    Having such a wonderful place near to visit must be wonderful ♥ Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is the most beautiful forest! I bet Nemo had so much fun. Such a sweet and wonderful way to spend time with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear Anette!
    2 days I did not have access to the Internet but now I'm finally home. It so amazing to see so many posts here in your blog! You looks so amazing and shining like always!:)
    About bullying. I think each of us in our lives experienced bullying by other people. And I think in moments needs someone who will be with you and will support you. There are a lot of evil thing in this live and only togehter we can go through this. That's why that you are doing in this blog - supporting people, speaking about problems - it's so GREAT. BTW book - is amazing idea! And it can really help someone. And if the world had more so kind people like you - the world would be more brighter!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've always loved forests... That's why I became a Wiccan.
    You can breathe clean air, and they make you feel that wonderful sense of freedom, don't they Anette? :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Sweeden... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the forests and open land and rain. I am Earth based in my religion and I feel so close to nature when amongst the trees and near streams and rivers. You are so lucky to have that outside your door. Nemo's little creation is so nice. You are a good mum and a wonderful person Anette. The world is lucky to have you in it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow.. What an amazing place! It's so beautiful and serene.. For sure it's a perfect place to go and enjoy family! And, by the way, Nemo did a great job! :)

    One day I want to be in a place like this.. It looks REALLY AWESOME!

    Kisses, enjoy your day!

    André.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Anette are you going to make a solo CD that would be sweet if you did plus I would love to see you live again.

    ReplyDelete
  32. and on another note beautiful pics well God Bless (:

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi dear Anette ! I love these photos ! They remind me of the many walks in the forest, situated close to the house where I grew up. I especially love the first one !

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can understand why you love the forest! That's what I really miss from Scandinavia :-( When I was in Finland for holidays I just loved to play in the forest with my younger sister! I wanna move to Sweden within a few years! I'm gonna learn German-Swedish ;-) do you know some good places to live?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I looooooove when you post photos like this *_*

    I wish I could be in a place like this...here in Rio de Janeiro they cut the trees more and more everyday, is disgusting...

    ReplyDelete
  36. What would be your favorite outdoor activity?

    ReplyDelete