Went out to post some packages and letters and get some more baking things and it was so nice outside. Appr. 10 degrees but not cold. Everywhere there´s yellow leaves on the ground and autumn is for sure here now. Soon Halloween and everywhere in the store´s windows theres spider web, pumpkin and skeletons;=) I am preparing to have a Halloween night for us and the kids wednesday next week so lets see what we end up with in the house to scare us......
Took some photos of the poor trees that has almost no leaves left;=(
And here´s a photo of the main street up towards our city hall, its the higher tower you see;=)
My outfit today was very black and I am wearing a jumpsuit from Halston Heritage
A leopard hair clip I got in the US
The belt I´m wearing is a big bow and really cute;=)
And on my feet a pair of comfortable oil boots. Perfect in the sometimes rainy autumn weather!
Sleep well and enjoy the evening everyone!!=)




I love the fall,so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you Seth and Nemo going to be for halloween?
Sleep well and have a great night! :)
Nice outfit Anette and it fits perfect to the weather right now. For me is this part of the year a time to think about everything that happens to me in the month before. Mostly I get a little bit melancholic and depressive, but this will only last until next spring.I think everyone of us had good and bad things that happend to us in the past month, but for me is one thing sure: Even after the darkest night, there will be a sunset !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful outfit, Anette :3 There seems to be cold, while here, we face a lot of heat.
ReplyDeleteGood night for you :3
Good Morning Anette... I love the views of the trees and your town. Sweden looks like such a beautiful place to live.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfits, you always look wonderful in anything you wear! I hope you're enjoying your time with your family. I'm sure the kids love having mommy and daddy home !
Enjoy your day Anette :=))
Linda
Hello Annet! To you very much goes black чвет. We adore you! I invite http://vk.com/sanya_vidyakin
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! I like the autumn. You always find out who are your real friends during autumn ;-) Nice time of year, nearly as great as winter.
ReplyDelete(I´ve been just thinking, maybe I should try out your muffin-recipe tomorrow... My best friend is coming over to bake with me anyway... My mother would love them.)
Have a nice evening, kind lady!
The autumn has come... We have 15 degrees, but I`m cold :-( Today was strong wind.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening and enjoy family!
Alina
Love how you're dressed today,you look relly beautiful, and I love those boots!!
ReplyDeleteSeep well! :)
Thanks Anette for the share ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like your outfit great boots ;-)
Good evening and sleep well dear have a sweet dreams :-)
Love
Isa
How come everything there looks absolutely beautiful?
ReplyDeleteThe suit and the boots are pretty!I really like the shoes.They look like something you could walk in forever!
And needles to say,you're gorgeous.
xx
I like your style! And your boots :)
ReplyDeleteI so love autumn. Today I went to my horse and we did a long tour through the forest. It's so nice to ride when all the leaves are colorful and falling down! :)
Which costumes will you and the little ones wear? Please show us pics or so ! :)
And another question: are you opening another blog? I found a second one on your profile :)
Love
Eva
It's one of the reasons I love autumn as well.. It's perfect for a long ride in the forest! (too bad my horse only wants come when I have a bucket of food with me, since he's kinda scared to go outside) I don't know where you live, of course, but do you use anything special in the autumn/winter for your horse? (not for the cold, but for rain or something) xo
DeleteHey Elize!
DeleteMy horse is quite the same ;) Well but that's what we're loving, isn't it?
When it really is pouring or a snow storm I use some kinda "rain- coat" for her http://www.kraemer-pferdesport.de/THERMO-MASTER-Nieren---Ausreitdecke-wasserdicht.htm?websale7=kraemer-pferdesport&pi=421256&ci=247536 ;) and you?
So nice to see other horsemans in here ;)
Hugs!
Hi,
DeleteHaha yeah, I guess it's common... hahah
And thanks for the coat! I use also one when he's sweaty, since he's not the youngest anymore. Haha
And it's indeed nice to see other horsefanpeoplethings around!
Xx
PARTY TIME, LOVE IT
ReplyDeleteI love halloween, once i was in charge of make a costume to my 4 years old cousin and he went to the party as Johnny Cash ( the sad part no one knew who was Johnny ) HAHA I even dye his hair black with spray and his mom wanted to KILL me lol but he was the cutest one and i was proud of my job :D
I love autumn and spring, one is so full of color and the other one makes everything really misterious, i do live in a city FULL of tress and flowers so it's something really pretty =) thank for your answer in the last picture, I will definitely visit your town someday, sounds amazing and maybe we can light a candle together :) you're a diva to all your fans, no one does what you do, takes your precious time to give us attention, i feel like i'm talking with a friend haha.. YOU ROCK! And if you ever wanna visit Brazil, come to Santa Catarina, nice people, nice weather, nice sights and beautiful beaches and I can be your tour guide =D
Lovely outfit, love the belt and i'm proud to say i have a boot like that YEY :D and you're right, really good when it's raining!
Sleep well my dear and see you tomorrow!
Dear Anette,
ReplyDeletefirst, I'd like to say thank you for the answer :)
Your hair looks like really healthy, and I like your outfit, especially the boots :)
And, I find a cute cake, what I'd like to make for Halloween. It's a picture, I think they're really sweet ;)
http://imageshack.us/a/img404/2271/donutholebatsshannonmcc.jpg
I hope you like it :)
Have a nice evening, dear Nettie :)
Love from Hungary
Gerda
Thanks for photos of your town! I enjoy looking at them and, of course, at your outfits! :-) Like black colour ))
ReplyDeleteSleep well, dear Nettie! Have sweet dreams!
You look super cute today!
ReplyDeleteFall is really beautiful. I love when you post pictures of the trees you see on your runs and the buildings around your city, they make me want to visit Sweden so badly! Maybe someday I'll travel a bit and see all of these beautiful places in person :).
"Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School" is my favorite Halloween movie. I really reccomend watching it if you've never seen it.
Hugs,
Caitlin
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteexcellent combination of the present day. We really live in a beautiful city. I love the fall weather, but here in southern heat is incredible. Hope you have a nice day with your family. A kiss. =)
P / D: By the way here I send you a link tattoo I liked you comment. I hope you mandareme a picture of it, it's really cool. =)
http://www.google.com.ar/imgres?q=tatuajes+de+anette+olzon&um=1&hl=es&sa=N&biw=800&bih=485&tbm=isch&tbnid=t03IvNFu3DtzpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fotolog.com/xpettyzhaax/33645082/&docid=Og7c_gwBmoxxfM&imgurl=http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/56/15/76/xpettyzhaax/1228173761068_f.jpg&w=500&h=375&ei=mjyIUKnmMIXW9QSZ6YHADA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=448&sig=111170432080058432246&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=169&start=9&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:96&tx=126&ty=70
Fall inspires me so much :)
ReplyDeleteHello dear Anette, how're you? hope you're great just like you look in your pictures
I was wondering if you could listen something, I mean my band? :) just for listening, it would be great to share something like that with you and see what you think, so, could you?
wel if you say yes, I'll send you a link of the band :D
Awh! Sweden looks so beautifull!
ReplyDeleteAnd I felt in love with your boots, I hope I can find a pair like that here in the Netherlands.
Unfortunately they don't celebrate Halloween here, but in the 11th of November we have Sint Maarten. A day were childeren goes around the houses singing a song ( with a self made lamp thing) and getting candy for that. It's a little bit like Halloween but than without the clothing
Great boots! Where are they from? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening.
I like the autumn too, it´s so colorful in the woods ( if it´s not raining ;) ). Perfect photo weather!
ReplyDeleteI really like these boots, btw!
So have a nice Halloween, I´m looking forward to scare off the kids! :D
I loved your boots, but with the hot weather in Mexico City, 29 degrees ( Where is the autumn? I want my autumn now! hahaha) I can't wear ones, you're so lucky.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah Halloween is coming! I don't celebrate much that date but it's fun watch all the trimmings in the street and houses.
P.S: I liked the recipe of the other post, I'm going to do it thanks!
Sleep well!
Hey nette,
ReplyDeleteI just thought about the fact how cold it'll be with you, later this year.. haha! I mean, when it's minus 5 here, they're talking about "extreme weather" haha (and mostly it doesn't snow with xmas, it's mostly just cold on the bike.haha)
Anyway, you've got an awesome and loving guy to cuddle with. ;)
Xo
July; Hi and yeah, these boots are not made for that kinda hot weather. I am actually happy we have our 4 seasons here in Sweden, even if I sometime long to live in a country where its warm weather all the time;=) Halloween isn't that big for us either but its fun to do something with the kids and its perfect for them;=) Tell me if you liked the muffins afterwards;=)
ReplyDeleteLuna; Hi and thanks;=) Yeah, autumn is great if its not raining and the colors are just so wonderful;=)
Nika: Hi and thanks;=) They are from Prada.
Fay; Hi! Well, that celebration sound cute and All saints day is better without scary people since its to honor the ones not here anymore. So here in Sweden we celebrate halloween 31/10 and then All saints day the weekend after so the dead are respected and then we light candles and put in the graveyards for them.
Aaron: Hi and yes, of course I´ll listen;=) Send me the link!
Pame; Hi! Did you mean you want a better photo of my shoulder tattoo or what did you mean with mandareme? I didn't understand, so sorry;(
Caitlin;: Hi! Yeah, I love nature photos. Its so beautiful and simple to find good motives when being ouside;=) Small bugs, leaves, beautiful old trees, flowers and so on;=)
Serafim: Hi! I´m happy you like them;=)
Gerda: Hi and you´re very welcome;=) And thanks for that cookie inspiration! I loved it;=) Maybe we´ll do those next week. Thanks;=)
Karoline; Hi and thanks for your kind words;=) Brasil is so nice and I loved Rio when we were there, mostly cause I have a nice friend who lived there and we had a nice party on the beach and me and Johan had a wonderful time;=) So, yeah, I would love to come to your city, for sure;=) Sleep well now!
Eva: Hi! first of all: I am so jealous you have a horse! I have had that and all I long for is to own a horse again. An icelandic horse or a Friesen horse;=) Some day;=) What kinda horse do you have? A half blood or what? Do you have a photo?
And then about the second blog: its just where I try the new layout for this blog before I go in and change the header and so on;=)
I havent gotten the costumes yet so lets see;=) I´ll take photos for sure!
Gitte: You have a horse too? Now I need to start blogging about horses if you are horse people too;=) hehe!
The dead unicorn: Hi! Well, maybe I have put a spell on everything to look so beautiful;=) No, kidding;=) Well, the boots are really comfortable to walk in;=) Sleep well!
Isa: Hi and sleep well you too;=)
Vermillion: Hi and thanks;=) so kind of you. Sleep well!
Alina: Hi! yeah, when you´re used to warmer weather it comes as a shock when it gets colder;=( I light candles every day to warm myself up and wear my shepherd slippers at home;=)
Александр Видякин: Hi and thanks,=) I love your photos on the site! Cool stuff;=) Take care!
Thanks Anette ;-)
DeleteHey Anette!
DeleteThanks for your answer :) sorry I'm answering so late but it was a busy day again..
Well, actually the horse is not really mine but I can ride whenever I want and do everything with the horse so I'm fine with that. Since It's so expensive having an own horse I can't buy her - I don't earn my own money yet. But I'll buy her or another horse when I have the chance :)
It's difficult to say which breed she is due she is a horse without papers and she wasn't treaten well by her former owner :( But in my opinion she got a lot of Icelandic and full blood and I love that - as you do ;) Of course I have Photos! How can I send them to you, I don't wan't to publish them here since she's not "really" mine.
Which horse did you own? Where you riding classical or western? I once had the chance to ride a friesen horse and they're not easy and really not comfortable to sit! but so beautiful!
I really like the colors and pictures of the other blog, good choice :)
Hugs to you! I can't believe you are a rider like me, hehe ;))
Eva
Linda: Hi and thanks;=) yeah, they are happy little campers having us home;=) Sleep well!
ReplyDeleteCarol: Hi and thanks;=) yeah, its around 10 degrees but it goes down to minus degrees in the night so its quite chilly winds. Sleep well!
Marco: Hi! Yeah, I also get a big gloomy during the winter season. The only thing to do is to light some more lights and if possible, take a trip to a sunny and warm place;=) Or maybe we should buy ourselves one of those mood lamps? They say they can help but haven't tried myself. Sleep well!
Trina; Hi! Yeah, i guess autumn is coming in all of Europe soon. Sleep well!
Brianna: Hi! We haven't decided yet. Need to think about that;=) Sleep well!
Well when you decide let us know. ;) sleep well!
DeleteHi Anette! Nice post :) The pictures are beautiful and you look gorgeous, I love your outfit. Black suits you pretty well :) It contrasts with your hair!
ReplyDeleteWhich is your favourite season of the year? Mine is summer because I can go to the beach and enjoy a number of things I can't in other seasons hahaha
Lots of love from Argentina! Take care :D
Natalia
Hi Anette :) If you've still got the outfit you wore in the video for Storytime then perhaps you could were that next Wednesday if you have a halloween bash at your place for you and the kids.
ReplyDeleteI'd just like to say at this point that Storytime is one of my favourite records ever! Ever since this January at the start of this year I have it on repeat on the cd player. I listen to the album version as it's a bit longer. Storytime sounds awesome!
Night night Anette :)
How I love autumn leaves but here in Brazil they just mess our homes and never give it a beautiful vision =/.
ReplyDeleteSweden seems like Japan I think and everytime I see your pictures I miss home like hell, but that's ok, one day I'll be back.
You look amazing *-*..is great to see you happy. Hope to hear you soon.
Love, Carol
Î love Halloween. Unfortunatelly we don't celebrate it in Germany. But I love the imagination of hundreds of children in disguise collecting sweets. It simply looks amazing in american movies.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite movie is ´Hocus Pocus´; maybe you know it. It's with Sarah Jessica Parker. It's every year in german TV.
I hope when I will do my au pair year in America that it will be exactly like my imaginations
Sleep well
Ciao!Still awake?:-)you know..the thing that strikes me about you(beyond your singing and look)is that you seems to be...a normal woman!Not a selfish music star with tons of ego..but a sensitive woman caring for people.That is what i appreciate most..i've never met you..but that's my impression.By the way..are u still working or just having rest and recovering after the thing that happened with your band?Do you have musical project you' re working on?Thank you...Goodnight!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy message was, if you could send me a better picture of the tattoo that you send the link, thanks. I hope not to bother
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures, and I wanted to ask you if you've taken photography lessons or something. I mean, I am not a photographer, but I have taken classes so I know something ;)
Love you, and take care.
Hi Anetteeeeeee! It's sooo good to greet you! :D you are awesome!... I absolutely love your outfits! you look amazing all the time!... hehe I'm from El Salvador and we don't celebrate Halloween! D:
ReplyDeleteHiii! :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photographs. <3
you are a angel :3
Good night and sweet dreams!!
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/cchoriginal/BUENAS/BUENASNOCHES.gif
Annette of thanks! =) I wait very much again on a visit to St. Petersburg
ReplyDelete