Saturday, 20 October 2012

New for Nemo

I got these for Nemo at Zara a week ago and I love the jacket:-) cool and cosy at the same time!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

17 comments:

  1. Lovely jacket!!! And i really like this monkey:))) Very good choice Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Zara in Sweden is million times better than its Russian version, as I see)

    I liked the T-shirt! That ape looks like Iron Maiden's Eddie!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable! Little Nemo will look like a tough boy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I can buy the last t-shirt for myself :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    maybe a little bit off topic, but today I got a very nice children's book about bullying. It's called Bullies and Gangs and the author is Julie Johnson. I thought it would interest you since it's best to start talking about this subject with children and this book can help them or make them stop doing it.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Jacket is really nice! =) Zara has such wondrous things to wear.... I'd like to buy all Zara's stuff!!!
    Nemo will look great! ;)


    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nemo should be a stylish baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Anette, those are so cute!!
    You clearly do not only have great taste in your own but also your boys' clothing (although I'm guessing that with 11 years, Seth pretty much has his own mind about what clothes he wants to wear ;=).
    The jacket is great - Nemo will look like a little aviator! ;=)

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Anette,

    really cool stuff, especially when I think of the clothing I had to wear at that age!;-) It's a joy to see how much joy you apparently have with your children! Nothing more important than family!:-)

    I have one question that has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but is it possible to get an autograph from you? I've become a great fan of you and would consider myself very lucky.:-)

    All the best from the Rhineland in Germany and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lucky Nemo that's a very cool T-shirt!

    i'd like to share with everybody here this amazing article and picture of an amazing girl who had been bullied because of her body:

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stella-boonshoft/self-portrait-ask-me-why-_b_1987406.html

    she is such a strong person posting this picture and standing against all the people in her life that bullied her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT STUFF I THINK NEMO WILL LIKE IT GREETINGS FROM MEXICO NETTIE WE LOVE YOU ALL HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish my mother would buy me clothes like that :) . A Metal Head in my family is extremely rare so no one knows what to get me as presents and just gives me gift cards . Your days are busy yet you still find the time to update your blog and respond to us which is one of the reasons we love you :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh well, I had written my comment under the wrong post...so I`ll go now again:

    I really like those clothes!!! Have bought loads of white shirts for my son in the past years also but I nearly gave up doing that as he always draggles white clothes. And then usually I am the one trying to clean them.....which definately doesn`t really work in the end. ;) Have a nice evening, Anette. Hope Johan will come home from touring soon (or is he already back, I don`t know). ;) Love, Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Surely Nemo will look very cute and lovely!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nora: Hi! I so understand what you mean;=) White is a disaster but I love the color on him;=) Johan gets back tomorrow;=)Finally! take care!

    Madmelo: Hi and thanks,=) I actually like to blog;=) I´ve always been that kind of person who likes to write, either its a diary, a novel or like this, a blog;=) Take care!

    Alejandro; Hi and thanks for you sweet words;=) And I love Mexico;=)

    Orit Beck: Hi and thanks for the link! She is a strong girl;=) We had one very famous blogger here in Sweden who also put out a photo of herself in a bikini and if you had seen those horrible and mean comments you´d be shocked! But still, she made a statement to show how a "normal" girl/woman looks and it was so good she did it! thanks again;=)

    Daniel: Hi! My kids are my light in life;=) I don't have any good autograph photos to be signed at the moment but when I release my solo I´ll fix new ones;=) Take care!

    The Lost Seafarer: Hi and thanks,=) I love to dress Nemo but as you said, Seth has his own clothing style nowadays and he is one of those football kids so mainly relaxed clothes for him;=)

    Nika: Hi! Thanks for he book tip, I´ll sure check it out;=)

    Rea: Hi! I would love to have it too:=) Many times kids stuff have more fun clothes than for us grown ups;=)

    Streame: hi! Well, Sweden is ok but Zara in Spain and Italy is the thing! Wow, you can find lots of great stuff there!

    ReplyDelete