...a little late, but were to tired to put it up yesterday evening;=)
The dress you have seen before, a favourite from Topshop;=)
Knitted stockings from H&M, which have great stockings for a good price.
The hair band is from Forever 21, they have great stuff!
And my hair, a little bit shorter, but with no torned ends.
My boots are old and from my favourite boots brand Fiorentine Baker. Comfortable and fits to everything;=)
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I believe I've hardly ever seen this colour on you,but you look great with it!And your hair is just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove,
xx
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteIm sorry to read you had an awful night:/
I need your help! In June I'll may go to Swedsen for a week!
First few days in Stickholm, then we'll head to a festival in Norrkoping to see Rammstein and then, cause I can't go o Sweden without visiting Helsingborg, few days in your town!
I tried to find a flight Paris-Angelholm/Helsingborg but I guess its a small airport cause I can't find it!
So my question is, where is the nearest airport?
And an other question, do you know some nice and not SO expensive hotel in Helsingborg?
Do you have any advice to give me? Any shops I have to go etc...
It would help me a lot if you tell me and I would really appreciate! =)
So thanks in advance!
Oh and few days ago I've decided to learn swedish. Actually I took this year off to see Nightwish on tour as much as I can, but since you left the band I'm not that sure I still want to spend a LOT of money... So I've decided I have to do something related to you, so I thought learning swedish would be a good things to do!
What do you think ?
LOVE AND HUGS!!!
OMG. I wanna go to Sweden as well... sigh...
Deletestupid school.. haha
I'd love to learn Swedish as well, but since I'm already having troubles with all the subjects I have in my school, I guess it wouldn't be smart to do so.. too bad...
x
As I'm not at school this year I thought it would be good for my brain to keep continue learning stuffs, and its always a good thing to know differents languages :)
DeleteHope you'll reply me Anette =)
Have a good evening! Last one before Johan to be with you =)
LOVE
You're so beautiful Anette. Hope you have a wonderful day, and no more nightmares.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs!
I love the dress. <3
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely gorgeous Anette :)
ReplyDeleteAnd unrelated, but if possible, would you have any tips for anyone on how to try and break a long running cycle of insomnia?
Thanks, and have a great day! :D
I love that outfit :)
ReplyDeleteYou suit everything you wear, no fair haha I don't like much I wear because I say I am too big for them.
ReplyDeleteThe colour really looks nice on you.
hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHas you wear this dress not by the Imaginaerum Release at Kamppi?
In this look you very youger.
All the Best, Nalon.
Love the boots! I want the winter to come here already!
ReplyDeleteHi dear Anette I hope you had a good day ;-)
ReplyDeleteMe yes with my lover ❤ :-)
I love your look Anette thanks for the photos ;-)
Enjoy your evening
Love
Isa
Vilken snygg klänning!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love Forever 21, my favorite store. The dress suits you, IMO you look great in warm colors.
Just one question, do you have any projects coming soon? I didn't get the chance to see you during the tour and now I am upset about it, because I lost the chance some years ago ;(
Have a nice day, xx!
Anette,
ReplyDeleteI want to send you something really personal.. (No, it's no threat or something like that, just something what is, for me, really important) Where can I send it to?
wish you all the best,
have a nice evening,
Elize
Oh Anette, the dress is beautiful. I love the color, so warm! You always look so fresh and beautiful no matter what you are wearing.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day!
Linda
Anette, you honestly look amazing in that dress. Red really suits you. I shop at topshop and H&M, and agree they have some really nice stuff. As usual you look really nice. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a nice day, from Courtney x
Oh..this dress suits you perfectly, dear Nettie! :-) you are so beautiful and wonderful person!
ReplyDeleteReally like a colour of the dress)))
Hope you had a great day!
Enjoy sunday evening!
Lots of love
Margarita
You always dress so nice and you look beautiful
ReplyDeleteI have a question for you :D
I saw Imaginarium trailer few days ago, I saw you in it
I know I have to wait and see hehehe but are you in the movie?
that'd be wicked :D
Thanks
Hieu
I love all of your outfits! I wonder...have you ever thought of launching a clothing collection designed by you?
ReplyDeleteBest wishes...
Jacqueline
Looking fantastic! Thanks for posting up the Topshop pics haha
ReplyDeletehttp://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/202/1/6/invincible_by_primadonna7-d4172ax.jpg
ReplyDeleteHi! :D
Good night and sweet dreams. or
Good morning, have a nice and beautiful day :D
21:37 hs (argentina) xD
NETTIE YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AS ALWAYS
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful as always, Anette!
ReplyDeleteSomehow, your dress instantly reminded me of Christmas... Well, I guess it's the red. ;=)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWooow, this is YOUR colour, Anette. This orangey-coraley red looks just so gorgeous on you, with the hair and how fair your skin is and all. Much better than how it looked when you had black hair ;-) Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love all of your outfits so much! Beautiful as always :)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Lauren