So, I have started using a new brand of haircare and I´ll try these out for some weeks now. They are vegan/echological and therefore better for the environment and for the hair. The brand is Swedish and called Pureology.
I´ll let you know how I like them in some weeks;=)
Saturday, 13 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Anette, you could also check Lush handmade cosmetics, everything based on fresh fruit and vegetables, good for hair, skin and environment. They sell a great shampoo, Blousey, based on banana and cocoabutter.
ReplyDeleteGreat! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKnow Lush fresh handmade cosmetics?
ReplyDeleteAll stuff are vegan and environmentally friendly, shampoos are really fantastics and your hair is shiny and healthy with these kind of shampoos, conditioners are very good too, mades with fruits and smells very good.
http://www.lush.com/
im so glad ur blogging again :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know Pureology but it looks like a good brand. I use only clear cosmetics (without SLS and other toxic things) for two years (except the hair-coloring cosmetics because I cannot find any, the henna doesn't make my hair blond :( ).
ReplyDeleteI like very much the dr. Organic and the REN products.
please don'tt give up on blogging:)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll be waiting your opinion
ReplyDeleteSerafim: Hi! Tried it first time yesterday and the products smell really good. My hair got a bit "flat" but very soft. Will try it some more and see though. Take care!
ReplyDeleteAna: Hi! Yes, I love LUSH! Unfortunately we don't have a store here;=( Otherwise I would use their schampoos and stuff only. Great for the hair! Take care!
Hello again! I need to ask you a question about beauty stores. In february I'm moving to Stockholm, yo know if I can find Sephora in Sweden?
DeleteHey Anette, you can also order online...the site can even be translated in swedish. (Not that you need it anyway) just need tot use a different name and perhaps a different adress so there will be no surprises ;)
ReplyDeleteI've used these before and got good results :-) Hope you do too!
ReplyDeleteWhat language is this website? Hope they have something for curly hair... hmmm
ReplyDelete