Wednesday, 17 October 2012

To the forest!

Just wanted to show you my new fake fur from Chicy and my hair after the hair cut. As you can see we just cut one cm;=)



I have the studded leggings on, will take a photo and post later;=)

Enjoy this day!

60 comments:

  1. Wouha Anette you'r wonderful and nice jacket ;)

    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're gorgeous *-*..I loved it. And about the legging, it's amazing, your face, I want it too =D.

    Hope you have a beautiful day.

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anette ,Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're very very Beautiful... Really you're a "Strong Woman", and I admire you, I hope that you find your new way again. And for the moment only be a Great Mother, I'm sure that your boys are proud for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Anette! And your Photos are even more beautiful when you smile - like on the last one! :) Have a great day and be happy! Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good Anette,so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my,you look SO beautiful! Very elegant but still comfy;=) The fake fur seems custom made for you, how did you manage to pick the right size? I am a disaster if I cannot try the outfit then I must renounce visiting online shops! I would really like to be able to buy myself smth!!

    And about the haircut and fold: again, elegant!

    Unusual set considering you're going to the forest! Haha!

    have a lovely time there,
    Poochie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me gusta el nuevo corte. Sos divina Anette!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look a-mah-zing.As always.How I love to see your smile!And I'm glad the fur is fake<3 And it's gorgeous!
    Have a nice day,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette!

    I really love everything =)
    It strange to see you're wearing warm clothes cause here in south of France we are still wearing summer clothes and flipflop! Ahah!
    I don't want winter to begin! Even if I prefer winter clothes than summer one, its more classy!

    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so glamorous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so cute as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so warm and cosy =) I like it! and oh yeah you have to show us your leggings ( in other post the part in the knee looks great)!

    Enjoy this day too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette! WOW, I loved your fake fur... Combined with your hair and skin's collor *__*'
    A curiosity that I always wondered: Who take your photos? Or its a tripod?

    ReplyDelete
  15. as usual you pull it off very well

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks great! And the coat...OMG Anette it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look SO beautiful. I missed having new photos from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are one beautiful lady Ms Olsson :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. <3 Beautiful child - you´ll never be lonely
    Just like a tree you raise to the sky
    So light moving so slowly
    Making your way to noones land

    SHINE - and lift your head high
    HOPE - you´ll never be lonely
    Cause LIFE is all that you need

    Forgive the unkind - so bitter and envy
    No light in their day - blackening light
    Shine bright - see all your glory
    No need to cry - stay strong and you´ll fly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Anette!
    How are you? Cute fake fur!=)
    With Love,
    Tanya=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fake fur is the best thing to wear xD
    Your hair looks great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Anette, lovely fur jacket! you look very fashionable in it. I got a faux fur coat from mom myself, but it's brown... and I was wondering if you could help me with it? I don't know how to wear it.. like, if I can pair it with tan suede boots? do you think they look good together? here's a link: http://i45.tinypic.com/1ywmqr.jpg also, do you have any advice on handbags for this outfit? I was thinking, maybe a dark brown leather bag, but I can't think of a proper design/style for the coat and boots. PLEASE help! :( or I'll have to send it back to mom because I can't wear it without looking like a bear...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deutschesm: Hi and thanks for your kind words;=) I love fake furs and yours is really cosy and nice! You can definitely wear it with the suede boots! Very warm and wintery outfit! A bag for this, I think, a colourful bag to break the brown theme would be my choise;=) A smaller crossover type like this: http://www.cusp.com/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?selected=mg&item=prod270496&pageProductId=prod270496&yB=mg_prod270496&mwsInfo=enlarge
    Or something like this if you prefer a bigger one:
    http://www.cusp.com/store/catalog/productImagesPopup.jhtml?selected=mg&item=prod270496&pageProductId=prod270496&yB=mg_prod270496&mwsInfo=enlarge
    Hope you find a great bag that you love;=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anette! When I click on the 2nd bag link it appears the same red bag! ;)P

      thanks

      Delete
    2. Hi Anette! Thanks so much for your feedback :) I'll go to the mall tomorrow to shop for bags and I'll definitely have your idea in mind! I think it would look great. Maybe I'll get too, a beige/cream one, and a red/dark red one as well, to match them with my Israeli pashmina scarves :) Thanks again and I will show you pics when I find the bags! it's great to be able to get advice from you on these matters (fashion) as well as personal matters!

      Delete
  24. Tanya: Hi! I´m fine thanks;=) I hope you are too!
    Sleep well!

    AnetteOlzoncentral: I am listening to Shine now and its a perfect song to get strength;=) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and did you know I have listened to dark passion day all afternoon, especially to "Eva" AS U WROTE HERE it was a so special song for you thinking about the time when you suffered because of bullies? You sound magnificent and deep.
      Oh, how glad I am to hear you saying so! Yeah, my thoughts were the same today... it seems that "Shine"lyrics perfectly fit your latest blog topic and mood;=) and I am so happy you appreciated my input!!!! Who knows?Maybe it will be the next demo you will upload? Hihi.
      Or maybe it might be your book introduction! I will be the 1st buyer as you publish the book. Ever thought about its title? We will accompany during the process, you'll never be alone and hopefully will get some inspiration from us;=)

      Lots of hugs and kisses ,
      Poochie

      Delete
  25. Luuh; Hi! I use Photobooth for my outfits and Iphone for everything else;=)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Poochie: Hi! Its one sixe fits all so really easy;=) Otherwise I always check the measurements and compare to my own. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  27. SD Radio: Hi and thanks;=) I am sure I´ll find my path and I do try to take it easy for a while but I do hate to not have so much to do;=) I am used to a lot of stress from the past 5 years! Take care and sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anette what is your demos ( invincible, floating ) will be on your futur solo album?

    Thanks
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bring on the blond Anette! You look beautiful as always. It's nice to see that you're relaxed and spending time with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your fur seems to be so cosy ! I want it for the winter (I hope that the winter won't be too much cold...)
    A french girl talked about the summer weather in the South of the France but not in the West coast :-(
    And, please, take your time with your career, be relax during some time. You need it, and take care of you and your boys.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui j'ai vu la méteo par chez toi! On dirait qu'on vit dans deux pays différents! ahah!

      Delete
  31. Annette, now i love you more knowing that you don't use fur reals of animals. I'm Vegetarian by respect to the animals. You are a a example for me. Regards from Venezuela. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anette, the fake fur is beautiful on you. I'm very glad you do not wear fur of real animals! Oh and I love your "mini" haircut...looks perfect !

      Delete
  32. Hello, dear Anette
    I'm wondering would you sing\assist on the Imaginaerum premiere?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Black Crow: Hi! No, I won't. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  34. LittleMimo: Hi and thanks! i do try and take it easy;=) But hard since I love to do things and know my goals in life! But I make new songs at the moment and that´s the best thing to do when life is in a little weirder state as mine is now;=) Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  35. isa: Hi! Yes, I hope all of my demo songs will be there;=) And I am doing some new songs at the moment too! Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Anette because I love them ;) thanks Anette and sleep well ;)
      Love
      Isa

      Delete
  36. you look amazing love the coat aswell! just wanna say your a huge inspiration for me and i couldnt stop crying when i heard that you left nightwish but i cant wait to hear more of you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ah Thank you Anette for continuing to share with us. My heart would have missed this blog so much. This is the only blogging I have ever done. And I love this idea of always positively supporting one another/ Human nature seems to lleave us to ove ourselves last. This is good stuff four our souls!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey Anette :) I LOVE your leggings! Do you know if they sell them worldwide? I would love to get a pair! Emjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  39. :DD cute as always nettie!

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW!! you look reaaally beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look stunning , Anette!

    I noticed you wanted people to share their stories of bullying.
    I'll make mine shorter..
    I got made fun of sooo much in elementary school, and then eventually by my "friends". They all turned against me and were very mean to me. It broke my heart and I had dark thoughts, I was very sad. I was so self-concious.. I was made fun of a lot for being so small. To day I am 20 years old and 4'10 feet, so all the time I was the small one.
    I had to leave my first elementary school and that was a good decision. I didn't know how to be alone in school and learn to not care and just be by myself, it was too hard back then. I had more problems, I thought people were my friends and then they weren't... I just recently in college had a violent outburst from someone to me but luckily my bf came to the rescue ;-)

    Anyway I am soo against bullying, I have been through so much and I feel so much better about myself now though! I have graduated my acting program, and am working right now and want to continue to sing and act and do the arts for the rest of my life!

    I love you Anette, and I am sorry for what you went through. Bullying breaks my heart. I hope if I have a child one day they don't go through what I went through, But I will love them forever and try to work through anytyhing that happens.

    Much love,
    Alena <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh, this wonderful smile.. *-* You know, the photos you take smiling are for sure the BEST!

    And,gosh, this fake fur coat is just AWESOME!
    You hair is really nice too -- The long hair makes you even prettier!

    I would write "have a nice evening", But because of the time zone, I think you are already sleeping while I'm writing this.. hahaha

    But, anyway, have a nice evening, and wonderfull dreams, dear Nettie...

    Kisses,

    André.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Anette!
    I love your outfit as always :) I wish it was cold enough here to wear the fur coats and such!
    I love your hair and you've managed to pull off so many different looks and colors! Just out of curiousity, do you plan on keeping this current hair color for a while or are you going to make changes soon? I love it now, i'm just wondering :)

    Best wishes

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, I love your outfit! It's so pretty, I would adore to have it to hang out here xD and your hair looks so amazing on it's natural color... You should always be blond. Like, ALWAYS. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  45. Escapist: Hi! I will keep the blond now;=) its my own natural hair color in the roots so I feel it would be great for once to have my own color grow out;=) Thanks and take care;=)

    Nanne: Hi and thanks for your sweet words;=) I am born blond and blond is my favourite color on myself too;=) Thanks and take care;=)

    André Juan: Hi and thanks! And what´s so good with fake fur is that they are nice year after year after year;=) Thanks and take care;=)

    Midnight Fairy: Hi and thanks for sharing your story! It is hard to be alone as a child. There are even grown ups who can't be alone.. so a hard thing to learn. I am happy you are having a better time now and that you changed school! And great that you want to sing and act;=) Singing has always, for me, been a tool to cope with darker days;=) Good luck and take care;=)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lesly: Hi! Yes, they do ship worldwide;=) More info here: http://eng.chicy.se/international
    And I have been satisfied with all the clothes I have ordered from them;=)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  47. U're wonderful like always ! And I love the outfit <3

    Kisses

    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  48. well :D you look awesome last days :)
    you seem to be so happy :)
    i have never (alomst) seen you so positive when you were with Nightwish :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the look of your Faux Fur Coats. I just bought a similar one at Burlington Coat Factory and it was a great deal. It was $30 less than I had seen it for in the department store for the same jacket.

    ReplyDelete