Friday, 19 October 2012

Nighty night...



17 comments:

  1. Good night, sleep tight, Anette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too dear! Sleep really well and sweet, sweet dreams to you:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night Anette. P.s. Am glad to see you're okay an back to bloggin. Loving your photo's btw.

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anette,

    I am so glad to hear that you are well and happy. Thank you so much for speaking on the topic of bullying. It means the world to me and makes me look up to you even more than I used to. I was a victim of bullying in school and it is very bad. Kids need help these days and the only thing to stop this hate crime is to talk about it and bring attention to it. I am a much happier person now and I have learned that being myself is the best way to be happy. It doesn't matter what other people think or say as long as I am happy with who I am. Here in the USA, Symphonic Metal isn't very popular, and because of my love of female fronted bands like Evanescence, Within Temptation, and Nightwish I got teased and bullied. Because of those bands, I became inspired to be the musician I am today and so it was all worth it. Being myself is what made me who I am.

    I want to personally thank you for standing up against bullying and for being a musical inspiration to me. Since I've started listening to your music I could tell that you were a very special person. I believe that you added so much character to Nightwish and that will be missed. I do look forward to hearing more music from you in the future though! I love your voice and your performance inspires me so much! Here is a small video clip of a song I've been writing and working on. It would mean the world to me if you gave it a quick listen. :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXnu_tIq89Q&sns=em

    Thanks again and thanks for blogging!

    -Brendon Miryr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodnight Anette. Sleep well. And sweet dreams to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sleep well, i wish the very best for you in your personal life as well for your future career, i really hope you'll be recording and touring very soon.

    And also i hope you attend the imaginaerum release event, you're part of this movie just like all the others.

    Love 4ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good night sweety :)
    Just listend to Imaginarium on my way home from the club!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anette, what location is that picture? Is it Helsingborg?

    Night night : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, sweetie! I saw on your profile that you're making another blog... If you need any help with the layout/the style or anything else you may count on me, ok? I've made a lot of templates already, mostly for blogger, and I'm also concluding one for blogspot right now. If you're interested, I can show you when it's ready, so you can see how I work! I would love to help you, but only if you"re ok with this. Anyway, take care and good night, hope you're ok today, 'cause personally I just wish this month was already over :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pic looks good! Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) Good night my dearest Nettie :D
    Keep it up...
    I want your album :D (because I love floating!!!
    sorry for the bad english X(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning my dear!
    <3

    Xoxo have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good night to you and your family sweetie.
    ' See ya ' tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good night wonderful Anette, sweet dreams !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear I hope you had a good night ? Me yes ;-)
    Enjoy your day !!
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete