Friday, 19 October 2012

When I miss Johan...

...I go in to Michaels tour blog (the guitar player in Pain) and check out what they are doing on tour;=) You can do that as well and as always, when Pain is on tour, things just happen that normally doesn't happen;=)

And now I feel relieved that I am not on tour, but here in my home, relaxing;=)

Have fun, boys! And do not drink to much Salmiakki!!!;=)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anette

    Thanks I know him blog and Micheal is so nice !!
    Enjoy your day
    Love
    Isa
    Ps Lol Anette I agree with you the boys don't drink too much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is so sweet! I'm really happy for Johan and u :3. And I understand you! When my boyfriend or me go to travel and we can`t stay together I really miss him... BUT!! He is missing you too and when Johan and u meet again You have more love, hugs and kisses to give! And like my boyfriend always say "We'll take us with more desire" hahahaha.

    Kiss, princess! Thank you for entertain me with your sweet blog! I'm searching a job and meanwhile I have so much free time and I don't know what to do in the morning *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks Michael! I'm sure his blog really helps you, Anette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whahaha the mummy thing is just cool. Makes me wonder if I'm going to see Pain & Nightwish in London anyway. I'm in London that day, I'm having a ticket for the show but Nightwish is not Nightwish anymore after you left. Floor did great but it sounds like a coverband to me now. When I saw a vid on You Tube with her I immediately switched over to the same song with you and that's how NW has to sound. I still have a couple of weeks to think it over. I still love the music and reading your posts it looks like you're happy and satisfied being home. That's good to know.
    But listening to Irum still makes me cry as it never will sound like that again.

    Hope you're fine.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was their gig last evening in Lutakko Jyväskylä. I have waited for long to see Pain live and now it happened. They were amazing and I was amazed that Johan speaks finnish!
    I was also surprised that they played before Turmion Kätilöt, I thought it would be the other way around.
    But anyway, greetings from Finland to you and Johan! :)
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entertaining me too with your blog! Here is another one who is missing her boyfriend and this time other people too. My boyfriend is in the army all the weekdays (I know I'm the oldest "war widow" of the world) and only weekends are free time for him. However we both have some own things to do sometimes so we can meet seldom though we are in the same city all the time. :( And even more sparsely we can spend time between just two of us... Now he's spending some cottage weekend with boys without any girlfriends (read: drinking lots of vodka). I'm living with one of my best friends and she's gone (for a change). I don't bother to go out with someone else because I don't wanna be so late because I have to work tomorrow morning. I've been very stressed this week due to many things so I decided to spend friday night all alone lying on the couch, surfing in the Internet, watching Sex & the City and eating candy, I don't know was it a good idea. So that's why I'm here writing again. :) Tomorrow you get rid of me cause I'm gonna drink wine with my gig-friends because two of them has a birthday!

    Have a nice evening!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete