Sunday, 14 October 2012

Here´s some sites...

... for Paulina, who asked for nice sites where they sell wedding dresses;=)

I found these and hope they have something you like!

I found some really nice in their site;=)

And here´s a site called Dress Braw



And this site has some really beautiful ones - Maggie Sottero:

And if you, like me, like the show "Say yes to the dress" there´s Kleinfeld, who have sooo many dresses to choose from;=)


If you want to marry medieval style, here you go:

Or more "gothic" style: http://romanticthreads.com/

So, there you go! I so hope you find something nice and it would be so nice if you showed us your wedding photo afterwards;=) 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, dear Anette! It's so nice of you :-) Have a great day in studio :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anette, you are amazing!

    Previously knew only Maggie Sottero site.
    On sites you show me I saw a few dresses that I really liked. Especially on the Fanny Crown and Kleinfeld sites. Thank you sooooo much! ;-)
    Only gothic style is what I didn't like. I think a more classic style suits me.

    It annoys me that I have to look for a dress already 10 months before the wedding. But it took some time if you want to look perfect, haha =)

    And of course I will show you my wedding photos. Just wait until August. ;-)

    Have a great sunday!

    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Anette you are so nice!
    I love your blog, checking it everyday.
    Do you have "ombre" in your hair? They look very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youuuuuuu for linking these sites, they seem very interesting!!! kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow, those sites are all totally fantastic! Actually I better bookmark the pages you linked us, I reaaaally see myself wearing this one ( http://www.fannycrown.com/original-lace-a-line-satin-v-neck-natural-wedding-dresses.html ) at my wedding, whenever it will happen, IF it will happen ;D Goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not even close of getting married, but now I know were to buy hehehe, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Anette!
    I'm really happy that you didn't stop blogging!!! I love your blog and check it every day! Love your advices about fashion, sports etc...
    I wanna ask you something: do you like grunge fashion? And if you do, would you make a grunge outfit for us? If you don't like it, or you are too busy to do this, I would understand.
    Thanks for reading this!
    Have a great week!
    Love,
    Thea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! I found actually the dress that i wanna wear someday when it day comes!!! Oh God how more long i need to wait? You are lucky and happy girl Paulina! A bit jealous to you but in good way of course, hope to see your wedding dress someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm bookmarking those sites! they'll be helpful for the future :)

    ReplyDelete